Hey Nisa!

I'm afraid I have the often reported "TAM explorer doesn't show up on computers" problem. I double checked the file placement (so it isn't located too "deep" into folders) and have the latest versions of Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs and The Sims 4. Your other modifications work just fine. I am at a loss :(

Hey Nisa,

Ever since I downloaded the latest version of the game, I have been receiving exception errors specifically Nisa's exception error. It pops up every few second. Is there something that I am doing wrong or can I get the older version of the mod somewhere?

1 hour ago, Mamawack said:

Hey Nisa,

Ever since I downloaded the latest version of the game, I have been receiving exception errors specifically Nisa's exception error. It pops up every few second. Is there something that I am doing wrong or can I get the older version of the mod somewhere?

It is not fair to Nisa to post a request like that without either giving her a full LE or the versions of the game, Basemental, WW, and Nisa that you are running.

On 8/23/2019 at 5:46 PM, pae_nae said:

Hi, I'm seemingly having the same problem clutterqueenx is having, no ho control menus show up at all and when I try to register a debt, i can select a person but the menu to input the amount never opens.

I'm sorry for tho troubles pae_nae, can you give me the same information that I requested from clutterqueenx and let me know what other pervy but not animation mods you are using?

On 8/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, Lord_Dibble said:

When you say "removed it the same way TURBO did" what does that entail exactly?

Also what about non-teens, why cant i sell/buy them. Also is anyone else having a problem with the prostitution overall, i can't use a lot of the normal Hoe Control menu options.

Overall great mod, thanks :)

That's concerning.  Make sure you have the latest WW, game update, and basemental drugs.  I just tested these features again to be doubly sure and it's still working for me.  The sims that are available to buy are, by default, homeless sims, you should be able to put other sims of age on the market or convert a household member.  If you can't see the ho control then make sure it's not because your sim is a caged bird that you converted to a prostitute via the site, use owner commands instead for this. 

On 8/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, 2dk2c.2 said:

I get all distracted and I breathe hard and forget to ask:

In a quest, like "mind broken", if the PC has already had sex 20 times, it should count.

Currently a person should abstain from drugs or kissing until the mod asks for it, which is a shame,

cuz the mod should say "ok now go be a hosed druggie (o you're there already, nevermind"

And what does sex have to do with drugs (or "rock n roll"?) I (she) wants to be a good girl, an expert courtesan, and even a good catcher of abuse (so, a sexual psychologist)

not a brain dead person.

Bimbos work at being beautiful.

------

I always wonder if mods, or parts of mods, are revenge against someone close by, like a sister.

"That whore, I hope she dies of brain-rot", something along those lines.

I think there can be immaculate whores, ones who live to tease a puddle from the tent in your pants....then go to shanty-town to dance for pennies and be home by dawn to freshen up and tease. 

Whore by night, seductress by day.

And none of that has to do with drugs, unless expensive makeup counts.

That's a interesting perspective I'm not sure what everyone playing my mod wants from it, this is why I'm always open to reading suggestions and feedback.  For example, I was amazed by how few people wanted Wicked Mermaids (don't worry, not going to abandon them).  I think people are complicated, and it would be a mistake to use broad strokes to paint everyone by the same brush.  Just as easily as someone could theoretically be using the mod as a vent for aggression, others can use it just to make funny and over the top situations, while still (on the opposite side of the coin) abuse survivors may be using it to help heal from their trauma.  The later is a interesting and under-talked about phenomena in trauma recovery.  Many sexual assault survivors will go on to use violent fantasies (acted out in consensual role-plays or even video games for some, not to mention in other ways like writing or art too) to help reprocess their own real traumatic memories and move forward on the path to healing.  In any case, I'm sure for many of us it's just all perverted fun and at the end of the day we are all adults here.  We are responsible for our own actions.  

On 8/24/2019 at 12:28 AM, miniviolet said:

Hello i love your mod and i was wondering if to the trait Daughter of the easter hare you could make them  so that they could have an actual baby every now and then, i don't know i thought it would add a little sense of danger lol, just an idea thanks.

Lol, I'm glad you are enjoying them.  The Daughter of the Easter Hare has to be one of my favorite features of the mod despite it only being made in a few days time.  It will be changed up very soon but I'll likely always keep atleast one way for these sims to have normal babies if the player so chooses.  Currently, if you get the sim pregnant and let it come to term (don't deliver it but wait for the in labor status to fade) then they should give birth to real children instead of eggs. 

Btw, last night I just overhauled by egg room :D

Spoiler

355896892_unknown(3).png.0447cfb3687f9611aec55a0a3d469637.png

On 8/24/2019 at 2:40 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

@NisaK - I was about to say the same thing. It is not just teens that are missing from the Dolls options... it is the whole Dolls/Farm system that is missing altogether from the Tam explorer.

That's concerning ? Try a clean install.  A few people had an issue like this that was only fixed by fully cleaning my files out of the game.  It's a bit of a process but here's a copy paste description on how to go about this:

`This is definitely weird.  I'm not experiencing any of these problems in my game. The next thing I can think of recommending you try is going to your The Sims 4/Mods folder and searching in the upper right bar for all files with the name nisa in it.  Give it a few minutes to thoroughly search your mods folder, it may take a while depending on the size.  You shouldn't be using the standalone LTE, and unless you are using my wicked mermaids disabler or the blush override, the only files which should pop up are my single package file and single script. If you have more than this delete it all and reinstall the mod.  If this doesn't work then go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete WickedPerversionsMod folder, clear your cache https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php and uninstall my mod then start a NEW game, save, exit, reinstall my mod, and start another new game, save and go back to your old save.  This will make 100 percent sure there are no scripts or some other oddity being saved into your game from old versions of my mod.`

Everything for me is still in its correct place. 

14 hours ago, Miaka68 said:

Hey @NisaK!

First of all, I would like to thank you for this mod and all your hardwork!

I'm thankful for all of it.

Unfortunately, I have recently downloaded your mod for the first time after a long time of flirting with the idea and I keep getting an error message ?

I signed up my sim to be a rose. Since then, she has not received any calls nor is she able to ask people if they wanna pay for some sumthin'-sumthin'. 

Ver LL.2.1a at Time: 08/25/19 02:55:54 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.10.18.103
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1a\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 68, in _on_sim_outfit_change
AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

This is the error message I get every few seconds. I could send you the file but it would be just a huge file with the same thing repeated over and over again. I don't know whether it would be more helpful.

So far I have not noticed any other problems. My sim got pregnant with an egg, although has not given birth yet... I could see all the possible traits and aspirations and I have not checked the drugs out yet but they were available on my sim' computer. 

Do you know if there is something I could do?

Thank you again in advance!

This sort of issue typically comes up if your game isn't up to date with the latest version.  Try updating your game.  If you still get this LE then try a 'clean install' like I mentioned above in response to DeepBlueFrog.

11 hours ago, grim122 said:

How can I edit the pay scale? 

10 hours ago, grim122 said:

Is there a way to edit the mod to increase the rate of pay for my working sims? 

You can!  There are 3 presets you can choose from in the settings menu (found on the tam explorer).  But if those are still not right  for you and you'd like further customization then you can with my save file system.  These are exerts from my tutorial: 

If you played with my mod after the recent save data overhaul and saved your game, you should have this [global_settings.json] file in your The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod folder.  You can open it with a text editor such as notepad++.  In the file pros_rates refers to the base rate of pay for prostitute sims. Here's the order of acts: 
Anal, Vaginal, Oral, Handjob, Footjob, Teasing.  the numbers refer to the simoleon payout per 30 minutes per act.  So, for example, if you wanted blowjobs to be 25 simoleons per 30 minutes then you'd change your json file to look like this:
"pros_rates": [
    ],

save the changes and load the game.

4 hours ago, Mamawack said:

Hey Nisa,

Please send me your latest last exception errors! 

2 hours ago, forever_blonde said:

Hey, I don't know how to go about actually reporting a problem but I haven't been able to get this mod to work for me at all in the past 2 months. I've uninstalled, updated, deleted and it's still giving me last exception errors and crashing my game, please help me, am i doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, forever_blonde said:

I have uninstalled all of my mods (which is only WW,  basemental and NWP) and ive updated everything, every time I log into Sims I get a LE and then a bunch of warnings from WW telling me to report the issue to the point where it crashes my game and I have to restart my whole computer. Someone please give me some insight.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 6.41 kB · 0 downloads

Here we go, thank you for the LE!  I'm sorry you went through that.  I'm here to help.  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

Im having some problems myself :( 

I updated ww and nwp and getting errors to both now mainly nwp

Ive read through the thread and tried to delete the files and put them back in the mod folder and still got errors for NWP

Ver LL.2.1a at Time: 08/25/19 20:48:31 on Windows with WW v145c and Basemental 3.9.10.18.103
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1a\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 68, in _on_sim_outfit_change

Ver LL.2.1a at Time: 08/25/19 20:48:43 on Windows with WW v145c and Basemental 3.9.10.18.103

is just part of my le txt any help would be appreciated 

I'm having a bit of an issue with this mod. I converted a sim into a house slave, but they can't be a prostitute for their master now. From the wording of the settings, I thought that this is supposed to be a possibility? If I just sign them up regularly as a "lily" they are able to be a prostitute, but as soon as they are a house slave, the option is nowhere to be found. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

4 hours ago, NisaK said:

I'm sorry for tho troubles pae_nae, can you give me the same information that I requested from clutterqueenx and let me know what other pervy but not animation mods you are using?

That's concerning.  Make sure you have the latest WW, game update, and basemental drugs.  I just tested these features again to be doubly sure and it's still working for me.  The sims that are available to buy are, by default, homeless sims, you should be able to put other sims of age on the market or convert a household member.  If you can't see the ho control then make sure it's not because your sim is a caged bird that you converted to a prostitute via the site, use owner commands instead for this. 

That's a interesting perspective I'm not sure what everyone playing my mod wants from it, this is why I'm always open to reading suggestions and feedback.  For example, I was amazed by how few people wanted Wicked Mermaids (don't worry, not going to abandon them).  I think people are complicated, and it would be a mistake to use broad strokes to paint everyone by the same brush.  Just as easily as someone could theoretically be using the mod as a vent for aggression, others can use it just to make funny and over the top situations, while still (on the opposite side of the coin) abuse survivors may be using it to help heal from their trauma.  The later is a interesting and under-talked about phenomena in trauma recovery.  Many sexual assault survivors will go on to use violent fantasies (acted out in consensual role-plays or even video games for some, not to mention in other ways like writing or art too) to help reprocess their own real traumatic memories and move forward on the path to healing.  In any case, I'm sure for many of us it's just all perverted fun and at the end of the day we are all adults here.  We are responsible for our own actions.  

Lol, I'm glad you are enjoying them.  The Daughter of the Easter Hare has to be one of my favorite features of the mod despite it only being made in a few days time.  It will be changed up very soon but I'll likely always keep atleast one way for these sims to have normal babies if the player so chooses.  Currently, if you get the sim pregnant and let it come to term (don't deliver it but wait for the in labor status to fade) then they should give birth to real children instead of eggs. 

Btw, last night I just overhauled by egg room :D

Reveal hidden contents

355896892_unknown(3).png.0447cfb3687f9611aec55a0a3d469637.png

That's concerning ? Try a clean install.  A few people had an issue like this that was only fixed by fully cleaning my files out of the game.  It's a bit of a process but here's a copy paste description on how to go about this:

`This is definitely weird.  I'm not experiencing any of these problems in my game. The next thing I can think of recommending you try is going to your The Sims 4/Mods folder and searching in the upper right bar for all files with the name nisa in it.  Give it a few minutes to thoroughly search your mods folder, it may take a while depending on the size.  You shouldn't be using the standalone LTE, and unless you are using my wicked mermaids disabler or the blush override, the only files which should pop up are my single package file and single script. If you have more than this delete it all and reinstall the mod.  If this doesn't work then go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete WickedPerversionsMod folder, clear your cache https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php and uninstall my mod then start a NEW game, save, exit, reinstall my mod, and start another new game, save and go back to your old save.  This will make 100 percent sure there are no scripts or some other oddity being saved into your game from old versions of my mod.`

Everything for me is still in its correct place. 

This sort of issue typically comes up if your game isn't up to date with the latest version.  Try updating your game.  If you still get this LE then try a 'clean install' like I mentioned above in response to DeepBlueFrog.

An egg room? awesome! and thanks for letting me know about how to have babies 

12 hours ago, ifxv27 said:

Im having some problems myself :( 

I updated ww and nwp and getting errors to both now mainly nwp

Ive read through the thread and tried to delete the files and put them back in the mod folder and still got errors for NWP

Ver LL.2.1a at Time: 08/25/19 20:48:31 on Windows with WW v145c and Basemental 3.9.10.18.103

Ver LL.2.1a at Time: 08/25/19 20:48:43 on Windows with WW v145c and Basemental 3.9.10.18.103

is just part of my le txt any help would be appreciated 

Update your game.

12 hours ago, Mamawack said:

Sorry didn't know how to post my errors, I posted it below. I also tried deleting and backing up like you suggested to the other user who had the same problems. I'm not sure why this happening, thanks for your help.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.29 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 282.64 kB · 0 downloads

Update your game, you are using - 1.50.67.1020 = Old game version.

1 hour ago, horreforrjoon said:

Hi Nisa, I don't know if anyone has  reported this to you already, but I'm just letting you know that your mod is broken. That's what wickedwhims keep telling me and I hope ypu  can fix this soon. I really miss your mod.

You do realize there have been over 1,613,000 downloads of this mod - and you are the only one to say the mod is broken?

Most folks coming here ask what they did wrong.