On 8/15/2019 at 6:39 PM, NisaK said:

It's possible there is a soft conflict of some kind between my mod and Scarlet's can you provide a link to their mod by any chance? 

It's not just her mod, I've got the problem with:

Scarlet's "No Cold Clothing Inside" https://scarlets-mods.tumblr.com/post/180316918134/no-cold-clothing-inside

LittleMsSam's "Change Into Everyday When Inside" https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412396783/random-small-mods-sometimes-mods-are-sooo-small

Bienchen83's "Thermostat Outfit Tweak" https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/

If they are all using the same method, it stands to reason that they might have the same conflict.

hi Nissa, I did what yousaid try the 50/50 methot (a reminder because it's been a long time since I posted) so I took your's down first and the game worked correctly, then I put your new files up and took out Lumias body hair v5+ package, and when I left yours my game got stuck in the householdloading screen.

So I whent back and tried them both again, and the game worked but the notificacion wall was flloding again with error messeges.  

A person told me that some of my mods where outdaded so i took them out, and tried again the three methods that I did above, and same resolts.

The game works fine with Lumias body hair v5+ alone, your' mod got stuck again in the loading hosehold screen and when both of them combained the notificacion wall just goes crazy.

I am sending my last exeption again.

I am sorry If i bother youlastException_63701678396.txt.

first one is the one with both mods 

and the other is the one with your mod alone

lastException.txt

On 8/17/2019 at 4:40 PM, EmmaFrostDimonds said:

hi Nissa, I did what yousaid try the 50/50 methot (a reminder because it's been a long time since I posted) so I took your's down first and the game worked correctly, then I put your new files up and took out Lumias body hair v5+ package, and when I left yours my game got stuck in the householdloading screen.

So I whent back and tried them both again, and the game worked but the notificacion wall was flloding again with error messeges.  

A person told me that some of my mods where outdaded so i took them out, and tried again the three methods that I did above, and same resolts.

The game works fine with Lumias body hair v5+ alone, your' mod got stuck again in the loading hosehold screen and when both of them combained the notificacion wall just goes crazy.

lastException.txt 105.73 kB · 1 download

Try Updating your MCCC, you are running v6.3.2= that's an old version from June 23rd, it has been updated twice since then.

Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache.package in your "The Sims 4" folder.

:) 

9 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I am using Nisa's mod.

The pole dancing is a teasing animation made by Amra72 and the dancing pole is part of Azmodan22's bondage devices.

Aha, thank you for the hints!

But then is it possible to let prostitutes sim accept customers when they are not the active sims? I did not manage to let this happen.

25 minutes ago, RedThirst said:

But then is it possible to let prostitutes sim accept customers when they are not the active sims? I did not manage to let this happen.

If I play another household and I go visit the vampires household, it acts kind of like a club (more or less) and of course I can solicit the prostitutes, but it cannot really be like a real business.

Help Please! I downloaded this mod and everything seems to be working except for the lost eden. I have signed my sims up for it and it tells me that the application has gone through but I cant do anything else. I don't see offer body when I click on other sims. Did I do something wrong?

I am having a lot of fun with this mod..and basemental its not as..odd as i thought it would be.  I wish some animators would add more M/M (i know forbidden sex) especially since one another gay animator had to go underground recently.  Even flipping gender off, some of the positions seem off..and dicks poke thru body parts..but we can dream.  wish i had the knowledge and skill to animate.  Will be patreon'ing (is that a word) on my next paycheck...

The trickster

On 8/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, NisaK said:
On 8/9/2019 at 6:35 PM, Doc_Mat_1977 said:

This mod is fun (actually had a sim die of embarrassment, lol), the only issue that I'm running into is that when "things" start happening, all the male sim's willies are up in the air. So it looks kinda funny with a female sim giving a blowjob and his dick is hovering way above her head with the mesh stretching to it. Is there a mod that I missed to fix this?

I've never even heard of this problem, can you provide a screenshot?  It sounds funny. 

Wish I could replicate it. My download of the mod stopped working properly. I can order the nail polish, but all it does is let me put it into inventory or place it in the world. Propositioning isn't working either, nor will it let me designate a place to have "perks attached to it. As soon as I can replicate it, I'll be happy to post a screenshot. lol

Nothing seems to be working for the mod or things are working but sporadically. I don't know if it is the update or what. I still see the Daughter of the Easter hare Trait and they get the "Egged up" mood let but they don't lay eggs, they have actual babies. Also I can't buy Dolls/convert/sell  anymore. Also if I try and buy something through Tam it says it will be delivered but never is. And when I try to Withdraw cum it lets me pick a person, but then closes. With sensually tight the sim gets the hand print/red, but no mood lets. And the virginity thing sometimes causes blood but no mood let.

On 8/16/2019 at 5:12 PM, carnation77 said:

Has CN been updated for the current WW version? For what I understand, CN only works with the WW version for which it has been created, so everytime WW is updated CN needs to be updated too.

I've been having this problem for a long time, through several versions of WW and CN. Also been waiting to update WW until CN updates...

13 hours ago, samr92651 said:

I still see the Daughter of the Easter hare Trait and they get the "Egged up" mood let but they don't lay eggs, they have actual babies.

you cant place that trait on an npc sim or they will have babies. it has to be a played, active sim and when they go into labor you need to click your sim and click "bunnies lay eggs" and they will lay their clutch instead of give birth to children. i suggest reading the blurb about the trait on the main post since it gives more detail about how to use the trait.

On 8/17/2019 at 3:07 PM, B10HAZARD. said:
On 8/17/2019 at 12:40 PM, EmmaFrostDimonds said:

lastException.txt 105.73 kB · 1 download

Try Updating your MCCC, you are running v6.3.2= that's an old version from June 23rd, it has been updated twice since then.

Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache.package in your "The Sims 4" folder.

I updated it and deleted the localthumbcache.package and it still diden't work. 

I don't know what to do

33 minutes ago, EmmaFrostDimonds said:

I updated it and deleted the localthumbcache.package and it still diden't work. 

I don't know what to do

Make sure WW/BD & any other game changing mods are upto date.

Delete the NWP file in your saves folder.

Repair game in Origin, clean your save.

If you get another LE, post it on here.

:) 

On 8/15/2019 at 8:03 AM, clutterqueenx said:

Hi,

I downloaded the mod a few weeks ago, and just today started dabbling in the prostitution aspect. I am able to register as a Rose, however, I do not have the option to Offer Body, and do not have the "Ho-Control" option. I have all of the required mods installed, so I'm not really sure what's gone wrong or why these aren't options. I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod completely, but still nothing ? 

Same! im having the same problem. I don't know what to do

8 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

you cant place that trait on an npc sim or they will have babies. it has to be a played, active sim and when they go into labor you need to click your sim and click "bunnies lay eggs" and they will lay their clutch instead of give birth to children. i suggest reading the blurb about the trait on the main post since it gives more detail about how to use the trait.

They are my Sims, though. Not NPCs.

Hello there !

I have a question concerning the debt slave/prostitution because i dont find the option "register a debt" in the "lost eden" dialogue ... all my mods have been updated, i downloaded the latest version of this mod too but still nothing.... someone has an idea ? aha

Thanks in advance!

On 8/16/2019 at 2:12 AM, simdulgence said:

@NisaK I tried to send you a message, but it appears it wouldn't go through. I've just launched a penis/body hair mod. Just a heads-up that I'd like to see if I can implement a function that assigns body hair to random townie sims, similar to yours. I don't want you to feel I'm just taking your idea. :)

Hey @simdulgence good news, my next update is going to add a easy tuning way for other modders to 'plug into' by body detail applying system similar to how animators make animations for WW.  

This is an example of what the tuning will look like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="NisaTanTop" i="snippet" m="NisaK.wickedpervs.tuning.body_details" n="NisaK:wild_guy_tan_top" s="12728209122516164801">
  <T n="outfit_type">40</T>
  <T n="author">wild_guy</T>
  <L n="tan_top">
    <T>9338080506206588832</T>
	<T>9344020322619967352</T>
	<T>9824954367315331609</T>
	<T>10111247467021014820</T>
	<T>10673228509042299800</T>
	<T>10733623657907660732</T>
	<T>11794093745693508235</T>
	<T>12007494703552374823</T>
	<T>12070908000889674709</T>
	<T>13785086140935043875</T>
	<T>13854269400301984388</T>
	<T>14047551769385895143</T>
	<T>14564220830321120067</T>
	<T>14586836286044230924</T>
	<T>14929012726386736191</T>
	<T>15003955295725197883</T>
	<T>16107196423769220757</T>
	<T>17111009357449336367</T>
	<T>17656415831957899734</T>
	<T>17763913655761892374</T>
  </L>
</I>

This is my tuning for the wild_guy female tan top (but there is a tuning type for each detail).  It will allow other modders/users to either override this tuning and thus use a new detail.  For instance let's say there's a modder called mild_guy and you want his tan tops and not wild_guy's then you just override this tuning file with the new one.  Or, alternatively, if you'd want to use mild_guy's in addition to wild_guy's tan tops then you can just make a new tuning with a new instance id (like you would any other tuning) and it will append onto the list of body details so sims in your world will get a mixture of the two.  

There will be a full tutorial on this when it releases that will explain everything in more detail with examples.  But the gist is that each tunable in the tan_top list the decimal number for the hexidecimal instance_id of the cas part.  Here's a template for male body hair.  

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="NisaMaleBodyHair" i="snippet" m="NisaK.wickedpervs.tuning.body_details" n="NisaK:male_hair_luumia_v5_plus" s="0000000000000000001">
  <T n="outfit_type">53</T>
  <T n="author">mod_author_name_here</T>
  <L n="male_body_hair">
    <T>0000000000000000002</T>
  </L>
</I>

in sims 4 studio, create a new snippet tuning and then past the above code in it changing the instance id and adding your cas part id's in.  

I'm sorry about the full inbox.  I end up getting a bunch of bug reports in my mailbox which I end up ignoring because it's better to ask for help in this thread that way others can benefit from the answer via the search button.  A better way to get in touch with me for personal things is either via my patreon or discord.  

OH!  Also remember to tag your body hairs with the appropriate colors.  I may someday add in color matching in code via that method. 

On 8/16/2019 at 6:47 AM, maiamadness said:

I've got CNWW and CNWWKinky. Kinky isn't supposed to be affecting normal WW interactions, but maybe there's a conflict?

That's likely the issue.  My mod isn't compatible with CNWW.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:10 AM, lovethesims said:

Hello, is there an autonomous prostitution ability? In the Patreon version? I'm trying to build an underground economy using Basemental's Gangs Mod, and being able to autonomously collect money from prostitutes w/o playing as one would be ace

Not yet.  

On 8/16/2019 at 9:24 AM, RedThirst said:

Hi Nisa, thanks for this very nice mod! Do you think it could be possible to add the feature for having the prostitutes working in a shop, with Get To Work EP? It would be cool to open a brothel!

I ran a poll on my Patreon recently, it seems a lot of people are wanting more autonomy in the prostitution side of this mod.  I've focused a lot on prostitution in the past and I'm wanting to give occult a bit more lovin right now (I'd really like to make succubi to go along with the theme of the next pack) but prostitution autonomy has definitely gone up significantly on my list of todos.  I will start making more strives towards that very soon. 

On 8/16/2019 at 3:12 PM, carnation77 said:

This is a pic taken from my own bordello club.

Hide contents

867497271_08-16-19_10-00-50PM.png.4ac7d0de02d405d9509b5c22834bd8a4.png

It's a club my vampire sims run from their own home. 

In the picture you can see one of the girls working and another one is pole dancing.

I made the club using 3 mods by LittleMsSam, Live in Business, Auto Employees and Unlock Door For Chosen Sims.

That looks amazing!!!!!

On 8/17/2019 at 3:32 AM, Billyschnuckel said:

I think the extreme desire moodlet comes from your mod or?
I think it happens too often, even during sex.
But that is probably because in the household someone has the feature Pheromonal Flower,

but probably. could you  try that it can be solved by an orgasm.

Hmmm, it sounds like a buff that would be associated with my aspiration....  But i don't see that string in my aspiration package.  Could you send me a screenshot of the buff with the flavor text visible?  

On 8/17/2019 at 9:45 AM, gettps said:

It's not just her mod, I've got the problem with:

Scarlet's "No Cold Clothing Inside" https://scarlets-mods.tumblr.com/post/180316918134/no-cold-clothing-inside

LittleMsSam's "Change Into Everyday When Inside" https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412396783/random-small-mods-sometimes-mods-are-sooo-small

Bienchen83's "Thermostat Outfit Tweak" https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/

If they are all using the same method, it stands to reason that they might have the same conflict.

Hmmmm, Thank you for those links.  I took a look at the code for each mod, I don't see any obvious code conflicts.  We modify things in completely different ways.  

I also double checked my code for changing clothes.  The only times I do something with this is when your sim is in their prostitution outfit, I block most changes out of that outfit, or when they are a mermaid, I block changing to winter clothes.  

On 8/17/2019 at 10:40 AM, EmmaFrostDimonds said:

lastException.txt 105.73 kB · 5 downloads

Thank you for that LE.  It looks like someone is breaking tuning injections and that is having a snowball effect on a lot of your mods.  Also the public version of my mod only supports v5 right now, you guys will get v5+ next month.  So if you are intent on using v5+ make sure you disable my body applicator beforehand.  A way to do this out of game is to go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete my WickedPerversionsMod folder which will return my mod's settings to it's default. 

On 8/17/2019 at 4:24 PM, RedThirst said:

It's a tricky question.  Yes I can theoretically make a way if the prostitutes are on the same lot.  However, the sims 4 doesn't really simulate off screen sims (for example, this is why you can have a sim at one of your sims birthday parties, go to a bar with another player sim, and see the same sim at the bar when they should be at the party), so I would have to do some cheating to get that to work properly. 

On 8/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rae14 said:

Help Please! I downloaded this mod and everything seems to be working except for the lost eden. I have signed my sims up for it and it tells me that the application has gone through but I cant do anything else. I don't see offer body when I click on other sims. Did I do something wrong?

Are you chatting up YA or older sim clients?  Do you see the ho manager when you click on your sim?  Is your sim using any other features from my mod? 

On 8/17/2019 at 6:41 PM, trickster37 said:

I am having a lot of fun with this mod..and basemental its not as..odd as i thought it would be.  I wish some animators would add more M/M (i know forbidden sex) especially since one another gay animator had to go underground recently.  Even flipping gender off, some of the positions seem off..and dicks poke thru body parts..but we can dream.  wish i had the knowledge and skill to animate.  Will be patreon'ing (is that a word) on my next paycheck...

The trickster

I know the frustrations.  Thank you for your [future] support!  When you do be sure to join the discord!  

What happened with the gay animator? 

6 minutes ago, NisaK said:

I know the frustrations.  Thank you for your [future] support!  When you do be sure to join the discord!  

What happened with the gay animator? 

GaymerBoy69 had to stop uploading because of politics. S/he may do it once a month.  I have a post quoting what he said.  Sad.  Animation is not easy so sad to loose an animator.

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey @simdulgence good news, my next update is going to add a easy tuning way for other modders to 'plug into' by body detail applying system similar to how animators make animations for WW.

I'm sorry about the full inbox.  I end up getting a bunch of bug reports in my mailbox which I end up ignoring because it's better to ask for help in this thread that way others can benefit from the answer via the search button.  A better way to get in touch with me for personal things is either via my patreon or discord.  

OH!  Also remember to tag your body hairs with the appropriate colors.  I may someday add in color matching in code via that method.

Thanks for getting back to me, and for letting me know about your plans. Some users of your mod asked me about it and now I'll be able to tell them that I can add compatibility for my body hair for them when that feature is available. ?

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

It's a tricky question.  Yes I can theoretically make a way if the prostitutes are on the same lot.  However, the sims 4 doesn't really simulate off screen sims (for example, this is why you can have a sim at one of your sims birthday parties, go to a bar with another player sim, and see the same sim at the bar when they should be at the party), so I would have to do some cheating to get that to work properly. 

Yes, I meant like if I send my sim to a lot (e.g. a night club), and there is a sim-prostitute in that lot as well, it would be nice to see her autonomously proposing/receiving performance packages with other sims (including mine).

By the way, thank you very much for your answers ?

I'm not able to register my house slave as a prostitute. There's no option on the computer or her phone. I'm not really sure what the issue is. Its just that one sim. While I was clicking around in settings I saw something about being able to adjust the slave sim's sex settings but I can't find those settings.