XEO - Archived Posts

Yeah sp++ uses files from sp but overwrites the esp file and adds some more files.  You need to install sp them install sp++ and yes to all for overwrite.  Keep the xeo esp down pretty low on your load order.  BTW, I don't know what mods you will be loading with RC4 but I had one hell of an issue with the launcher crashing just after the obse boxes due to RC4 in omod.  I fixed this by installing the RC4 pack manually and now all is set.  Just a heads up.

I can't seem to change the eyes of most of the races.

Especially Diablo Female with horns.

Might be a common oblivion bug when there's lots of races. Flipping back and forward between races locks the eye-selector, and sometimes the hair aswell. Try restarting, and flip directly to the race you want.

Or, use showracemenu, change eyes, keep the console open, save, load, done. You cant save in showrace unless you have the console up.

I have about 30 or more races loaded, I get locked out of hair and eyes 90% of the time when starting a new game.  Easiest work around is like Zerky said.  Select the race you want, then use the console to bring up the showracemenu and change the eyes and hair.

I think he means go directly to the race you want, not flipping through, go back to another one, then back to the original and select it. 

I have about 30 or more races loaded' date=' I get locked out of hair and eyes 90% of the time when starting a new game.  Easiest work around is like Zerky said.  Select the race you want, then use the console to bring up the showracemenu and change the eyes and hair.

I think he means go directly to the race you want, not flipping through, go back to another one, then back to the original and select it.

[/quote']

Exactly. Not used to typing in english.

The reason for saving in showracemenu, and then loading, is to avoid having your stats screwed up.

There is now a combined package of MBP 1.4a' date=' MBP++ 0.9.0 and x117 0.76a in one ~750MiB omod available. Simplifies the installation somewhat; I found the link on

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1741954&extra=&page=1

Doesn't include any of the XEO varieties, and I'm still not sure which one should get and which order to install any of them in, but that's a later issue. This pack seems to work well for me however (make sure to follow the load order on the linked-to page).

[/quote']

Hey Pink, where could I get this combined Package..I tried that sight, but could not seem to get the page to translate... hard to tell what to click on... :(

I am running the 1.4a right now..

I can help, http://u.115.com/file/f54374ced is where you get the file. The downloads disappear for me if I translate the page... the bottom box shows the url and some icons... Look at the next box up...the 3 different blue Chinese writings next to the green down arrow are the download servers... click one and it should start.

just new here after reinstalling oblivion and after lots of searching i found this site and the lovers mod, look like fun. and going to try these race mods. i have givin up on the above link, but i might have found the lastest one if anyone wants to have a try http://u.115.com/file/aqbtxsfl

pressed a few hyperlinks, i assume, cant read the language and just clicked anything i could with no real resaults but for you smart ppl out there if you work it out could you possibly post screenshot instructions for me or anyother newbies like me. keep up the good work, so for now i might give this up for the night and submit my self to sleep then work  :'(

There is now a combined package of MBP 1.4a' date=' MBP++ 0.9.0 and x117 0.76a in one ~750MiB omod available. Simplifies the installation somewhat; I found the link on

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1741954&extra=&page=1

Doesn't include any of the XEO varieties, and I'm still not sure which one should get and which order to install any of them in, but that's a later issue. This pack seems to work well for me however (make sure to follow the load order on the linked-to page).

[/quote']

Hey Pink, where could I get this combined Package..I tried that sight, but could not seem to get the page to translate... hard to tell what to click on... :(

I am running the 1.4a right now..

I can help, http://u.115.com/file/f54374ced is where you get the file. The downloads disappear for me if I translate the page... the bottom box shows the url and some icons... Look at the next box up...the 3 different blue Chinese writings next to the green down arrow are the download servers... click one and it should start.

just new here after reinstalling oblivion and after lots of searching i found this site and the lovers mod, look like fun. and going to try these race mods. i have givin up on the above link, but i might have found the lastest one if anyone wants to have a try http://u.115.com/file/aqbtxsfl

pressed a few hyperlinks, i assume, cant read the language and just clicked anything i could with no real resaults but for you smart ppl out there if you work it out could you possibly post screenshot instructions for me or anyother newbies like me. keep up the good work, so for now i might give this up for the night and submit my self to sleep then work  :'(

Nooby, I myself downloaded the all in one your looking at and could not extract it correctly as the archive got corrupted somewhere between transferring the info and extraction on my pc.  I solved this by heading over to the nexus and grabbing the files there. you will have to get MBP and MBP++ seperate but I think theres a link that includes the x117 race with one of the packs. should only take like 30 to 40 mins depending on internet connection.  I have a pretty slow version of dsl as I live in a lake front community in rural SC and no other isp's offer better service  :'(

Is it just me or is Diablo Female really tall? The third picture in OP's pic.

I am walking around as one and the camera is really high up and so is the model' date=' all NPCs look up when talking to me.

[/quote']

Isn't there 2 diablo females in XeoRC4?  The second one isn't nearly as tall.

just a quick question, whats the ideal mod setup for a fresh oblivion, i was thinking about all mods, only really gonna be having the lovers mods for fun distractions (speacialy after reading in another thread about npc raidings plus rape for the extra "rape" in "rape and pillage"), eg would be things like any good overhaul mods, ui mods, texture mods, ect

Does anyone know of a version of XEO that only changes the Argonians and/or orcs to the Xeo5' date=' XeoRC or XeoSP versions? I'd prefer to keep all the other races to MBP, just turn the argonians and orcs to XEO

[/quote']

I don't know of a prepacked mod that does specifically what your looking to accomplish but You could always just download the xeo pack extract the files and replace the vanilla meshes and textures for the races you want changes in CS.

I need help installing these race files' date=' when I am in game I notice that there are a lot of missing textures, like hairs,faces,eyes, and body.

[/quote']

I found it best to do a manual install of the larger mods such as Xeo. If you have made an omod leave it be and just extract the xeo archive to a seperate folder. Drage and drop the meshes / textures and such to your oblivion/data folder overwrite everything. Once done, make sure Xeo is still close to the bottom of your load order in OBMM. Launch the game and your missing textures and meshes issue should be resolved. :)

Its not working but, when i was messing around with some of the files i got some of the hair back, but some of the characters the eyes wont show and the Chanpon race freezes the game when it loads. I am thinking it could be the load order and wondering if anybody has a good load order.