XEO - Archived Posts

Its not working but' date=' when i was messing around with some of the files i got some of the hair back, but some of the characters the eyes wont show and the Chanpon race freezes the game when it loads. I am thinking it could be the load order and wondering if anybody has a good load order.

[/quote']

Here is ny load order, I have no issues with either mod,... anymore ;)

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

xeoracex117.esm

xeorace.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Angel Race v1.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

SetBody.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

100%ChameleonMod.esp

CB Dark Enchantress.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

Knights.esp

Adult_BookStore.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Wantedposter.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

CWRaceFix.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp

sun_night_elves.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.esp

DesuChan's Dolls.esp

DesuChan's Persocoms RECONSTRUCTED.esp

Manga Elves.esp

Angel Preset v1.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

Blue and White.esp

Vampiria.esp

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2_b.esp

Neo's LandCH.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversMB2.esp

BlackLolita.esp

HepsCloth.esp

HepsCloth3.esp

HepsCloth8-maidsan.esp

DesuChan's Store.esp

Hentai Compilation.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

FutaPriory.esp

LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp

DarkSister.esp

HepsCloth-Sailors.esp

SedaArmor.esp

AppAACupClothing_Ver0.2.esp

superSP_fatigue_restore_ring.esp

Storm_Shadow_Katanas.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Mixed Maid Uniform.esp

Blackheart and Gizmodian ECRobes.esp

HepsCloth6.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

SMDCDollElf.esp

SMChorrol.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversBitch.esp

Unbeatable Angel.esp

Lady Elegance.esp

aion_rose.esp

SPB Light Armor 2.esp

R18PN - Lingeries Plus.esp

GOMAS SET.esp

xeoex.esp

Visable_Rings-4762.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp

DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

Specialanims.esp

click the spoiler to show the load order as its a tad long.

Sorry about the wait, I will dig through it when I can I'm getting ready to go out and hit some sake bars here in Tokyo tonight. Just seems like a great night to get hammered. I'll either look when I get back to my hotel or sometime tomorrow morning. Again I apologize about the delay.

Sorry about the wait' date=' I will dig through it when I can I'm getting ready to go out and hit some sake bars here in Tokyo tonight. Just seems like a great night to get hammered. I'll either look when I get back to my hotel or sometime tomorrow morning. Again I apologize about the delay.

[/quote']

haha no problem :D im just happy someone know the hairstyle

Can anyone post a better link for MBP++?

My WinRAR and HJSplit don't recognize the files on Nexus, so I can't join or extract them. (why on earth they wouldn't just put it in a .part1/2 .rar is beyond me) I can't find another download link anywhere. =/

I did wade through the thread, but If another link was already posted I missed it. If another link isn't available is anyone willing to upload it anywhere?

Thanks in advance for the help.

My WinRAR and HJSplit don't recognize the files on Nexus' date=' so I can't join or extract them. (why on earth they wouldn't just put it in a .part1/2 .rar is beyond me) I can't find another download link anywhere. =/

I did wade through the thread, but If another link was already posted I missed it. If another link isn't available is anyone willing to upload it anywhere?

[/quote']

There is no need to extract them, just add both archives to OBMM and create an Omod.

Guest Demiales

My WinRAR and HJSplit don't recognize the files on Nexus' date=' so I can't join or extract them. (why on earth they wouldn't just put it in a .part1/2 .rar is beyond me) I can't find another download link anywhere. =/

[/quote']

try 7zip http://www.7-zip.org/

There is no need to extract them' date=' just add both archives to OBMM and create an Omod.

[/quote']

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right then, usually I would just create, add archive, select the file and be done with it. obmm gives an error when selecting either file so I'm not sure how to create an omod with them.

Just downloaded 7-zip and I still get an error when I try to open it. I can open my other .7z files just fine so I assume I am using it correctly.

"Could not open as archive"

with winrar it says "Archive is either an unknown format or damaged." its the only .7z files I've had a problem with so far. Both open all my other files just fine' date=' although I have never had a 2 part .7z file before so I probably just don't know what I'm doing ...

Thanks for the replies I'll keep trying to figure it out.

EDIT: I should also ask if Ahtata argonian replacer HGEC would still be usable with MBP. Its by far my favorite race to play (After removing the females tails) after this replacer, so if not I might just give up and go back to my non MBP Oblivion lol. Wasn't sure if MBP came with a custom female body or if I would still be able to use HGEC.

Guest Demiales

There is no need to extract them' date=' just add both archives to OBMM and create an Omod.

[/quote']

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right then, usually I would just create, add archive, select the file and be done with it. obmm gives an error when selecting either file so I'm not sure how to create an omod with them.

Just downloaded 7-zip and I still get an error when I try to open it. I can open my other .7z files just fine so I assume I am using it correctly.

with winrar it says "Archive is either an unknown format or damaged." its the only .7z files I've had a problem with so far. Both open all my other files just fine' date=' although I have never had a 2 part .7z file before so I probably just don't know what I'm doing ...

EDIT: I should also ask if Ahtata argonian replacer HGEC would still be usable with MBP. Its by far my favorite race to play (After removing the females tails) after this replacer, so if not I might just give up and go back to my non MBP Oblivion lol. Wasn't sure if MBP came with a custom female body or if I would still be able to use HGEC.

strange, unpacking works fine for me with 7zip, have you re-downloaded the files?

[/quote']

strange, unpacking works fine for me with 7zip, have you re-downloaded the files?

Yup, several times. :(

[/quote']

its been a really long time since I downloaded them, is there any different characters at the end of the file extension? Like .zip.p1 or something like that? Thats the only thing I can think of as to why OBMM will not be able to read it. Well, that or your archives are corrupted somehow.

If I wasn't overseas atm I would upload my omods of MBP and MBP++ merged w/ chocoelves.

[/quote']

its been a really long time since I downloaded them, is there any different characters at the end of the file extension? Like .zip.p1 or something like that? Thats the only thing I can think of as to why OBMM will not be able to read it. Well, that or your archives are corrupted somehow.

If I wasn't overseas atm I would upload my omods of MBP and MBP++ merged w/ chocoelves.

Well get back from overseas! :-P And nope, the files both end in .7z

Reading the nexus comments one (For version 093) said to rename the files to .001 and .002. I also tried that and still nothing would open them. (also tried downloading the 093 posted on nexus but have the exact same problems)

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right then' date=' usually I would just create, add archive, select the file and be done with it. obmm gives an error when selecting either file so I'm not sure how to create an omod with them.

with winrar it says "Archive is either an unknown format or damaged." its the only .7z files I've had a problem with so far. Both open all my other files just fine, although I have never had a 2 part .7z file before so I probably just don't know what I'm doing ...

Well get back from overseas! :-P And nope, the files both end in .7z

Reading the nexus comments one (For version 093) said to rename the files to .001 and .002. I also tried that and still nothing would open them. (also tried downloading the 093 posted on nexus but have the exact same problems)

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

while this is not really ideal for me to do, its a little after 1am here in japan so I will set up to upload the omod I'll post you the link once its done and I wake up. Its might take a bit though.

while this is not really ideal for me to do' date=' its a little after 1am here in japan so I will set up to upload the omod I'll post you the link once its done and I wake up. Its might take a bit though.

[/quote']

Well Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. Sorry for all the trouble. Never had so much trouble with a mod before lol.

[/quote']

you only need to unpack the first file and 002 is unpacking itself with it, that's how it worked for me atleast

[/quote']

you only need to unpack the first file and 002 is unpacking itself with it, that's how it worked for me atleast

Thats how they usually work for me, but for some reason the files I get for MBP++ on nexus don't want to work for me. I'm not sure why. I got MBP in 4 parts and it works perfectly.