XEO - Archived Posts

I open it up in tes4edit and click on check for errors.  I got a bunch so I switched to the sc version and they went away.

Ok that error is just some sloppy left overs from when they removed the scripts. Script effect data' date=' but no scripts reference it. Wont affect the game at all.

On another note I am attempting to run XEOSP++ with XEORC with XEO2 and I figured I would ask what anyone thinks

Why XEO2 you ask? Because it makes males into females whereas  XEO keeps them males and many of them are odd at that.  One thing I can confirm is that the XEO++ mod does not include modem's city life already merged.

There was some CTDs in Anvil that were traced back to the City Life merge into XEO, I guess they didn't feel like tracking the exact cause down and removed it from XEOSP. Be careful with sex changing NPCs, especially quest related scripted NPCs. That has caused issues in the past, but I would really like to see what you come up with....

I got XEORC and XEO++ functioning just fine with no googly eyes.  But I had to put Colourwheels Overhaul before Xeo to make that happen.  I do have XEO at the beginning so as not to mess up OOO and FCOM. 

Xeo2 made googly eyes bad.  I am going back and removing the files from it that were also removed in the instructions for XEOSP++  I get the feeling it won't work though since it may not read another esp's BSA.  I also chopped off all the NPC's which were also found in XEOSP++ which was just about all fo them.

By the time I was done chopping XEO2 the only thing I had left was what was in city life so I just gave up.  It was unstable and caused major crashes.  I also never got rid of the googly eyes

Maybe I'm blind or I'm just stupid but ... is there a way to change the skincolor, lipcolor etc. after installing all of the mods? Tried to find any information about it but couldn't find anything and it pisses me off, how the chocolate elves have a way too bright skin and it's not possible to change anything.

Maybe I'm blind or I'm just stupid but ... is there a way to change the skincolor' date=' lipcolor etc. after installing all of the mods? Tried to find any information about it but couldn't find anything and it pisses me off, how the chocolate elves have a way too bright skin and it's not possible to change anything.

[/quote']

That is the problem I have with running XEO, you can no longer adjust the skin tone and all NPCs will have the same skin tone as the base texture. Pale white Redguards....ETC.....That's also why XEO has several different variations of the same races. Change your ini back to bFaceGenTexturing=1 will fix it but I have no idea what that does to the XEO modified npcs.

Maybe I'm blind or I'm just stupid but ... is there a way to change the skincolor' date=' lipcolor etc. after installing all of the mods? Tried to find any information about it but couldn't find anything and it pisses me off, how the chocolate elves have a way too bright skin and it's not possible to change anything.

[/quote']

That is the problem I have with running XEO, you can no longer adjust the skin tone and all NPCs will have the same skin tone as the base texture. Pale white Redguards....ETC.....That's also why XEO has several different variations of the same races. Change your ini back to bFaceGenTexturing=1 will fix it but I have no idea what that does to the XEO modified npcs.

AH-HA!!! I have that same issue with just the MBP++ 0.94 package installed!!

I don't even HAVE XEO!!

So that's how I get the normal looking skins back eh?

THANKS!!

:D

Totally forgot this option - thanks ^^

[/quote']

AH-HA!!! I have that same issue with just the MBP++ 0.94 package installed!!

I don't even HAVE XEO!!

So that's how I get the normal looking skins back eh?

THANKS!!

:D

And if you have mis-matched head and body textures on add-on NPCs after resetting your ini, download this mod: NPC Face Color Unlocker. It will fix 99% of them.

And if you have mis-matched head and body textures on add-on NPCs after resetting your ini, download this mod: NPC Face Color Unlocker. It will fix 99% of them.

DOH!!!!.....I have that mod.

I will make that change in my Oblivion.INI file and then run that utility.

I forgot that when I reimaged from my working backup, I didn't run the utility on my game.

And if you have mis-matched head and body textures on add-on NPCs after resetting your ini' date=' download this mod: NPC Face Color Unlocker. It will fix 99% of them.[/quote']

I forgot that when I reimaged from my working backup, I didn't run the utility on my game.

Yup, It's always the little things that don't have an esm/esp that get forgotten. I've done it over many rebuilds. ;D

xeo seems to be conflicting with the pretty woman animation replacer,

the animation replacer only works when xeox is NOT activated but i really want to play with them both active...

Here is my load order in case there is some other conflicts that could make this happen...

Oblivion.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Specialanims.esp

DMRA  Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBedNonStop.esp

LoversSurrender.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

xeox.esp

And if you have mis-matched head and body textures on add-on NPCs after resetting your ini' date=' download this mod: NPC Face Color Unlocker. It will fix 99% of them.[/quote']

Yup, It's always the little things that don't have an esm/esp that get forgotten. I've done it over many rebuilds. ;D

Thank you soooo much for the help. I did the change last night before I had to run out for the evening and VIOLA!! My game looks normal again instead of being populated with automatons with perfect skin. All of my face sliders work again so I'll be changing my pc's face with showracemenu this weekend.

*happy happy happy*

;D ;D

Just wanted to say thanks for the links and help.  I recently installed all the mods listed on the first page, and I am loving them.  I finally get to make beautiful characters, here's a pic of my newest character.

Name: Goron Stormrage

Race: Nord

Class: Barbarian

screenshot0gr.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

On the downside some of the races, such as the Blood Elves and Blood Witchers, have one eye missing. 

Aside from that the mods work perfectly, once again thanks.

xeo seems to be conflicting with the pretty woman animation replacer' date='

the animation replacer only works when xeox is NOT activated but i really want to play with them both active...

Here is my load order in case there is some other conflicts that could make this happen...

Oblivion.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Specialanims.esp

DMRA  Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBedNonStop.esp

LoversSurrender.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

xeox.esp

[/quote']

Move Special Anims below xeo, and it should work. 

On the downside some of the races' date=' such as the Blood Elves and Blood Witchers, have one eye missing. 

Aside from that the mods work perfectly, once again thanks.

[/quote']

I'm not sure what causes that but it seems to only effect the first set of eyes. The next set are fine. For example if it was FairyEye that was missing one if the next thing was DollEyes they'd be fine. At least that's how it was for me.

Anybody have any luck getting MBP to work with RBP(race balancing project)? I found a Japanese patch for combining the two (rbpformbp.esp) However NPCs are getting single right black eyes with RBP active and I can't seem to get them to play nice.

Any ideas? I got a mod I really want to play but it requires RBP, and my character is based on MBP so I can't give that up.

Anybody have any luck getting MBP to work with RBP(race balancing project)? I found a Japanese patch for combining the two (rbpformbp.esp) However NPCs are getting single right black eyes with RBP active and I can't seem to get them to play nice.

Any ideas? I got a mod I really want to play but it requires RBP' date=' and my character is based on MBP so I can't give that up.

[/quote']I think you need the Light Version of RBP to work right with RBPforMBP, if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure what causes that but it seems to only effect the first set of eyes. The next set are fine. For example if it was FairyEye that was missing one if the next thing was DollEyes they'd be fine. At least that's how it was for me.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try that.

Take Care!

Thanks for the reply' date=' I'll try that.

Take Care!

[/quote']

Upon further investigation it seems to actually only effect the default eyes.

There's also a fix for it here if you want to do it: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php/topic,375.0.html

Ok so I just got a new HDD installed after my old one randomly decided to not work after rebooting a few days ago, got most of the mods I had before downloaded and installed, one issue though... for the life of me I can not get xeorc4 to work.  I have MBP full, MBP++ and choco elves.  Xeosp, the X117 race and I'm using the hgec BBB version .  I ofcoarse have obse 20 and OBMM installed.  I have all other mods deactivated atm just to figure out this issue and oblivion wont open with rc4 active.  Any Ideas?  ohh and yes I have si kotn and official patch installed too.

****nvm, I found the problem and fixed it... I will chalk this mistake up to exhaustion. 

I just had a clean install of oblivion but I have XEO5' date=' XEORC4 and XEOSP++ to choose from.

What is the best combination to use?

Or should I just use one mod?

[/quote']

Xeo5 and XEOSP++ do the same thing, as they replace NPCs with better looking one.  Use XEOSP instead of XEO5, as that's the updated version.  XEOSP++ contains more realistic NPCs, ie, beggars will be old and a lot of the NPCs won't look as anime-ish.  So choose either XEOSP or XEOSP++, not both.

XEORC4 is a race mod, so that should work with either of the previous mods.