16 hours ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Actually, I don’t know. It doesn’t seem to work for me when I use the website. Try using this: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/598/

It’s windows only but it’s what I used to make and test the patch. It should work.

IMG_0038.jpeg

I tried using this method but again an error... 

I used the site you suggested as well as pokemon white instead but no dice. 

I entered the patch for the first box and for source file and output I put in the Pokemon white extracted Rom. Any clue where I'm going wrong? 

Edited by Mrbezos
6 hours ago, Mrbezos said:

I tried using this method but again an error... 

I used the site you suggested as well as pokemon white instead but no dice. 

I entered the patch for the first box and for source file and output I put in the Pokemon white extracted Rom. Any clue where I'm going wrong? 

You don't have an output file set. Click the "..." button, navigate to the folder you want it to output to, and enter a name for the output file with the ".nds" extension.

C:\example\folder\Pokemon White (modified).nds

Also, any time someone uploads a romhack they really should include the ROM information so that anyone trying to use the patch can make sure they are using a matching ROM file.

https://www.romhacking.net/hash/

Here is the ROM information for a version of Pokemon White that seemed to work for me:

Database match: Pokemon - White Version (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced)

Database: No-Intro: DS (all) (v. 20210227-111036)

File/ROM SHA-1: BC696A0DFB448C7B3A8A206F0F8214411A039208

File/ROM CRC32: B552501C

If you are getting any errors while trying to patch the ROM file make sure you are using a ROM that is an exact match with that.

Pokemon Black doesn't work. The creator would need to create a separate patch for that game.

Edited by Kazomar
28 minutes ago, Kazomar said:

You don't have an output file set. Click the "..." button, navigate to the folder you want it to output to, and enter a name for the output file with the ".nds" extension.

Also, any time someone uploads a romhack they really should include the ROM information so that anyone trying to use the patch can make sure they are using a matching ROM file.

Here is the ROM information for a version of Pokemon White that seemed to work for me:

If you are getting any errors while trying to patch the ROM file make sure you are using a ROM that is an exact match with that.

Pokemon Black doesn't work. The creator would need to create a separate patch for that game.

I appreciate the advice. I checked the rom file as nothing seems to be working and this is what it said. A lot of this stuff is new to me so I'm trying to get my head around it all. 

PXL_20230922_061142748.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mrbezos said:

I appreciate the advice. I checked the rom file as nothing seems to be working and this is what it said. A lot of this stuff is new to me so I'm trying to get my head around it all.

The fact that it's saying "not found" means your ROM has been modified in some way. It doesn't match any official release of the game. The most likely explanation is that it has been trimmed. Trimming reduces the file size of DS ROMs by removing some unnecessary junk from the ROM file. But since it changes ROM file it will also make it not compatible with ROM hacks/patches. You will need to get a version of the ROM that matches the SHA-1 and CRC32 in my previous post exactly.

Edited by Kazomar
4 minutes ago, Kazomar said:

The fact that it's saying "not found" means your ROM has been modified in some way. It doesn't match any official release of the game. The most likely explanation is that it has been trimmed. Trimming reduces the file size of DS ROMs by removing some unnecessary junk from the ROM file. But since it changes ROM file it will also make it not compatible with ROM hacks/patches. You will need to get a version of the ROM that matches the SHA-1 and CRC32 in my previous post exactly.

I see. Thanks for explaining. I guess I'll have to scour the web for a larger file version. I think I found that rom on some megathread via reddit but did find it strange that the file size was smaller than I expected. 

10 hours ago, Kazomar said:

I’m sorry, I’m new to retro modding and didn’t know I should’ve done this. I’ll create a Black patch when I get home, and I’ll make sure to upload the ROM information. Also, am I allowed to upload already patched roms? That would be a lot easier but I’m not really sure if I can.

Edited by Mr. Downbad

image.png.d47112490fa0a9e2c598aee3235481b1.png

I want to mention that DS has 2 correct dumps, and you always want the decrypted one for hacks. The "No-Intro" set on archive.org will have the correct ones, and random ROM sites have the bad ones with scene dumper names in the titles.

https://datomatic.no-intro.org/index.php?page=show_record&s=28&n=5584

Since that Girls Hunter series gets randomly updated on Pixiv, here are the new patches. (Apply to FireRed (USA), the one without the (Rev 1).)

Girls Hunter Updates.7z

Hey would anyone happen to know how to edit the xtranceiver sprites for Black/White? Everything I can find about them is for B2/W2, and only about swapping files instead of editing them. Also, does anyone know about how to edit the sprites at the very start when you choose your gender? I'd love to be able to change them.

Edited by Mr. Downbad
7 hours ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Here's the patch for black:

Database match: Pokemon - Black Version (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced)
File/ROM SHA-1: 26AD0B9967AA279C4A266EE69F52B9B2332399A5
File/ROM CRC32: 4F6E5580

wethildablack.xdelta 9.53 kB · 5 downloads

I downloaded this and used it with a ROM of pokemon Black and it said that the patch was successfully applied but when I load and play it the female MC is not nude but still wearing shorts. What went wrong? Also, I am not sure if this matters or not but I am using DeSmuMe emulator.

Edited by Mrbezos
4 hours ago, Mrbezos said:

I downloaded this and used it with a ROM of pokemon Black and it said that the patch was successfully applied but when I load and play it the female MC is not nude but still wearing shorts. What went wrong? Also, I am not sure if this matters or not but I am using DeSmuMe emulator.

Same for me. It seems the patch for Pokemon Black isn't working. The one for Pokemon White is working though.

Alrighty, got a new patch, this time with overworld sprites edited. Now I'll start on B2/W2.

nudewhite.xdelta nudeblack.xdelta

11 hours ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Alrighty, got a new patch, this time with overworld sprites edited. Now I'll start on B2/W2.

nudewhite.xdelta 24.78 kB · 0 downloads nudeblack.xdelta 24.77 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks! It works great! Hope you can do some Ultra Moon/sun edits too as the girls are cute. Looking forward to your B&W 2 mods also as never played that one. 

Edited by Mrbezos
2 hours ago, Mr. Downbad said:

I'll put Ultra moon on hold for 3 months or so until you're nude mod is released. Because we all deserve to see the MC nude. And the other cuties too. Even though I am about 60 - 70% through the game already ? it's so much more enjoyable with nude mods. Looking forward to your work and thanks!

28 minutes ago, Mrbezos said:

I'll put Ultra moon on hold for 3 months or so until you're nude mod is released. Because we all deserve to see the MC nude. And the other cuties too. Even though I am about 60 - 70% through the game already ? it's so much more enjoyable with nude mods. Looking forward to your work and thanks!

Hey, I’ve beat the game twice and am still willing to make a nude mod and play start to finish with it once I have the time and resources on my hands. Glad to see Alola getting love, it’s my favorite Pokémon generation.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Hey, I’ve beat the game twice and am still willing to make a nude mod and play start to finish with it once I have the time and resources on my hands. Glad to see Alola getting love, it’s my favorite Pokémon generation.

I always did wish someone modded an underwear outfit for the game. but modding for it just never went through :<