5 hours ago, Mr. Downbad said:

It is with great sorrow that I inform you all that Pokemon USUM are fucking impossible. I literally have no idea what to do, and neither does anyone on the internet. I can't find anything good about model editing. I'm really sorry.

That is a great shame but I am not too surprised because that explains why there hasn't been any lewd mods for this game. At least you gave it a try and I appreciate that. I still live in hope that one day it will be a possibility. 

On 12/29/2022 at 11:13 AM, Hugh Neutron said:

Hex Maniac Advance lets you look at the image addresses and you can edit them directly from there.

and then you can save it directly to the ROM.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e54846ea3143885476ee070363694141.png

image.png.17816a0b30c91392e38ef891a3b95067.png

May Archeus bless you with shinies for letting me know about HMA. My dream May finally came true.

That being said, I still wanted to make trainers stays on screen during battle. Can someone knowledgeable about hacking Gen 3 below tutor me on how to edit battle script?

Edited by virtt
14 hours ago, virtt said:

May Archeus bless you with shinies for letting me know about HMA. My dream May finally came true.

That being said, I still wanted to make trainers stays on screen during battle. Can someone knowledgeable about hacking Gen 3 below tutor me on how to edit battle script?

Awesome! I can't see the video but I'm glad you got to get your dreams out into the world!

1 hour ago, Hugh Neutron said:

Awesome! I can't see the video but I'm glad you got to get your dreams out into the world!

Well it broke idk why. I tried rerecorded it. Anyway, do you by any chance know how to edit scripts in HMA? I kept running in circles trying to even find the trainer slide in/out section. I tried looking at the pokeemerald decomp src but still have no luck on finding it.

11 hours ago, virtt said:

Well it broke idk why. I tried rerecorded it. Anyway, do you by any chance know how to edit scripts in HMA? I kept running in circles trying to even find the trainer slide in/out section. I tried looking at the pokeemerald decomp src but still have no luck on finding it.

I do not sadly, so I can only recommend the horrendously long tasks of looking at individual scripts and messing with them and seeing what happens. I might look into it too since I have some time off soon.

Side note, can you send me the rom? Looks fun.

On 11/26/2023 at 3:06 AM, Hugh Neutron said:

I do not sadly, so I can only recommend the horrendously long tasks of looking at individual scripts and messing with them and seeing what happens. I might look into it too since I have some time off soon.

Side note, can you send me the rom? Looks fun.

I hope that time off come soon xD

Thank you for the consideration!

Also sure. Here you go:

Sorry I don't have the assets on hand. I drew the sprites using Pigment Ruby, Nudist Emerald and this as reference. Credit goes to them. This rom have a slight... modification on the dialogues. It's basically masochist's fanfiction I wrote so it's not cringe-proof x-x

Update (kind of):

Made a tiny bit better word choices so it won't be as much as cringe as the last one.

Hopefully x-x

Main story and NPCs edited up to the guy before the girl before Rustoboro.

Pokemon - Smut Emerald Version.gba

I'm still running in circles about trainer being onscreen in battle. I still haven't found the offset for trainerslideout so instead I sped up the throwing animation:

Also I tried making a simple yes/no message with the sketch guy before first rival battle. To let even a smooth head like me edit things, HMA is truly a wonderful piece of program.

Edited by virtt
On 11/1/2023 at 5:27 PM, SandshrewSamurai said:

Platinum should be really easy since the title screen will say "Following Platinum" rather than just "Platinum". Dawn's panties should also peek out from under her skirt in the intro sequence.

HeartGold doesn't have any noticable differences until you get into your first battle and see Lyra's back sprite. (I really hate that back sprite, I was gonna redo it but forgor.)

One more thing I'm wondering. Is the HeartGold mod compatible with SoulSilver or will you have to revamp it to be compatible?

Edited by SonicWindStriker
On 11/30/2023 at 3:07 AM, SonicWindStriker said:

One more thing I'm wondering. Is the HeartGold mod compatible with SoulSilver or will you have to revamp it to be compatible?

It's just for HeartGold. There are too many changes to easily convert it for SoulSilver unless there's some software I'm unaware of.

I've recently got into decomp hacking so when I do revisit Johto, I should be able to offer version options.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting into pokeemerald decomp a month ago since I can't find the way to make trainers stay on battle on HMA. I figured that you could make modification out of thin air with it as long as you can write C++. But alas, I am a complete illiterate neanderthal when it comes to reading/writing programs.

Pokemon Smut Emerald 0.01

Pokemon - Smut Emerald Version.gba

Changes

Spoiler

I've changed May palette to RubySapphire one just because I played Ruby the most when I was a kid. It's only seems right to me(also green is for Groove Street. Lil's Rootz 4 lyfe mfs). I've also put some simple mods on it, at least the ones that I can actually add. Most notable ones are:

- Press A on status screen to scroll between Stats, IV, and EV.

- Day and Night System.

- Running Indoors.

- Disabling the Boy option on the intro Birch's speech (I figured this one out myself I'm so fucking prou-)

I haven't ported the entirety of my fanfiction from HMA into 0.01, only birch intro speech, since it alone looks like a real mess from the excessive usage of emojis lol. I will explain further next.

Program Daddy ♡ C++ Writer Help Needed

Spoiler

I will push a git of the branch if someone is interested on it. I need 3 things that I wanted to implement:

1. Stand By Me.

Making trainer(s) stay onscreen during battles. I've experimented "quite a bit" (read: to the edge of my sanity) and done this: 

Screen_Recording_20231204_164136.gif.69b35859ef876f90c9301e08d2c8d0bf.gif

This is kinda what I want it to looks like but the game froze right after Mudkip wiggles. The file I tempered with is battle_controller_player.c.

2. Mugshot Portrait.

There's a post here that intrigued me. I really wanted this on the game.

oGOOZWl.gif.6b5b610d6ab0c7c43a154c070f2773b0.gif

I've made a rough sketch for the portrait to use as template:

prvw_may_mugshot_hear.png.7001b5013df44f2271684a6be5d6e496.pngprvw_may_mugshot_poke.png.b06e9cdad2956bd5931c35e088683deb.pngprvw_may_mugshot_angry.png.904883a774cb5adf5dda693aa146ea71.pngprvw_may_mugshot_angy.png.e64ee0a90783e94a1f325963d9672491.pngprvw_may_mugshot_concern.png.d73d28ca3dd0cff11b38d7e977750c7a.png

I tried to draw as close to the "Pokemon style" as I could be and ended up plagiarized the original nude May sprite from rule34 lol. I would polish this with poses and stuff if someone is interested on writing the code (please be ?). The image is expanded 10x by the way. But it's the right 16 bit color format.

3. Better Player Dialogue Handling.

As I mentioned before, my fanfiction looks stupidly messed up on the Birch's speech text.c (and in general writing x_x). I want to have a text script to pull whenever the player want to speak.

Credits

Edited by virtt
On 7/24/2022 at 4:16 AM, Weretindo said:

I'll re-up everything I currently have as BPS & IPS patches.

FireRed (U) v1.0 hacks:

Girls Hunter

Girls Hunter 2

Girls Hunter 3

Girls Hunter Halloween

FireRed edited sprites

Dark Rising Nude Edition (apply original, then the nude version)

My Ass Lewd Version

Ruby (U) v1.0 hacks:

Pigment Ruby

Emerald (U)

Emerald Nude Edition

Emerald X

Pokemon Girls Hunter series.7z 2.79 MB · 598 downloads Pokemon - Fire Red edited sprites (nude).bps 6.57 kB · 513 downloads Dark Rising Nude Edition.7z 1.25 MB · 587 downloads Pokemon Emerald X.7z 32.8 kB · 696 downloads Pokemon Emerald Nude Edition.bps 35.94 kB · 552 downloads Pokemon Pigment Ruby V1.bps 57.18 kB · 329 downloads My Ass Lewd version.bps 146.21 kB · 370 downloads

How do you open those "bps"?.