• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 10:33 AM, SonicWindStriker said:

I don't mind

There you go then lol, its just the garc, I assume you know how to install it, it changes normal Lopunny and Mega Lopunny, made it for fun. I compressed it to make it a little smaller lol

2024-01-07_20-27-58.259_bot_waifu2x_art_noise0_scale.png.ad271ec6535220fdfd4dcd1c8d11345b.png

8.zip

On 2/11/2023 at 9:03 AM, Hugh Neutron said:

Finished. I couldn't do the Xtranceiver because every time I tried the colors would get fucked up so I eventually gave up. so instead I gave (almost) all the female trainers either panty shots, boob windows, or skimpier clothes. otherwise it's basically just black. Oh and I edited hilda's shorts to show more ass as well as making her ass slightly bigger lmao

Pokemon with pantyshots.zip 103.95 MB · 431 downloads

Hide contents

lass.png.795a1b8591ff281734619aad4b01cae4.pngblack.png.638c625fdd7377f2ba90b63b9240483f.png

I love it. Any clue how to get the game to run? I tried "New game" afterwards the screen is blank/hangs.

pokemon 2.png

pokemon 1.png

Edited by Heavenie
Forgot to add image relating issue.
5 hours ago, Heavenie said:

I love it. Any clue how to get the game to run? I tried "New game" afterwards the screen is blank/hangs.

pokemon 2.png

pokemon 1.png

I tried it and it worked on my DSi and as shitty as my PC is it worked in Desmume, so maybe is the emulator, yeah lol

10 hours ago, Heavenie said:

pokemon 2.png

pokemon 1.png

Either bad ROM or struggling emulator. Heck, I'm surprised to even see NO$GBA still being used in current year when MelonDS and DeSmuME exist as better options.

16 hours ago, vork88 said:

anyway to make this for pokemon sword and shield or legends?

I remember looking online about modding these games a while back, and I remember that Legends: Arceus sucks to mod, and we still don’t know how to edit models. It would be possible for it to be ported to sword/shield, but it’s not an automatic process. I’m gonna quote something I wrote a while back to a dm on gamebanana:

As the old saying goes with modding: “If you want something done, you should just do it yourself.” If you really want it to happen, try learning it yourself.

There’s always the chance that someone else will do it, but makes me happy to see people learn how to and make cool shit themselves.

I’m now remembering this is an 18+ website where probably no one cares about this kind of thing but my point remains.

Oh and general thing for everyone, don’t flood the forum with the same request multiple times. It makes people less likely to do them (and by people I mean me and other people who agree).

Edited by Mr. Downbad
On 1/10/2024 at 4:55 PM, Mr. Downbad said:

I remember looking online about modding these games a while back, and I remember that Legends: Arceus sucks to mod, and we still don’t know how to edit models. It would be possible for it to be ported to sword/shield, but it’s not an automatic process.

I believe 3DS games are the limit of as far as we can get in terms of editable models, nude mod of SwSh protagonist and Nessa only exists thanks to their swimsuit outfit being skin tight so the nude could be drawn by texture editing and an exploit of removed outline.

If you count the mods outside of NSFW, there are some 3DS mods that's clearly not just a texture edit. If someone was to asking a lewd Pokemon mods, it'd have more chance on 3DS rather than switch because model editing on there is somewhat known. (Or just enjoy 2D sprite editing)

Also yeah I feel you, "gimme this plz" is clearly not a good comment to post in a thread.

Edited by Noillus
1 hour ago, RouxAtrix said:

What are the sprite editing tools for gen 4 and 5?

You could probably find some tutorials online that link their tools, or you can go to projectpokemon.org and see what you can find. Can’t remember things off the top of my head. Most important ones are BTX Editor and Tinke.

• 1 month later...

So I actually ended up working on a gen 5 mod that did some stuff with feral mons, but I didn't have time to work on it anymore. Here's an example of what I was doin'image.png.8c6cd063513f6c971346547a0bc4bf74.png

Yup, just adding dicks to mons. I feel like getting back on this but school is drowning me rn. Plus, nearly 600 mons is a lot for just me.

Anyone know if theres a nude mod for pokemon sword shield or newer one?

For previous version of pokemon, i found pokemon lolimon is the most awesome. Unfortunately it have a lot of bug and i dont think the creator will continue it. Doubt theres any other as crazy as this but hey its the most fun i've ever played in pokemon mods haha.. maybe theres another mod as crazy as it ? Thanks

9 hours ago, Whisperrr said:

Anyone know if theres a nude mod for pokemon sword shield or newer one?

For previous version of pokemon, i found pokemon lolimon is the most awesome. Unfortunately it have a lot of bug and i dont think the creator will continue it. Doubt theres any other as crazy as this but hey its the most fun i've ever played in pokemon mods haha.. maybe theres another mod as crazy as it ? Thanks

There’s one for sword and shield, I have it installed actually, but you can probably find it in the sword/shield modding thread (yes there’s a separate one), if not I’ll see if I can just copy mine over.

On 12/9/2023 at 7:10 AM, virtt said:

I've been getting into pokeemerald decomp a month ago since I can't find the way to make trainers stay on battle on HMA. I figured that you could make modification out of thin air with it as long as you can write C++. But alas, I am a complete illiterate neanderthal when it comes to reading/writing programs.

Pokemon Smut Emerald 0.01

Pokemon - Smut Emerald Version.gba 16 MB · 240 downloads

Changes

Reveal hidden contents

I've changed May palette to RubySapphire one just because I played Ruby the most when I was a kid. It's only seems right to me(also green is for Groove Street. Lil's Rootz 4 lyfe mfs). I've also put some simple mods on it, at least the ones that I can actually add. Most notable ones are:

- Press A on status screen to scroll between Stats, IV, and EV.

- Day and Night System.

- Running Indoors.

- Disabling the Boy option on the intro Birch's speech (I figured this one out myself I'm so fucking prou-)

I haven't ported the entirety of my fanfiction from HMA into 0.01, only birch intro speech, since it alone looks like a real mess from the excessive usage of emojis lol. I will explain further next.

Program Daddy ♡ C++ Writer Help Needed

Reveal hidden contents

I will push a git of the branch if someone is interested on it. I need 3 things that I wanted to implement:

1. Stand By Me.

Making trainer(s) stay onscreen during battles. I've experimented "quite a bit" (read: to the edge of my sanity) and done this: 

Screen_Recording_20231204_164136.gif.69b35859ef876f90c9301e08d2c8d0bf.gif

This is kinda what I want it to looks like but the game froze right after Mudkip wiggles. The file I tempered with is battle_controller_player.c.

2. Mugshot Portrait.

There's a post here that intrigued me. I really wanted this on the game.

oGOOZWl.gif.6b5b610d6ab0c7c43a154c070f2773b0.gif

I've made a rough sketch for the portrait to use as template:

prvw_may_mugshot_hear.png.7001b5013df44f2271684a6be5d6e496.pngprvw_may_mugshot_poke.png.b06e9cdad2956bd5931c35e088683deb.pngprvw_may_mugshot_angry.png.904883a774cb5adf5dda693aa146ea71.pngprvw_may_mugshot_angy.png.e64ee0a90783e94a1f325963d9672491.pngprvw_may_mugshot_concern.png.d73d28ca3dd0cff11b38d7e977750c7a.png

I tried to draw as close to the "Pokemon style" as I could be and ended up plagiarized the original nude May sprite from rule34 lol. I would polish this with poses and stuff if someone is interested on writing the code (please be ?). The image is expanded 10x by the way. But it's the right 16 bit color format.

3. Better Player Dialogue Handling.

As I mentioned before, my fanfiction looks stupidly messed up on the Birch's speech text.c (and in general writing x_x). I want to have a text script to pull whenever the player want to speak.

Credits

Reveal hidden contents

Dang, I thought every single patch and rom in this entire thread was dead. Turns out I just needed an account to download all of them. Though I think it would be wise for any gba files to be repurposed as ips/bps files instead, sharing roms is risky business with how Nintendo is.

I don't have anything to contribute but thank you to all the people who shared their talents! Looking forward to playing the Nude Black(2), Emerald X, Lewd versions, and Smut Emerald :)

On 12/9/2023 at 9:10 AM, virtt said:

I've been getting into pokeemerald decomp a month ago since I can't find the way to make trainers stay on battle on HMA. I figured that you could make modification out of thin air with it as long as you can write C++. But alas, I am a complete illiterate neanderthal when it comes to reading/writing programs.

Pokemon Smut Emerald 0.01

Pokemon - Smut Emerald Version.gba 16 MB · 262 downloads

Changes

Reveal hidden contents

I've changed May palette to RubySapphire one just because I played Ruby the most when I was a kid. It's only seems right to me(also green is for Groove Street. Lil's Rootz 4 lyfe mfs). I've also put some simple mods on it, at least the ones that I can actually add. Most notable ones are:

- Press A on status screen to scroll between Stats, IV, and EV.

- Day and Night System.

- Running Indoors.

- Disabling the Boy option on the intro Birch's speech (I figured this one out myself I'm so fucking prou-)

I haven't ported the entirety of my fanfiction from HMA into 0.01, only birch intro speech, since it alone looks like a real mess from the excessive usage of emojis lol. I will explain further next.

Program Daddy ♡ C++ Writer Help Needed

Reveal hidden contents

I will push a git of the branch if someone is interested on it. I need 3 things that I wanted to implement:

1. Stand By Me.

Making trainer(s) stay onscreen during battles. I've experimented "quite a bit" (read: to the edge of my sanity) and done this: 

Screen_Recording_20231204_164136.gif.69b35859ef876f90c9301e08d2c8d0bf.gif

This is kinda what I want it to looks like but the game froze right after Mudkip wiggles. The file I tempered with is battle_controller_player.c.

2. Mugshot Portrait.

There's a post here that intrigued me. I really wanted this on the game.

oGOOZWl.gif.6b5b610d6ab0c7c43a154c070f2773b0.gif

I've made a rough sketch for the portrait to use as template:

prvw_may_mugshot_hear.png.7001b5013df44f2271684a6be5d6e496.pngprvw_may_mugshot_poke.png.b06e9cdad2956bd5931c35e088683deb.pngprvw_may_mugshot_angry.png.904883a774cb5adf5dda693aa146ea71.pngprvw_may_mugshot_angy.png.e64ee0a90783e94a1f325963d9672491.pngprvw_may_mugshot_concern.png.d73d28ca3dd0cff11b38d7e977750c7a.png

I tried to draw as close to the "Pokemon style" as I could be and ended up plagiarized the original nude May sprite from rule34 lol. I would polish this with poses and stuff if someone is interested on writing the code (please be ?). The image is expanded 10x by the way. But it's the right 16 bit color format.

3. Better Player Dialogue Handling.

As I mentioned before, my fanfiction looks stupidly messed up on the Birch's speech text.c (and in general writing x_x). I want to have a text script to pull whenever the player want to speak.

Credits

Reveal hidden contents

Out of curiosity, is this still being worked on?

On 9/28/2023 at 3:13 AM, Mr. Downbad said:

I need to go to bed.

These patches have to be applied with the actual xdelta program, it doesn't work on rom patcher js (website).

What I've changed:

- Backsprites

- Overworld Sprites

- Xtranciever Sprites

- Mugshot Sprites (the thing that shows up when you fight rivals or gym leaders I think)

ROM Hash:

Database match: Pokemon - White Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced)
Database: No-Intro: DS (all) (v. 20210227-111036)
File/ROM SHA-1: B5D7490BE7B415B8F1E672A53E978A9CC667E56A
File/ROM CRC32: 777EB04F

Database match: Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced)
Database: No-Intro: DS (all) (v. 20210227-111036)
File/ROM SHA-1: E51E6DFB8678A3D19DCD2A10691B96A569CA0ABB
File/ROM CRC32: D4427FD1

Have fun.

nudewhite2.xdelta 36.13 kB · 180 downloads pantieswhite2.xdelta 36.37 kB · 79 downloads pantiesblack2.xdelta 37.35 kB · 79 downloads nudeblack2.xdelta 36.1 kB · 177 downloads

hey just wanted to say i been wanting to try this mod for a while and finally got around to it. its awesome!! ❤️ did u ever figure out how to edit the trainer card and gender select sprite?

Edited by Bluwonton