how about lewding the adult pokemon in moemon?

2 hours ago, Hugh Neutron said:

After I finish playing pokemon black I want to make an anthro pokemon mod for pokemon Leaf Green or Emerald but I legit don't think I'd be able to edit ~700 front and back sprites alone. No matter how you look at it that's too much for one dude.

Edited by Obligitury

If you only care about likely use-cases, you can use the smaller regional pokedexes:

D/P (not platinum's improved set) have 151, including non-cases like manaphy

B/W (not b2w2's improved sets) have 156 including non-cases like victini and genesect

Taking only end stage evolutions or non-evolving pokemon into account, though, you trim this down to 359 pokemon in the entire franchise, not counting regional evolutions, mega evolutions, etc.

10 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

Only edited a few for myself (and they are god awful, no matter how much time I take to improve them xd) but the process itself is easy, you just need any image editing software like, for example, GIMP.

There are two folders, one for the 'regular' fusions, which also includes the original sprites, and one for the custom sprites. You just have to make sure to name and place them correctly. (Bulbasaur and Pikachu for example would combine into either 1.25.png for Bulba head and Pika body or 25.1.png for Pika head and Bulba body)

Interestingly, the sprites are bigger then they look, every pixel you see on the standard sprites is actually a 3x3 of pixels which means you can add quite a bit of details.

Just keep in mind that after creating the sprite you'll still need to catch both Pokemon, make sure to fuse them the right way around and finally evolve them to the desired form before you get to play with your creation in game.

Thought about it for a bit, and I think I might try making some lewd fusion sprites for gardevior.

Though if I want to be honest, I still need to figure out what pokemon [within Pokemon infinite fusion's unfused pokemon] would cause gardevior to get huge boobs if they were fused together...

2 hours ago, Galc said:

Thought about it for a bit, and I think I might try making some lewd fusion sprites for gardevior.

Though if I want to be honest, I still need to figure out what pokemon [within Pokemon infinite fusion's unfused pokemon] would cause gardevior to get huge boobs if they were fused together...

well, playing Pokemon My Ass, Lewd Edition where all kinds of pokemon have breasts attached to them gave me the idea of changing the Miltank+Miltank fusion to be a regular Miltank but with two pairs of leaking breasts and surrounded by bottles of MooMooMilk, so maybe you can find some inspiration there as well xD

but on a more serious note, maybe look into more bulky pokemon, where the higher bodymass might result in a more sturdy frame and bigger breasts, or other feminine pokemon like Nidoqueen or Kangaskhan to give an explanation why she might need some serious mommy milkers

more mischevious pokemon who might use big breasts as a distraction or lure could also work

I hope this helps you get some ideas^^

2 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

well, playing Pokemon My Ass, Lewd Edition where all kinds of pokemon have breasts attached to them gave me the idea of changing the Miltank+Miltank fusion to be a regular Miltank but with two pairs of leaking breasts and surrounded by bottles of MooMooMilk, so maybe you can find some inspiration there as well xD

but on a more serious note, maybe look into more bulky pokemon, where the higher bodymass might result in a more sturdy frame and bigger breasts, or other feminine pokemon like Nidoqueen or Kangaskhan to give an explanation why she might need some serious mommy milkers

more mischevious pokemon who might use big breasts as a distraction or lure could also work

I hope this helps you get some ideas^^

A Gardevior and Nidoqueen fusion doesn't seem like a bad idea! It didn't seem like anyone did a fusion for it yet either, so I'm going ti look into doing a lewd one myself.

(I'll post it here whenever I finish it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 10:24 PM, Yababy123 said:

I just typed "Pokémon" in the search bar out of pure, morbid, curiosity of what I'd find and this crazy thread over delivered!

Not into furry stuff though, I'll just stick with good ol' fashioned thick nudes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVERS!

Misty Gif.gif

I searched for that image to see where you got it from and I didn't know it was actally in the show (she was clothed though so how did you remove them)

1 hour ago, ilego said:

I searched for that image to see where you got it from and I didn't know it was actally in the show (she was clothed though so how did you remove them)

It's a nude edit made by sleazdog in 2017; he only made 4 edits in paheal and one of these is the Misty swimsuit scene.

• 1 month later...

What's that Pokemon Emerald X hack that was mentioned earlier?  I can't find anything about it by searching it up.  

Also, I heard that the Pokemon Emerald Anthro Edition is still being worked on, but who knows if it will actually ever get finished.  

Edited by Cancer_and_Me
On 8/13/2023 at 3:39 PM, Cancer_and_Me said:

What's that Pokemon Emerald X hack that was mentioned earlier?  I can't find anything about it by searching it up.  

Also, I heard that the Pokemon Emerald Anthro Edition is still being worked on, but who knows if it will actually ever get finished.  

This was in my random assortment of pokelewds. I couldn't tell you where the source was. And I haven't tested the game myself past the first 2min.

I did skim through the sprites with HTE though and from what I can tell it's a bunch of female trainer edits.

Pokemon Emerald [X Edition].gba

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 9:22 AM, mistylear19 said:

Another year, but no, that isn't the game the guy was talking about. I actually have the rom he's talking about saved to my computer and it's the last version he ever released. It's actually kind of cool because you can play as May (or you're forced to, I can't remember) and you're tied up even in the overworld sprite and in your backsprite. When you talk to people, it actually acts as if you're tied and gagged to these people as well, instead of them just saying their normal stuff... for the places he changed, anyway.

All pokemon are changed to actual Poke-girls in various forms of bondage as their evolutions. It's actually really neat and like the guy you responded to said, a damn shame he stopped working on it.

If anyone wants to continue that man's legacy and keep working on it but doesn't have the rom itself, DM me and if / when I check this place with how infrequently I do so, I'll send them the rom.

Can I get that ROM?

1 hour ago, Hugh Neutron said:

I wanna edit the sprites in pokemon Ruby but I both lack the motivation and the desire to bring every trainer up 2-3 bust sizes.

image.png.43f43cc97e80d4db3b9d1a5e978fb28e.png

ghost bitch-export.png

I absolutely always preferred this kind of sexy sprite edits then just plain nude mods. much more fun with bikinis/underwear.

31 minutes ago, Obligitury said:

I absolutely always preferred this kind of sexy sprite edits then just plain nude mods. much more fun with bikinis/underwear.

Eh I like it too. I just wish other people would make or help make these mods. It's daunting to look at a bunch of sprites and thing "aw fak. I gotta edit all of these by myself."

Then again. I'm not an artist so maybe that's why I find it tiresome to do these edits myself.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 9:06 PM, Hugh Neutron said:

Eh I like it too. I just wish other people would make or help make these mods. It's daunting to look at a bunch of sprites and thing "aw fak. I gotta edit all of these by myself."

Then again. I'm not an artist so maybe that's why I find it tiresome to do these edits myself.

I love my fair share of sexy mods but I also kinda prefer regular nude mods, I guess they're more casual in my opinion and I like it to be chill but nice when I play my games with adult mods. If I wanna play a sexy sprite edit mod, I need to be in the mood, but not necessarily with nude mods, which I can kinda play whenever because it's more laid-back. And sprite-editing in Gen 5 isn't the most well documented from what I could find, but I managed to find and hour long guide that I only watched 20 minutes of. Not many people help with this kind of thing because they either 1. now how to mod, 2. want to mod it themselves, 3. know the basics of computers, or 4. make good art. But I always love to see when people actually take the time to make mods for cool things or stuff they like. Once you're into it, it isn't very hard to stay into it.

Also here's this I made for original black/white.

hilda2.png

hilda.png

hildatest.png

wethilda.xdelta

4 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

I love my fair share of sexy mods but I also kinda prefer regular nude mods, I guess they're more casual in my opinion and I like it to be chill but nice when I play my games with adult mods. If I wanna play a sexy sprite edit mod, I need to be in the mood, but not necessarily with nude mods, which I can kinda play whenever because it's more laid-back. And sprite-editing in Gen 5 isn't the most well documented from what I could find, but I managed to find and hour long guide that I only watched 20 minutes of. Not many people help with this kind of thing because they either 1. now how to mod, 2. want to mod it themselves, 3. know the basics of computers, or 4. make good art. But I always love to see when people actually take the time to make mods for cool things or stuff they like. Once you're into it, it isn't very hard to stay into it.

Also here's this I made for original black/white.

hilda2.png

hilda.png

hildatest.png

wethilda.xdelta 9.57 kB · 0 downloads

Very nice. How to use this mod? Would this work for black and white 2? And do you have other nude mods for poke girls? Such as Sun Moon etc? 

Edited by Mrbezos
1 minute ago, Mrbezos said:

Very nice. How to use this mod? Would this work for black and white 2? And do you have other nude mods for poke girls? Such as Sun Moon etc? 

Apply the patch onto an original black/white rom with this: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

No, this won't work for the sequels, I'd have to make another one for that, so give me a couple days-ish maybe i dunno

I don't have anything at the moment for any other games, but I'll do a sun/moon or us/um mod when I have more time and a better computer.

1 hour ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Apply the patch onto an original black/white rom with this: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

No, this won't work for the sequels, I'd have to make another one for that, so give me a couple days-ish maybe i dunno

I don't have anything at the moment for any other games, but I'll do a sun/moon or us/um mod when I have more time and a better computer.

That would be amazing. I finished B&W already but never played B&W 2 so I'd love to play it with the female MC nude like you've shown here. I'm pretty far into Ultra Moon but a nude mod for the MC would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to try them with your mods. Thank you. 

12 minutes ago, Mrbezos said:

That would be amazing. I finished B&W already but never played B&W 2 so I'd love to play it with the female MC nude like you've shown here. I'm pretty far into Ultra Moon but a nude mod for the MC would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to try them with your mods. Thank you. 

To be honest I was originally gonna start with the B2/W2 MC but I’ve yet to play the originals so I figured I should probably do that first. Also, I’ll try to change the overworld sprites as well and update the patch file. I don’t think I’d do anyone else unless people ask for a specific character to go nude (basically I’ll only do what I have to).

27 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

To be honest I was originally gonna start with the B2/W2 MC but I’ve yet to play the originals so I figured I should probably do that first. Also, I’ll try to change the overworld sprites as well and update the patch file. I don’t think I’d do anyone else unless people ask for a specific character to go nude (basically I’ll only do what I have to).

That could be a lot of fun. Wish every female protag was nude in the Pokemon games. Especially the Ultra Moon version she is cute. Nude overworld sprites would be awesome. I will definitely play B&W2 if you have nude protag mods for it. 

Btw, I followed the installation advice you posted but it's not working. I'm new to this modding stuff so I attached a screenshot and if you have a moment I'd appreciate if you could point out the issue. I'm playing on/using an Android btw. 

Screenshot_20230921-161408~2.png

Screenshot_20230921-154945~2.png

Edited by Mrbezos
5 hours ago, Mrbezos said:

That could be a lot of fun. Wish every female protag was nude in the Pokemon games. Especially the Ultra Moon version she is cute. Nude overworld sprites would be awesome. I will definitely play B&W2 if you have nude protag mods for it. 

Btw, I followed the installation advice you posted but it's not working. I'm new to this modding stuff so I attached a screenshot and if you have a moment I'd appreciate if you could point out the issue. I'm playing on/using an Android btw. 

Screenshot_20230921-161408~2.png

Screenshot_20230921-154945~2.png

Huh, that’s odd, it worked for me when I tested it. Maybe try using Pokemon White? That’s what i used to make it

Edited by Mr. Downbad
27 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Huh, that’s odd, it worked for me when I tested it. Maybe try using Pokemon White? That’s what i used to make it

Actually, I don’t know. It doesn’t seem to work for me when I use the website. Try using this: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/598/

It’s windows only but it’s what I used to make and test the patch. It should work.

IMG_0038.jpeg

Edited by Mr. Downbad