12 hours ago, SandshrewSamurai said:

I've spent too long looking for the original creator of this hack with no luck. It's Alpha Sapphire but May and some female gym leaders are nude. I suspect some E4 members are nude too but I only played until Lilycove so I don't know for sure. I'll keep it on my google drive for as long as I can but may need to delete it for space eventually.

If anyone finds the original, please do share, they deserve credit for their work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/172MPnPye654Pcys8ku9jfedfRqfNLnZd/view?usp=sharing

A few questions before downloading: Have you any screenshots from this mod?

How to install? It's compatible with Citra?

This is just the mod file or the modded full game? 

Thank you for sharing and eagerly await your reply. 

1 hour ago, halfbloodkinks said:

It only works in the emulator, just open the game in citra and that's it.

3 hours ago, halfbloodkinks said:

I tried it and here is what it looks like. It is actually pretty good but needs some fine tuning or improvements. The positive is her breasts are the size they should be (not too big nor small). It is a very good effort but the vagina is not clear (even a slit here would be nice ) and the ass area lacks lines also. It is a good attempt, and I have not yet proceeded in the game to talk about other changes. Thank you for sharing. 

image.png.27dbbdbdaa12faf2c7200a0270bcd5f2.png

image.png.5f649ddf220fc35a0ccc5c559c45ac21.png

image.png.16566f574c919c1344af2f70bde555cc.png

image.png.4054dd57bf99eb71eca3dd99b53e47eb.png

11 hours ago, Mrbezos said:

Lo probé y así es como se ve. En realidad es bastante bueno, pero necesita algunos ajustes o mejoras. Lo positivo es que sus senos tienen el tamaño que deberían tener (ni muy grandes ni pequeños). Es un muy buen esfuerzo, pero la vagina no está clara (incluso una hendidura aquí estaría bien) y la zona del culo también carece de líneas. Es un buen intento y todavía no he procedido en el juego a hablar de otros cambios. Gracias por compartir. 

imagen.png.27dbbdbdaa12faf2c7200a0270bcd5f2.png

imagen.png.5f649ddf220fc35a0ccc5c559c45ac21.png

imagen.png.16566f574c919c1344af2f70bde555cc.png

imagen.png.4054dd57bf99eb71eca3dd99b53e47eb.png

COULD YOU NOT TAKE HER SHOES OFF? they ruin the whole mod

honestly its just hard to take the shoes off lol. you can save edit in xy to take their shoes off since they arent wearing shoes in their pjs at the very start of the game. in oras and sumo its basically impossible though since we cant do model editing

notably in that may nude mod, the nude mod is literally just her clothes colored to look like her skin. if you tried to color her shoes to look like her feet it would be nightmarish looking

3 hours ago, SonicWindStriker said:

Can someone tell me when I can confirm that the lewd HG and Platinum mod shows it's working? I start with Dawn and Lyra but they aren't changed

Platinum should be really easy since the title screen will say "Following Platinum" rather than just "Platinum". Dawn's panties should also peek out from under her skirt in the intro sequence.

HeartGold doesn't have any noticable differences until you get into your first battle and see Lyra's back sprite. (I really hate that back sprite, I was gonna redo it but forgor.)

4 hours ago, SandshrewSamurai said:

Platinum should be really easy since the title screen will say "Following Platinum" rather than just "Platinum". Dawn's panties should also peek out from under her skirt in the intro sequence.

HeartGold doesn't have any noticable differences until you get into your first battle and see Lyra's back sprite. (I really hate that back sprite, I was gonna redo it but forgor.)

So you don't have a list of trainers whose sprites have changed?

4 hours ago, SandshrewSamurai said:

Any screenshots? It really does help the forum and give people incentive to try these mods if screenshots are included. 

On 11/1/2023 at 9:39 PM, Mrbezos said:

Any screenshots? It really does help the forum and give people incentive to try these mods if screenshots are included. 

I may not provide screenshots but using an old save, I can confirm that it's working in HG at least since Whitney and Falkner have switched locations and the Lass class have more skimpy dresses

However, here's the Platinum proof

bandicam 2023-11-02 22-35-07-297.jpg

bandicam 2023-11-02 22-54-42-937.jpg

bandicam 2023-11-02 22-58-13-626.jpg

bandicam 2023-11-02 23-03-26-598.jpg

Edited by SonicWindStriker
4 hours ago, SonicWindStriker said:

I may not provide screenshots but using an old save, I can confirm that it's working in HG at least since Whitney and Falkner have switched locations and the Lass class have more skimpy dresses

However, here's the Platinum proof

bandicam 2023-11-02 22-35-07-297.jpg

bandicam 2023-11-02 22-54-42-937.jpg

bandicam 2023-11-02 22-58-13-626.jpg

bandicam 2023-11-02 23-03-26-598.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Any screenshots of the female protagonist? 

Alrighty I finally got my new computer to actually load this site. To answer some posts:

1. Progress on US/UM?

uhhhh... none.

2. Pokemon nude modders are afraid of feet.

Feet aren't my kind of thing. And it would make more sense if they still wore shoes, after all, they're still traversing the wilderness.

3. The ORAS mod.

I don't know who made it, but that mod might be Dukumon Iku. If not, then sorry.

4. That platinum mod looks cool.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

2. Los modders desnudos de Pokémon tienen miedo a los pies.

Los pies no son lo mío. Y tendría más sentido si todavía usaran zapatos, después de todo, todavía están atravesando el desierto.

But you can take the female protagonist's feet from Pokemon X/Y when she is in a pajama since she wears the same tights as ORAS... 

28 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

But you can take the female protagonist's feet from Pokemon X/Y when she is in a pajama since she wears the same tights as ORAS... 

I probably could, but I don't want to. I personally don't like having the shoes removed. Also, I'm not even the person working on ORAS mods.

1 hour ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Alrighty I finally got my new computer to actually load this site. To answer some posts:

1. Progress on US/UM?

uhhhh... none.

2. Pokemon nude modders are afraid of feet.

Feet aren't my kind of thing. And it would make more sense if they still wore shoes, after all, they're still traversing the wilderness.

3. The ORAS mod.

I don't know who made it, but that mod might be Dukumon Iku. If not, then sorry.

4. That platinum mod looks cool.

Good to see you back. Will you still be working on an Ultra Moon nude protag edit? (hoping yes)

8 minutes ago, halfbloodkinks said:

Good to see you back. Will you still be working on an Ultra Moon nude protag edit? (hoping yes)

Yes, but my schedule is full until later this month. I promise it's gonna happen, I just have so much stuff going on and I'm almost always sleep deprived. (Don't worry, I'll sleep soon). I promise I'll update when it happens.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Yes, but my schedule is full until later this month. I promise it's gonna happen, I just have so much stuff going on and I'm almost always sleep deprived. (Don't worry, I'll sleep soon). I promise I'll update when it happens.

Excellent news! I'm also very excited to see you work your magic on this game. Good things come to those who wait after all.

12 hours ago, Mr. Downbad said:

I probably could, but I don't want to. I personally don't like having the shoes removed. Also, I'm not even the person working on ORAS mods.

I hate that the nude is not complete because of decisions like yours of not removing the shoes, even the gloves can ruin a good nude mod.

It seems that what they said about pokemon modders who are afraid of feet like Timmy Turner was true

2 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

I hate that the nude is not complete because of decisions like yours of not removing the shoes, even the gloves can ruin a good nude mod.

It seems that what they said about pokemon modders who are afraid of feet like Timmy Turner was true

Well, I’d add an option when it’s games like the sun and moon games where it’s both simple to do and there’s options. But for stuff like sprite editing, I think I prefer leaving shoes on.

23 hours ago, SummerChu said:

Is there a way to get the Lewd patches in .narc format? I'm trying to get a merge of that with the Moemon mod, but with the Vanilla+ gameplay changes instead of the lewd gameplay changes.

That's actually what I've been doing, running Vanilla+ spritework and using the NSFW HG mod. Patch NSFW HG first then run the sprite replacer

Edited by SonicWindStriker