Viewier Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) lol I missed the raunchy humor of these pokemon rom hacks. This is stupid, but I love it. I'm sad I didn't play Ducumon PA before this. Edited September 6 by Viewier
Viewier Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/1/2026 at 10:52 PM, Viewier said: EVERYONE! I have a mission for you. Recently, Ducumon the website has shut down, leaving all of the exclusive nsfw rom hacks on that site to be lost media as the download pages and links have been removed. However! The Ducumon YouTube Channel still has the discord link available: https://discord.com/invite/yKzB9k4ya6 What I need you to do is this. Go to the discord and download all of the exclusive ROM Hacks. Most paramount are download links for Ducumon Iku 1, Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, Ducumon Iku 2, Ducumon Iku 3, Ducumon Iku 4, Ducumon PA 1, Ducumon PA 2, and Ducumon PA 3. There could be others, but those are the ones I am aware of. Then, once you have these patches, please upload them here in zip (compressed) files. I would do this myself, but I, for whatever reason, keep getting errors whenever I try to connect my phone number to my discord account. So, there's nothing I can do. I want to do this for preservation. Even though I certainly have gripes with Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, it still deserves to be preserved. I don't want to lose these ROMs forever. Others deserve to play them. I fear that the discord too will be temporary, and then, the games will be wiped from the internet forever and nobody new can play them. Can I count on you guys for this? Was anyone able to track down the Ducumon PA version for Crystal? @ everyone in the discord server if you have to.
Noillus Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 13 hours ago, Viewier said: Was anyone able to track down the Ducumon PA version for Crystal? @ everyone in the discord server if you have to. I did briefly went over these in my last message here, but what I could confirm was that PA 2 (Gold Spaceworld Demo) and PA 3 (Crystal) are still private roms. It was stated that these rom will be revealed to public as the teaser video gets enough likes (or the Youtube channel gets enough subscribers), but it never went anywhere. Some tried asking where the old mods went but all Ducumon responded was it's at "P guy page". The page in question remains paywalled. Edited September 16 by Noillus
daisy_lovers Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 minutes ago, Noillus said: I did briefly went over these in my last message here, but what I could confirm was that PA 2 (Gold Spaceworld Demo) and PA 3 (Crystal) are still private roms. It was stated that these rom will be revealed to public as the teaser video gets enough likes (or the Youtube channel gets enough subscribers), but it never went anywhere. Some tried asking where the old mods went but all Ducumon responded was it's at "P guy page". The page in question remains paywalled. DC is the owner of this discord
Viewier Posted September 16 Posted September 16 1 hour ago, Noillus said: I did briefly went over these in my last message here, but what I could confirm was that PA 2 (Gold Spaceworld Demo) and PA 3 (Crystal) are still private roms. It was stated that these rom will be revealed to public as the teaser video gets enough likes (or the Youtube channel gets enough subscribers), but it never went anywhere. Some tried asking where the old mods went but all Ducumon responded was it's at "P guy page". The page in question remains paywalled. oh wow, one thousand likes is just absurd. I forgot how scummy this guy can be. I hope we can get these ROMs. 1
Mike Hawk Hughes Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Am amaze that after more than half a decade there hasn't been a mod/hack as good or as "complete" as Pokemon ecchi (by Hinoarashi )... It's the Mt. Silver of Pokephilia games and sadly prob will be forever.. If anyone is looking for what TC ask for that is it... I just wish someone could improve upon it or do something better on 3D games or even the same game... Don't get me wrong, the nude mods are great, but I didn't came here for looking
Viewier Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/16/2026 at 10:48 AM, Noillus said: I did briefly went over these in my last message here, but what I could confirm was that PA 2 (Gold Spaceworld Demo) and PA 3 (Crystal) are still private roms. It was stated that these rom will be revealed to public as the teaser video gets enough likes (or the Youtube channel gets enough subscribers), but it never went anywhere. Some tried asking where the old mods went but all Ducumon responded was it's at "P guy page". The page in question remains paywalled. still no luck?
Noillus Posted September 21 Posted September 21 4 hours ago, Viewier said: still no luck? Yeah, I wouldn't expect new things for here to occur anytime soon from what it was Ducumon, as the server is basically dead at this point. He's now active in a name of Remakit, but it was stated that he's not going to do NSFW stuff. I'd like to move on if I was in your shoes. I'm smelling a bit of irony calling out what's apparently an AI slop game while relying on gen AI to write an article, but that's besides the point
Viewier Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) 3 hours ago, Noillus said: Yeah, I wouldn't expect new things for here to occur anytime soon from what it was Ducumon, as the server is basically dead at this point. He's now active in a name of Remakit, but it was stated that he's not going to do NSFW stuff. I'd like to move on if I was in your shoes. I'm smelling a bit of irony calling out what's apparently an AI slop game while relying on gen AI to write an article, but that's besides the point this guy sucks. And of course it looks like he has blocked me on discord. Just try to @ everyone for PA 2 and 3, if Ducumon won't help. Edited September 21 by Viewier
Viewier Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Okay it looks like the Ducumon website is back. https://www.ducumon.click/ Though PA 2 and PA 3 are still behind a wall until Mr. Ducumon gets enough likes on his YouTube videos, which likely will never happen, so we just have to wait for him to post it sometime.
Viewier Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) Remember Anthro Emerald? I think I tracked down the newest version. https://mega.nz/file/75xGwAQC#myMD8ZSHt0xSWh_GzsqfW1f0kOu6bffQB6-ry1ln5XM Pokemon_Emerald_Anthro_Version 0.7.5.zip And here are the sprites. anthro sprites.zip Edited Friday at 02:56 PM by Viewier
Dwellernumber765 Posted Saturday at 01:25 PM Posted Saturday at 01:25 PM (edited) Man can anyone find that one post that compiles all the current know NSFW hacks/RPGMaker games I swear I remember seeing Viewer made one before but couldn't find it anywhere unless I have having a massive mandela effect Edited Saturday at 01:26 PM by Dwellernumber765
Viewier Posted Saturday at 01:37 PM Posted Saturday at 01:37 PM 11 minutes ago, Dwellernumber765 said: Man can anyone find that one post that compiles all the current know NSFW hacks/RPGMaker games I swear I remember seeing Viewer made one before but couldn't find it anywhere unless I have having a massive mandela effect go to page 15 of this thread. The post is pretty outdated though. I eventually lost interest in updating it for some reason.
Dwellernumber765 Posted Saturday at 02:05 PM Posted Saturday at 02:05 PM 26 minutes ago, Viewier said: go to page 15 of this thread. The post is pretty outdated though. I eventually lost interest in updating it for some reason. I'm just having some bad bad time moving around rn so I wanted to play the Feral F again since I just randomly remembered it so dw it's good enough for me 1
Amogusito69 Posted Tuesday at 03:38 AM Posted Tuesday at 03:38 AM On 9/23/2026 at 9:22 PM, Viewier said: Remember Anthro Emerald? I think I tracked down the newest version. https://mega.nz/file/75xGwAQC#myMD8ZSHt0xSWh_GzsqfW1f0kOu6bffQB6-ry1ln5XM Pokemon_Emerald_Anthro_Version 0.7.5.zip 15.05 MB · 4 downloads And here are the sprites. anthro sprites.zip 3.18 MB · 3 downloads hiya, these it's the last version of anthro emerald Pokemon_Emerald_Anthro_Version_0.7.6.zip 2
kegaryuu Posted Tuesday at 12:45 PM Posted Tuesday at 12:45 PM 9 hours ago, Amogusito69 said: hiya, these it's the last version of anthro emerald Pokemon_Emerald_Anthro_Version_0.7.6.zipFetching info... Wish there was a similar romhack but with female feral mons... Thank you for sharing ❤️
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now