Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

I am learning modding with the video tutorial from DarkStarSword, but I have encountered some problems

When I tried to do frame analysis, all the files in ctx-xxxxxx folder are shortcuts, redirected to files in FrameAnalysisDeduped folder.

When I tried to use blender to import txt in FrameAnalysisDeduped folder, it says:

Only draw calls using a single vertex buffer and a single index buffer are supported for now

anyone can help me on these problems?

Thanks a lot!?

I'm having a very weird issue.

I'm using Skins by Jenovate, NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures',

with only the gacha demist, wet effects  and Tan on

image.png.602c8a9b18021e6e5035aca82d6fe716.png

no appearance

and didn't turn on white Lace Nude

only three costumes mod on 

image.png.70f0a8189dba40d4c8e6cd34316ae078.png

but there's always part of the cloth left with mods enabled

image.png.519aa8342bbc0c85433dce37c7a98ea4.png

square bikini nude

image.png.36999857fed0dca7b5a0d4a281872b1a.png

With you (Marie), I disabled the ribbon by X+1, it should be nude for the body

image.png.dfb4d47a595ca9879db1ed1389bbee3d.pngLeft With mod enabled, right with mod disabled image.png.fd7188bc60d085f70dd1294a6832f83d.png

Misaki Basic by Knight77 directly from mod manager, you can see the mod is enabled, and it is showing the nipples, but however part of the cloth still left there

does anyone know what issue is this, is there some setting I need to change? or I need another skin? or is it I'm just missing something?

Thank you

2 hours ago, o0Accelerator0o said:

I'm having a very weird issue.

I'm using Skins by Jenovate, NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures',

with only the gacha demist, wet effects  and Tan on

image.png.602c8a9b18021e6e5035aca82d6fe716.png

no appearance

and didn't turn on white Lace Nude

only three costumes mod on 

image.png.70f0a8189dba40d4c8e6cd34316ae078.png

but there's always part of the cloth left with mods enabled

image.png.519aa8342bbc0c85433dce37c7a98ea4.png

square bikini nude

image.png.36999857fed0dca7b5a0d4a281872b1a.png

With you (Marie), I disabled the ribbon by X+1, it should be nude for the body

image.png.dfb4d47a595ca9879db1ed1389bbee3d.pngLeft With mod enabled, right with mod disabled image.png.fd7188bc60d085f70dd1294a6832f83d.png

Misaki Basic by Knight77 directly from mod manager, you can see the mod is enabled, and it is showing the nipples, but however part of the cloth still left there

does anyone know what issue is this, is there some setting I need to change? or I need another skin? or is it I'm just missing something?

Thank you

use this d3dx.ini

d3dx.ini

hi, i have this issue with Nyotengu's dominatrix outfit for while now. I tried the last 3dfix file and it still dont work.

I am using hi-metal v4 skin texture and this 3dfix file, i was with knight 77 mods too before and it was the same and i switch to hi-metal to see if it is better but no cigar so im pretty sure it has to do with the 3dfix file, with the hashes to be more specific but i am zero in that, so anybody can help me with that? im using the dark prison mod from vv manager btw

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 23.10.04.93.png

d3dx.ini

Edited by Zer0all
15 hours ago, linrjun said:

I am learning modding with the video tutorial from DarkStarSword, but I have encountered some problems

When I tried to do frame analysis, all the files in ctx-xxxxxx folder are shortcuts, redirected to files in FrameAnalysisDeduped folder.

When I tried to use blender to import txt in FrameAnalysisDeduped folder, it says:

Only draw calls using a single vertex buffer and a single index buffer are supported for now

anyone can help me on these problems?

Thanks a lot!?

When importing with blender, specify the files (vb,ib (txt)) in the ctx-xxxxxx folder. You can create mods without using the FrameAnalysisDeduped folder.

On 6/4/2019 at 7:11 AM, s1k2y37st said:

I made all body support on SSR.Event.Half.Sail (Current watermelon event) with minazuki's modding format.

And I get his permission so I post it here.

Things Should know:

For some reason, I changed the way of the panty's transparency variation on Common body.

That is, the Shift Ctrl X key can only change the bra transparency on common body.

I also changed the way of color variation.

It's not allow to change color by key in my mod.

I put both of them in another folder, "SSR.Event.Half.Sail.ColorAndCommonPantyTrans".

You can do those two variation with changing the $transparentCommonPanty and $color in SSR.Event.Half.Sail.ColorAndCommonPantyTrans\mid.ini.

The rest are the same as the original minazuki's mod.

SSR.Event.Half.Sail.All_V1.1.7z 5.06 MB · 675 downloads

last update : 2019/6/7

help !! the Honoka body's nipple is too big, bigger than common body, can anyone fix it? please~

the problem like this:

DOAX-VenusVacation_190530_203138.jpg.8de5fcc301173d324c89d5e53e33ac5b.jpg

1.jpg.236722b594d7ca088760cb7977f119b4.jpg

Edited by Memorize
On 6/19/2021 at 12:58 PM, tk2004 said:

When importing with blender, specify the files (vb,ib (txt)) in the ctx-xxxxxx folder. You can create mods without using the FrameAnalysisDeduped folder.

Hi,

Thank you for your response!

But when I use blender to import vb+ib(txt), I will see there's no file in ctx folder, that's why I wondered blender cannot recognise them becaused they are shorcuts instead of txt files.

and that's why I tried to import files from deduped folders, however it doesn't work.?

edited:

I found on DarkStarSword's blog that after 3dMigoto 1.3.5 the files are ctx are all shortcuts, but then how can blender import txt files from ctx folder?

edit2:

alright...I've found the reason. My disk for DOAXVV is in format exFat, which doesn't support symlinks or hard links, so 3dmigoto created shortcuts instead. I have now moved my game folder to a NTFS disk and it all works well.

Edited by linrjun

Another problem...?

I am practicing weight transfer on this cloth.

I think I have done all the steps: copied vertex groups from a body-cloth merged object to a white nude lace body, deleted all irrelevant vertex groups and normailezed all.

but the weight for breasts is still not right, a hole is in the middle of the breast and the shape of them are strange...

any one can help on this? many thanks!

QQ截图20210621010316.jpg

QQ截图20210621010247.jpg

6 hours ago, heshiko51 said:

Excuse me for the question. My eyes have turned black. Only Leifang's eyes turn black when the mod is activated. Do you know how to improve it?

Perhaps one of the mods is erasing leifang's eyes.

The solution is to identify the mod that is skipping the "hash value" of leifang's eyes, and disable the mod.

You can probably find the mod by searching the ini file for "37d92d60" or "9d5d0c9d".

31 minutes ago, linrjun said:

Another problem...?

I am practicing weight transfer on this cloth.

I think I have done all the steps: copied vertex groups from a body-cloth merged object to a white nude lace body, deleted all irrelevant vertex groups and normailezed all.

but the weight for breasts is still not right, a hole is in the middle of the breast and the shape of them are strange...

any one can help on this? many thanks!

QQ截图20210621010316.jpg

QQ截图20210621010247.jpg

As you can see by looking at the weight in the weight mode of blender, it looks like the image because the weight is broken.

If the original body hole is too big, blender's automatic weight transfer will not work.

In these cases, it's a lot of work, but you'll have to manually perform weight transfers. It's a good idea to use blender's data transfer modifier to transfer weight.

Can someone explain me how i can solve this please i am using hi -metal skin and it does that only with misaki even if i change the outfit. What i understood is that something is using the same hash by what i read and i need to get rid of the same. But can someone explain it to me better or have a solution? cause i dont wanna start going on an adventure if i dont know what to do to search the right file. I am on dmm btw

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.06.20 - 17.29.20.36.png

4 hours ago, Zer0all said:

Can someone explain me how i can solve this please i am using hi -metal skin and it does that only with misaki even if i change the outfit. What i understood is that something is using the same hash by what i read and i need to get rid of the same. But can someone explain it to me better or have a solution? cause i dont wanna start going on an adventure if i dont know what to do to search the right file. I am on dmm btw

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.06.20 - 17.29.20.36.png

Disable dildo mod

16 hours ago, tk2004 said:

Perhaps one of the mods is erasing leifang's eyes.

The solution is to identify the mod that is skipping the "hash value" of leifang's eyes, and disable the mod.

You can probably find the mod by searching the ini file for "37d92d60" or "9d5d0c9d".

16 hours ago, tk2004 said:

Thank you for your reply. Healed safely. I really appreciate it!

On 2021/6/14 at PM11点14分, KOYUKI. said:

0-0.jpg.b73ed80d61bcd44a6267d3ada0cff092.jpg

俱乐部有数据。任何人都可以下载它。

COKOYUKI30.jpg.e788575300bb02aedb3738c8029a1309.jpg 小雪

很高兴认识你,情人实验室。
我是小雪,Violet89的助手。

我们目前正在努力建设我们的俱乐部。我们快完成了。

我们也有样品,所以请过来看看!

我们还为支持我们许多服装的人提供了特殊的动画数据。

非常感谢您一直以来对 Violet89 和 KOYUKI 的支持。

Can only one sample be used?

9 hours ago, tyaonyann said:
  Hide contents

image.jpg.f0f73be8cf7bd0050fd3fe73fc9e4b17.jpg

Nude_Skin_changer_V1.0 New Mod!

Open to club members only

I made a mod "Nude_Skin_changer" that can change the nude skin for "Misaki" because it is necessary for the mod "Secret Class" under construction.

I also made a version for all other girls, so please use it if you like.

Also, I made a video of how to use "Nude_Skin_changer", so please refer to it.

Personally, I don't really feel the need to separate the operation keys for each girl, so I share them.

By editing the following part of each girl's "ini" file, you can set the corresponding key for each girl.

key = no_modifiers P 9
back = no_modifiers P 0

Change skin texture.

P + 9 = Next
P + 0 = forward

The nude skin texture is not included, so please prepare it yourself.

MOD name: Nude_Skin_changer_V1.0
Author: tyaonyann (June 22, 2021)

how do you have tide sound? I only have bg music

7 hours ago, leesangkill said:

I'm not a modder so this may not be the answer.
Unzip it into the mods folder.
EX) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\AyaneHair
Applicable only to the hair in the square picture.
Just unzip it to a folder and press F10 to apply it.
If you don't want it or expect a conflict, just delete the folder.

793174915_1.jpg.a75c2c999d2ef03258910700feec1768.jpg

I have only default hair for her thats why not work. Thank you very much for clear answer)))