Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

18 minutes ago, MARK2580 said:

430页,关于解压这个游戏的工具,没有一个字,没有一个字怎么从这个游戏中获得女孩的模型或地图,没有一个提示,一些愚蠢的裸体时装和各种衣服!戳我的鼻子哪里有这个游戏的各种解压和转换程序。 ?

You can see it,I think you need it.

On 4/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, kholdy said:

Since so many people are asking, here's a modified version of the Gacha Demist that removes the blur and wet glass effect entirely. I made this like half a year ago, it should still work fine. If it doesn't, just compare the ini files and adjust accordingly.

Gacha Demist.zip 2.81 kB · 3,410 downloads

Does anyone have the latest version of gacha demist mod?
Now most of them are expired......

19 hours ago, HinaMajiTenshi0406 said:

Not working...
So sad...

This file worked for me, just back up old demist file and put it in there

I found it from this thread

image.png.7d080b831fab6e9a334c659d90825ff3.png

Problem is I still figuring out which nude mod work, the one included in this mod pack thread shown like this, with Hi-Metal installed

image.png.7ea023c30150f4a681280d43a2690da3.png

image.png.a47347e690299e17c713c4218c3ea381.png

DMM Demist FIX V2.ini

Edited by Phakes
include more image
On 2021/7/7 at PM10點55分, Phakes said:

這個文件對我有用,只需備份舊的除霧器文件並將其放在那裡

我是從這個線程找到的

image.png.7d080b831fab6e9a334c659d90825ff3.png

問題是我仍在弄清楚哪個裸體模組可以工作,這個模組包線程中包含的模組如下所示,安裝了 Hi-Metal

image.png.7ea023c30150f4a681280d43a2690da3.png

image.png.a47347e690299e17c713c4218c3ea381.png

DMM Demist FIX V2.ini 5.47 KB · 59 次下載

Thank you very much
It finally worked!

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.07.09 - 02.43.47.37.png

On 4/3/2021 at 4:27 PM, GuyInDogSuit said:

Is this EVER going to be available on Steam outside of.... wherever the hell it's only available in? Southeast Asia or whatever?

You have to make a throw away stream account, install it, then log back into you main stream account to play it (if you're like me and don't want to constantly log in between 2 accounts).

I haven't played DoAXVV on my main account longer than 3mins, so do that at your own risk, you may or may not get VAC banned. In theory you shouldn't, because why would Valve ban you for playing a Free 2 Play single player game? Valve just doesn't like it when people use VPNs to buy dirt cheap games.

17 hours ago, Inquisidor said:

how do you get the baseball bat ?

214590579_997314387755673_575620921748808885_n.jpg

It's a paid swimsuit.
After purchasing the baseball swimsuit (including the bat) at the owner's shop, you need to give her both the baseball swimsuit and the bat.
The paid swimsuit is available in the DMM version.

9 hours ago, smeytosonilcd said:

my english is bad><

Who has the mod of last week's blue Secretary dress? Can you share it QAQ

I think there are only two kinds of mods for secret report, one can change the transparency for the whole costumer and the other can remove the inner shirt.

Probably it's because the model for this costume does not contains a complete shirt under the suit, so it will be very difficult to create variants.

论坛里的秘书服mod基本只有全体透明化和去衬衫两种

可能是因为秘书服的模型比较偷工减料,西装下面没有完整的衬衫

你想找那种半脱的估计是没了

I'm having an issue (pic related) with shaders and textures not appearing right. I just changed PCs and after changing over the mods folder, this is what pretty much every mod looks like that removes stuff. Either there are lines like these where the removed items were, or some textures remain (for example, on Laminate Tube, the lettering over the chest remains).

I previously never had this issue so I have no idea how to fix it. I already tried moving the tanning level to base and back again with no results, and I have the correct quality settings on the launcher.

I downloaded someone's recent d3dx.ini as well, but also wouldn't mind checking out others.

What do?

DOAX-VenusVacation_210709_203642.jpg

Edited by ferris31