Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

26 minutes ago, tyaonyann said:

I don't know about the effect of the gloss of the jacket.

Regarding the nail problem, the "Nail art changer" included in the "MOD" I made is probably influential.

This happens because some swimsuits have the same nail hash value (VB).

Depending on the version of "Nail art changer", you can change to the default nail with X + 1 or X + 2.

If that doesn't work, create a new "DISABLED" folder and move the "Nail art changer" of all the "MODs" I created to disable it.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

What is the name of the mod?

Does anyone have any advice on how to make things less.... LUMPY when modeling in Blender?  I've spent 2 hours modifying the panties from the Blossum outfit trying to create a high waisted thong.  While I'm pleased with the results things just come out looking lumpy for lack of better terms.  You can see the edges of the panty from this angle creating dips and bulges where there shouldn't be any.  Any advice on how to mend this kind of thing without having to move and check each individual vertice?

DOAX-VenusVacation_210614_145522.jpg.58ef757c0e8f5aebcd451b5a52dad046.jpg

Hello friends, first I want to remind you that this is only optional. so in the MXAO qUINT option it can be activated or not but from my personal suggestion it is better not to activate it because it causes the back of the hair to look black I took the example in the image below.

test 1.jpg

Test 2.jpg

6 hours ago, Nezumi "Misaki" said:

Anyone having performance issues with doaxvv "with mods" since the last update?

I haven't noticed anything new recently, but on the volleyball match stage with the balloons I think my graphics card was a bottleneck (frame rate plumeted even though I normally get 60) while Costume Customizer was enabled ( even if no Takao suits were on screen ) at FHD or higher res

ryzen 5 3600, gtx 1650 super ( I was going to upgrade this gen but... )

Edited by krunkDunk