Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

If i open a mesh file of a girl in blender, can i actually add new objects/meshes to it and see it ingame? I mean, i can modify any body section and import it in the game but i didn´t find a way to add something(like own clothes or sex toys). How do you people do that since there are already mods with dildos and stuff?

@J3pHR3_Y - CC v2.0+ uses new INI logic for the mod-packs and includes a script to update your installed mod-packs (inside the CostumeCustomizer folder called "update.bat"). If you didn't run that after updating manually or after installing a new mod-pack manually that uses the legacy INI files you'll likely encouter the issues you are seeing. The Mod Manager automatically re-runs the update.bat so you only need to rerun that script if you manage them manually.

10 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

If i open a mesh file of a girl in blender, can i actually add new objects/meshes to it and see it ingame? I mean, i can modify any body section and import it in the game but i didn´t find a way to add something(like own clothes or sex toys). How do you people do that since there are already mods with dildos and stuff?

You can replace most objects (bodies, swimsuits, accessories, balls, chairs, beds, ice cream, etc.). For objects with vertex groups (such as bodies), you need to choose the appropriate vertex group and weight paint the additional objects/meshes.

There is a mod that replace ice cream with dildos (although there seems to be a bug).

On 9/21/2020 at 11:14 PM, Yorom said:

I have not encountered this problem myself, and my knowledge in this subject is not so great so I do not know what can cause such an effect. I'm using Hi-Metal Skins are you to?

or maybe some other mod is causing this effect?

also try my file maybe it helps (just save your version before applying mine)

d3dx.ini 72.36 kB · 145 downloads

I also encounter this problem but your d3dx.ini doesn't work, and the costume appear again while there are hands on it.

HAND.jpg

On 9/22/2020 at 12:33 AM, john448 said:

If You haven't solved the problem yet,try this way
1.Open Handy.ini
2.Find [TextureOverrideBody] Section and Add 1line

match_first_index = 0

I colud solved this way.
good luck! 

handy.ini.png

it works for me, thank you ver much

On 9/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, michaeldebaur said:

does anyone know of a mod for this that removes the foam at least around the belly button? or where its just the white bikini underneath

image.png.9c49e1ad51f07c143a5b524a1380733f.png

How do you get your body so wet? It was impossible with a spray. please tell me.

SR Event Dragon Fruit (Explosion Mod) + custom (common body)

image.png.d2b33a4edc8ed58a0e82c686cf33daf2.png

I have customized the Dragon fruits mod. This mod works in the DMM version, but I'm not sure if it works in the steam version.

The custom contents are as follows.

• Compatible with both SR Dragon fruits (common) and SR Asai (kokoro only) (*)
  • Added variation (collapsed variation) of Swimsuit (**)
  • Change the body to slightly puffy nipples
  • Swimsuit variations can be saved (press F10 to save)

(*) This solves the problem that was occurring in Kokoro's Asai.

(**) The collapsed variation is default. To switch variations, Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first, and Ctrl + Left mouse button click.

Spoiler

SR Dragon fruits (common) : Left                                                            SR Asai (kokoro only) : Right

image.png.3ce1810cdbc5159c7034d9e209c4cf68.png

The problem, SR Asai (kokoro only)

DOAX-VenusVacation_200921_173725.jpg.7eb7e205b4299db0e06f63c3b6937fe0.jpg

Required mods (base mod v1.1):

Spoiler

Download (custom file):

SR.Event.Dragon.Fruit (cutsom).zip

How to install:

1) Install the Required mods.

2) Unzip the custom file and overwrite the files in the mod folder (ex: SR.Event.Dragon.Fruit/*).

3) Press [F10] to reload.

@cyiacty5

and... the member who reacted. 

enjoy.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:03 AM, tk2004 said:

You can replace most objects (bodies, swimsuits, accessories, balls, chairs, beds, ice cream, etc.). For objects with vertex groups (such as bodies), you need to choose the appropriate vertex group and weight paint the additional objects/meshes.

There is a mod that replace ice cream with dildos (although there seems to be a bug).

But you can´t add new forms/objects to a mesh you opened with blender and see them ingame?

2 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

But you can´t add new forms/objects to a mesh you opened with blender and see them ingame?

For example, in blender, add a tail mesh to her body and you can see it in the game as below.

Spoiler

2107917055_.png.1914e194236b260ed7993a8d0babe62b.png

1506325862_.png.99c1d60d3c463a788584931c2976ff13.png

The following is a past discussion.

14 hours ago, ichiedak said:

Costume Customizer v2.02 にアップデートしました?

私も同じエラー食らいました

Costume Customizer のフォルダ内にある update.bat をダブルクリックして解決しませんかね?

アップデートしたら解決しました。

ありがとうございます。

On 10/2/2020 at 11:23 PM, J3pHR3_Y said:

image.png.8b23c47b53312cb0295a2432b99c436a.pngimage.png.49aa27500c2eed334e8b22ffb8da2bcf.pngimage.png.de117cd4cf26a2c799636807ced1320e.png

Can someone help me to explain how did this happen? Every mod's texture using CostumeCustomizer disappears, only shadows remain.  A nice mod recently shared by tyaonyann 

also has such problem. But it is somewhat fixed once changing viewing direction. I update CostumeCustomizer from 1.9.6 to 2.0.2 few days ago then came across such thing. DISABLED CostumeCustomizer has no effect and I am 80% sure that I upgraded CostumeCustomizer in the right way.  I did not find similiar situation in the forum and I hope we can find a solution together.

Thanks for the help of KuroKaze78. Problem solved. I did run update.bat few times after upgrading to v2.0.2 but it wasn't the cause of problem. It is because I didn't notice the new switching logic between Takao and Dewa. By following the guide below I fixed the problem. 

23 hours ago, tk2004 said:

For example, in blender, add a tail mesh to her body and you can see it in the game as below.

Reveal hidden contents

2107917055_.png.1914e194236b260ed7993a8d0babe62b.png

1506325862_.png.99c1d60d3c463a788584931c2976ff13.png

The following is a past discussion.

Yes, but what i mean is if i add a cone(mesh, via object mode) to the honoka body mesh like this:

blender01.jpg.76ef373268773416128105ab42b0f6b6.jpg

What can i do now to see it ingame? Exporting this works but you can´t see it ingame, maybe it´s just not possible this way or i did miss something. As you see i played around with weight paint too.

I think you can just see it ingame if you use existing meshes created from others(so they have a texture you can see ingame), so as was this cat tail case. But maybe i just missed something^^

On 10/3/2020 at 5:40 AM, moyohin said:

How do you get your body so wet? It was impossible with a spray. please tell me.

Download the mod manager for doaxvv, its awesome. The mod you ask of though is called the wet effects mod, and yea it is great, after using it i couldnt go back to the normal game. The normal wetness doesnt even look wet, maybe just slightly damp