Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

hello all. any known issues with hair mods causing frame rate and preformance issues? I have a color change hair mod for 1: luna, 2: kasumi  3: ayane and one for hitomi. or maybe the daiquiri mod ? 

2nd question: how to unlock the helena yoga/ missionary spread legs pose ? is it even available on steam version?

thanks bros!!!!

Nevermind on the first question. Ctrl + 1, 2, 3, 5 to switch hair color in the mods was also causing my dragon app to switch my gpu profile while in game.

38 minutes ago, BlackMalice said:

Download does not start at all,on OS win7 PC.

But win10 PC is OK.

Does anyone know the solution?

You have a win7 and a win10 system?

On win10 it downloaded without problem, on win7 its stuck?

I am also win7 and cant update. On reddit another user cant update, also on win7.

So this might be the cutout of win7, either intentionally or they forgot to add the protocol that lets you update the game with win7.

It's quite common that developer stop caring for win7 since the support stopped. Either it works, or it doesnt!

Anyway, just a quick follow up question:

Did you update the game on both systems on the same time? The reason I ask is because it "could" also be an update-server problem. If you installed the win10 version 2h ago and the win7 later, it could be possible.

Cloudgaming doesnt work either at the moment. So maybe they are having problems right now.

Lets hope they didnt ditch the win7 users.

(Or there wont be mods and support from me anymore for a long time)

35 minutes ago, knight77 said:

You have a win7 and a win10 system?

On win10 it downloaded without problem, on win7 its stuck?

I am also win7 and cant update. On reddit another user cant update, also on win7.

So this might be the cutout of win7, either intentionally or they forgot to add the protocol that lets you update the game with win7.

It's quite common that developer stop caring for win7 since the support stopped. Either it works, or it doesnt!

Anyway, just a quick follow up question:

Did you update the game on both systems on the same time? The reason I ask is because it "could" also be an update-server problem. If you installed the win10 version 2h ago and the win7 later, it could be possible.

Cloudgaming doesnt work either at the moment. So maybe they are having problems right now.

Lets hope they didnt ditch the win7 users.

(Or there wont be mods and support from me anymore for a long time)

I have both,win7 & win10.

but only win7 does not work.

I want the support win7!

18 minutes ago, BlackMalice said:

I have both,win7 & win10.

but only win7 does not work.

I want the support win7!

I was able to download the patches manually. (There is a "log" folder in your game directory with a text file "http-error-xxxxx". When entering it you can see where the game wants to download the patch from. Copying that link into a browser lets you download the file manually. You have to do that 3 times, because the next file will only appear once the previous is downloaded.)
But even with the game updated, you can't play on Win7 right now.

The game will load up and go to the title screen, but it will stop you there with an error warning 9003. The same error appears when trying to use the Cloudgame.

Does Win10 version run at the moment? Does it work right now or can't you play on win10 right now either?

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

I was able to download the patches manually. (There is a "log" folder in your game directory with a text file "http-error-xxxxx". When entering it you can see where the game wants to download the patch from. Copying that link into a browser lets you download the file manually. You have to do that 3 times, because the next file will only appear once the previous is downloaded.)
But even with the game updated, you can't play on Win7 right now.

The game will load up and go to the title screen, but it will stop you there with an error warning 9003. The same error appears when trying to use the Cloudgame.

Does Win10 version run at the moment? Does it work right now or can't you play on win10 right now either?

Thank you!!

Patch adress, this↓?

cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/APP003430000000_e876b4a1.exe

I'm scared and haven't tried this patch yet.

Win10 version is working well.

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

我能夠手動下載補丁。(遊戲目錄中有一個“ log”文件夾,其中包含文本文件“ http-error-xxxxx”。輸入該文件後,您可以看到遊戲要從何處下載補丁。將該鏈接複製到瀏覽器中可以下載手動操作文件。您必須執行3次操作,因為下一個文件僅在下載前一個文件後才會出現。)
但是,即使更新了遊戲,也無法立即在Win7上播放。

遊戲將加載並進入標題屏幕,但它將在此處停止並顯示錯誤警告9003。嘗試使用Cloudgame時,會出現相同的錯誤。

Win10版本目前可以運行嗎?它現在是否可以運行,或者您現在也不能在win10上運行?

Update to enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 as default secure protocols in WinHTTP in Windows

This update requires that the Secure Channel (Schannel) component in Windows 7 be configured to support TLS 1.1 and 1.2. As these protocol versions are not enabled by default in Windows 7, you must configure the registry settings to ensure Office applications can successfully use TLS 1.1 and 1.2.

This update will not change the behavior of applications that are manually setting the secure protocols instead of passing the default flag.

MicrosoftEasyFix51044.msi

17 minutes ago, zxsxz said:

Update to enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 as default secure protocols in WinHTTP in Windows

This update requires that the Secure Channel (Schannel) component in Windows 7 be configured to support TLS 1.1 and 1.2. As these protocol versions are not enabled by default in Windows 7, you must configure the registry settings to ensure Office applications can successfully use TLS 1.1 and 1.2.

This update will not change the behavior of applications that are manually setting the secure protocols instead of passing the default flag.

MicrosoftEasyFix51044.msi 1.16 MB · 5 downloads

Thank you!!!

win7 is working!

21 minutes ago, BlackMalice said:

Thank you!!

Patch adress, this↓?

cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/APP003430000000_e876b4a1.exe

I'm scared and haven't tried this patch yet.

Win10 version is working well.

Yeah its the first of 3 adresses. Once you donwloaded it and install it, the next time you start the launcher/download it will say 1/2 with a ~45MB file.

You will need to do the same thing for "COMMON003430034201_ee6a2d6a.exe" and "HIGH003430034201_ee6a2d6a.exe" (I think you can just replace the name in the link and download all 3 at once, but I dont know if the install order is important. So you better click them the following: APP - COMMON - HIGH).

BUT it doesnt matter if you can update the game on Win7, it still wont start. It will allways end at the title screen with an 9003 ERROR.

10 minutes ago, tyaonyann said:

Notice of end of support for Windows 7

On January 14, 2020 (Japan time), support for windows 7, which is Microsoft's OS (operating system), will end.

In line with this, we will end support for windows 7 on January 14, 2020 (Tuesday).

If you continue to use windows7, the game will not be unavailable immediately after the end of support, but there is a possibility that it will not work properly due to the application of future update programs or automatic updates (*). there is.

* This refers to online games, etc., where the game program is automatically updated when the server is accessed.

We would like to ask the target customers to consider OS migration as soon as possible, paying attention to the support end date and time.

I can't say for sure because the bugs after the update are common, but DOAXVV announced this a long time ago, so I think there is a possibility that support will end suddenly.

Yeah I know that, but I was hoping for an official statement, if THIS patch truly ends the win7 support for good.

As it seems there still "enough" players using Win7. On Twitter are some complains as well.

What is weird is that the Browser version of the game also doesnt work and gets an 9003 error.

Cloudgaming should be OS independent, because the game runs on their own servers, not on your own system!

Either way, cloudgaming doesnt work on Win7, Linux or iOS13!

22 minutes ago, zxsxz said:

MicrosoftEasyFix51044.msi 1.16 MB · 11 downloads

Thanks for your knowledge :)
I will spread that info so others with the same problem can have a fix!

5 minutes ago, ferris31 said:

Even after applying that fix and rebooting, it still won't update for me.

Have you tried downloading the files manually?

File 1:  cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/APP003430000000_e876b4a1.exe

File 2:  cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/COMMON003430034201_ee6a2d6a.exe

File 3:  cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/HIGH003430034201_ee6a2d6a.exe

Does it sill not work then?

@BlackMalice Did you download the files before manually or did it work as soon as you used the fix?

24 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Have you tried downloading the files manually?

File 1:  cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/APP003430000000_e876b4a1.exe

File 2:  cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/COMMON003430034201_ee6a2d6a.exe

File 3:  cdn01.doax-venusvacation.jp/production/patch_data/app/ver.03.43.00/HIGH003430034201_ee6a2d6a.exe

Does it sill not work then?

@BlackMalice Did you download the files before manually or did it work as soon as you used the fix?

My update log gave me different URLs, but even after doing that I get the 9003 error like normal.