Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Dive (TOROSUS) 2200MBps Read/Write speeds

With (EZDIY-FAB) NVME PCIe adapter 

vs

1TB HDD averaging 64MBps 

Should compensate for any c.p.u processes using shared virtual ram.. maybe

Spoiler

obviously involves Motoko kusanagi and bandwidth allocation

or.. a normal 6000% speed boost

Spoiler

Corsair Gen 3 (3480MB/s)...      Gen 4 (4950MB/s)    

Hmmm, not exactly a direct modding question but may be connected to modding:

For a few weeks now my PC DOAXVV-Launcher takes at least 3-4 minutes to load !! Was quicker before that.

Meaning it shows a grey background for a long time until it finally shows the menu with start icon.

Starting the game itself goes normally.

I have the game installed on my MS Surface Tablet too where it starts all normal with same amount of mods, actually copied 1:1 from PC. Very strange.

Any explanation / help ?

Thanks in advance

45 minutes ago, rakka74 said:

I was able to get a trendy outfit swimsuit, but even if I disable the mod, part of it looks transparent.
If you uninstall the mod DLL, it will be displayed normally.
Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

My advise  is

1.DISABLED MODS 

2. Checking d3dx.ini for new commands

Because the skirt has a new shader after update 2.3

6 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Hmmm, not exactly a direct modding question but may be connected to modding:

For a few weeks now my PC DOAXVV-Launcher takes at least 3-4 minutes to load !! Was quicker before that.

Meaning it shows a grey background for a long time until it finally shows the menu with start icon.

Starting the game itself goes normally.

I have the game installed on my MS Surface Tablet too where it starts all normal with same amount of mods, actually copied 1:1 from PC. Very strange.

Any explanation / help ?

Thanks in advance

japanese VPN 

7 hours ago, rakka74 said:

I was able to get a trendy outfit swimsuit, but even if I disable the mod, part of it looks transparent.
If you uninstall the mod DLL, it will be displayed normally.
Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

Spoiler

Snap2415.png

It's from a mod by @avenger54 "Medical X (lingerie only & transparency)"; I rewrote the shader override sections so that they won't interfere anymore

[ShaderOverrideHonoka]
allow_duplicate_hash = true
hash = fe3895e1d4843f0e
if $costume_mods && (!frame_analysis || $dump_modded_meshes)
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
    checktextureoverride = ps-t1
    checktextureoverride = ps-t2
    checktextureoverride = vb0
    checktextureoverride = ib
endif

before the changes the whole shader was skipped, you can inspect the original code yourself before you replace it.

I updated the ini files... it probably doesn't need to have all those checks for each type of buffer, but I don't know which buffers were being replaced in that mod. And if you make a mod remember to use that yellow code so you don't make the same mistake.

Unofficial update for Medical X (lingerie only & transparency)

nyotengu.ini

honoka_type.ini

Hopefully a trusted d3dx.ini curator sees this and can make a note to add the shader for the next update.

27 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

It's from a mod by @avenger54 "Medical X (lingerie only & transparency)"; I rewrote the shader override sections so that they won't interfere anymore

I updated the ini files... it probably doesn't need to have all those checks for each type of buffer, but I don't know which buffers were being replaced in that mod. And if you make a mod remember to use that yellow code so you don't make the same mistake.

Unofficial update for Medical X (lingerie only & transparency)

nyotengu.ini 1.5 kB · 0 downloads

honoka_type.ini 1.5 kB · 1 download

Hopefully a trusted d3dx.ini curator sees this and can make a note to add the shader for the next update.

I tried adding the following code to d3dx.ini, but it didn't fix that part of the swimsuit was transparent.

[ShaderOverrideHonoka]
allow_duplicate_hash = true
hash = fe3895e1d4843f0e
if $costume_mods && (!frame_analysis || $dump_modded_meshes)
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
    checktextureoverride = ps-t1
    checktextureoverride = ps-t2
    checktextureoverride = vb0
    checktextureoverride = ib
endif

d3dx.ini, dll uses the one of 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3.

4 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@rakka74

Do you have that "Medical X (lingerie only & transparency)" mod? You can Disable that mod, or replace the ini files with the ones I uploaded. Changing the d3dx.ini won't affect the code in that mod which is causing the problem.

I checked the 'Mods\Costumes' folder and found the'Medical X (lingerie only)' folder.
So I replaced the ini file in the'Medical X (lingerie only)' folder with the file modified by @krunkDunk and the problem no longer occurred.
Thank you very much.

15 hours ago, rakka74 said:

@krunkDunk

Why did you find that the'Medical X (lingerie only)' mod was influential?
If a similar problem occurs in the future, I would like to solve it myself, so can you tell me if you would like?

1) I disabled the Mods folder, renamed it "Disabled Mods"

2) While looking at the new trendy outfit in game I saw that it was intact, so I went into buffer hunting mode and wrote down the buffers when that part disappeared. The IB, VS, and PS. I did a frame analysis in case it was a vb0 buffer that I needed to find from a dumped .txt file.

3) I opened up command prompt, and went to the Disabled Mods folder. and used the findstr command.

cd /d {drag the mods folder onto the command prompt}

findstr /s fe3895e1d4843f0e *.ini

to search all the ini files in that folder and it's subfolders for that particular PS hash

then the file that has that string is returned.

1229475824_Screenshot2020-09-18155130.jpg.35dcc24e85ee607556e4e420c694ce30.jpg

if that PS hash had not worked, I would have tried the other hashes from hunting or frame analysis

*that " ¥ " is what happens to the backslash when the system is in japanese locale.

Hey I'm in a bit of a weird situation here, maybe someone can help me figure out what I'm missing.
I tried installing the towel mod from over there :

Prior to that I already had the SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo mod which from what I've seen applies to any common body towel. I don't think I had anything else.

Long story short tyaonyann's mod didn't seem to work properly on my end for the Honoka body, I tried to mess around with strider values but it didn't change anything, so I just resetted and disabled the mod.
Except now towels are always messing up Honoka bodies, Marie Rose types are always in panties, and if I disable the Misaki Fresh Bamboo mod even common bodies are simply naked.

I don't see any other mod that would mess with the 9c6dddac hash(maybe I'm not looking at the right one), and I don't get any conflict information if I reenable either or both mods. Whatever I do, I'm stuck with this body :

Spoiler

image.png.5890aab224c7b9d5f2066c0fae23073c.png

Anyone's got an idea?

5 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

1) I disabled the Mods folder, renamed it "Disabled Mods"

2) While looking at the new trendy outfit in game I saw that it was intact, so I went into buffer hunting mode and wrote down the buffers when that part disappeared. The IB, VS, and PS. I did a frame analysis in case it was a vb0 buffer that I needed to find from a dumped .txt file.

3) I opened up command prompt, and went to the Disabled Mods folder. and used the findstr command.

Thank you for your response.
If a similar problem occurs in the future, we will use it as a reference.

8 hours ago, SlightlyBlind said:

Hey I'm in a bit of a weird situation here, maybe someone can help me figure out what I'm missing.
I tried installing the towel mod from over there :

Prior to that I already had the SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo mod which from what I've seen applies to any common body towel. I don't think I had anything else.

Long story short tyaonyann's mod didn't seem to work properly on my end for the Honoka body, I tried to mess around with strider values but it didn't change anything, so I just resetted and disabled the mod.
Except now towels are always messing up Honoka bodies, Marie Rose types are always in panties, and if I disable the Misaki Fresh Bamboo mod even common bodies are simply naked.

I don't see any other mod that would mess with the 9c6dddac hash(maybe I'm not looking at the right one), and I don't get any conflict information if I reenable either or both mods. Whatever I do, I'm stuck with this body :

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5890aab224c7b9d5f2066c0fae23073c.png

Anyone's got an idea?

It's just a possibility because I only have SR Marie.

The hash using is IB instead of VB, so maybe changing to a VB hash might work.
I created it Honoka Valkyrie has collapsed because I used IB when creating the Luna Valkyrie mod.
It was displayed correctly by using VB

I don't know because I haven't tried it

Use Google Translate

On 9/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, tyaonyann said:

It is made so that even those who have only "SR" bath towels can enjoy it in the same way as "SSR", so basically I think that there is no problem with this version.

Hi mate, i can change the panty color and panty transparency but cant do anything else (common version). I cannot change transparency and color of the towel and also cant change body type. What can be the problem?