Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Excuse me, i  need some one halp very much, please!!!!

my body skin is all

but it's not in game  like blow these

why?

Do i miss some thing?

----

[TextureOverridehonoka]
hash = c2ccda74
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = Resourcemyidea1VB
ib = Resourcemyidea1IB
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

[Resourcemyidea1VB]
type = Buffer
stride = 80
Filename = myidea1.vb
[Resourcemyidea1IB]
type = Buffer
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT
Filename = myidea1.ib

101.png

100.png

20 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

Yes, but what i mean is if i add a cone(mesh, via object mode) to the honoka body mesh like this:

blender01.jpg.76ef373268773416128105ab42b0f6b6.jpg

What can i do now to see it ingame? Exporting this works but you can´t see it ingame, maybe it´s just not possible this way or i did miss something. As you see i played around with weight paint too.

I think you can just see it ingame if you use existing meshes created from others(so they have a texture you can see ingame), so as was this cat tail case. But maybe i just missed something^^

As a test, select one vertex group around the butt of her body and paint the cone object with weight paint until it turns bright red.

Then you will see the cone object in the game as below.

Spoiler

image.png.e91d14a4869a0e51f30cbe9bb210a680.png

image.png.fc4edda88d469d33ccb7e4b04a5e1a71.png

2 hours ago, ovacokea2 said:

Excuse me, i  need some one halp very much, please!!!!

my body skin is all

but it's not in game  like blow these

why?

Do i miss some thing?

----

[TextureOverridehonoka]
hash = c2ccda74
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = Resourcemyidea1VB
ib = Resourcemyidea1IB
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

[Resourcemyidea1VB]
type = Buffer
stride = 80
Filename = myidea1.vb
[Resourcemyidea1IB]
type = Buffer
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT
Filename = myidea1.ib

101.png

100.png

The hash value of the body in the 4 star state is as follows.

[TextureOverridehonoka]
;hash = c2ccda74
;4 star body hash
hash = b343b1f0
match_first_index = 0

Also, try importing the myidea1.ib(vb) file with blender. Make sure that the myidea1.ib(vb) file is properly exported.

6 hours ago, tk2004 said:

As a test, select one vertex group around the butt of her body and paint the cone object with weight paint until it turns bright red.

Then you will see the cone object in the game as below.

Hide contents

image.png.e91d14a4869a0e51f30cbe9bb210a680.png

image.png.fc4edda88d469d33ccb7e4b04a5e1a71.png

I weightpainted the cone completey red in blender, but i didn´t check vertex groups. Instead i tried to join both meshes but didn´t work for exporting. Guess both, body and cone have to be the same vertex group to see the cone ingame. So far i only was able to export when i only selected the body and then selected export, thus the cone complety got ignored i guess.

Can i make the cone completely red, black or whateve color ingame? Or does it really need an own texture(dds etc)?

@SealedNexus

You don't need to permanently join the cone mesh to another mesh... but you do need the custom properties that imported meshes have.

So to easily add a cone to the body, you would import a body mesh from the game. Join the cone object onto the body object. In edit mode delete the vertexes of the body mesh leaving only the cone. Now the cone has the correct custom properties as well as number of vertex groups, and it's object origin is in place relative to the body so positioning and orientation is predictable. You need to find a good vertex group ( bone ) to attatch the cone to. Something like the pelvis. Give that group 100% weight on all vertexes of the cone. And give 0 weight to all vertexes on all other groups. You may delete vertex groups after the one group that does have 100% weights.

You can add the cone mesh without removing the body and give it a different texture. *Remember to unwrap UVs for the cone...

For example:

; Not using the "handling = skip" line so the original body mesh remains.

[TextureOverride BodyCone]

hash = ?

ps-t0 = ResourceConeDiffuse

vb0 = ResourceConeVB

ib = ResourceConeIB

drawindexed = auto

[ResourceConeDiffuse]

filename = red.dds

; or

; filename = red.png

[ResourceConVB]

type = buffer

stride = 80

filename = cone.vb

[ResourceConIB]

type = buffer

format = R16_UINT

filename = cone.ib

The Mod Manager Online Database has an example of a helmet added on like this. The "Xenoblade 2 KOS-MOS" under "New outfits"

On 10/6/2020 at 5:15 AM, rxvincent said:

DOAX-VenusVacation_201006_034903.jpg.a1f6462c4e6b365557d7dcf27df05f92.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_201006_034916.jpg.723a44daf8761d42db48ed5d26d6802c.jpg

SSR Destiny Child Shitori

Basically remove all unecessary(?) clothes and change tail to a tail plug.

The naked body is from Square Bikini Nude and I use the Puffy Nag Body.

Anyway this is my first MOD after figured out how to fix the "Only draw calls using a single vertex buffer and a single index buffer are supported" problem. 

( use symlink in all analysis option, the blender addon can only read file name from ctx folder but my 3dmigoto just dump all ctx as a shortcut )

Common Body Only, though I find Honoka will use this costume in event battle, I would have a try but I think it would not be perfect.

SSR_DestinyChild_Shitori.zip 595.3 kB · 336 downloads

Hey, can you teach me how to move the tail like that?
I'm trying to make Marie suit like that too.

2 hours ago, Blarraven said:

Hey, can you teach me how to move the tail like that?
I'm trying to make Marie suit like that too.

Switch your blender to Edit Mode, not Object Mode. Press A to select all vertex and then just move and rotate.

some dynamic tail such as those in SR_Black_Cat can not use this method

EXCUSE ME, i have a question.

i can't get active mod import blender like the teach movie. it make me merge error 

i can't merge 3Dmigoto poses

how can i get active import blender

(my honoka have active when i make FrameAnalysis. then i import all file (about 3900 files))

my blender is 2.79ver

thanks for your help

102.png

104.png

105.png

16 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@SealedNexus

You don't need to permanently join the cone mesh to another mesh... but you do need the custom properties that imported meshes have.

So to easily add a cone to the body, you would import a body mesh from the game. Join the cone object onto the body object. In edit mode delete the vertexes of the body mesh leaving only the cone. Now the cone has the correct custom properties as well as number of vertex groups, and it's object origin is in place relative to the body so positioning and orientation is predictable. You need to find a good vertex group ( bone ) to attatch the cone to. Something like the pelvis. Give that group 100% weight on all vertexes of the cone. And give 0 weight to all vertexes on all other groups. You may delete vertex groups after the one group that does have 100% weights.

You can add the cone mesh without removing the body and give it a different texture. *Remember to unwrap UVs for the cone...

For example:

The Mod Manager Online Database has an example of a helmet added on like this. The "Xenoblade 2 KOS-MOS" under "New outfits"

I really dont get what you mean. I mean i can do all this but i either can´t export it(error message) or the model is completely transparent ingame.

Do you mean deleting all vertex groups or deleting all vertices? And how do i attach the cone(or any other mesh created in blender) to a vertex group? I didn´t find an option for that yet, except maybe parenting, which only has the option to parent vertexes or objects but not attach something to a vertext group.

@SealedNexus

in object mode, join the cone to the body (ctrl + J). The cone should now have the correct custom properties.

in edit mode, delete the body's vertices / edges / faces, leaving only the cone.

look at the Object Data Properties > Vertex Groups; if the cone doesn't have any vertex groups hit the + button to add vertex groups up to the number where you want to add weights.

Next, if in the original body mesh the vertex group that lights up the torso or pelvis is 55;

-select the cone add 55 Vertex Groups (if the cone doesn't have any already)

-select vertex group 55, select all the cone's vertices in edit mode, move the weight slider to 1.00 (100%) and Assign that weight to those vertices

18 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@SealedNexus

in object mode, join the cone to the body (ctrl + J). The cone should now have the correct custom properties.

in edit mode, delete the body's vertices / edges / faces, leaving only the cone.

look at the Object Data Properties > Vertex Groups; if the cone doesn't have any vertex groups hit the + button to add vertex groups up to the number where you want to add weights.

Next, if in the original body mesh the vertex group that lights up the torso or pelvis is 55;

-select the cone add 55 Vertex Groups (if the cone doesn't have any already)

-select vertex group 55, select all the cone's vertices in edit mode, move the weight slider to 1.00 (100%) and Assign that weight to those vertices

And then? I mean after this the character would appear invisible ingame. Also the whole body lights up at every vertex group i select.

Doesn´t work anyway, i can´t export it after doing what you explained. Maybe it just doesn´t work with white lace which is the mesh i´m experiencing with.