Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

I know when i press 0 on number pad i get nothing , when i press F8  i get a message  to restart game when mod in active.   i did all the other things redownload reinstall  the  same thing nio hunting.

everytime i just download the mod install and it worked good until  today

8 minutes ago, siresully1 said:

when i press F8  i get a message  to restart game when mod in active

This happens if you change the hunting settings while game is still running. Just restart the game? It's really is that simple, put 1 or 2 in hunting option in d3dx.ini, run the game, press 0 if you did put 2 in the setting, dump stuff with F8.

yes i did  even 1 does not work. you don't know how aggravating it is when you leaned how to make mods ready to put  ingame and nor able to do so.

also when i used F7 to force full screen  it has never gone to black screen it just slide over to full screen. there is a conflict with full screen and hunting.

I just did a fresh install of the game and it is still doing the same.

31 minutes ago, ninjaben said:

Honoka_Cumin MOD  still  texture bug

but  Already in 『match_first_index = 0』line

Why?

無aaaaaaadsdas題.png

DOAX-VenusVacation_200620_234613.jpg

that is d3dx is using demist  for texture . so to fix go to all Honoka and Luna related  and us this " match_first_index = 0"  this file if you have it "LunaSuit"

there are other problems with it. i finally got my hunting working. when i use it Pixel shader  show ps  8cce6fb5e1e: [shaderRecexMateroalreflrctions] [shaderRelections demist.ini \PSP

shaderregex\Mods\Gasha \drmist.ini\fs fog]. when hunting is on.  that os not saposta be there  that is what causing the sweat like texture. ps  8cce6fb5e1e  should be showing not  this 

[shaderRecexMateroalreflrctions] [shaderRelections demist.ini \PSPshaderregex\Mods\Gasha \drmist.ini\fs fog . it needs to be fixed.

this is the PS 74f3dfe5ffc64d2f <---- this is what's causing   in the pic  texture above.

5 hours ago, ninjaben said:

Honoka_Cumin MOD  still  texture bug

but  Already in 『match_first_index = 0』line

Why?

I'm not sure, but when I look at Luna's image, it looks like multiple mods are applied. If you have duplicate mods, disable them.
(I don't have the same problem in my environment.)

367803797_.png.539e6b8f189fc7636d68142019fee153.png

By the way, the mod uses a mesh with a different body from the original. As a result, the legs are out of position and the nails are floating.

14 minutes ago, tk2004 said:

I'm not sure, but when I look at Luna's image, it looks like multiple mods are applied. If you have duplicate mods, disable them.
(I don't have the same problem in my environment.)

By the way, the mod uses a mesh with a different body from the original. As a result, the legs are out of position and the nails are floating.

true, but mine  cleared up honoka and luna  when i turned it off  that one  d3dx    [ShaderOverrideFingernailsPS2-20200614] . when you cycle through  hunting PS  74f3dfe5ffc64d2f shows up and the bad texture goes away.
                                                                                                                                     ; Bytecode hash: 0ad5118e
                                                                                                                                       ;hash = 74f3dfe5ffc64d2f
                                                                                                                                      ;run = CommandListFingernailsEye

On 6/22/2020 at 9:37 PM, Blarraven said:

I tried to edit the shrimp swimsuit.
I folllowed the step on ausgeek video, but the result is like this

DOAX-VenusVacation_200622_213054.jpg.ea0ea79f65f5220e12e494aff46fc3c3.jpg

Anyone kind enough to tell me what I did wrong?

It seems that weight transfer is not working well. It's a good idea to look carefully at the weight transfer part of the video.

2 hours ago, siresully1 said:

true, but mine  cleared up honoka and luna  when i turned it off  that one  d3dx    [ShaderOverrideFingernailsPS2-20200614] . when you cycle through  hunting PS  74f3dfe5ffc64d2f shows up and the bad texture goes away.
                                                                                                                                     ; Bytecode hash: 0ad5118e
                                                                                                                                       ;hash = 74f3dfe5ffc64d2f
                                                                                                                                      ;run = CommandListFingernailsEye

Thx!!

Repair it!!

DOAX-VenusVacation_200627_165024.jpg

1 hour ago, tyaonyann said:

その解像度の設定がないので、
3840x2160を選択して出力すると良いかもしれません。

1920x1080の拡大表示より綺麗だと思います。

ただし、ある程度のPC性能が必要です。

Thanks for the reply.
I was able to figure it out on my own.
I was able to run the game at 2560*1440 by changing the 800700003804 part of the binary data to 000A0000A005.