On 4/1/2020 at 5:52 AM, yaruguma_sou said:

It does work on steam version

Now if only there's a way to permanently add it instead of having to go back to photo mode to use spray bottle every time

That's what I've been wanting ever since the game came out. It seems this isn't possible or no modder has attempted it yet. :(

Where do I find this spray bottle? I can see which pieces of clothing  in customizer that have the spray bottle icon, but that's it. Is it something that is randomly won during matches or something you buy later on at a higher level?  I'm on the Steam version.

3 hours ago, TripleH31 said:

Where do I find this spray bottle? I can see which pieces of clothing  in customizer that have the spray bottle icon, but that's it. Is it something that is randomly won during matches or something you buy later on at a higher level?  I'm on the Steam version.

Go to camera mode at the top right.  Then, when you see a camera icon at the bottom right, you can switch to fan or spray bottle. With the spray bottle on, you can just left click on the girl to spray.

Oh I see now. Didn't even know about that function. I actually just use the print screen function via Re-shade for my screenies;  so that explains why I was oblivious to the camera/spray bottle selection on the bottom.  Thanks a bunch!

I like the Glossy option.

DOAX_VV 2020-04-14 17-33-23.png

On 4/15/2020 at 2:26 AM, TripleH31 said:

Oh I see now. Didn't even know about that function. I actually just use the print screen function via Re-shade for my screenies;  so that explains why I was oblivious to the camera/spray bottle selection on the bottom.  Thanks a bunch!

I like the Glossy option.

DOAX_VV 2020-04-14 17-33-23.png

Can you post your Reshade settings, plz? Very very nice bro!

• 1 month later...