16 hours ago, Tifa Lockheart said:

welcome , and my skyrim is relatively , how can i put it, unique :strawberry:, if you run into issues i can probs help out :smile:

Thanks! I've seen some pretty interesting load orders from people. I usually just browse to see what mods sound interesting and I try them. 

5 hours ago, Tifa Lockheart said:

i say unique its probably boring and bland compared to that of others here but to the majority of the world its unique xD!

Oh I'm sure it's plenty interesting. It's all about personal preference and what excites one person might not excite another. 

Hello everyone

I'm back, In RL, i'm French Dom for the last 14 years, i'm skilled in many practice.

I'm 35 now, i also play on skyrim and made fan comics with skyrim ( i look for help for translation, as french, my english is ont the best )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 9:39 AM, Storms of Superior said:

Pretty quiet in here in the last couple of months. What's happening, folks?

my assumption would be that people either just wanna be in the club to identify as part of a mass or are too shy to ask stuff

• 2 weeks later...

We could start a collection of possible tasks and/or punishments for the slaves.

I do know that it's best when it's personal, though sometimes I catch myself while thinking about how I could create the next session and having no idea for something new. Sure, some things we both like can be repeated and some punishments like caning are kind of "tradition" for us, still I don't want to do the same things over and over just in different order :D

Another thing could be a collection of home-made equipment, possibly with a little tutorial about how to build it yourself. Crafting by yourself just is the cheapest way and I think the psychological binding to equipment you made by yourself gives a little extra. Just the thinking, that I hit my slave with MY crop or paddle, made by my own hands ...

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:28 PM, Leon0803 said:

idk what to talk about tbh, my slave broke up with me latley so...idk, i could do some more bdsm guides but im out of topics in my head.

What about something on electro-stim? I have a handheld battery powered wand type device that I got a couple years ago. I've brought the subject up with a couple women and if they've even heard of electro-stim, it tends to make them very nervous about trying it. One of them didn't take much convincing though and even enjoyed it a little when we did try it but is very hesitant to give it another go. 

Electro stim is pretty good, apologies if I've been relatively inactive recently, on the list of recent new things I've tried we can add : anal speculum, strait jacket + a hood, all pretty good to be honest! If I miss anything feel free to nudge my inbox to prompt me to read threads, Ive come back after a brief hiatus to over 50 notifications so ? 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello.

I'm a submissive rope-bunny from Northern-Europe.

Who fantasizes about being a tied up as a female pet.

I'm also an avoid roleplayer. In MMO's, or Singleplayer games like Skyrim.

And in chat rooms.

If anyone wants to roleplay a scenario with me in PMs, feel free to send me a PM. :D 

Or just get to know each other. That can be fun too!

I'm not a very social person, and have never actually had a IRL dom/sub relationship before.

I've RPed such relationships many times before in virtual settings.

But nothing more real than that.

Not that I'm looking to hook up with anyone. Stranger danger and all of that. :P 

But it could be fun to form a deeper sub/dom connection with someone? Which may or may not develop into anything?

I'm not sure. I've just been feeling a bit lonely lately.

I'm sorry if this post has made no sense.

I hope this isn't too much?

20 hours ago, Zoey McKenzie said:

Hello.

I'm a submissive rope-bunny from Northern-Europe.

Who fantasizes about being a tied up as a female pet.

I'm also an avoid roleplayer. In MMO's, or Singleplayer games like Skyrim.

And in chat rooms.

If anyone wants to roleplay a scenario with me in PMs, feel free to send me a PM. :D 

Or just get to know each other. That can be fun too!

I'm not a very social person, and have never actually had a IRL dom/sub relationship before.

I've RPed such relationships many times before in virtual settings.

But nothing more real than that.

Not that I'm looking to hook up with anyone. Stranger danger and all of that. :P 

But it could be fun to form a deeper sub/dom connection with someone? Which may or may not develop into anything?

I'm not sure. I've just been feeling a bit lonely lately.

I'm sorry if this post has made no sense.

I hope this isn't too much?

Too much? Never! You go ahead and write whatever you want. This is the place for that.  ? 

• 7 months later...

Hi, idiot here, loving modding Skyrim to sort of dominate me, (spent my precious free time over the weekend in Captured Dream's mine). Very shy, due to Social Anxiety. Done a few things for BDSM, currently sort of owned by someone. 

I have an E Stim set, though I have never used it.

Really wish there were more consensual BDSM mods on here. SlaveRun is good but I can't play it! It is too much. Enjoying Shout Like a Virgin, though.

Hi everyone!
Greetings from Germany! It's not my native land but I live here about 8 years and I love this place.
About me? Almost all around me know me as photographer, some people known me as bdsm-photographer/rigger/sadist ;)

I love play on jaw's harp.

I'm IT guy (Programmer or something). Only Loverslab community know me from another side :)

5 minutes ago, windlepoons said:

Hello @skyrimfet Pleased to meet you! I aim to start a playthrough with Devious Training this weekend, thank you in advance for the mod!

I hear the BDSM scene in Germany can be quite intense?

I think i will public massive update for DT :) this weekend (today in support topic for brave users :D )
About scene - probably right - i dont have a good point to compare it with another places. Two big and well known events: boundCon and German Fetish Ball, some smaller but also nice. ...and typical fetish parties like in another countries - playroom&beer&music/dance. From fetlifes newsfeed I thinkt that more attractive like GB (London) ;)

8 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

I think i will public massive update for DT :) this weekend (today in support topic for brave users :D )

Oh my, excellent, I will keep my eye out!

I have never been to anything other than a small local play club, once years ago, not my cup of tea at all. But it was an experience.

2 hours ago, windlepoons said:

Oh my, excellent, I will keep my eye out!

I have never been to anything other than a small local play club, once years ago, not my cup of tea at all. But it was an experience.

some spoilers you can find in related with DT  support topic. ;)

• 3 months later...