I started this Club because there was non like this when i checked, i hope some people are interested in this.

Ive been into BDSM since my Youth and been now in a D/s relationship for almost a year with my girlfriend, which volunteered to be my Slave.

If you ever had any Questions regarding insides of such a relationship or just what my opinion is on the best ways of Punishment, feel free to ask them here.

I`ll try to answer every Question if possible.

Leon

Edited by Leon0803

You are right good idea, hi everyone, I'm Naked Kagura (but you can call me NK) and I'm a bit more than 30. I'm a bisexual male (rarely vanilla with no role with men)

but above all I am a submissive slave with women and I have huge fetishes for a couple of female body parts.   :face_bear: 

Edited by Guest

Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I'm into BDSM since my Youth as well, but sadly I hadn't any serious BDSM relation yet. However, there was an open-minded girlfriend of mine, who was curious about this world. We could start to explore this world, but unfortunately we didn't go too far. So I'm not too experienced in BDSM.

Anyway, I'm a mainly bondage lover, S/m straight switch male with some fetishes (mostly latex). I'm not into pure D/s (simply giving and following orders), helplessness and some light sm or sensual play has enough top-bottom content for me (but I'm into harder things as well). However (or dispite this), I don't have any forcing fantasies as top. I totally agree with Leon in his BDSM and 50 shades opinions...

Sorry for my English, it is not my native language.

Best regards for all.

1 hour ago, Punga said:

Inte I told you before, there is no such thing as a "switch". You have not found the right Master yet.  :cool:

And yes I know you are a Sub. :expressionless:

Reveal hidden contents

I heard that we are just "uncertain about ourselves". But belive me, both sides can exist in the same person. It depends on the person how often and in what situations we change the roles. Somebody changes only by partner, somebody by mood and somebody is able to switch in seconds during the same session.

There are differences between us in the mixture too. As others can describe themselves as D/s or S/m related dom or sub. Somebody is less submissive more dominant or vice versa viewing a long term aspect.

I can understand why dominant people whish to conquer us. But don't deny the fact, that our need to dominate won't go away :P. As subs are not enought for us, as they can't give us that our other part needs. Decades are behind me, and this didn't change.

Edited by Lestath81
Errata
31 minutes ago, Lestath81 said:

It depends on the person how often and in what situations we change the roles. Somebody changes only by partner, somebody by mood and somebody is able to switch in seconds during the same session.

There are differences between us in the mixture too. As others can descibe themselves as D/s or S/m related dom or sub. Somebody is less submissive more dominant or vice versa viewing a long term aspect.

That's true. If you are a "switch" change your role very often. And if you are not, soon or later you will switch it anyway, in my opinion. 

The new emoticons are horrible, but this looks like a mouth gag   :cookie:   :grin:  

Edited by Guest

Well, im glad you found satisfaction in one role Punga, but some may have the Interest to live out both sides and i do think whatever someone does in bed, aslong as its consentual, it isnt my thing to judge if its wrong or right :3

It is your decission not to belive in them, but others may live those belives out without having to explain theirself for it, i dont know how lestash is feeling but for example if someone told a bi-sexual person "i dont believe in Bisexuality, a man who can love both men and women just hasnt found the right woman yet" i belive they would feel hurt in their personality too.

Edited by Leon0803
4 hours ago, Leon0803 said:

It is your decission not to belive in them, but others may live those belives out without having to explain theirself for it, i dont know how lestash is feeling but for example if someone told a bi-sexual person "i dont believe in Bisexuality, a man who can love both men and women just hasnt found the right woman yet" i belive they would feel hurt in their personality too.

Actually, he made me laugh :grin:... He must be teasing us. 

BDSM contains a lot of paradox. For example the sub defines the boundaries, not the Dom. The masochist enjoys the pain, therefore the sadist gives her/him pleasure by the torture (but the good feeling of giving making the giver selfish theory is the same). You can feel yourself mutch more free tied up than restrained by rules. Etc.

It is just depends on point of view how you see things. If you watch two opposite things from the opposite view in a binary system, you will see the same.

But BDSM is not binary, not even linear, 2 dimensional or discrete, it is more complex and has almost infinite variety, not 50 and its color won't be grey, I agree.

If he belives that he says truely, he has the right. It won't hurt me at least :).

5 hours ago, Punga said:

Oh, that's nonsense.

That "switch" only happens when two Subs are playing together. Or a Sub and a closeted "master" who is actually a Sub but hasn't found a true master yet. 

Now I don't deny that there are "rebellious" Subs. They like to call themselves "a Switch". But they are nothing more than excellent Subs. The only Subs I like/worth having. :grin: For I can play for a long time with one of you, Switches. Your training would be intense. YOU will beg me to stop, and you will call me Master. You will become helpless and be under my control, but don't worry I will protect you. I will never let anything happen to my Slave. It will be us against the world. 

I belive that some switches could be more dominant than a lot of doms, and more submissive than a well trained obedient sub (if there would be a way or any sense to compare them (especially through internet by word-karate)).

Being rebellious doesn't mean that she/he wishes to grab the whip and use it on the dom. That would be very disappointing for both. While making some resistance, being bad teases and spices up the top (if he/she likes it as me too)...

Edited by Lestath81

Hello, everyone.

I appear here with a name Morferous. I am dominant male, who has a hobby of creating BDSM related digital art. Slave geek, in your service.

My gaming habits reflect this in a weird way. My Fallout 4 character is also a dominant male. My female settlers run around with collars, high heels and exposed breasts. In a sense, I of course think that they are happy(ish) with that. That game would need more love from mod authors. I might have to do something about that, if my schedule allows me to work with adult mods. I am currently working with some non-adult mods for Nexus, while trying to balance my RL.

My Skyrim character is exactly the opposite. She is a Breton Thief, who spends way too much time in XPO+POP prison, or otherwise locked in devices. Good girl, but always in a trouble. My thanks for Inte for keeping that mod alive.

Don't ask why my characters are so different. I can't explain that either. :p

I haven't been around that much this autumn, due to RL  being more hectic than usual. I am still slightly confused about how to even get here from main page.

In any case, it is nice to see this club here. Hopefully it will stay active.

- M

22 hours ago, Punga said:

Ha, you know what's laughable? Allowing your sub to dictate anything. I mean really, why do you even bother being a master if you allow your sub to control you. You've just proven my point about "switches".

The only control a sub should have is the "safeword". 

The point wasnt that the Sub decides things, the point was that the sub could stop the game or leave anytime they want if they decide that they dont like the kind of play, which is just commen sense and consentuality.

Asfar as i can tell, StackEmHigh`s videos are free for anyone to watch, not having a paylock on them.

Neither does he beg for support, he is nearly advertising a project that some on this side may find interesting as it includes their personal interests, as by now i will allow StackEm to advertise his work on the forum, as it would be the same as any other Modder here creating a page for his mod and then having a advertisment video to it.

The only rule in the LL Conditions regarding payed content is

13: We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of the content. 

as far as i can tell

StackEmHigh didnt requier payment for mods / sell it

StackEmHigh didnt ask for financial support inorder to allow access to the mod

neither did he put any of his content behind a paywall.

he didnt even post a link to support himself financialy, all he did was ask if people who seem to like the mod could support him by spreading his video which i dont find any Rulebreak in.

Edited by Leon0803