Am 11.06.2023 um 06:12 Uhr sagte deadjester226:

Nun, ich schätze, ich stelle mich kurz vor.

Mein richtiger Name ist Ashley und ich bin ein reiner Sub. Ich mag es, von meiner Freundin Kalyna auf verschiedene Weise dominiert zu werden, zum Beispiel gefesselt, geknebelt, gewürgt, ausgepeitscht, durch einen Stromschlag getötet, Orgasmusfolter ausgesetzt, gedemütigt und mehr. Kalyna und ich sind noch nicht so lange zusammen, aber sie und ich verstehen uns. Sie hat es voll und ganz akzeptiert, meine Geliebte zu sein, und sie liebt die Rolle. Sie zögert nicht, mich tun zu lassen, was sie will. Von der Aufforderung, bei der Arbeit ein Halsband zu tragen, und der Aussage, sie würde mich bestrafen, wenn ich es abnehme (wir arbeiten am selben Ort, damit sie es weiß), bis hin zum Einsperren in einen Käfig in unserem Spielzimmer und der Behandlung mich wie einen Hund tut sie es nicht. Ich halte mich nicht zurück. Ich würde es nicht anders wollen. Ich liebe, was sie mit mir macht. ? ? ?

I know the euphoria after a successful session only too well - but from the point of view of the dominant part.

and yes - I am happy with you that you have obviously found the right partner.

:classic_wub:

I never did the collar thing with my partner ... because no one would really notice that here in the German capital ... except those who go to the B anyway. except those who belong to the BDSM community anyway.

Um - you sound like the submissive part who has finally found his dominant "wish list fulfiller".

?

11 hours ago, Miauzi said:

yes - I am happy with you that you have obviously found the right partner.

Thanks. I am, too.

11 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I never did the collar thing with my partner ... because no one would really notice that here in the German capital ... except those who go to the B anyway. except those who belong to the BDSM community anyway.

She does it with me as a way of asserting her dominance. She bought it at a local sex shop, and she put it on me when we were about to leave for work. She said "Take this off, and I'll punish you". Funnily enough, no one cared.

12 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Um - you sound like the submissive part who has finally found his her dominant "wish list fulfiller".

Well, it's true. My ex never did this with me. She did some BDSM stuff with me, but it was only "Tie her up, make her cum, done". What Kalyna does is SO much better, because she doesn't hesitate to use me, hurt me, rape me (not literally, but you get the idea), and more. I always wanted to be treated like a fuck slut, and now my partner is willing to do that. She's my mistress, and I'm her slave. Now, our relationship isn't just this. There's more to it, but when it comes to the sexual side, this is how it is. Of course, the collar is something that she makes me wear almost all day, but still.

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm Scarlett, a 19 year old trans girl from South Australia. I'm pretty damn subby, and I'm attracted to all genders and everything in between. I don't have any partners or anything rn tho.

My main kinks are latex, bimboification, cum stuff, getting degraded, also getting praised too, and I'm curious about piss stuff (mainly getting peed on. Not sure if I wanna consume it tho).

I'm here to make some friends and expand my horizons in terms of kinks! Hope I can have a great time here! :3