• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, cumslut_kat said:

Hi all, I'm Kat ?

5.7, Curvy, Late 20's, Master is early 30's, 5.9 & very blessed below.. hehe!

We love leash play and and dual domination in FFM or MMF playtime (i become Mistress sometimes)..

Glad to see others with this lovely desire ?

Hello Kat, nice to see a new face in here! Welcome! 

Can I ask, do you consider yourself a switch? Or do you only do it to please/obey your master? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, motoguy93 said:

Hi Dan here I’m into bdsm (Dom) no serious action at the moment though. Loving fallout 4 as well which is how I found this club ! 

Hi Dan. Pretty quiet group in here. I had big hopes when I joined but people just aren't active. Anyhow, welcome! 

On 7/5/2020 at 7:05 PM, sunflower2001 said:

Hi i'm Shawna i'm 19 and a babygirl ive been in the community just over a year 

Hi Shawna, welcome to the club. Not much activity here but it's always nice to see a new member. Especially when I noticed you're from Van! PoCo here. Howdy neighbor! 

On 7/25/2020 at 7:55 PM, JustMe469 said:

Hi Shawna, welcome to the club. Not much activity here but it's always nice to see a new member. Especially when I noticed you're from Van! PoCo here. Howdy neighbor! 

cool I just gave a general area I live on a farm outside of vancouver

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name here is Aloualou, that means hello hello in portuguese, I'm a brazilian guy that loves BDSM and feet, and very shy practicant of BDSM, mostly because the things like that are expensive and me and my girlfriend dont work yet. Still we practice alot of foot worship and sometimes we try to do BDSM stuff. Hoping to learn more about it here. I'm open to suggestions on how to start this lifestyle and stuff, thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2020 at 2:40 PM, Aloualou said:

Hello, my name here is Aloualou, that means hello hello in portuguese, I'm a brazilian guy that loves BDSM and feet, and very shy practicant of BDSM, mostly because the things like that are expensive and me and my girlfriend dont work yet. Still we practice alot of foot worship and sometimes we try to do BDSM stuff. Hoping to learn more about it here. I'm open to suggestions on how to start this lifestyle and stuff, thanks.

Hi Aloualou,

A couple things I'd suggest for someone very new to bdsm. One, explore as much as you can. As long as you feel safe. Even if you aren't sure you'll like it, why not try it just to be sure. You might find some new things you enjoy. 

The other thing is, ropes. Learn how to tie them properly. There are a lot of books on that subject, and I can tell you it's very valuable info to have. 

Have fun!

On 2/2/2021 at 12:50 AM, aliciaslut said:

Hi, I'm Ali. I'm very submissive, and bisexual.

Hi Ali,

Welcome to the club here. It's kind of quiet in here unfortunately, but new people with new questions, or just stories about themselves are certainly welcome!

On 6/12/2021 at 5:27 AM, knots1353 said:

Hi all!  I've been active in the kink scene for over 20 years, and been interested for much longer than that.   I primarily identify as a top, with a strong emphasis towards rope and suspension.   

Hi knots1353,

Great handle you have there! 

• 8 months later...

I don't know if you lot are still using this, but I'm kicking down the door to introduce myself here.

Hey, I'm Z (f), I've been part of the kink scene since I was 17, so that makes me at least [REDACTED] years into this. I'm hyper dominant, and love a good physical toss. Bruises, bites, blood, knotted whipping, rope, and physical domination are my MO.

I lost most of my good gear in my last relationship, so all I have right now is my silken rope, mores the pity, but sharp nails do a good job at leaving scars when you put force behind them, hah!

Joined the club because I thought if one existed for BDSM, I'd at least take a taste of what they had, and here you all are.

1 hour ago, NotWhoYouThinkIAmLmao said:

I don't know if you lot are still using this, but I'm kicking down the door to introduce myself here.

Hey, I'm Z (f), I've been part of the kink scene since I was 17, so that makes me at least [REDACTED] years into this. I'm hyper dominant, and love a good physical toss. Bruises, bites, blood, knotted whipping, rope, and physical domination are my MO.

I lost most of my good gear in my last relationship, so all I have right now is my silken rope, mores the pity, but sharp nails do a good job at leaving scars when you put force behind them, hah!

Joined the club because I thought if one existed for BDSM, I'd at least take a taste of what they had, and here you all are.

Oof, how come you lost your stuff? A angry partner?

6 hours ago, NotWhoYouThinkIAmLmao said:

Nah, was just a fucking idiot and forgot to grab it when I packed up shop.

Haha!

Oh, I can relate. I once forgot one of my favourite dildos at a boyfriend's place, myself.

Spoiler

He had turned out to be a total Anal Cavity, and I didn't lose time dumping him. He later offered me to be his girlfriend again and I only accepted to tie him up onto his parents' bed (he lived with his parents and they were gone that week) stark naked with the dildo shoved in his Anal Cavity and I went the extra mile by inserting a little urethral sounding parting gift down his shaft so it stayed hard the whole time. I stayed until I saw his parents arrive and went to wait in a small dresser (I'm tiny so I fit in ridiculous places) to see their reaction.

The best part is that his parents laughed their asses off saying it was high time his antics with the opposite gender bit him in the Anal Cavity, his father even fell to his knees and had trouble breathing as he laughed a few seconds before I slipped out to help him back up; his mother slipped to him he was lucky I hadn't diddled him with incantations or dolls, between two laughs( I was outfitted like a typical spiritual/wicca/witch-ish goth style that day.)

But that stuff is costly for the most part and some even grow attached to their tools, like me, how come you didn't come back for it?

Like, the tools during my sessions are the ones, a different whip of any given category, for instance, feels just wrong when it's not the one that has been tormenting me for eversince I began using it.

Oh why not.

Hello, I dabbled in the scene for a little bit but never got fully absorbed. That said I know for sure I'm into BDSM and still do it with my partner from time to time.

I once went to a munch for beginners. At this munch, there was a guy who took the initiative to invite all the newcomers to introduce themselves, let's call him "Buddy.". Buddy looks around the room to pick one of us out and by pure chance the first person he pointed to didn't know where he was, let's call him "Guy.". He stood up and introduced himself and explained how long he had been a humanist and is new to the area and would like to continue his life time of activism with us. Buddy sheepishly asks him what got him into bondage. Guy gets confused, he has no idea what it is and we all realize he's at the wrong event. So Buddy then has to explain what bondage is to this guy and he goes "Oh, no, I'm not into that lol". Buddy tells him he's welcome to stay if he's curious but Guy was already on his way out.

36 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

Hello, I dabbled in the scene for a little bit but never got fully absorbed. That said I know for sure I'm into BDSM and still do it with my partner from time to time.

Hello! Well, everyone has their own degree of investment and even if it's only slight it's still respectable.

This makes me realize I haven't introduced myself and I'll probably do it. Soon. At some point. One day.

36 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

I once went to a munch for beginners. At this munch, there was a guy who took the initiative to invite all the newcomers to introduce themselves, let's call him "Buddy.". Buddy looks around the room to pick one of us out and by pure chance the first person he pointed to didn't know where he was, let's call him "Guy.". He stood up and introduced himself and explained how long he had been a humanist and is new to the area and would like to continue his life time of activism with us. Buddy sheepishly asks him what got him into bondage. Guy gets confused, he has no idea what it is and we all realize he's at the wrong event. So Buddy then has to explain what bondage is to this guy and he goes "Oh, no, I'm not into that lol". Buddy tells him he's welcome to stay if he's curious but Guy was already on his way out.

That's actually hilarious and happens fairly frequently I find, but it's great as some even discover a new side to them that they didn't know of before so it's like an unexpected win.

• 3 weeks later...

So while these clubs don't really seem very active, I figured I should atleast join and say hi since this club is relevant to my interests...

I'm mainly into the domination and bondage-aspect of BDSM, kind of lukewarm on the whole sado-masochist part. I enjoy willing submission, not even the roleplay aspect of "oh, no, please don't" does it for me, honestly. Not involved in the wider community, outside online interactions. I have no need to seek outside partners and not really into exhibitionist stuff, so I guess I just don't feel a need to.

10 hours ago, Kashked said:

So while these clubs don't really seem very active, I figured I should atleast join and say hi since this club is relevant to my interests...

I'm mainly into the domination and bondage-aspect of BDSM, kind of lukewarm on the whole sado-masochist part. I enjoy willing submission, not even the roleplay aspect of "oh, no, please don't" does it for me, honestly. Not involved in the wider community, outside online interactions. I have no need to seek outside partners and not really into exhibitionist stuff, so I guess I just don't feel a need to.

This speaks greatly to me haha~ Welcome amongst us BDSM LL-ers!

Hello there, - Male, Caged' FLR 16years and ongoing to my beautiful wife/mistress/friend, NaturallySubmissive since young age, somepeople just know,without knowing from early doors, meaning i didnt know as a10year old what BDSM was, of course not, but around that time i started to practice solo bondage, not knowing really what i was doing, other than it felt good and right. this was also many years before such things as the internet, i have a strong willed mother, and sadly my cool relaxed dad has passed away, and like many people i keep this all a entire secrect from family and close friends, and for why, i still dont know, social conditioning of somekind. So why here, well i do love Skyrim modded, only had a pc for a year or so, before was a console lover. And while deep in Cinda Mine Braig asked "when was the first time you felt chains around your wrists" etc well mister Forsworn let me tell you' etc

So hello from here, always love gaining further knowlege and advice from the BDSM world, hope everybody here is ok, peace love etc x

• 1 month later...

A master with 10 years of experience, lost his slave and am looking for a new one, I have a childish voice despite my age, and I don’t stand out with a dick, the main thing is the ability to act on the psyche of a partner in her dark desires. Discord White_fox#2227

• 11 months later...

Well, I guess I'll introduce myself.

My real name is Ashley, and I'm a pure sub. I like being dominated by my girlfriend, Kalyna, in various ways, such as being bound, gagged, choked, whipped, electrocuted, subjected to orgasm torture, humiliated, and more. Kalyna and I haven't been together that long, but she and I understand each other. She has fully accepted being my mistress and she loves the role. She doesn't hesitate to make me do whatever she wants. From making me wear a collar to work and saying she would punish me if I removed it (we work at the same place, so she would know) to locking me in a cage in our playroom and treating me like a dog, she doesn't hold back. I wouldn't want it any other way. I love what she does to me.???

Edited by deadjester226