13 hours ago, Punga said:

So let me get this straight. 

You come here and advertise your YouTube channel breaking LL's rules just so you can get more views on your channel which will benefit you and not the community here, and yet you call me delusional?

You dare to compare that with the wonderful modders here? The modders that post their work here on LL? Nice. 

You want to contribute to the community? Great. Stop advertising your YouTube channel here and post your videos here on LL instead. That will benefit this community. Also you won't be breaking any rules and you can make all the money you want, but do it here. 

If you feel that strongly about it simply report the post and a moderator will determine if yes or no there were any rule breaks otherwise it would be best if you don't kick a fuss and completely detract from the main topic of the thread.
I personally don't see any issues with youtube posting. I have a video with over 100k views, have not seen a single cent. So go figure.

57 minutes ago, Grine said:

If you feel that strongly about it simply report the post and a moderator will determine if yes or no there were any rule breaks otherwise it would be best if you don't kick a fuss and completely detract from the main topic of the thread.
I personally don't see any issues with youtube posting. I have a video with over 100k views, have not seen a single cent. So go figure.

yeah, thats why i moved his advertisment to general discussion.

from now on i want this topic to either be done and not talked about in the INTRODUCTION thread, or it beeing reported to a moderator.

Hi, I'm Bailey, or Basil if you will. I am a 19yr old straight male. I haven't actually ever tried anything BDSM related as I am fairly young and my girlfriend and I are still living with our parents but we are both interested in it. I have a huge fantasy for bound, from behind (but not anal) and hair pull sex. 

I'd like to think I that my girlfriend and I would take turns when it comes to Dom and Sub.

Edited by Bandit Basil
3 hours ago, Bandit Basil said:

Hi, I'm Bailey, or Basil if you will. I am a 19yr old straight male. I haven't actually ever tried anything BDSM related as I am fairly young and my girlfriend and I are still living with our parents but we are both interested in it. I have a huge fantasy for bound, from behind (but not anal) and hair pull sex. 

I'd like to think I that my girlfriend and I would take turns when it comes to Dom and Sub.

Sounds like a Fun plan and once your ready to get your own place you can live that out ^^

• 3 weeks later...

the savagery is real :3 i posted a hey a while back but the coversation seems not to turn often , perhaps we need a new thread such as aspects of BDSM , what gained your interest / lured you, did you fill the same role you envisioned, was it always a notion you wanted to explore or did another introduce you to it, the list is endless... alas i am going to bed so i shan't be doing such things, and @Punga mine does his best to find reason too aha but im generally pretty good so he has to try hard xD

Oh hi all, I am Johnny,a proud american,and contrary to what you believe i did hit Lisa,yes i certainly did. xD

Jokes aside I am here because I am interested  in bondage because of loss of control it entails...total trust and dependence on other person is what fascinates me.

In real life,I am always striving to have every little aspect under my control and almost everything I do,I do independently.

Hopefully what I just wrote will make a lick of sense....if not,in the "words" of Bart Simpson 

:tongue::smiley: 

hqdefault.jpg

On 12/29/2017 at 2:27 AM, Inte said:

You're no fun. 

That drawing was made by a Master of BDSM art, Robert Bishop.

He committed suicide in 1991.  

I had about 600 imgaes from him in my old hard drive, including the one you shared.

Had. My computer is busted and I am currently hammering new one in place. Those images should be backed up to my NAC, but I am not 100% sure of that and my laptop (so to speak, because there are likely more powerful pads than this is) can't for some reason connect to NAC.

If I lost those pictures, then my neighbours are going to wake up in to genuine Godzilla roar experience. :cold_sweat:

*Keeps hammering components in place.*

Missing gaming computer is the reason why I have been absent from LL lately. New one was bought by the courtesy of government taxing system. I am a happy tax payer, when I actually get to buy my new gaming rig for adult modded games workstation and throw the receipt in to taxes. :wine:

Ok, I'm just going to come out and say it...I've been sitting here, staring at a blank text box, thinking about what I was going to write for damned near an hour now (or at least it feels like it's been that long) and so far the only thing I've come up with to say is...well, exactly what I'm saying now, (AKA - nothing) so, fuck it.  Here goes.

My name is <irrelevant> but, online I go by the one written at the top of this post (shorten it however you choose should you at any point choose to do so). Admittedly I've always been curious about BDSM, well, since I was in my mid-teens, anyway. A friend of mine's mother - let's not look too far into this one, ok? - gave me a book to read that she said I might be interested in. It was called The Story of O, and I'm not gonna lie...it fucked with my head. That was pretty much the seed being planted, but it took a fair few years to really take root.

In my early 20's I had a girlfriend who definitely had dominate tendencies, but nothing between us was ever discussed that even remotely involved BDSM or anything like it, but she was VERY aggressive, especially in bed. With her it was either rough sex or nothing. Every single time we both came out of the ordeal with bruises (but TOTALLY in the good way). Hell, one time she even bit me...and no, I'm not talking like a little playful nip here, no...the bitch BIT ME - teeth marks, blood, the whole damned enchilada. My reaction?  Well, I got harder than Chinese algebra and then things got REALLY interesting (I've always had an unhealthy attraction to pain). But I digress.... Things for me have pretty much just coasted along in the back of my head since then, and now here I am.

As for Dom/sum...well...never really thought about it in regards to myself. Honestly, depending on the person or situation, I see both as a viable option. Who knows, maybe I'll flip a coin and choose one day. Not overly relevant at this point anyway.

So, in short...Hey! Wassup?

1 hour ago, Shaddranat said:

Ok, I'm just going to come out and say it...I've been sitting here, staring at a blank text box, thinking about what I was going to write for damned near an hour now (or at least it feels like it's been that long) and so far the only thing I've come up with to say is...well, exactly what I'm saying now, (AKA - nothing) so, fuck it.  Here goes.

My name is <irrelevant> but, online I go by the one written at the top of this post (shorten it however you choose should you at any point choose to do so). Admittedly I've always been curious about BDSM, well, since I was in my mid-teens, anyway. A friend of mine's mother - let's not look too far into this one, ok? - gave me a book to read that she said I might be interested in. It was called The Story of O, and I'm not gonna lie...it fucked with my head. That was pretty much the seed being planted, but it took a fair few years to really take root.

In my early 20's I had a girlfriend who definitely had dominate tendencies, but nothing between us was ever discussed that even remotely involved BDSM or anything like it, but she was VERY aggressive, especially in bed. With her it was either rough sex or nothing. Every single time we both came out of the ordeal with bruises (but TOTALLY in the good way). Hell, one time she even bit me...and no, I'm not talking like a little playful nip here, no...the bitch BIT ME - teeth marks, blood, the whole damned enchilada. My reaction?  Well, I got harder than Chinese algebra and then things got REALLY interesting (I've always had an unhealthy attraction to pain). But I digress.... Things for me have pretty much just coasted along in the back of my head since then, and now here I am.

As for Dom/sum...well...never really thought about it in regards to myself. Honestly, depending on the person or situation, I see both as a viable option. Who knows, maybe I'll flip a coin and choose one day. Not overly relevant at this point anyway.

So, in short...Hey! Wassup?

There's a film version of the story of O,  it's more aimed at a master / slave relationship,  there's also "the Secretary"  which is more for sub n_n,  welcome :smile: feel free to browse the club, ask away with any questions and explore your mind/curiosity. One of the biggest things with bdsm is consent I'd have probably felt awkward if I'd just been bitten out of the blue xD usually it is agreed before in a contract per se as to what is allowed amd the rules ;)

29 minutes ago, Tifa Lockheart said:

There's a film version of the story of O,  it's more aimed at a master / slave relationship,  there's also "the Secretary"  which is more for sub n_n,  welcome :smile: feel free to browse the club, ask away with any questions and explore your mind/curiosity. One of the biggest things with bdsm is consent I'd have probably felt awkward if I'd just been bitten out of the blue xD usually it is agreed before in a contract per se as to what is allowed amd the rules ;)

Oh, I definitely felt awkward...I also felt like I was bleeding from the shoulder (I still have a scar from that, though I've covered it with a tattoo to avoid questions). Over the years, when my curiosity piqued, I would troll around for information and whatnot, so I am fully aware that "the game" all revolves around consent. Honestly, I can't say I would have agreed to being a midnight snack, but in hindsight, I can't really say that I didn't enjoy myself at the outset...and, frankly, this particular lass wasn't particularly good at "asking" for anything. (I can also say that I don't regret the relationship only lasted about 6 months, either.)

I have actually seen the film adaptation of O (surprisingly, I stumbled across it on netflix a few years back), but I've never heard of The Secretary.  Might have to look that one up. Thanks! I'm always up for a good read.

On 1/8/2018 at 12:49 PM, Tifa Lockheart said:

Oh really? i might check it out eventho i think the less SM displayed in Media, the better.

and also, welcome Shaddranat

hey there. I'm 23 years old, female, and you can refer to me by my username or whatever you think I might like.

storytime! :smiley:

I first came in real contact with D/s relationships when I was 15 and learned about it from a friend, through I coulnd't imagine that it was for me, back then. My personality is not particular submissive, but I also have no desire to be a dominant. It was only a little while later that I discovered the true beauty of bdsm and fell in love with it. I was in a relationship with my former partner back then, but he had no interest in stuff like this, so I spent a lot of time on the internet, reading stories and what not. When I met a girl from my old school, wearing a slave ring on her finger and mentioned to her that I knew what it is, her enthusiasm was really great and my interest reached new heights. After my relationship ended a while later (for other reasons) I was really sure I wanted to experience some BDSM in real life and I had a really good friend who was very willing to try some bondage on me and we would play together for a few months until we developed a romantic relationship as well. The BDSM aspect of our relationship faded, but I'm still very much interested and hope to meet some cool people here (:

32 minutes ago, Tifa Lockheart said:

Welcome,  all the shiny new victims, excellent >:) aha I have only ever encountered one other person who even knows of said rings,  I got told to hold my hand out and all he said was "who owns you then" never gone so red in my entire life. 

oh haha I like to believe I have a little more tact than this :'D I just tapped her ring gently and quietly asked if this is what I thought it was. She was this typical reserved and quiet asian girl that rarely talked to anyone and in that moment her whole face bloomed into the biggest smile and lit up with enthusiasm and she didn't stop talking for the next 6 hours, it was quite endearing.