I hope this is the right place. It did say "introduction" so that is what I am gonna do, so now I am Introducing myself :blush:

First of all, I have no idea where to start. From the beginning perhaps, but what is that? I have no clue. But some short back story maybe, so that you get a somewhat idea where I am come from.

I have been single for over 10+ years now. My last girlfriend left me due to the usually bullshit. She wanted one thing, and I another. But also, when I needed her the most, she left me and that is when I decided not to bother again for a long time.

Because she was perfect and everything that I was looking for. And I just couldn't go through with the "chase" again.

So being single this long time has never really bothered me, but I am the first to admit there is times when I feel lonely and longing for someone. And now, when I'm over the age of 30, close to 40, I am more and more starting to realize if I don't do anything soon, I will die alone.

And basically no experience with stuff that I want. Which basically is a lot of things. And naturally, I haven't much sex with anyone since the break up. A few one night stands, but to tell you the truth, it's not for me.

So I am a little ashamed to also admit I have more or less forgotten how to fuck. But that is another story for another day. It's like using a bike, you never really forget :tongue:

But what is even more troublesome, is my disgust of other people. Especially cuddling and such. After a short moment I feel trapped and the panic is getting closer.  If it happens on my terms, that usually works as long as there is a way out.

Anyway, one thing that I have noticed more and more throughout the years, is my growing curious interest for BDSM. In my younger years, I had no such thoughts at all and if I did, I just dismissed it as something that weird people did.

But I was young, dumb and let silly judgmental thoughts being my guide. 

But it has occur more and more the older I get, and today I'm really super curious about it. However, I am not interested in any sort of pain, give or receive. That's a big no. Some spanking sure, but that's it.

But the Domination/Submissive and shaming part with hand-cuffs or some sort of role-play really gets my juices flowing. I often fantasize being the Sub and create a scenario in my head when fapping.

But the truth is, I am dominant. I don't mind being Sub, but having sex with me, is like balancing on a sharp knife. Tease me to much, and my beast inside will take control.

Which is why I want to experience not having control where I can't become the dominant one. Being tied, teased and shamed and what not. And when role-play, not breaking character.

But I have a very low tolerance for cringe stuff, and not only that I also have ADD so my attention spam is super short.

Also, BDSM is not something I watch when it comes to prOn. It's doesn't excite me at all. Only the thought of it does.

Is that normal?

So with all this being said, I have no idea how to move forward. Obviously I need to learn to trust again but also going through the tedious job of finding a parter who share my thirst for this topic.

But the more I think of it, and the more I write, I slowly starting to think that this wasn't such a good idea, since I am actually not contributing to anything.

Anyway, from a lost soul within the endless void, lets say that I do find a partner. And lets say that I am the Dom for now.

As a Dom:

How do I put such a taboo topic forward? I don't think "hey, up for some BDSM?" a Friday night is the way to go.

How do I make myself and my partner feel comfortable? 

How will I know the difference between a fake NO PLS! Against a real one? Maybe she is just playing her role very well?

And if I keep asking questions, what is alright and whats not, doesn't that kill the mood?

What if I want to do something my partner do not and vice versa? Btw, you don't have to tell me about consent, because to me that is the biggest and a given rule here.

But I am talking more like in the sense of: We are both playing a role, and lets say that I want my Sub to be on her four, kiss my feet and beg for something - But refuse.

As a Sub:

And how do I learn to stay submissive and how do I encourage the other half to stay in their character if they themselves are not Dom by nature?

And since I have the diagnose ADD, I do not like doing things for longer period of times. I like doing things just on the spot and what comes to mind. And I am very spontaneous person.

Granted, I am supposed to play the submissive one, but as mentioned, about the ADD it can or will prevents me for staying in character. Chances are I'm gonna get bored, and thus kill the whole experience.

I guess this can also be put into the Dom category, but what is a proper "punishment"? I can absolutely see myself  "play" that I refuse to do something, and by doing so, get punished for my obedience.

Overall:

How do we come to these conclusions? Do we decide it before we start? But what about the natural flow then, because it would be like reading a script and not feel natural at all. (hold on a minute, I'm just gonna check the list what we should do)

Maybe I'm over thinking it all, but sex to me is always best when it's spontaneous and not planned. 

And lastly, to be honest, what is the deal with many of the "gears" used? Right now, I feel they are not attractive for me at all. So is there any gear that feels more natural and not overly exaggerated for the given task?

I guess what I am trying to say is, I wanna experience BDSM but in a natural way and flow. Using as little outside aspects as possible, while actually using them. Do I make sense?

So sorry for my questions, but we have to start somewhere.

// EDIT

Made some changes to have a better logical sense.

me again :smiley: trying to answer to the best of my abilities. We should probably put this in the BDSM questions thread though

On 10.1.2018 at 11:11 PM, Cynical Misanthrope said:

As a Dom:

1) How do I put such a taboo topic forward? I don't think "hey, up for some BDSM?" a Friday night is the way to go.

2) How do I make myself and my partner feel comfortable? 

3) How will I know the difference between a fake NO PLS! Against a real one? Maybe she is just playing her role very well?

4) And if I keep asking questions, what is alright and whats not, doesn't that kill the mood?

5) What if I want to do something my partner do not and vice versa? Btw, you don't have to tell me about consent, because to me that is the biggest and a given rule here.

But I am talking more like in the sense of: We are both playing a role, and lets say that I want my Sub to be on her four, kiss my feet and beg for something - But refuse.

1) It really depends on how you want to do it. An easy way is of course to just look for a BDSM partner in the first place, instead of chatting someone up and hope they're into BDSM by any chance. So check out some websites or look for the nearest club. I know we have some clubs that even host beginners BDSM events, perhaps there's something like that near you. Of course, this only works if you are comfortable with it, but seeing as you have no previous experience, trying to meet someone who's potentially girlfriend material and into BDSM is a little hard to find. Two beginners also causes troubles, staying in character when insecure is really hard and will frustrate someone with a short attention span.

It is common practise that the partners will either make a contract or fill out a list of hard/soft limits together, to see what each of you is willing to do. check this list out

Never ever start a scenario unprepared or before you established your limits and your safeword.

This should also answer questions 3 & 4 & 5. The fake no is just a normal "no" and the real no will be your safeword. You won't have to ask all these questions while doing a scenario because you prepared everything at an earlier time and can start whenever both of you are in the mood for it. And you got your list of things you and your partner are willing to do and that's all you can choose from. If you desire something that your partner is not into, there's absolutely nothing you can do besides changing partners.

As a Sub:

And how do I learn to stay submissive and how do I encourage the other half to stay in their character if they themselves are not Dom by nature?

And since I have the diagnose ADD, I do not like doing things for longer period of times. I like doing things just on the spot and what comes to mind. And I am very spontaneous person.

Granted, I am supposed to play the submissive one, but as mentioned, about the ADD it can or will prevents me for staying in character. Chances are I'm gonna get bored, and thus kill the whole experience.

I guess this can also be put into the Dom category, but what is a proper "punishment"? I can absolutely see myself  "play" that I refuse to do something, and by doing so, get punished for my obedience.

Let me tell you something that I am a 100 percent sure of: You cannot make a person stay in character as a Dom if they are not Doms by nature. And a person that is not a Dom by nature can't make you stay submissive either.

From what I gather of your personality, I think you'd be best off if you try this with a more experienced Domme that won't get insecure if you try to act out. I have nothing diagnosed but I'm probably the most impatient person ever :smiley: so I do understand where you're coming from and if someone starts acting unsure or is taking to long trying something out, I will get instantly bored and turned off.

The punishment depends a little on the scenario you're doing. A spanking can be a reward or a punishment because it depends on the point of view. For example, if your Domme ties you up and tells you to stay still while she teases you and drips hot wax on you, the punishment for disobeying could be a spanking and the reward could be to let you come. But if it's a scenario where your Domme would want you to disobey, for example you can touch yourself but are not allowed to cum and you disobey and get a spanking, I'd say this is more of a reward :smiley: because you get to come and a spanking too. But that might just be me. I definitely recommend you do a little google search to get inspired and see what you might like, because the possibilities are endless.

Overall:

How do we come to these conclusions? Do we decide it before we start? But what about the natural flow then, because it would be like reading a script and not feel natural at all. (hold on a minute, I'm just gonna check the list what we should do)

Maybe I'm over thinking it all, but sex to me is always best when it's spontaneous and not planned. 

And lastly, to be honest, what is the deal with many of the "gears" used? Right now, I feel they are not attractive for me at all. So is there any gear that feels more natural and not overly exaggerated for the given task?

I guess what I am trying to say is, I wanna experience BDSM but in a natural way and flow. Using as little outside aspects as possible, while actually using them. Do I make sense?

So, you basically decide most of everything long beforehand so it allows you to spontanously act on your whims later on. Learn your partners desires and you won't have to go check any list during a scenario. Spontanously trying something you never gave proper thought to before is most likely not going to work smoothly, while realising something you fantasised about could work a lot better.

Gears are in no way necessary, though I really love ropes, so I got these and a proper blindfold. If you are more interested in the D/s dynamic than ellaborate scenarios, I think that's cool and you should go for it.

I hope I'm being clear, of course nobody wants to turn this into a stage play, but there has to be some (mental) preparation or nothing will go the way you hope for. I hope this can still align with your fantasies and desires and does not come across as "too unnatural" but there are certain aspects that need to be clear before starting anything, for both the safety and the pleasure of all participants.

Hope it helps somehow

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am Dino, i just joined this group today - altho i was aware of the group since it first opened back in November. i was tentative about joining back then because i wanted to just sort of watch and see where it would go first. It's pretty quiet - but that's okay and it suits me alright.

i'm in my mid-30s (but i don't like to think about that too much >.< makes me feel terrified as i inch towards 40), and have been involved in the real life bdsm scene since i was about 19. But i've had an interest in bondage since i was even younger than that. As a teen in highschool i played around with some light-levels of bondage/spanking, altho back then neither i (nor my teenage friends) knew the terms "bdsm" or "slave" or "dom/sub" or whatever. We were just playing around with things that felt fun/exciting/sexy, nothing serious. Altho my interest and tingles were seriously there. We were just too young to really have any larger grasp of things.

So, by now i've been involved in bdsm for about 15 years, and am polyamorous and pansexual and shy (at least at first). And i've played around with many kinks and fantasies that i enjoy, including some "rape fantasy" stuff (altho, again, with lots of discussion and talking first as i see many of you acknowledge is important), but also other things, like spanking (my favourite - altho i like pretty intense bruise - and even sometimes blood-worthy spankings), urine, bondage, rope play, and other fun stuff. i've learned i also do *not* like blindfolds or full head hoods at all. Yet there is some stuff i've wanted to try but weirdly been too chicken (like caning!) - which is strange since i've been spanked with other things hard enough to leave bruising for over a week, or even drawn blood, yet i've been too chicken to try caning in 15 years!, even though the fantasy makes me tingle. i guess for some reason canes make me feel too scared>.>

i don't identify as a submissive or a dominant or a switch, altho i most often (90% of the time) take a Bottom role in play. i primarily identify as Little (but kinda hesitate to say that here on LL since i worry vanilla people seeing that might misunderstand what that means in the context of bdsm) i like to occasionally take the role of a Top but *only* in the context of (consensual) Sado/maso play. That is to say that i like to inflict pain on a willing victim, buuuut, without me fucking them or them fucking me. Even still, i like it when a masochist gets wet or hard while i'm hurting them. And sometimes i'll give them a helping-hand, but that's all.

In a "Bottom" role i do full fucking tho (i mean when i'm with a partner i want to fuck, not just with anyone >.>).

Right now i have 1 serious partner in real life. My partner is involved seriously with me and 1 other person, plus has an 1 play partner (who's really lovely).

i dunno if the rest of you also belong to FetLife, but i participate over there too - lightly - mostly i'm involved in the local RL scene where i live more than having an online presence. i really enjoy reading a lot of the discussion topics and debates over there tho, but often don't join in because there's too many people. So! i guess i'm hoping i can be more brave in this "smaller group" here, and hoping maybe some discussions will get going (or, maybe starting some myself if it'll help).

Oh! And also i like kinky mods in my video games. Skyrim and Sims 4 are the ones i mod out the most, altho Skyrim is the kinkiest. i've also done kinky play in "game" of Second Life too, mostly when i've been without real life partners. My time in that game tapers off when i have real life stuff going on (altho strangely my kinky play in Skyrim doesn't disappear even when i have real life outlets). My real life partner also plays kinky Skyrim and Sims 4, sometimes we even play "together".

~

Also i really enjoyed reading Cynical Misanthrope's questions and reading BloodberrySmoothie's thoughtful answers.

Oh ya, and i have a tendency to post a lot of words. i'm a Babbler.

On 1/10/2018 at 11:11 PM, Cynical Misanthrope said:

As a Dom:

How do I put such a taboo topic forward? I don't think "hey, up for some BDSM?" a Friday night is the way to go.

How do I make myself and my partner feel comfortable? 

How will I know the difference between a fake NO PLS! Against a real one? Maybe she is just playing her role very well?

And if I keep asking questions, what is alright and whats not, doesn't that kill the mood?

What if I want to do something my partner do not and vice versa? Btw, you don't have to tell me about consent, because to me that is the biggest and a given rule here.

As a Sub:

Overall:

So sorry for my questions, but we have to start somewhere.

// EDIT

Made some changes to have a better logical sense.

1) first get to know the person and if shes okay with having sex with you, i would do something along the lines of

"hey, i like a certain thing called bdsm, have you heard of it already? what do you know?"

then hear what she has to say, correct misconceptions or explain it yourself

ask her if she wants to slowly start trying something

2) make them feel safe, make sure that any fears or misconceptions are taken care of before the play, agree on what is okay and what not.

3)

for such things there is a safeword.

if you agree on "no please, stop, i dont want that" is worthless, then you need to use a different word that has the same effect

for example something obvious like "RED!" or something completly weird like "BANANA" or "APPLEPIE"

thus, you need to make sure both of you remember it!

but in that way you cant create misconceptions

but i would suggest you start of without "fake" unconsentuality, but really say "stop is stop".

And once you both feel comftorble with eachother you can try that

4) just whisper into her ear "are you okay?" every 5 minutes or so and if she nods, you can proceed.

you can also use multiple safewords

for example

Red = Stop

Yellow = Softer/less extrem

Orange = Please do something else, but dont stop our play.

5)

if its a general desintrest:

offer her to do it on a more 1:1 base, for example if shes new to anal and doesnt want todo that,

offer her to try it, carefuly, with time and if she says stop, youll stop.

no Dom/Sub play at that point

if she says no to that offer, youll have to accept that.

if its during a play: enforce your order and if she really doesnt want to, she`ll use a safeword (its important for her to know that she can use the safeword in this situation!

submissive 1-6

youll have to figure that out with your partner.

9 hours ago, Dinosaurus said:

Hi, i am Dino, i just joined this group today - altho i was aware of the group since it first opened back in November. i was tentative about joining back then because i wanted to just sort of watch and see where it would go first. It's pretty quiet - but that's okay and it suits me alright.

i'm in my mid-30s (but i don't like to think about that too much >.< makes me feel terrified as i inch towards 40), and have been involved in the real life bdsm scene since i was about 19. But i've had an interest in bondage since i was even younger than that. As a teen in highschool i played around with some light-levels of bondage/spanking, altho back then neither i (nor my teenage friends) knew the terms "bdsm" or "slave" or "dom/sub" or whatever. We were just playing around with things that felt fun/exciting/sexy, nothing serious. Altho my interest and tingles were seriously there. We were just too young to really have any larger grasp of things.

So, by now i've been involved in bdsm for about 15 years, and am polyamorous and pansexual and shy (at least at first). And i've played around with many kinks and fantasies that i enjoy, including some "rape fantasy" stuff (altho, again, with lots of discussion and talking first as i see many of you acknowledge is important), but also other things, like spanking (my favourite - altho i like pretty intense bruise - and even sometimes blood-worthy spankings), urine, bondage, rope play, and other fun stuff. i've learned i also do *not* like blindfolds or full head hoods at all. Yet there is some stuff i've wanted to try but weirdly been too chicken (like caning!) - which is strange since i've been spanked with other things hard enough to leave bruising for over a week, or even drawn blood, yet i've been too chicken to try caning in 15 years!, even though the fantasy makes me tingle. i guess for some reason canes make me feel too scared>.>

i don't identify as a submissive or a dominant or a switch, altho i most often (90% of the time) take a Bottom role in play. i primarily identify as Little (but kinda hesitate to say that here on LL since i worry vanilla people seeing that might misunderstand what that means in the context of bdsm) i like to occasionally take the role of a Top but *only* in the context of (consensual) Sado/maso play. That is to say that i like to inflict pain on a willing victim, buuuut, without me fucking them or them fucking me. Even still, i like it when a masochist gets wet or hard while i'm hurting them. And sometimes i'll give them a helping-hand, but that's all.

In a "Bottom" role i do full fucking tho (i mean when i'm with a partner i want to fuck, not just with anyone >.>).

Right now i have 1 serious partner in real life. My partner is involved seriously with me and 1 other person, plus has an 1 play partner (who's really lovely).

i dunno if the rest of you also belong to FetLife, but i participate over there too - lightly - mostly i'm involved in the local RL scene where i live more than having an online presence. i really enjoy reading a lot of the discussion topics and debates over there tho, but often don't join in because there's too many people. So! i guess i'm hoping i can be more brave in this "smaller group" here, and hoping maybe some discussions will get going (or, maybe starting some myself if it'll help).

Oh! And also i like kinky mods in my video games. Skyrim and Sims 4 are the ones i mod out the most, altho Skyrim is the kinkiest. i've also done kinky play in "game" of Second Life too, mostly when i've been without real life partners. My time in that game tapers off when i have real life stuff going on (altho strangely my kinky play in Skyrim doesn't disappear even when i have real life outlets). My real life partner also plays kinky Skyrim and Sims 4, sometimes we even play "together".

~

Also i really enjoyed reading Cynical Misanthrope's questions and reading BloodberrySmoothie's thoughtful answers.

Oh ya, and i have a tendency to post a lot of words. i'm a Babbler.

Welcome to the Club hun,

identify yourself as what you want!

I personaly identify as a Wooden Chair made in the 17th Centuary,

Little & Daddy/Mommy play is a very adorable and yet comforting thing me and my girlfriend did 2-3 times, im sure your aware that theres a little club on loverslab aswell, but anyone is welcome here aslong as he/she/Wooden Chair is polite and serious about things ^^

i once had a Fetlife account but i didnt really like it, as it felt like wannabe-doms just spammed anyone on there with slightly vulgare things without even asking if that was alright.

Also this entire "finding someone close to you" was not that usefull as i knew clubs and meetings in my location and more then doing some esthetic bondage with friends, i didnt need to know anyone else with BDSM interest except my partner. But im glad you have fun

Well yeah, our club grew onto over 150 members but sadly most arent active or too shy to write :3

if you ever want an opinion on something, or got questions

feel free to ask

Regards

Leon

I joined here a while ago, but never properly "introduced" myself.

I'm a polyamorous, bisexual man in my 30's and am a dominant. I primarily dabble in bondage, impact play (particularly floggers), and general domination.  I'm mostly interested in the dynamic whereas the details are less important.  I fulfill whatever role that is needed of me.  I enjoy being able to provide a safe and stable environment for a sub to explore their needs and desires.  I take great pleasure in being given the honor and trust to fulfill those needs.  It's important to me that a sub learns about themselves in the process and grows as a person.

I do not take BDSM lightly and it's a pet peeve of mine when people engage in it unsafely or in a manner that flouts consent.  I'm a big proponent of RACK and SCC.  So long as everyone is reasonably safe, informed and fully able to consent, everything is game!

On 2/1/2018 at 3:10 PM, Leon0803 said:

Little & Daddy/Mommy play is a very adorable and yet comforting thing me and my girlfriend did 2-3 times, im sure your aware that theres a little club on loverslab aswell, but anyone is welcome here aslong as he/she/Wooden Chair is polite and serious about things ^^

i didn't know there was a Little club on LL at all, altho i have looked now and put in a request to join. i guess i never noticed it because their club is private as far as posting/reading goes so it doesn't show up on the "Activity" list, which is mostly how i browse this forum. But i noticed your club here a couple months back because some posts came up on the activity feed.

Thanks for letting me know about the Littles club too tho, since i've joined up now. As far as here.. i will try to be serious and polite while respecting all the people and wooden chairs here ^.^

22 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

I joined here a while ago, but never properly "introduced" myself.

I'm a polyamorous, bisexual man in my 30's and am a dominant. I primarily dabble in bondage, impact play (particularly floggers), and general domination.  I'm mostly interested in the dynamic whereas the details are less important.  I fulfill whatever role that is needed of me.  I enjoy being able to provide a safe and stable environment for a sub to explore their needs and desires.  I take great pleasure in being given the honor and trust to fulfill those needs.  It's important to me that a sub learns about themselves in the process and grows as a person.

I do not take BDSM lightly and it's a pet peeve of mine when people engage in it unsafely or in a manner that flouts consent.  I'm a big proponent of RACK and SCC.  So long as everyone is reasonably safe, informed and fully able to consent, everything is game!

Also, hi JackBikwik, i'm new too ^.^ but i say welcome to the club anyways, even tho i'm not part of the Welcome Committee! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm Brazilian from the city of Rio de Janeiro, I do not speak English so I'm sorry if I write something wrong, I fell in love with skyrim and mods, I love to experience everything in the game mainly BDSM being submissive, being forced etc ..., I have difficulty using some mods for lack of manual and for not dominating the language, but I am learning, now I do not know but what to say I think I was a bit shy kkk is this
1 hour ago, HellenaMacedo said:

I'm Brazilian from the city of Rio de Janeiro, I do not speak English so I'm sorry if I write something wrong, I fell in love with skyrim and mods, I love to experience everything in the game mainly BDSM being submissive, being forced etc ..., I have difficulty using some mods for lack of manual and for not dominating the language, but I am learning, now I do not know but what to say I think I was a bit shy kkk is this

Welcome to the Club :3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 11:24 AM, Tifa Lockheart said:

seems we have some new members that havent introduced themselves :3 we arent evil, if you wanna speak up feel free :classic_angel:

you arent? O_o

i think my mind cant process this :tongue:

Hey there everyone! So I guess I'm the new guy in here. Kinda funny as I'm probably one of the older guys in RL. 

This seems like a great idea for a group, I hope it stays active. 

My experience in the real world is quite varied, I am a dom but have also had many vanilla relationships. I've even tried switching a few times, as I found it to be a great learning experience. Oh and pretty fun too! 

I'm a male with the majority of my interest in females. But once in a while...   ;) 

BDSM has played a large role in my experiences and I am VERY kink friendly. "If it's consensual, it's not wrong, it's just fun"

I only started using mods (I play Skyrim) about a year ago and because I don't always read all the info I've had some issues once in a while! I just did a full wipe, reloaded Skyrim, and am working on reinstalling adult mods. That's actually the group I was on here looking for. But I'm glad I found this one!

Cheers!

11 hours ago, JustMe469 said:

Hey there everyone! So I guess I'm the new guy in here. Kinda funny as I'm probably one of the older guys in RL. 

This seems like a great idea for a group, I hope it stays active. 

My experience in the real world is quite varied, I am a dom but have also had many vanilla relationships. I've even tried switching a few times, as I found it to be a great learning experience. Oh and pretty fun too! 

I'm a male with the majority of my interest in females. But once in a while...   ;) 

BDSM has played a large role in my experiences and I am VERY kink friendly. "If it's consensual, it's not wrong, it's just fun"

I only started using mods (I play Skyrim) about a year ago and because I don't always read all the info I've had some issues once in a while! I just did a full wipe, reloaded Skyrim, and am working on reinstalling adult mods. That's actually the group I was on here looking for. But I'm glad I found this one!

Cheers!

Welcome buddy!

Skyrim has lots of fun SM mods