Great mod. Keep up your great work.

Curious about the stage progression, is 19/18 105% the max progression?

Some suggestion's i though off:

MCM menu for each affected NPC/Player like how MME show's multiple maid's

BAC+MME multi breast growth tie in maybe.?  Stage 20 4 breast's, 25 6, 30 8.

SOS / Full breast "skin" coverage?

Any plan's for a story to go along with the stage's? 

I know this one has been said in previous post's.  At high stage progression, change's the PC/NPC animation's to crawl / animal like movement's.  Like the sneak animation from Beastess, or the Pony Harness from ZaZ extension,  with toggle on/off option.  (it looks to be an enchant on the pony harness, could it be put on a 2nd set of horn's/ears that get swapped at the higher stage?

Cow STD that has a % chance to start the change on PC/NPC

Is it possible to link the pain threshhold to the actual milk limit from MME? Because this way there could be an actual punishment for going unmilked for a longer time, as MME does not punish that at all if you dont limit milk to maid lvl. And it would be more convenient if you must not activate the Tats update procedure everytime you change the limit, besides it is only changable in increments of 5 =)

23 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Is it possible to link the pain threshhold to the actual milk limit from MME? Because this way there could be an actual punishment for going unmilked for a longer time, as MME does not punish that at all if you dont limit milk to maid lvl. And it would be more convenient if you must not activate the Tats update procedure everytime you change the limit, besides it is only changable in increments of 5 =)

good idea! i will check possibilites ;)

ok, whats about BAC.
I spend some time and i almost finished two side quests
- blacksmith  - some upgrades for bodyparts - hooves with horseshoe etc - this quest will be updated with more items in future. im not 3d artist so progress will be slowly - if someone will decide to help me i will add new things faster...
- hunter - someone hunt for unowned cows - you need to protectyourself and be marked as owned cow (nose ring, brand(sign), bell etc) 

new version will requied zaz 8.0 - i think that it's not a problem, MME requied also zaz

i hope that it is good  news for everyone

33 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

D'accord, c'est quoi le BAC.
J'ai passé un peu de temps et j'ai presque terminé deux quêtes secondaires
- forgeron - quelques améliorations pour les parties du corps - sabots avec fer à cheval etc - cette quête sera mise à jour avec plus d'articles à l'avenir. Je ne suis pas un artiste 3D, donc les progrès seront lents - si quelqu'un décide de m'aider, j'ajouterai de nouvelles choses plus rapidement ...
- chasseur - quelqu'un chasse des vaches sans propriétaire - vous devez vous protéger et être marqué comme étant une vache (anneau de nez, marque (signe), cloche etc.) 

Masquer le contenu

nouvelle version sera requaz zaz 8.0 - je pense que ce n'est pas un problème, MME requied aussi zaz

j'espère que c'est une bonne nouvelle pour tout le monde

ZAZ 8.0 does not exist pack the latest version is 7.0

PS: according to my tests the ring for the nose it can be obtained that using the console or the "additemmenu" would it be possible that the ring is forged in the forge?

in terms of hand sabos I prefer that you leave them because without sabos it would be less immersive.

pps: I love this mod so much that I will try to learn how to create / modify mods.

1 minute ago, kiritokazuto said:

ZAZ 8.0 n'existe pas pack la dernière version est 7.0

PS: selon mes tests l'anneau pour le nez peut-il être obtenu qu'en utilisant la console ou le "additemmenu" serait-il possible que l'anneau soit forgé dans la forge?

en termes de main sabos je préfère que vous les quittiez car sans sabos ce serait moins immersif.

pps: j'aime tellement ce mod que j'essaierai d'apprendre à créer / modifier des mods.

for the hooves of the hands I prefer that you let them*

2 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

ZAP 8.0 does still exist, it's just that the modder who's taken the framework keeps deleting the support topic. It can still be found by searching through the adult skyrim downloads.

zaz 8.0
Yes, support topic was deleted 2 times  ;) anyway - this version offer many amazing furnutures etc. i was worried about v8.0 ( i still remember what happens in 2017  )-  but all seems legit.

Got a minor problem with BAC:

My busty, motherly milkmaid follower and cow in-training Anneke suddenly did not grow her tits anymore even if thery were leaking already. After close examination i found that her frame had also diminished... I suppose that during one update BAC did reset her normally high bodyweight to zero and scaled it to her transformation stage. Besides BAC i do not have any weight scaling mods.

The problem is now if I set her weight manually her hair looses its texture and with the next BAC update the hair gets its texture back but the weight also resets to something low, I have to mention though that it worked for hours as intended before it behaved this way.

First, I love what you have done. This is a great mod to have fun with! I am having the same problem as the post above.  My character by default has a weight of .87 because she is a Redguard.  In SLIF this value transfers to 1.00 for all the mods I have, except BIC. BIC changes to 0.0 so when the body re-sizing kicks in, my characters weight changes to 0.0 and everything shrinks. I have tried to change the value in SLIF to 1 to start, but it never seems to take, it just reverts back to 0.0.  I might need to look into SLIF a little more, I am not very knowledgeable on how the settings of his mod works. If you have any ideas how to make everything work together without shrinking, I would love to test it out.  Thanks again for the wonderful mod!

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

First, I love what you have done. This is a great mod to have fun with! I am having the same problem as the post above.  My character by default has a weight of .87 because she is a Redguard.  In SLIF this value transfers to 1.00 for all the mods I have, except BIC. BIC changes to 0.0 so when the body re-sizing kicks in, my characters weight changes to 0.0 and everything shrinks. I have tried to change the value in SLIF to 1 to start, but it never seems to take, it just reverts back to 0.0.  I might need to look into SLIF a little more, I am not very knowledgeable on how the settings of his mod works. If you have any ideas how to make everything work together without shrinking, I would love to test it out.  Thanks again for the wonderful mod!

im not using slif to change bodyweight - so probably slif overwrite my weight and my mod overwrite SLID

18 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

zaz 8.0
Oui, le sujet de support a été effacé 2 fois de  ;)toute façon - cette version offre beaucoup de furnutures étonnantes etc. j'étais inquiet au sujet de v8.0 (je me rappelle toujours ce qui se produit en 2017) - mais tout semble légitime.

thank you for the link I did not know it

My perspective on this:  I'm not specifically interested in cows, but I love consequences and unusual situations.  So many games lack real consequences (death isn't a consequence because we just reload.)  To me, this is a potentially negative consequence (and, quite unusual in these games) that isn't just hand-waved away and so that's great.  
This isn't my first skyrim rodeo though, not even close.  I absolutely get why some people "don't want their game wrecked" by really severe, cow-related consequences (there's a sentence I thought I'd never need in Skyrim).  But in my case, *shrug* I've seen what the game has to offer, and am hungry for new challenges.  If the vanilla plot gets harder or even "wrecked" I can deal with it (make a save just for this, maybe) and play this for the new experience.  Now of course nothing has to conform to what I want, I don't want to sound bossy. :smile:
But I'm ok with "big" consequences personally,since they're providing such a new and unusual plot anyway.  I like the idea of, maybe, being able to fight (and maybe still lose eventually) against a consequence, without necessarily just being able to flick it away with one potion.  
I like the idea of vampirism and lycanthropy not being treatable if they reach a certain point, for instance.  Consequences.  

On 23/01/2018 at 11:31 AM, skyrimfet said:

zaz 8.0
Oui, le sujet de support a été effacé 2 fois de  ;)toute façon - cette version offre beaucoup de furnutures étonnantes etc. j'étais inquiet au sujet de v8.0 (je me rappelle toujours ce qui se produit en 2017) - mais tout semble légitime.

unfortunately the mod is heberger on mega and impossible to access this site for me so I can not have this version 8.0 of ZAZ

I gave the latest update a try after being away from Skyrim since BAC 1.1. I really like the changes but I've noticed that it doesn't seem to automatically update the weight changes or the tattoos. They apply fine if I manually go into the MCM and then back out again to force an update but this is clumsy enough that I am wondering if it is intended behavior.

I recall the tattoos working fine in 1.1 (for limbs anyway; I don't recall there being full-body tattoos back then) but the weight change is new and so I have no idea what to expect from this mechanic.

On 1/15/2018 at 9:56 PM, ppp said:

SexlabUtil1 plugin.

aaLactacid.ini

At sex end

Effect: Lactacid

If actor: Victim    If actor race: Player (If you only want it on yourself)

Options: 1s/Once/Instant

Should get you what you want.

(Aa in the name to sort it at the top.)

Is it possible to tweak this so that an actual Lactaid is fed rather than the effect being applied? The effect seems to be silent while the item being used would at least provide cues for the player awareness. I want to say that this should be as easy as looking inside the .ini and changing the ID numbers but I'm at work at the moment and can't confirm for myself.

If this is true, how could I go about setting up an additional risk at sex end for a breast enlargement potion being the administered drug instead of lactaid? Not to replace it but more like a 'x% chance for one, y% chance for the other, z% chance of both' sort of thing.

On 1/17/2018 at 4:04 PM, LinksSword said:

If you are having tail spazzes frequently; this little skyrim.ini code fixes most of it, i still get a few seconds of spazzes every so often but nothing like before.

[Havok]
fMaxTime=0.0333 is for 30fps
fMaxTime=0.0166 is for 60fps
fMaxTime=0.0133 is for 75fps
fMaxTime=0.0111 is for 90fps
fMaxTime=0.0083 is for 120fps
fMaxTime=0.0069 is for 144fps
fMaxTime=0.0042 is for 240fps+

I don't know much about Skyrim tweak stuff. Would this fix also allow those of us playing on a 144Hz monitor to play without having to manually lower it to 60 every time? I have a problem where leaving it at 144 will result in physics going absolutely insane and always have to try and remember to drop it to 60 when playing Skyrim to avoid this. Being able to skip that would be a nice QoL fix.

On 1/15/2018 at 10:56 PM, ppp said:

SexlabUtil1 plugin.

aaLactacid.ini

At sex end

Effect: Lactacid

If actor: Victim    If actor race: Player (If you only want it on yourself)

Options: 1s/Once/Instant

Should get you what you want.

(Aa in the name to sort it at the top.)

Oh is it possible to get the bac cow transformation progress effect to apply in the same way with sexlabutil? causing a chance for sex to increase the stage.

I'm pretty sure Lactacid is actually consumed. The .ini has it added to the actor, then used immediately. Check your stats page before and after to be sure.

You could add a command:

Cmd=msg:I was forcefed Lactacid!

Or similar.

The FormID for the Breast Enlargement potion is 0007372b, so you could simply add a new .ini using that number instead of the Lactacid. Just make sure you change the Id number.

There is a way to get random results from the same .ini, but I don't see a way to set probabilities without using a new .ini in another slot.

I don't know how the transformation is implemented, so I can't say if it's possible to advance it via SexLabUtil.

There is a SexLabUtil1_readme, you know.

Ok!
Small spoiler - part of description ( sketch ) for next update :cool:

Quests:

Hammerheart - Paul - blacksmith from Whiterun Stables can help you find fitting armor parts to your transformed body. He will help you also with another things (quest: hunt).

Parts avaliable:

• hooves (feet)

Parts planed:

• hooves (hands)

• horns enchanced

• ideas? ;>

Hunt - Some group of hunters in Skyrim looking for free hucows. Captured hucows are using to produce milk of course. It's not easy task but price is high, so you need to watch out. They have no mercy. You are only one of rare animal - keep it in mind.
You have two ways:

• You can agree to be marked as Paul property with relative small and gently stuff. He like You - friendzone etc;) But maybe i will add some romance in future...
  • You can be catch by hunters and be marked with ordinary, big and humilitate stuff. You will be druged by some MME potions. But you can escape - of course stuff is permament.

(stuff: bell, nose ring and tat/brand - im bondage/bdsm lover -every part of stuff will be looks like heretical resources style)

So You will be marked for the liftime (by your dead enemies or Paul). Every set is permament - Paul just offer you soft version.

To stop hunting you need be marked as property, there is no place for free hucow in skyrim.
Quest will be send small hunters groups from time to time, it's will start when you obtain full cow's horns and ears. Quest will be finished when you will collect full set. Dialogues, scenes etc.

On 1/24/2018 at 1:01 PM, kiritokazuto said:

unfortunately the mod is heberger on mega and impossible to access this site for me so I can not have this version 8.0 of ZAZ

The items that T.ara did were split into its own mod as ZAZ v8 was not an officially sanctioned update. You can use v7 and T'ara's mod together though.