Phew. This Mod is amazing so far. I had some problems with the Hooves later though. They dont fit my characters hands. Theres a big gap. Im using UUNP. I´ve installed everything correctly too. I have no idea whats causing this. I don´t have any Mods installed that seem obvious to conflict with this Mod.

Also could you add a "Very Fast" Option ? The "Fast" Option still seems really slow to me.  My Character has waited over 2 weeks (Milked every day) and i were at like 73% or something. 

Thanks for Uploading!

-Aki

EDIT: Just found a mod for Fallout New Vegas which forces you to be a Cow. Later on it decreased your Intelligence. How about a little debuff in things like "Speech,Barter,Sneaking etc" This Option wouldn´t hurt the Mod.. If there would be a Deactivate Option.

11 hours ago, SYllux said:

Thanks a lot for the switch with the tail ! :smiley:

Edit : Little bug now, every time I load a save with the sound activated, the switch of the sound tail is on. I have to switch off the sound of the tail every time I load a save. :confused:

eh, Yes - now i see - small update script mistake - please be patient and turn off it manualy everytime - i cant upload fix now :frown:

On 3.10.2017 at 1:37 PM, Yuni said:

This looks wonderful! I will be watching this. A few requests.

1: Allow option for no udder -- some people just don't like udders.

2: Don't forget argonians/khajiits. I don't know what will be required for that yet, but there are furries like me out here. <3

Thank you for your hard work. :classic_happy:

Your Sentence about Argonians and Khajiits made me think. Argonians don´t have Nipples in Skyrim lore.. (If you are into lore friendly stuff). And Khajiit. That would be exciting. Cats have Multiple Nipples. So. Its a Cat-Cow. Caw. 

-Aki

55 minutes ago, ppp said:

Is it just me, or are the bottom two teats on the new udders not 'closed'? There seems to be a hole at the tips.

Just noticed that too. Also can it be that on phase changes, slavetats does not work? It needed to go to MCM menu to trigger a recycle in order to apply tats correctly.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Your Sentence about Argonians and Khajiits made me think. Argonians don´t have Nipples in Skyrim lore.. (If you are into lore friendly stuff). And Khajiit. That would be exciting. Cats have Multiple Nipples. So. Its a Cat-Cow. Caw.

Girls having dicks and humans turning into cows aren't lore friendly either. xD That's what the point of an "anthro" is in the furry community. Anthropomorphism means "has been made human like", and something humans have is nipples. I'm not personally into multi-boob (what we call the anthros with many breasts) or nipple-less furries... wolves have 8 nipples as well, but my fursona only has two, as you can see by the picture.

Thank you for the input, but yes I know they don't have perfectly human features in the lore. c: I also don't care. x3

6 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Girls having dicks and humans turning into cows aren't lore friendly either. xD That's what the point of an "anthro" is in the furry community. Anthropomorphism means "has been made human like", and something humans have is nipples. I'm not personally into multi-boob (what we call the anthros with many breasts) or nipple-less furries... wolves have 8 nipples as well, but my fursona only has two, as you can see by the picture.

Thank you for the input, but yes I know they don't have perfectly human features in the lore. c: I also don't care. x3

This.

Also if we get lore-y, the Argonians aren't actual reptiles, or at least not necessarily. They were forest lizards that were artificially uplifted through magical manipulation by the Hist (all-knowing hive-mind sentient trees possibly from other kalpa world) to become their minions and do their bidding. We know Argonians can undergo changes whenever the Hist wants them to, like when it turned them into super-soldier Behemoths to fight the daedric invasion during Oblivion. They kicked so much Dremora ass back then that the Oblivion gates in Black Marsh had to be closed from the inside to prevent Argonians from invading Oblivion.

So seeing that, if for some wacky reason the Hist decided female Argonians should have mammal-like breasts and lactate, then it would happen, period. And seeing how alien the Hist motives seem to be, it could happen anytime, lol. You see, not that lore-breaking after all.

On a more on-topic note, +1 to beast race support. I like the concept of the mod and it's nice to see progress on it even though I don't see myself using it anytime soon, but if/when beast race support is added I'll make sure to give it a shot and provide any feedback I may have :smile:.

On 1/5/2018 at 9:44 PM, sanaret said:

I'm in favor of winterhold. It is worth noting.... when doing experiments in the college with Brelyna Maryon, transformation into a farm animal is canon. All that magic up north can real do things to people....

I had forgotten about that. That would be kind of a cool way to start this mod. She turns you into a cow, but turns you back -- or so you think... :open_mouth:

48 minutes ago, Yuni said:

... my fursona only has two, as you can see by the picture.

Given the size of your breasts relative to the picture, we actually can't know for sure.

7 hours ago, AkiKay said:

-Aki

Do we actually know that from the lore? We know that Khajiit have spiny penises because of the uncensored version of The Real Barenziah in Daggerfall (pt 3 if you're wondering), but I don't know of anything definitively saying Argonians do or don't have nipples. For that matter, we don't know if Khajiit females do have multiple sets of nipples. It may differ depending on which form they are (we've only seen the humanoid subsets). The default textures imply they don't, but... 

Khajiit and Argonians are weird when you get into the lore.

18 minutes ago, ppp said:

Given the size of your breasts relative to the picture, we actually can't know for sure.

IIRC that's actually a gif that used to work on the profile page in the old site and with the animation you kinda get to see there's only two of them. But yeah, Yuni, ppp has a point here, lol :classic_tongue:.

18 minutes ago, ppp said:

Do we actually know that from the lore? We know that Khajiit have spiny penises because of the uncensored version of The Real Barenziah in Daggerfall (pt 3 if you're wondering), but I don't know of anything definitively saying Argonians do or don't have nipples. For that matter, we don't know if Khajiit females do have multiple sets of nipples. It may differ depending on which form they are (we've only seen the humanoid subsets). The default textures imply they don't, but... 

Khajiit and Argonians are weird when you get into the lore.

Khajiits and Argonians in Morrowind didn't have humanoid breasts; not sure if any of them actually had nipples because I haven't played but I'd say it's safe to assume at least Khajiit did because mammals. All other depictions of them do seem to include them, though.

But with all the different Khajiit furstocks/subspecies, and the bit about Argonians looking like whatever the Hist wants them to (see my post above for a quick'n'dirty summary of the lore), who knows? Maybe the Alfiq or Senche/Senche-Raht are like real felines on that aspect while the bipedal humanoid subspecies have two just like humans. And maybe some Argonians do have breasts while others don't.

I'd say the answer is: they have them if you want them to have them :classic_shy:.

.... lore friendliness is a moot point. If people want beast race support, and the author is okay with it, then it's fine. Lore friendliness went out the window with humanoids that can out-produce a dairy cow when it comes to milk production.

None of this has invalidated the point that a human turning into a cow as she produces more and more milk isn't even remotely lore-friendly to begin with.

can i continue on my old save with 1.4?

On 12/13/2017 at 7:00 AM, skyrimfet said:

i have many ideas and completly no time for it - i made many changes in other my mods and i need to close it.

about plans for being a cow (near):
- i want to change a little body parts changing system - reduce slot usage and add alternative slots (important with devious devices)
- i want to add small barn as extra items shop - to gain cow superpower (not sure, simple dialogue + additional items)
- i want to add some events (alarm enemies, every mod that i made alert enemies, this should toooo)
- i want to add event in city - moo in city can couse forced milking animation by NPCs

- i dream to finde someone who will help me with 3d models - it's blocking me - becouse i cant focus on code/scripts - i hate works with nif files :confused:

That's features i decided to do in near future - maybe i will share to small parts to do more frequent updates.

All these features sound great! 

After trying out with several NPCs, I observed the 1.4 transformation omitting slavetats, limb deformation, and the small hooves. All of these are only applied after visiting MCM menu item and thus initiating a reset. All other things work, though (i.e. gorns, ears, large hooves, tails, hand hooves).

14 minutes ago, botticelli said:

After trying out with several NPCs, I observed the 1.4 transformation omitting slavetats, limb deformation, and the small hooves. All of these are only applied after visiting MCM menu item and thus initiating a reset. All other things work, though (i.e. gorns, ears, large hooves, tails, hand hooves).

I can vouch for him seems you need to renter the mcm menu to get slavetats to process properly which is sorta tedious. Also seems like its slow to process your character now.

I have this issue when my hair is over the slavetats it causes a flickering white outline to appear only with KS hairdos renewal as shown here. It doesn't happen with vanilla hair. And it only shows when i angle the camera a certain way and it flickers when i sprint. All in all those issues aside the new update is great!

20180108154937_1.jpg

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

I have this issue when my hair is over the slavetats it causes a flickering white outline to appear only with KS hairdos renewal as shown here. It doesn't happen with vanilla hair. And it only shows when i angle the camera a certain way and it flickers when i sprint. All in all those issues aside the new update is great!

20180108154937_1.jpg

Looks like an alpha channel problem. It's to do with skyrim's engine/ the hair texture. Not much to do about that. Looks fine with an enb, but since you're not running one, I'm guessing you can't. There's not much really you can do about it.

50 minutes ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Looks like an alpha channel problem. It's to do with skyrim's engine/ the hair texture. Not much to do about that. Looks fine with an enb, but since you're not running one, I'm guessing you can't. There's not much really you can do about it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78809/?tab=files i'/m going to try this one and see if it fixes it.

1 hour ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Using enb didn't solve the issue i know its working because i can see it come up when i launch the game.

2 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

okay so i just tried this enb https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71176/ unfortunatly i still have that flickering outline issue with slavetats. i will admit its a little less noticeable. :smile:

20180108192829_1.jpg

20180108192838_1.jpg

Still don't know what could be causing this. :confused:

i think it might be the lighting, Since i tried it in whiterun with and without the enb on and there wasn't an issue. But another thing i noticed is the udders don't seem to get any bigger to match with the belly and butt growth i clicked build morphs and that didn't do anything. or are those udders completely separate from the ones in bodyslide?

27 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i think it might be the lighting, Since i tried it in whiterun with and without the enb on and there wasn't an issue. But another thing i noticed is the udders don't seem to get any bigger to match with the belly and butt growth i clicked build morphs and that didn't do anything. or are those udders completely separate from the ones in bodyslide?

The udders in 1.4 are completely separate from the ones in bodyslide. I'm pretty sure if you want to use the udders from bodyslide you're gonna have to rename the udders01.nif and udders02.nif in the meshes/bac folder to uddersnewsmall_0/1 and uddersnewbig_0/1 respectively. Also rename the udders.dds texture to new_udders.dds 

EDIT: The udders are a bit wonky when it comes to body scaling, probably why bodyslide isn't available right now