1 hour ago, toto85400 said:

@skyrimfet

Hum, can i advise you to keep the mod has a framework and put the story mod appart (quest story etc)? More quest = more script and a lot of people have a lot of mods with heavy scripts. Well i will totally get the patch anyway, i really like your mods.

Framework = script

Quest = no script

10 hours ago, toto85400 said:

@skyrimfet

Hum, can i advise you to keep the mod has a framework and put the story mod appart (quest story etc)? More quest = more script and a lot of people have a lot of mods with heavy scripts. Well i will totally get the patch anyway, i really like your mods.

im still planing to run quest story by request via MCM - default off

@TyzXresti
You probably forgot to download 2th file with tats package (read once again filenames in download section ;)

9 hours ago, zax said:

Framework = script

Quest = no script

yes and no
im using active loop to add some random event from time to time, some lines in stages... nothing heavy ;) so
Quest == almost no scripts

why you are sad after my post about plans for hand hooves? :neutral:

19 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

yes and no
im using active loop to add some random event from time to time, some lines in stages... nothing heavy ;) so

nonono :smile: i'm perfectly fine with it but i think it's nearly another project in fact (Bac was a transformation for MME at start no or did i miss something?).

And with some others taxing mods (some slavers mods, mme, some mods like cursed loot or others like that well you know what i mean) what i fear is THIS (can be taxing):

Hunt - Some group of hunters in Skyrim looking for free hucows. Captured hucows are using to produce milk of course. It's not easy task but price is high, so you need to watch out. They have no mercy. You are only one of rare animal - keep it in mind.
You have two ways:

• You can agree to be marked as Paul property with relative small and gently stuff. He like You - friendzone etc;) But maybe i will add some romance in future...
  • You can be catch by hunters and be marked with ordinary, big and humilitate stuff. You will be druged by some MME potions. But you can escape - of course stuff is permament.

On another subject why not use the amazing amputator framework to put limb remplacement (and perhaps it will be more easy)? This one need serious love.

Well you learned the hard way with devious butt and i was too a real fan on your work for devious training so i will wait for new patch for this :).

Such a great mod! I was wondering will all the devices added be new items that you make or will you take assets from other mods like HR resources for the gear? and will there be any new requirements in the new update.

Also heres a idea i was thinking maybe there could be a box like how Devious Devices does its little immersion by telling the player how the PC feels with the new gear now equipped on them. Having a little idea on how the PC feels about being a hucow and now locked in these contraptions would greatly boost the storytelling.

14 hours ago, TyzXresti said:

i have a problem with slavetats , my hero transform into cow without using slavetats , but i can use slavetats in mcm menu , pls hlp me

1) Be sure you have downloaded and installed the tattoo pack that is available in this mod's download section.

2) Tattoos are not applied until later stages of the overall transformation, so you don't necessarily have a problem if you don't see them right away.

3) If you've confirmed neither of the above are your problem, try going into the BAC MCM menu and out again to force an update. As has been reported numerous times in this thread, there is a problem where weight changes and tattoos are not being automatically applied. If this is happening to you then forcing a manual update is the only way to keep things moving for the time being.

I had a few idea's, Not sure if it would go in here or to start a new post as an idea page?

A quest - "The cursed cow bell"

Similar to the progressive style of the cursed slave collar / doll maker.  One day while going through the spoils of war, you encounter the ghost of a dead hucow. Search the body and equip the cursed bell that has a time limit (easy/normal/hard) that you will need to complete the quest in or you will never be able to take it off again.  The bell would progress the hucow/mme faster and progressively add parts of a milk harness until completed.

mme slaves / hucow slave

turns follower's into a hucow you can ride like a horse. they slowly loose the ability to talk/fight/walk as they progress in the end there just you means of transport and holding your items.

4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I had a few idea's, Not sure if it would go in here or to start a new post as an idea page?

A quest - "The cursed cow bell"

Similar to the progressive style of the cursed slave collar / doll maker.  One day while going through the spoils of war, you encounter the ghost of a dead hucow. Search the body and equip the cursed bell that has a time limit (easy/normal/hard) that you will need to complete the quest in or you will never be able to take it off again.  The bell would progress the hucow/mme faster and progressively add parts of a milk harness until completed.

mme slaves / hucow slave

turns follower's into a hucow you can ride like a horse. they slowly loose the ability to talk/fight/walk as they progress in the end there just you means of transport and holding your items.

A quest - "The cursed cow bell" it's could be good alternative - but i just finished quest line that add bell, ring by cow-hunters - im not going to remove it but. if i found that quest that i made works not good i instantly add/replace it with Your briliant idea.

about hucow riding - i'm afraid that it is impossible (technical problems, skeleton? or?), im not focus on followers now - i hate them - them broke my gameplay.  im only waiting for maria eden or another good dominant follower mod.  :smile:

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

yes and no

Almost no scripts, thats what I meant! :smile: But some mod users think that many features and dialogues = many OnUpdate loops, what is not true.

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Because no one likes hand hooves and they are more of an hassle than anything.

I predicted it back in 2017: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85776-being-a-cow/?do=findComment&comment=2025088 and so far no one liked them. Not even talking about 3D model, but full hooves on hands are impractical from gameplay perspective.

4 hours ago, zax said:

Almost no scripts, thats what I meant! :smile: But some mod users think that many features and dialogues = many OnUpdate loops, what is not true.

I predicted it back in 2017: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85776-being-a-cow/?do=findComment&comment=2025088 and so far no one liked them. Not even talking about 3D model, but full hooves on hands are impractical from gameplay perspective.

Heeeee not sure about that, you can let your followers do the job or use magic and co... Do you think it's "pratical" to get full bondaged from devious cursed  items / deviously enchanted chest or full nude with naked dungeon or slaverun reload (i don't even talk about midas touch function from player exhibitionist where you can simply destroy your own stuff) or limb out with mods who use amputator framework? Even in long term adventuring and MME start to be "incompatible" you wil be like stuck near your milk pump (even more with skooma addicted)... i'm sure there is a lot of player using said combos of theses mods and won't argue with something impratical like that and find a solution to keep it "playable":D.

edit : you can use the menu in mcm to make them usable or not anyway.

4 hours ago, toto85400 said:

Heeeee not sure about that, you can let your followers do the job or use magic and co... Do you think it's "pratical" to get full bondaged from devious cursed  items / deviously enchanted chest or full nude with naked dungeon or slaverun reload (i don't even talk about midas touch function from player exhibitionist where you can simply destroy your own stuff) or limb out with mods who use amputator framework? Even in long term adventuring and MME start to be "incompatible" you wil be like stuck near your milk pump (even more with skooma addicted)...

Best argument ever, if other mods are unplayable, lets make this one unplayable as well!

5 hours ago, zax said:

Best argument ever, if other mods are unplayable, lets make this one unplayable as well!

Man, i don't remember how i can have offended you for getting so much flame from you  but you can have read my edit : you can use the menu in mcm to make them usable or not anyway.

11 hours ago, zax said:

You aren't everyone and you really should stop trying to speak for us all. If you don't like the mod then maybe you should just move on instead of repeatedly demanding that the author changes his work to accommodate your tastes.

Or. You know. Take 5 seconds to toggle the option off instead of making yet another post whining about it.

1 hour ago, Ildon said:

You aren't everyone and you really should stop trying to speak for us all. If you don't like the mod then maybe you should just move on instead of repeatedly demanding that the author changes his work to accommodate your tastes.

Where did you see me demanding anything? I predicted at start that hand hooves will be problematic, because theres no gameplay behind them. Then most people in this topic either disliked them or didn't say anything. I have yet to see one person admit that he likes hand hooves. Also, I suggested better leg hooves model, I'm following the mod and trying to contribute, you just leech or blindly defend every feature, it's not helpful at all.

28 minutes ago, zax said:

Where did you see me demanding anything? I predicted at start that hand hooves will be problematic, because theres no gameplay behind them. Then most people in this topic either disliked them or didn't say anything. I have yet to see one person admit that he likes hand hooves. Also, I suggested better leg hooves model, I'm following the mod and trying to contribute, you just leech or blindly defend every feature, it's not helpful at all.

You literally said "Because no one likes hand hooves", if you don't see the issue with speaking for everyone I don't know what to tell you. I am sure plenty of people like the idea the same way they like hand mits and and armbinders (with the fact the hooves are obviously more extreme), myself included, I enjoy them for the helplessness they create on the character. What exactly is the issue if there could very easily be an MCM option to toggle them off?

14 hours ago, zax said:

I like the hand hooves.

Anything that furthers the degradation of the PC is fine in my book.

I'm not playing the game for immersion. I'm just here to get my rocks off.

I too like the hand hooves.

My only complaint, and it's not really a complaint more like a feature request is that the curse be reversable. Not cured outright but maybe a potion or something that removes a stage. It could be a great gold sink and would be fun trying to keep the curse at bay considering how MME escalates.

5 hours ago, zax said:

You don't seem to be familiar with how humans tend to operate when it comes to consumption. Very seldom will someone who enjoys something take the time to say "I enjoy this" -- they will simply continue to partake, satisfied with what they are getting. People continuing to patronize your business (or in this case, use your mod) is often the only sort of praise you can look forward to. Claiming that everyone hates the hand hooves because no one has stopped to say otherwise is one ridiculous leap of logic which honestly looks like a desperate attempt to justify your personal opinions.

As for "trying to contribute"... lel. If following mods and stating opinions counts as contributions, then this entire thread is full of contributors, myself included. And do feel free to point out where I began "blindly defending every feature" because I seem to have forgotten that part.

1 hour ago, scarebear2403 said:

I too like the hand hooves.

My only complaint, and it's not really a complaint more like a feature request is that the curse be reversable. Not cured outright but maybe a potion or something that removes a stage. It could be a great gold sink and would be fun trying to keep the curse at bay considering how MME escalates.

That would be rather neat to see. Maybe not something as magic-wandy as a potion but at least some method of occasionally partially reversing the process so as to introduce even more of an element of struggle to the whole thing. This and the cow bell thing suggested by LatencyRemix earlier both would add a fair bit of fun spice to the mix.

7 hours ago, Ildon said:

If following mods and stating opinions counts as contributions, then this entire thread is full of contributors, myself included.

1.2:
Added 3 different progresive overlays (cow fur) designed by @DirtyAxiom
Added BodySlide provided by @DirtyAxiom
Added support for SLIF (butt and belly inflation)
Added Fat cow progression - body weight + limbs deformation (over 50.0 weight)
Added few hidden, small effects
Added hooves suggested by @zax

Added few options in MCM

I know it's not much, but I still don't see you on this list? Look, you could have known about this model as well, but you couldn't even be bothered to post it. That's the difference between us, I'm at least trying to improve the mod and you are just anonymous leecher.

13 hours ago, zax said:

I know it's not much, but I still don't see you on this list? Look, you could have known about this model as well, but you couldn't even be bothered to post it. That's the difference between us, I'm at least trying to improve the mod and you are just anonymous leecher.

So we've got a very early WIP mod here and the first thing you start whining about is imperfect cosmetics? THAT is what you are so proud of? Not only that, but you actually talk down to the other users because of it? You are even more ridiculous than I originally thought, which is saying quite a bit after your neckbeard princessing in this and other threads. Maybe the author should credit some of the users who reported actual bugs and deflate your ego a bit.

But in the interest of getting this thread back on track and reducing shitposts, we'll go ahead and pretend you are the fuel keeping this mod going. Go ahead and bake yourself a special cake as a reward tonight and tell your mom all about how you are saving the world one post a time -- this is obviously very important to you and probably the sort of thing that helps you get out of bed in the morning.

@skyrimfet Any chance of your mod eventually having the option to use SLIF to handle the weight changes? It exhibits the usual tug-of-war behavior with regard to character weight when trying to use it now, which is disappointing due to how well it makes other mods with weight changes play nicely together. As it stands, I'm in a situation where I can either use BAC or those other mods but not both (not without serious weight glitches anyway).

Not a rush at all; just curious if it's possible once you finish the other additions you are already working on.