11 hours ago, Ildon said:

Maybe the author should credit some of the users who reported actual bugs (...)

Please do, reporting bugs is still contributing. But what a surprise, you reported none. The only thing you contributed here is derailing this thread.

But since you went down to "your mom" level of argumentantion, which is way below my standards, I'm not going to reply to you anymore.

Short update: I spend yesterday some time to play and test's for 1.5. All looks fine - I will today finish test's. If i will not find any issue I finaly upload new version. I spend many time to better learn scenes, dialogues etc... And i'm happy, becouse all works fine for me. Well - new version 1.5 will add some story content.
If someone is curius about new content: short description is here.

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

Short update: I spend yesterday some time to play and test's for 1.5. All looks fine - I will today finish test's. If i will not find any issue I finaly upload new version. I spend many time to better learn scenes, dialogues etc... And i'm happy, becouse all works fine for me. Well - new version 1.5 will add some story content.

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to the new version!

16 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Small idea since making the pc dumb is out of question with all she can do is MOO MOO i got a better idea how about instead of going full on dumb the pc dalougue will change to how do i explain this through a message, She will have alot of ooooooooos in her dialogue since she is a cow. She can't help the extra o's coming out. if that made sense.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Small idea since making the pc dumb is out of question with all she can do is MOO MOO i got a better idea how about instead of going full on dumb the pc dalougue will change to how do i explain this through a message, She will have alot of ooooooooos in her dialogue since she is a cow. She can't help the extra o's coming out. if that made sense.

THX! I can add Mooo on dialogue start in background - not sure whats later, I think that i can't controll dialoge flow in 100%
I decided to wait with update one day (i will do it today, later, evening), so I will add it - it's easy and good - it will be depend on transformation stage - i want to add moo during sex too - maybe i will do it today, before update.

Quest works perfect for me but i see few unsure situation and i must to write some scripts to prevent it.

9 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

THX! I can add Mooo on dialogue start in background - not sure whats later, I think that i can't controll dialoge flow in 100%
I decided to wait with update one day (i will do it today, later, evening), so I will add it - it's easy and good - it will be depend on transformation stage - i want to add moo during sex too - maybe i will do it today, before update.

Quest works perfect for me but i see few unsure situation and i must to write some scripts to prevent it.

not to rush you but when will 1.5 be available? The suspense to try this new version is killing me! And yes a simple moo before dialogue to signify change in your character's mental state is a great idea and much easier then altering every response.

16 hours ago, LinksSword said:

not to rush you but when will 1.5 be available? The suspense to try this new version is killing me! And yes a simple moo before dialogue to signify change in your character's mental state is a great idea and much easier then altering every response.

is finished, i need to check last thing - i decided to apply small fix for people who will not update zaz to 8.0 - it was last good moment for it - but im not going downgrade zaz so i will not test how this fix work's, I only be sure that all with zaz 8.0 works still fine. so - if i not find new issues after fix i will upload mod this night. btw.

i added "mmmoooo" effect in dialogue - it's cool, works good for me, i also added this effect in combat, when player is smashed by enemy (randomly)

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

is finished, i need to check last thing - i decided to apply small fix for people who will not update zaz to 8.0 - it was last good moment for it - but im not going downgrade zaz so i will not test how this fix work's, I only be sure that all with zaz 8.0 works still fine. so - if i not find new issues after fix i will upload mod this night. btw.

i added "mmmoooo" effect in dialogue - it's cool, works good for me, i also added this effect in combat, when player is smashed by enemy (randomly)

IM GUNNA HAVE TA TRY IT OUT DIZ WEEK! WOOOOOO!! SO EXCITED CAN'T WAIT MILKY TIME

Just tested it out, very happy to see slavetats and slif working much faster it only tooks a few secs from slaveatats to finish. I talked to paul and got my hooves done thats as much as i did, And since im using skyfem paul is a "she" now i guess lol

just wondering how many npcs in total are in this mod? seems like theres a few side quests involved which is great cuz thats what i loved bout elder scrolls was the side missions.

That pink bar is PSQ succubus mod incase anyone was curious. And if theres some glitches who cares! thats fine skyrims full of bugs anyways.

I also got a feeling theres something shady about paul... he's too trust worthy.

20180214215158_1.jpg

30 minutes ago, Kiropowa said:

Cant get the blacksmith quest started and im fully transform. Do i need to reset?

quest will start after load game automaticly - check near inn in riverwood.

10 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Just tested it out, very happy to see slavetats and slif working much faster it only tooks a few secs from slaveatats to finish. I talked to paul and got my hooves done thats as much as i did, And since im using skyfem paul is a "she" now i guess lol

just wondering how many npcs in total are in this mod? seems like theres a few side quests involved which is great cuz thats what i loved bout elder scrolls was the side missions.

That pink bar is PSQ succubus mod incase anyone was curious. And if theres some glitches who cares! thats fine skyrims full of bugs anyways.

20180214215158_1.jpg

just for sure - but he was "he" i hope? xD

Ok, now i'm waiting for feedback and suggestions - If all will works fine I'm going to continue story a little bit, Im going parallel  add more upgrades. I think what changes can I add - more deformed limbs (maybe) but maybe something else. No idea now. I think that current transformation is almost final. I still think about crawling but after experience with Devius Training - i'm worry about it - to much complications, conflicts etc - personaly i can live without this feature. Maybe someone have another idea. I'm open.

btw.

I'm going to upload small update today 1.5a - i found potential problem with additional stuff from quest. Nothing scary but some people can notice small problems .
I'm going to add no hand hooves option, i don't like this step but ok - you win. xD
Probably also this update make mod full playable with old zaz version.

My main problem with the "Hand hooves" is how they behave in first person. They look as if the meshes had been trough the grinder. It's not an big issue if you're mainly playing in third person, and not using any weapons whatsoever. Still, I'm thankful for the option not to have them ^^