10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

dear COWS!

i want to add horseshoe, simple foot and hands armor set

*piercing, *bell

and that's all will be related with blacksmith npc

piercing and bell i want to add leater, it's will be suprise ;)

should i add something more? ideas? how should looks  helmet - i thought about bondage-style mix pony bit + "head cage" - but im worry about to much bdsm clima, i plan to add something elements of humiliation soon but this mod is about hucow.  pony bit sounds nice, we have women that should be treated like an animal and in fact she is an animal ^^,

MCM Menu to disable / enable every single feature of this mod separately : Ears, hand hooves, feet hooves...

MCM Menu to enable (disabled by default) the BDSM thing for each cow. Since you can fetch all the cows, you could add another column to the right with an option to enable BDSM for it.

Is it your mod that makes the PC unable to equip armor when the boobs are too big ? I've never really played MME before and I don't know which of the two add this feature, and it's a bit annoying because 15 minutes of playtime after milking and they're again "too big".

2 hours ago, Player80 said:

MCM Menu to disable / enable every single feature of this mod separately : Ears, hand hooves, feet hooves...

MCM Menu to enable (disabled by default) the BDSM thing for each cow. Since you can fetch all the cows, you could add another column to the right with an option to enable BDSM for it.

Is it your mod that makes the PC unable to equip armor when the boobs are too big ? I've never really played MME before and I don't know which of the two add this feature, and it's a bit annoying because 15 minutes of playtime after milking and they're again "too big".

pleaseee do this! i love this mod but the hooves are too much for me :s

I know super weird question, Been doing a little messing with this mod now MME has male support again and was wondering if possible does it work with males/could it work or would that be too difficult to add/change? Made a demonic orc character I feel this mod could work well with :blush:

Either way, the progress you've done with it is awesome, looks better everytime I lurk round here

4 hours ago, Player80 said:

MCM Menu to disable / enable every single feature of this mod separately

I second this. But if nothing else, make it optional to disable hand hooves, as the seams are very noticeable.

14 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

should i add something more? ideas?

Maybe add alternate greeting options, similar to how Cursed Loot does when you're wearing devious items? Have NPCs greet you with things like, "Hi Bessie!" or "Oh look, it's the Dovacow!"

Also, how dramatic are the weight changes supposed to be? My character didn't look much different at 100% than normal. Maybe a bit thicker in the hip/thigh area, but that was it.

9 hours ago, Fallout1 said:

Salut, j'ai fait un maillage de transformations de tête pour les nords et les brethons chez les vaches. Mais je ne peux pas les mettre en jeu moi-même, comme mes compétences de script ne le permettent pas.

femaleCOWhead.rar

CowHead1.png

CowHead2.png

CowHead3.png

with the nose that would be darker with the tattoo it would be great I think

PS: suggestion that I forgot it would be to put tattoos very light on the belly and breasts

2 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Je seconde ceci. Mais si rien d'autre, il est facultatif de désactiver les sabots, car les coutures sont très visibles.

Peut-être ajouter des options de salutation alternatives, similaires à la façon dont le Butin Maudit fait quand vous portez des objets sournois? Avez-vous des PNJ vous saluer avec des choses comme, "Bonjour Bessie!" ou "Oh regarde, c'est le Dovacow!"

Aussi, à quel point les changements de poids sont-ils supposés être dramatiques? Mon personnage ne semblait pas très différent de 100% que la normale. Peut-être un peu plus épais dans la région de la hanche / cuisse, mais c'était tout.

the weight of the character goes from 0 to 100 so it depends on the body that you generated with the bodyslide

PS: Personally I made myself a body preset for this cow mod so that it makes the thing more realistic

14 hours ago, Fallout1 said:

Hi, I made a mesh of head transformations for nords and brethons in cows. But I can not put them into game myself, as my scripting skills, do not allow.

femaleCOWhead.rar

CowHead1.png

CowHead2.png

CowHead3.png

Hi! im afraid that i cant use Your model:
its very, very interessing - but it's means that i need to create new race - becouse Your model as head will be without facial expressions etc. Im not planing to create real cow race. So equiped head on nord body will be completly "dead".
i have anoter plan - i want to create only a part of face "nose and areas around" that will cover oryginal nose and will maped with real face textures - that's should give realistic look. (i hope)

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Hey can the items be added via inventory for some npcs? It's just i don't want to task the game by adding a bunch of hucows through the mod and making them look like hucows visually is good enough for me for some npcs. Because their just there for background. yes i know equipitem command will work but i don't want to break npcs.

I can remove "hidden" flag - but i dont like this idea ;)

6 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Also, how dramatic are the weight changes supposed to be? My character didn't look much different at 100% than normal. Maybe a bit thicker in the hip/thigh area, but that was it.

Yes - probably your "fat" version is slim  - try another bodyslide presset or create Your own. I made my own where my 0weight is very slim and my 100 it's typical BBW ;)

Commetns - not a problem - but when you using MME, DCL etc - you will be spammed with very comments and that's will be boring.

8 hours ago, tiffibelle said:

pleaseee do this! i love this mod but the hooves are too much for me :s

not i next update i think - i will never remove feet, hands - maybe.

Someone ask about tail etc...

Dear people  - it's story of a cow, not mod resources, not only pack of effects! It's not a problem to remove something - but after that option i get next 10msgs like:
" i unchecked feet, now tats not looks good ",
" i unchecked feet and i have still quest related with hooves ",
"i unchecked tail and now my tail is hidden!!11one one one"

Easy

dont like your hooves? - trust me, your PC hate them, she had beautyful hands, now looks like freak - cover hands with gloves - its your duty ;)

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

should i add something more? ideas?

You can do to the character at some stage lost their speech with people and could talk only with animals. When talking to people they started to milk player or not. All hostile NPCs (bandits, etc)  would stop attacking player because would think that this animal.

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

dont like your hooves? - trust me, your PC hate them, she had beautyful hands, now looks like freak - cover hands with gloves - its your duty ;)

I mean holding weapons and casting magic with these hooves look like shit, the hoove deforms into multiple fingers. Otherwise they look good.

13 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Probably i add cheat tab - and for "only 5000sept." you will change stage ;)

I was wondering what the average amount of time it would take from getting to 1 to 100 % with just unmilked breast on fast option, because I'm just curious what the time difference is between milking a cow, How long it takes via drinkin milk bottles, How long it would take to just let it go with unmilked breast. And see which is the fastest and longest way to advance.

also Guess there is no way to remove that hair bug huh... 

20 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

I second this. But if nothing else, make it optional to disable hand hooves, as the seams are very noticeable.

Maybe add alternate greeting options, similar to how Cursed Loot does when you're wearing devious items? Have NPCs greet you with things like, "Hi Bessie!" or "Oh look, it's the Dovacow!"

if you have Sexlab Inflation Framework of course, you can change the node settings for individual mods in the menu like belly and butt nodes and set the multiplier for BAC to lets say... maybe 2.00? So its around double the size from the limit of 5.00 in belly and butt that's what i did anyways, It certainly helps adds that dramatic change that's for sure ;)

Only thing is setting the butt node to high can atleast for me cause the tail to flip out more then usual.

Humiliating comments i already use a mod that adds some called JUG which they call you a cow, which you are so their telling the truth at-least, I'd still like to see some sort of threshold point where at a certain milk percentage you get milked by an npc similar to the sex mods with arousal. so instead of your arousal number it would depend on your milk amount, Also i can see arousal in general be involved in this somehow... Perhaps your arousal increases when your jugs are full? like a lot.

I do hope the updating gets fixed, It takes way to long for slavetats and SLIF to update when it was really fast in the older version "now i have to reopen the mcm menu to get it to update properly" And i'm not the only one to point this issue out, So i really hope it gets resolved at for the next update.

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I do hope the updating gets fixed, It takes way to long for slavetats and SLIF to update when it was really fast in the older version "now i have to reopen the mcm menu to get it to update properly" And i'm not the only one to point this issue out, So i really hope it gets resolved at for the next update.

slavetats - works slow - if i learn how to add texture directly via nio then all should works very good - i can't promise - next update it's first NPC, i have seen Your picture - definitly i have to fix ugly hand hooves - looks like piece of rubber :confused:

21 hours ago, Player80 said:

I mean holding weapons and casting magic with these hooves look like shit, the hoove deforms into multiple fingers. Otherwise they look good.

send me .nif that will satysfy Your expections ;) - i not found mod resources, 3d models that looks good. im going now only to retexture hand hooves and im not going to redraw whole model - becouse im not familiar with advanced 3d moddeling: i can create 3d print, simple things but not hand model.

if someone prepare something better - i will replace it with pleasure - i dont like current model too. ;)

21 hours ago, Fallout1 said:

You can do to the character at some stage lost their speech with people and could talk only with animals. When talking to people they started to milk player or not. All hostile NPCs (bandits, etc)  would stop attacking player because would think that this animal.

good idea - but riskful. gameplay + conflicts. questline etc? i want to keep this mod full playable, without dialogues it's impossible. im apologize that i cant change in realtime dialogue lines - i could remove or add some random characters to every dialogue text to simulate low IQ ;) but personaly I enjoy high IQ of PC with full knowlage/awareness  about her situation ;)

I have an idea that could make the mod more realistic but I do not know if it is possible that this is my idea: once transformed 100% that the stealth mode animation for example is changed to be 4-legged.

I do not know if this is possible but I think it would be interesting and a little more immersive

1 minute ago, kiritokazuto said:

I have an idea that could make the mod more realistic but I do not know if it is possible that this is my idea: once transformed 100% that the stealth mode animation for example is changed to be 4-legged.

I do not know if this is possible but I think it would be interesting and a little more immersive

someone already suggested crawling - my personal experience is poor
i made two try in devious training - all is fine how long any another mod will not override it. Amputator framework, SD+ - it's potential conflict, Zaz extension pack
Maybe  i will back to this idea but personaly dont have any bussines - it's nice for few minutes of fun - i think - to much complication and low profit. :frown:

Problem Solved: I was missing the source scripts from all the mods BAC is depending on. That was it.

Quick regarding the scripts. I tried to make some custom changes to the transform steps, but whenever i try to compile it. i just get a ton of error messages.

What a did so far:
-Extraced te scripts out of the archive into the gamefolder.

-loaded up the creation kit to edit and compile the script - did not work

- i tried to compile the script without changing anything and i get the same error messages. So i guess its not my changes but something about my setup.

I am a scripting noob. Any hints what i could try? Do i need to extract other spripts too, like the MME or SL ones? Do i need to use a different tool to compile these scripts? Any creation kit ini changes i need to do, before this works?

Edit:

This is the error messege i get, when i try to compile your script without any edits:

Compiling "bac_actor"...
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,10): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,29): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\bac_actor.psc(228,2): variable SlaveTats is undefined
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\bac_actor.psc(228,12): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for bac_actor, compilation failed.

EDIT2:

OK, i found out that i get these errors because i am missing scrpits from other mods which include these variables. I unpacked a whole lot of Scripts that are connected to BAC into the source folder. I made some Progress but now i am stuck.
Current Error: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,10): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined

So now i gotta find the script which contains the SLIF_Sexlab_Script i guess.
Anyone got an idea where i can find that?

Has the facial fur for the spotted fur pattern been fixed yet so that its not brown?

Also I am still advocating for replacing the current solid hoof hand model with a model of a fussed index and middle finger, fussed ring and pinky finger. and a solid thumb (like the image that I had posted earlier) I think it would look far better for when the player is holding something (like a weapon) as the current hoof model looks silly while holding weapons. 

Otherwise keep up the good work!

4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

send me .nif that will satysfy Your expections ;) - i not found mod resources, 3d models that looks good. im going now only to retexture hand hooves and im not going to redraw whole model - becouse im not familiar with advanced 3d moddeling: i can create 3d print, simple things but not hand model.

I mean we're multiple people asking to get an option to disable hand hooves, it's been asked over and over. No nif would prevent the hooves from being distorted when holding something or casting magic because the game will apply normal hand animations on the hooves and that's why we don't like them.

On my suggestion I got multiple people quoting me, asking you to remove it, so please just add this option. You've said it yourself, you can only do simple 3d models, why should we endure those?

Everything else in this mod is fine.