4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

someone already suggested crawling - my personal experience is poor
i made two try in devious training - all is fine how long any another mod will not override it. Amputator framework, SD+ - it's potential conflict, Zaz extension pack
Maybe  i will back to this idea but personaly dont have any bussines - it's nice for few minutes of fun - i think - to much complication and low profit. :frown:

Yes and for me i had to get enslaved by SD to have crawling actually work when i used devious training, We need a sprint animation for crawling without overwriting everyone else to use the same sprint, 

Also if i can suggest one thing we need a few debuffs for our cows. Maybe Stamina/speed penalty, Sneak penalty "those hooves are loud and your fat ass makes it harder to run" Speech penalty "Who's going to take you serious anymore anyways?" I don't know if the idea is stupid or not but maybe a snout disguised as a gag so it gives you that difficulty of talking to npcs, I guess a penalty to your combat can be put into consideration, "your skills are weaker now your a sow you have one purpose after all MILK" And hooves could actually cause you to sometimes drop your weapon since lets be honest you wouldn't be able to carry your weapons with those realistically speaking but to not be to difficult i'd say a chance percentage for you to lose grip of a weapon would be good, I believe DD already has a feature like that for mittens? Anyways thats all the ideas i can think of besides the ones people usually requested before. But i suggest the debuffs because they'd be the easiest to develop into. :smile:

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I'd like to see some sort of text box that has a story to it each phase of the transformation, Reaction from PC through text kinda deal.

I can add it very easy but my english is poor - i can sand You via PM descryption of every stage. So really - if You can write some stories - i can add it :smile:

btw..

i can't wait to get feedback later:
" I have disabled hand hoves, but in text story is still something about hand hooves!!!111oneone "

it's a perfect example why sometimes i dont want to add or remove something (coherent whole).  So @Player80 as i wrote few times, maybe i will remove hooves from hands but not in next update. it's chain of changes, not  only one checkbox in MCM.  Ok? :smile:

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Yes and for me i had to get enslaved by SD to have crawling actually work when i used devious training, We need a sprint animation for crawling without overwriting everyone else to use the same sprint, 

Also if i can suggest one thing we need a few debuffs for our cows. Maybe Stamina/speed penalty, Sneak penalty "those hooves are loud and your fat ass makes it harder to run" Speech penalty "Who's going to take you serious anymore anyways?" I don't know if the idea is stupid or not but maybe a snout disguised as a gag so it gives you that difficulty of talking to npcs, I guess a penalty to your combat can be put into consideration, "your skills are weaker now your a sow you have one purpose after all MILK" And hooves could actually cause you to sometimes drop your weapon since lets be honest you wouldn't be able to carry your weapons with those realistically speaking but to not be to difficult i'd say a chance percentage for you to lose grip of a weapon would be good, I believe DD already has a feature like that for mittens? Anyways thats all the ideas i can think of besides the ones people usually requested before. But i suggest the debuffs because they'd be the easiest to develop into. :smile:

or buffs, Your stronger beef body can carry more stuff in inventory ;) your stronger beef-arms are more dangerous... ;)
Hard to find perfect balance - ihmo buffs for heavy armors, weapons etc and debuff for lockpic, sneak. Some debuffs offer also MME.

I checked something xD

11 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I can add it very easy but my english is poor - i can sand You via PM descryption of every stage. So really - if You can write some stories - i can add it :smile:

btw..

i can't wait to get feedback later:
" I have disabled hand hoves, but in text story is still something about hand hooves!!!111oneone "

it's a perfect example why sometimes i dont want to add or remove something (coherent whole).  So @Player80 as i wrote few times, maybe i will remove hooves from hands but not in next update. it's chain of changes, not  only one checkbox in MCM.  Ok? :smile:

Thanks, you're a great guy

On 10.1.2018 at 12:27 PM, skyrimfet said:

dear COWS!

i want to add horseshoe, simple foot and hands armor set

*piercing, *bell

and that's all will be related with blacksmith npc

piercing and bell i want to add leater, it's will be suprise ;)

should i add something more? ideas? how should looks  helmet - i thought about bondage-style mix pony bit + "head cage" - but im worry about to much bdsm clima, i plan to add something elements of humiliation soon but this mod is about hucow.  pony bit sounds nice, we have women that should be treated like an animal and in fact she is an animal ^^,

One thing that just came to me: How about some farmer taking the cow in to ritually paint it and offer it to the giants?

21 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

or buffs, Your stronger beef body can carry more stuff in inventory ;) your stronger beef-arms are more dangerous... ;)
Hard to find perfect balance - ihmo buffs for heavy armors, weapons etc and debuff for lockpic, sneak. Some debuffs offer also MME.

I checked something xD

yeah maybe not a speed debuff since mme already has one for when you have unmilked breast and then if you have DT installed your hooves already make you slower. And yes i can see that, Corruption of Champions had the hucow transformation thing and your strength would increase but with the cost of intelligence if you drink to much milk. And i don't know if this mod was inspired by COC at all but it feels like it was somewhat.

In my case the tattoos were not applying.

They only progressed when I went into the MCM menu. Maybe my options were wrong.

I was using UUNP (from ALL in one) and noticed that there is a slight problem with the cows tattoo being misaligned due to different model after stage 2.

Thanks for the mod.

5 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

In my case the tattoos were not applying.

They only progressed when I went into the MCM menu. Maybe my options were wrong.

I was using UUNP (from ALL in one) and noticed that there is a slight problem with the cows tattoo being misaligned due to different model after stage 2.

Thanks for the mod.

I use CBBE and have the same problem with NPCs at least. Since I upgraded the version with my player cow already in full tats state, I cannot vouch for the PC. Also SLIF updates (limb size changes) do not seem to work without using MCM.

On 1/14/2018 at 9:23 AM, Loki15kun said:

Suggestion:

Can you add a option to have a chance for the PC being force fed lactaid after a rape? Or some other way of being forced into using lactaid.

I know there is skooma whore with patch, but it does not give an option for lactaid only.

And it happens very rarely i find.

Suggestion:

Can you add a option to have a chance for the PC being force fed lactaid after a rape? Or some other way of being forced into using lactaid.

I know there is skooma whore with patch, but it does not give an option for lactaid only.

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

And it happens very rarely i find.

Another possibility is maybe having some drop chances for MilkMaid milk laced item from enemies.

Since that by drinking milk or using milkmaid products you can also undergo transformation.

Pehraps some free samples from traveling merchants, from who you can purchase race specific milk products.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:23 AM, Loki15kun said:

Suggestion:

SexlabUtil1 plugin.

aaLactacid.ini

At sex end

Effect: Lactacid

If actor: Victim    If actor race: Player (If you only want it on yourself)

Options: 1s/Once/Instant

Should get you what you want.

(Aa in the name to sort it at the top.)

Hey i know this sound absolutely mental and maybe impossible but what is the possibility of hdt udders? and possibly a animation for udder milking? And i have no idea of collision would be possible with udders for a animation like that, Imagine your pc actually physically pulling them when milking that would be amazing!. :smiley:

17 hours ago, ppp said:

SexlabUtil1 plugin.

aaLactacid.ini

At sex end

Effect: Lactacid

If actor: Victim    If actor race: Player (If you only want it on yourself)

Options: 1s/Once/Instant

Should get you what you want.

(Aa in the name to sort it at the top.)

Thanks, that does it.

Another Suggestion:

Plug piercings for our Cows. It seems that MME supports it and could be an extra addon tacked on when you ask the Blacksmith for armor.

So what are the actual steps for leveling up my cow level? ... I keep resetting my milkmaid level and maxing out my lactic acid level to 100 and just waiting an hour for the update... but this is really slow. still only stage 5.  so is fast still slow in the latest version? 

If you are having tail spazzes frequently; this little skyrim.ini code fixes most of it, i still get a few seconds of spazzes every so often but nothing like before.

[Havok]
fMaxTime=0.0333 is for 30fps
fMaxTime=0.0166 is for 60fps
fMaxTime=0.0133 is for 75fps
fMaxTime=0.0111 is for 90fps
fMaxTime=0.0083 is for 120fps
fMaxTime=0.0069 is for 144fps
fMaxTime=0.0042 is for 240fps+

1 hour ago, Pristbeast said:

I think this mod broke all the tails in the game. All Khajiit and Argonian tails are standing straight like the last stage of the cow tail.

Check your /meshes folder and see if you have an /auxbones subfolder. If so, move that out of the /data folder. That's worked for me whenever I've run into that problem.

1 hour ago, tookachinchilla said:

Check your /meshes folder and see if you have an /auxbones subfolder. If so, move that out of the /data folder. That's worked for me whenever I've run into that problem.

That didn't work. All the tails still have physics to them and they move but they don't just hang there like they normally would.