2 minutes ago, 222304 said:

Is there a way to disable the pop-up message on loading a save if you don't have Milk Mod Economy installed? I really like the assets included in the mod but I don't want to use MME.

Are you even getting it to work without MME? I mean its the dependent mod for a reason. How would that even work?

7 hours ago, w234aew said:

I agree on the udders looking out of place, with the new body textures the older udders mesh leaves something to be desired.

The bodyslide conversions are excellent! Unfortunately I use UUNP instead of CBBE, so the textures are a little out of place, but I checked them in bodyslide preview and they're very good. I don't know if you would have the time/interest to do so, but I made 2 new udders meshes a few months back, but I am not skilled enough in texture/skeleton work to make it into a proper outfit (did convert it into a .obj so that outfit studio can import it though), I'll repost them here if you want to have a look. A few notes on my ideas for the meshes:

1. I thought it might be good to place them on the groin area (think where SOS meshes go), to keep it from interfering with stomach scaling. It would also leave the option open to add physics to it later (like FloppySOS).

2. Is it possible to separate the skin texture from the udders texture for the current udders? I'd like to try and convert it to UUNP, but I don't know if I'd have to create my own textures for that.

UddersLatest.zip

I gotta be honest with you, I don't know jack shit about mods apart from applying them. When it comes to setting up mods I'm a pretty advanced user, but I've got no clue about how to make mods. For the udders, all I did was take the original mesh, and follow the basic tutorial of Outfit Studio ( This one ) to add the sliders to them. I've got no clue what I was doing, let alone converting a mesh to be used in the game from just an .obj.

I think the fur textures should work with UUNP, but I've got no clue. I just had myself in mind to be honest. I've got it to ignore the breast/groin region, so whatever is going on there shouldn't interfere. I don't really know much of the differences between the two, but the way Skyrim handles textures, they should share the same rough output of the UV's I think. Then again, I could be wrong.

As far as the udders go. You might be able to get away with a quick hack job by taking a mesh that you like, and a SoS mod, and swap out the files via renaming it. I really have no idea how or if that would work. I don't know what you mean about the skin for the udders though, I didn't touch those textures. All I did was add bodyslide sliders to it. You should be able to just use the texture that comes with the mod.

Unfortunately though, I'm pretty much done with Skyrim now (as you've probably seen me say a few times). My contribution was just an attempt to enhance a fap tbh.

2 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

I think the fur textures should work with UUNP, but I've got no clue. I just had myself in mind to be honest. I've got it to ignore the breast/groin region, so whatever is going on there shouldn't interfere. I don't really know much of the differences between the two, but the way Skyrim handles textures, they should share the same rough output of the UV's I think. Then again, I could be wrong.

They work for the most part, but on a UNP-based body there are quite jarring seams/black lines around the groin, hips and buttocks, as well as up the sides around the back of the torso with some stages of the transformation. It's the reason skin texture mods (the likes of mature skin, fair skin, SG renewal etc.) come in CBBE and UNP versions. Using one type on the opposite family of bodies doesn't give a great result due to (I think) incompatible UV maps.

What exactly needs to be done to convert textures from one to the other I'm not sure, but hopefully - if you're not modding Skyrim any more - someone else might be able to look into it. The textures are fantastic otherwise. Thanks very much for the work you did on them, and to skyrimfet for a great mod.

16 hours ago, w234aew said:

I agree on the udders looking out of place, with the new body textures the older udders mesh leaves something to be desired.

The bodyslide conversions are excellent! Unfortunately I use UUNP instead of CBBE, so the textures are a little out of place, but I checked them in bodyslide preview and they're very good. I don't know if you would have the time/interest to do so, but I made 2 new udders meshes a few months back, but I am not skilled enough in texture/skeleton work to make it into a proper outfit (did convert it into a .obj so that outfit studio can import it though), I'll repost them here if you want to have a look. A few notes on my ideas for the meshes:

1. I thought it might be good to place them on the groin area (think where SOS meshes go), to keep it from interfering with stomach scaling. It would also leave the option open to add physics to it later (like FloppySOS).

2. Is it possible to separate the skin texture from the udders texture for the current udders? I'd like to try and convert it to UUNP, but I don't know if I'd have to create my own textures for that.

UddersLatest.zip

im into problem with object, when i try to select all polygons  - one of "tits" seems like "inverted" ? O_o

Udders_problem.JPG

EDIT: OK, i found solution (flip face ;)) )

I will try to add udders today. im scared i have no idea what i do ;) im 3d lame ;)

10 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

They work for the most part, but on a UNP-based body there are quite jarring seams/black lines around the groin, hips and buttocks, as well as up the sides around the back of the torso with some stages of the transformation. It's the reason skin texture mods (the likes of mature skin, fair skin, SG renewal etc.) come in CBBE and UNP versions. Using one type on the opposite family of bodies doesn't give a great result due to (I think) incompatible UV maps.

What exactly needs to be done to convert textures from one to the other I'm not sure, but hopefully - if you're not modding Skyrim any more - someone else might be able to look into it. The textures are fantastic otherwise. Thanks very much for the work you did on them, and to skyrimfet for a great mod.

I was wondering why those seams were there, I figured out they were CBBE when I tried building the udders in Bodyslide and the textures didn't line up (they lined up fine in-game though).

5 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

im into problem with object, when i try to select all polygons  - one of "tits" seems like "inverted" ? O_o

Udders_problem.JPG

EDIT: OK, i found solution (flip face ;)) )

I will try to add udders today. im scared i have no idea what i do ;) im 3d lame ;)

Yeah, I found that problem when I was trying to fix it too, I think some of the edges must have intersected when I was sculpting them. You found a way to fix them?

On 04/01/2018 at 5:53 PM, skyrimfet said:

Ladies and Gentelmens and.. Cows!

If i decided to add some locations for miniQuests, NPC and etc... where should i add it?
I'm not sure - almost any mod is around whiterune - i belive that skyrim is bigger than few whiterun cells ;)

Sexlab stories devious adds it's own milkfarm, perhaps you could look into tying both mods.

22 minutes ago, LordDerpyHooves said:

Am I just crazy or are the transformation speed setting messed up? Slow seems really fast, and fast seems really slow. Or I might be hallucinating >.>

hahahha - i need to chceck it - sounds like typical kind of error in all my programs / scripts ;)

good news - i finished (almost) new udders :smiley:

3 hours ago, w234aew said:

I was wondering why those seams were there, I figured out they were CBBE when I tried building the udders in Bodyslide and the textures didn't line up (they lined up fine in-game though).

Yeah, I found that problem when I was trying to fix it too, I think some of the edges must have intersected when I was sculpting them. You found a way to fix them?

yes, i finished textures - now im try to fit udders to body, etc...

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Need help with fit this items to body - all looks good - but when i inflate belly then "tits" are extreme long - cant fit weight to bone  (in outfit studio looks good but in nifscope and game looks poor)  :confused:

someone help? :confused:

uddersnewsmall_0.nif

uddersnewsmall_1.nif

uddersnewbig_1.nif

uddersnewbig_0.nif

Out of my depth on figuring out scaling, but if you can find a way to link it to the node SOS uses for scaling it might work better (If you put it where an SOS schlong mesh would go).

If anyone has a twitchy tail I found a fix.

In Skyrim.ini add this line under
[HAVOK]
fMaxTime=0.0333 is for 30fps
fMaxTime=0.0166 is for 60fps
fMaxTime=0.0133 is for 75fps
fMaxTime=0.0111 is for 90fps
fMaxTime=0.0083 is for 120fps
fMaxTime=0.0069 is for 144fps
fMaxTime=0.0042 is for 240fps+
and
[Display]
iVSyncPresentInterval=0

I judge the average by the farms around whiterun as it is the biggest resource hog in my game. It didn't entirely eliminate the tail spazz when you sprint but it vastly reduced it for me.

On 1/4/2018 at 10:53 AM, skyrimfet said:

If i decided to add some locations for miniQuests, NPC and etc... where should i add it? I'm not sure - almost any mod is around whiterune - i belive that skyrim is bigger than few whiterun cells ;)

Yeah, I get that Whiterun is centrally located and near Helgen and so it's convenient, especially for a new game, but I get really tired of that place.

As for locations, the various farms make the most logical sense -- and maybe also Hod and Gerdur's house in Riverwood (they do have a cow). 

If i decided to add some locations for miniQuests, NPC and etc... where should i add it?
I'm not sure - almost any mod is around whiterune - i belive that skyrim is bigger than few whiterun cells ;)

I'm in favor of winterhold. It is worth noting.... when doing experiments in the college with Brelyna Maryon, transformation into a farm animal is canon. All that magic up north can real do things to people....

I am also in favor of the kahjit caravans.

Side note.... I need a small tip.... how does one craft the nose ring? I can't find it in the blacksmith forge options. Maybe not looking in the right place.... but thought I'd ask for help

i am sure some of these are already mentioned but anyway a few ideas for locations you could possibly use:

Winterhold - College gives a nice reason

Rorikstead - has farms

Ivarstead - has a farm

Markarth - a couple of farms real close to the city

Dawnstar - the Inn has a field right outside that could become a farm

Skaal Village - rieklings need milk too ;)

Heartwood Mill - already has cows

Karthwasten - milk for the miners

Dragonbridge - has cows

Nightingale Inn - milk for travelers

Windhelm - farms just across the river

soft link to Hydragorgons slave girls mod - the Human Dairy between Markarth and Karthwasten