Hi everyone - for next days i will work with npcs (blacksmith now) - i have seen bug with hairs - im afraid that it's not my fault - it seems like engine glitch or something like that - i never played with blondie character so i didnt know about it.  :smiley: i promise i will change hair colour today.

Let me know how works NPCs in my mod - should works fine (max 32 slots) - Let me know, in problem case i will try to fix it with next update.

what i decided - blacksmith (npc for special cow equip will be in whiterun stables) - why? of course boring place but easy to find for everyone who begin new story, another npcs, locations etc i will spread in more "exotic" places.

i find that updating an actor is painfully slow :confused: i tried to update vilja and i had to reload the mcm a few times for the items to appear on her. Same goes for other npcs plus slavetats does not update rightaway when you reach a stage you have to renter the mcm menu, once these issues are fixed we got ourselves a date. ;)

5 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

For some reason the face textures don't show up on my character. I can't even put them on manually using the MCM. Slavetats just shows nothing for face options. Everything else worked.

check in nioverride.ini

must be: bEnableFaceOverlays=1

dear COWS!

i want to add horseshoe, simple foot and hands armor set

*piercing, *bell

and that's all will be related with blacksmith npc

piercing and bell i want to add leater, it's will be suprise ;)

should i add something more? ideas? how should looks  helmet - i thought about bondage-style mix pony bit + "head cage" - but im worry about to much bdsm clima, i plan to add something elements of humiliation soon but this mod is about hucow.  pony bit sounds nice, we have women that should be treated like an animal and in fact she is an animal ^^,

Hello

Frist i wanna say thx for shareing this amazing mod. Looking forward to all further releases. :smile:

Secound, a quick question: what do i need to have the for body and face texture on my character? I downloaded the base Salvetats mod and the BAC MCM Menu shows me that the mods installed. Still, i do not see any texture changes on the skin. Everything else works fine (horns, ears, udders, SLIF Integration,...)

Any tips what i could do? anything else i need for the fur body textures?

Just now, Hupfer3 said:

Hello

Frist i wanna say thx for shareing this amazing mod. Looking forward to all further releases. :smile:

Secound, a quick question: what do i need to have the for body and face texture on my character? I downloaded the base Salvetats mod and the BAC MCM Menu shows me that the mods installed. Still, i do not see any texture changes on the skin. Everything else works fine (horns, ears, udders, SLIF Integration,...)

Any tips what i could do? anything else i need for the fur body textures?

1) did you downloaded tats pack from download section? (can You localize order: .../skyrim/data/textures/actors/slavetats/bac/ / + bac.json?)
2) another tats from another mods works for You
3) did you reach (not sure) 6-8 stage or more? - keep in mind - tats not appear instantly

46 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

dear COWS!

*piercing, *bell

should i add something more? ideas? how should looks  helmet - i thought about bondage-style mix pony bit + "head cage" - but im worry about to much bdsm clima, i plan to add something elements of humiliation soon but this mod is about hucow.  pony bit sounds nice, we have women that should be treated like an animal and in fact she is an animal ^^,

I'm all in for the pony-bit part, looks exciting :smiley:

26 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

1) did you downloaded tats pack from download section? (can You localize order: .../skyrim/data/textures/actors/slavetats/bac/ / + bac.json?)
2) another tats from another mods works for You
3) did you reach (not sure) 6-8 stage or more? - keep in mind - tats not appear instantly

God Dammit, i missed the additional Tats file of your mod ^^

Thx for the quick help, everything is working now. :smile:

57 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

dear COWS!

*piercing, *bell

3 samll "quilty of life" things i would like to see:

1. MCM Menu option to Enable/Disable hooves.
2. Maybe less armor slots usage. There are often conflicts with armor mods like Amazing world of bikini armor, because of the limited armor slots. Or maybe its possible to create new ones? like 61,62,63,...?

3. Ears. at the moment the "new cow ears" are added to the side of the head, which works fine. But the old regualr human or elf ears are still there. useing a short hairstyle or a long hairstyle where ears are exposed, leaves the player with 2 sets of ears, maybe there is a way to hide the old ones?

8 minutes ago, Hupfer3 said:

3. Ears. at the moment the "new cow ears" are added to the side of the head, which works fine. But the old regualr human or elf ears are still there. useing a short hairstyle or a long hairstyle where ears are exposed, leaves the player with 2 sets of ears, maybe there is a way to hide the old ones?

Using RaceMenu, you can set Ear Height to 3 (highest possible height) and Size to -3 (smallest possible size). Then the human ears will disappear behind the cow ears. This mod does not change RaceMenu settings, only those that are available via SLIF as I take it.

4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

dear COWS!

*piercing, *bell

BATTLE COW! I would so love to see this. and yes more elements of humiliation are also fun

Hello
thank you for your mod that I find great (I am since version 1.1)
  I have a request / suggestion it would be that you add a slight transformation of the nose and the most important to my eyes if possible put an option in the MCM to choose the tail hdt or tail not hdt

PS: I use google translation because I do not speak English I apologize in advance for the possible fault.

15 minutes ago, kiritokazuto said:

Hello
thank you for your mod that I find great (I am since version 1.1)
  I have a request / suggestion it would be that you add a slight transformation of the nose and the most important to my eyes if possible put an option in the MCM to choose the tail hdt or tail not hdt

PS: I use google translation because I do not speak English I apologize in advance for the possible fault.

im thinking about nose - im worry about grotesque effects - with my skills its very possible ;)

1 hour ago, Fallout1 said:

Hi, I made a mesh of head transformations for nords and brethons in cows. But I can not put them into game myself, as my scripting skills, do not allow.

femaleCOWhead.rar

CowHead1.png

CowHead2.png

CowHead3.png

Hmmm? well i'd say it's a start, Still no offense but it does look ugly at the moment, But i do like the idea of the face turning into a snout that would definitely give the cow well a more cow appearance. :smile: Still I hope the creator puts this in to consideration maybe.

21 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

check in nioverride.ini

must be: bEnableFaceOverlays=1

Hey can the items be added via inventory for some npcs? It's just i don't want to task the game by adding a bunch of hucows through the mod and making them look like hucows visually is good enough for me for some npcs. Because their just there for background. yes i know equipitem command will work but i don't want to break npcs.