7 hours ago, Babs26 said:

the cow tail is spinning like crazy, could someone tell me a fix please? sorry

i replaced the mesh of the "wired" tail with the small one (which i actualy prefere^^')  if that would be a propper solution for u i could send u my bac.bsa file (it's the latest version except the tail changes of course)

On 4/3/2019 at 5:11 AM, Shije said:

i replaced the mesh of the "wired" tail with the small one (which i actualy prefere^^')  if that would be a propper solution for u i could send u my bac.bsa file (it's the latest version except the tail changes of course)

please do send it, thank you!

Can somebody please help, Im in the scene that occurs just after the parade in Riften(I can only assume its meant to be the auction scene). Im standing in a cell (yet still completely unable to move) with the Hammerfell Hunter outside but the scene is stuck. I try to use the BaC tab in the MCM to debug me if I'm stuck in a scene but it doesnt seem to work no matter what

hi my followers have ears horns tail and hooves but they get no fur. would be nice if who can help. I installed Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.8pre3, Skyrim - Being a Cow - Tats 1.7e, Skyrim - Being a Cow Tats 1.8pre3 - Path in sequential order with mo and my main gets all transform.

On 4/3/2019 at 2:41 AM, Shije said:

Hey is it possible to send it to me as well?I also prefer that tail.

And is there a way to remove the Cow's face(nose) texture?I tried to reduce the trasparency of it but it keeps getting maxed which i dont like.

6 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Hey is it possible to send it to me as well?I also prefer that tail.

And is there a way to remove the Cow's face(nose) texture?I tried to reduce the trasparency of it but it keeps getting maxed which i dont like.

You can disable it in the mcm but if you already have it... well i am afraid it's stuck.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:13 PM, Lekefeno said:

Does anyone knows what happens once you give the certifycate to paul after Proventus gave it to you. Because for me nothing happens. If you happen to a cheat code to skip this passage of the quest. 

That is basically the end of the mod atm. 

13 hours ago, akira4282 said:

Hiya! Now I'm using version of 1.7g but, what is that 1.7e on the list of download? Is that an updated version???

Check page 87 of this forum. It has the latest download. I hope that he releases another beta of the new update or updates fully. 

Hi! I've really enjoyed this mod so far, but I have a question. How does Dynamic Weight Gain work? I like the weight gain system, however if I have it checked in the MCM my weight gets reset to 0 after each stage. A follow up question would be, does weight gain still occur if that box is unchecked, but if "allow weight gain" is checked? 

5 hours ago, nocturna said:

Is it dead now?

I don't believe it is. As the mod creator last said;

January 5th

from few days i force myself to start a new game - without preasure, i just try to play but in backgroun im checking all what i made and then im going to test all new stuff from 1.7x - hard to say - maybe few day or one week. i think that i will add once again unoficial version here to ask for test-help. i remember some issues and i want to remove all known problem first. in last days i have not much time for hobbies so it's can take a while :(

I believe that hes just busy with real life stuff at the moment. When he's ready, he'll be back.