I saw someone else with this same problem, but does anyone know how to fix my followers? They get hooves, tails, horns, ect, but don't get fur. They don't seem to get mutagens either, beyond fat cow but that may just be the weight gain. Anyone know a fix to this/ what I'm doing wrong?

10 hours ago, Groobus said:

I saw someone else with this same problem, but does anyone know how to fix my followers? They get hooves, tails, horns, ect, but don't get fur. They don't seem to get mutagens either, beyond fat cow but that may just be the weight gain. Anyone know a fix to this/ what I'm doing wrong?

I think that the function of the mod governing followers hasn't been fully setup yet.

On 4/17/2019 at 5:27 AM, Groobus said:

I experienced same problems did you try to use slave tats MCM?

WHen I oepned and closed it. They all worked well.

19 hours ago, Brittany11101 said:

How can I get cow bells and horns without transformation and quests?

Player.equipitem *0000000000*

careful tho as this might crash ur game. Ring, bell ,horns work. Hooves crashed me so i didint check all of them

also if u dont know how to  get the id's

help "Hooves" or "ring (1-3)"  as an example

9 hours ago, Noone rly cares said:

Player.equipitem *0000000000*

careful tho as this might crash ur game. Ring, bell ,horns work. Hooves crashed me so i didint check all of them

also if u dont know how to  get the id's

help "Hooves" or "ring (1-3)"  as an example

6 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Also, if you add hooves, hooved armor, or bells via console, you won't get the attached sounds. (At least I never did. Sadface.)

Thanks but  I had in mind to have cow bell and horns without : Other things like bac quest ,transformation ,other mod required to function...in other way standalone.
If this is completelty inpossible : How can I remove Sexlab requirments from Being a cow? I mean that even with "Milk mod Economy no Sexlab version" this mod still want from me to install Sexlab. Any ideas what I can do or how to convert items from Being a cow to standalone mod?

Since Skyrimfet is busy with other projects right now, I decided to fix the dialogues in the latest version (1.8 pre3 found in page 87 of this thread). I'm posting here the .esp file, just replace the original. Let me know if some dialogue is still unreadable or if there are some grammatical errors.

bac.esp

Let us hope that Skyrimfet returns to this mod soon.