14 hours ago, mv63 said:

Guys, is there some way to change the color of the bell from gold to something more rusty?

Have you tried the command "player.unequip  xxxxxxx"? I don't know which bell is which, but if you type "help "bell" " you can see all the different bells and try one of them. When you've found the one that unequips the rusty one use the command "player.equipitem xxxxxx" to equip the bell you want.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, RedGallade said:

Have you tried the command "player.unequip  xxxxxxx"? I don't know which bell is which, but if you type "help "bell" " you can see all the different bells and try one of them. When you've found the one that unequips the rusty one use the command "player.equipitem xxxxxx" to equip the bell you want.

I'll try it and see if that works

Edit: It's not a variation problem, I think it's a texture glitch. It's just this really bright yellow color.

54 minutes ago, RedGallade said:

I assume you're talking about the "collar" part of the bell, not the bell itself? If so then I don't know a solution. I thought there was a rusty version, but perhaps not. Sorry!

I looked how the bells look for me and they didn't appear as bright as the one in your screenshot. I had a character that had the bell that you get if you get enslaved and that one is way less gold in my game. Could you tell me which bell you equiped? There were several options like "ring and bell small" or just "bell". Make sure the bell is from this mod because I had one that was from another mod. Here is my result from the item called "bell" ID: XX01465D, however it doesn't have any sound.

ScreenShot2.bmp

On 6/9/2019 at 6:16 PM, RedGallade said:

I looked how the bells look for me and they didn't appear as bright as the one in your screenshot. I had a character that had the bell that you get if you get enslaved and that one is way less gold in my game. Could you tell me which bell you equiped? There were several options like "ring and bell small" or just "bell". Make sure the bell is from this mod because I had one that was from another mod. Here is my result from the item called "bell" ID: XX01465D, however it doesn't have any sound.

ScreenShot2.bmp 5.93 MB · 15 downloads

Well it really doesn't matter since all the bells have the same texture files. I'm using an enb too so, yeah it does brighten up the yellow color but even without it it's still too bright.

So hey, anybody knows a solution to this? When Marc sells my Character out to the Bandits the dialogue after the incapacitation does not happen and in the sequence where she is supposed to be paraded trough Riften one of the Bandits attacks and downs me, breaking the whole chain of Events. Anyone knows a possibility to fix that?

I decided to take another shot at making a more extreme cow face. I think it turned out well, though if someone wants to improve it that would be great. I made it for a dark elf character because I wanted to step away from my usual Breton. You can load the head in the sculpt tab.

Some pictures:

Spoiler

20190703095958_1.thumb.jpg.1686077eae057e6fa95fa56bbedaaee7.jpg20190703095954_1.thumb.jpg.e1d8218b7a7507a6f4d0b7333e458a96.jpg20190703100002_1.thumb.jpg.616b6abff4a8a2d30d70111f59f46433.jpg

Again, these sculpts are meant to be used with the cow face mutation. It will also hide your nose ring because it pushes out.

Spoiler

20190703092454_1.thumb.jpg.d87a0667f248bb626e4508607376a4ae.jpg

I'll post my BodySlide preset, but it has absurd clipping because I have no idea what I am doing and I really like having extreme higher weights. The breasts and belly are shrunken because I like using a lot of inflation mods and I don't want to have a mile long belly. The nipples are maybe too big. The 0 weight is in the first three pictures.

Dunmer Cow Head Sculpt.rar Thicc.rar

20 hours ago, CopaceticEmu said:

Did you enable face overlays in nioverride?

Did you enable enough overlays in nioverride? Like e. g.

[Overlays/Body]
iNumOverlays=30 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands]
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet]

[Overlays/Face]

6 hours ago, Dragonbaron said:

I try using the mutation potion but it's giving me something about a negative 1 slot or something. I can't even remember the command for this mod. 

negative (-1) means that your transformation has not started. mutation works only on registered characters: find milk station, you need to be milkmaid and first successful milking will start transformation.

3 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

negative (-1) means that your transformation has not started. mutation works only on registered characters: find milk station, you need to be milkmaid and first successful milking will start transformation.

i did. Maybe cause the MME is not working correctly? i'm gonna give it a try. 

EDIT: i just realized that the transformation has started since my character has a bit of fun on her legs and arms.