Can anyone tell me what order the quests of this mod run in?

I want to skip past the cows tears quest ambush because after meeting marc, the  hunters appear and I get into a big fight with them but they always end up getting killed by guards  or followers and nothing happens to move to next stage. I know you are supposed to get captured but the hunters just keep fighting until dead then they vanish and there's no way to surrender to them that I can find. How do I move it on?

28 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I want to skip past the cows tears quest ambush because after meeting marc, the  hunters appear and I get into a big fight with them but they always end up getting killed by guards  or followers and nothing happens to move to next stage. I know you are supposed to get captured but the hunters just keep fighting until dead then they vanish and there's no way to surrender to them that I can find. How do I move it on?

Try setting the defeat HP to 90% in the BAC MCM and also have you follower's wait or be dismissed untill after this part.  Sometimes for me EFF can get a bit broken and need a complete reset which removes custom housing locations of follower's

I ran into a small problem, and I wonder if anyone could help me. I use the Campfire mod, which adds backpacks that use slot 47, however the Cowbell from BAC also uses slot 47. Would anyone know a way I could make them play nice together?

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Try setting the defeat HP to 90% in the BAC MCM and also have you follower's wait or be dismissed untill after this part.  Sometimes for me EFF can get a bit broken and need a complete reset which removes custom housing locations of follower's

Thanks, I'll try that.

4 minutes ago, Tunarunner said:

is it from a mod or is it built into like ZaZ?

I think Linksword missunderstood your question, but maybe it's me. The message in that screenshot is from YPS fashion which is its own mod.

But if i get it right you're rather asking about the outfit? For that you need outfits that support bodyslide (and your body, i.e. UNP or CBBE), then bodyslide, and then you need to run bodyslide to build the outfits. These will show any change to your body. Well, most. High heels still won't look like they fit hooves as you see, but tops will grow with breasts, trousers with butts, etc. 

For a start i'd try remodeled armor which will replace most of the vanilla outfits, so stuff you loot will look nice and NPCs will wear them as well. Then go for some more custom stuff that your PC can wear, just google CBBE bodyslide (or UNP) and you'll get tons of results.

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

That worked, I finally got past it. Now I'm at the part where Paul makes you his personal  property and gives you tasks to do and I deliberately failed the first one to see what happened and got an iron gag. Nothing has happened since.

My patience has run out with the run around whiterun in 1,5 mins task that Paul gives you. I don't know if you are meant to fail, but even with whirlwind sprint I still fail because it causes a tremendous amount of lag and nearby guards will try to stop you if you use it. If my load screen times count when entering and leaving the city, then I have no chance of passing this. Has anyone got a cheat code to move it on to the last quest? I'm getting fed up with this part and I want to get this mod storyline finished.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

This mod's taking me a long time to finish, when does it end and is there a quest list?

19 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

My patience has run out with the run around whiterun in 1,5 mins task that Paul gives you. I don't know if you are meant to fail, but even with whirlwind sprint I still fail because it causes a tremendous amount of lag and nearby guards will try to stop you if you use it. If my load screen times count when entering and leaving the city, then I have no chance of passing this. Has anyone got a cheat code to move it on to the last quest? I'm getting fed up with this part and I want to get this mod storyline finished.

They don't end, There radiant quest's that you get every 1-7 days (depending on MCM slider).  Future version's might have them end once the dept is paid, but curently they dont end.

SLIF teleport Paul to you just after the bridge outside Whiterun,  

9 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

They don't end, There radiant quest's that you get every 1-7 days (depending on MCM slider).  Future version's might have them end once the dept is paid, but curently they dont end.

SLIF teleport Paul to you just after the bridge outside Whiterun,  

Good one, I hadn't thought of that but I might not bother if there is no end to this mod. The punishment I got from Paul for failing was to remain naked for three hours and since my character was full blown cow and can't wear anything, what was the point of that?  LOL

4 hours ago, Babs26 said:

the cow tail is spinning like crazy, could someone tell me a fix please? sorry

Unfortunately that is unavoidable if you are experiencing sudden fps drops or if the game is just lagging in general it messes with the Physics of HDT not noticeable for me with breast atleast but the tail really hates it when the fps drops.

41 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Unfortunately that is unavoidable if you are experiencing sudden fps drops or if the game is just lagging in general it messes with the Physics of HDT not noticeable for me with breast atleast but the tail really hates it when the fps drops.

hmmm, but i actually have no fps drop or lag,a similar hdt tail mod works fine