Guys I seriously need help because I don't know if my setup is the problem or not

First: When I speak with Paul about the body changes, the stands where you're supposed to go don't spawn and the marker is in a wrong spot..

Some how I managed to skip the nose pearcing and the hunters spawned. They kidnapped me and so on...

Second: I got to the part where I have to speak with Marc, but after we talk at the shrine ot Talos he'll go on his journey and he'll either disappear or the stupid AI will turn around to go back to Riften.

It is really frustrating because I tried it on a clean game and nothing changed.

I really hope the update comes soon

21 minutes ago, mv63 said:

Guys I seriously need help because I don't know if my setup is the problem or not

First: When I speak with Paul about the body changes, the stands where you're supposed to go don't spawn and the marker is in a wrong spot..

Some how I managed to skip the nose pearcing and the hunters spawned. They kidnapped me and so on...

Second: I got to the part where I have to speak with Marc, but after we talk at the shrine ot Talos he'll go on his journey and he'll either disappear or the stupid AI will turn around to go back to Riften.

It is really frustrating because I tried it on a clean game and nothing changed.

I really hope the update comes soon

You have the wrong version of Zaz installed.

Try 8.0+.

8 hours ago, mv63 said:

Having a slight but...

At the part where I'm supposed to get my nose pearced for the first time the sit/stand where you have to wait for paul won't spawn.

Can anyone help pls. Its really frustrating. I tried the different versions of the mod, but nothing changes

Please help...

EDIT: I tried out the other options where he could help me with the feet and the items won't spawn either

Do you have zaz 8.0 installed? that is the version for the waypoint markers to work right. I ran into the same issue back when I had zaz 7.0 installed.

20 hours ago, radbomber said:
  Hide contents

Hi I'm having a problem. I am using the 1.8 patch and when I get my character to the stage when you start getting fur, their body turns purple. I have ran bodyslide and checked the files and everything is there compared to previous versions. I have no clue what is wrong.

(Edit): Nevermind, fixed it.

May I ask how did you fix this issue?

16 hours ago, H3LI0S said:

Hello guys, I've got an issue. I can't make nose fur appear, altough face fur testures appear as intended. Maybe it's because i updated from 1.7e to 1.8pre3 directly without installing other versions between, not sure. Any solution?

same here. intalled the mod on an already existing save but that shouldn't be it right? It's the first time I installed it, no previous version was ever installed.

Some options/ideas that I think would be neat to see at some point:

-Once you manage to work off Paul's debt, you can help him with tasks like gathering metals and selling goods for helping him improve his blacksmith skills to let him make better hoof armour with better defense.

-An option you can turn on/off for being unable to wear heavy and/or light armour if you have the fat cow mutation. If enabled have it so Paul can alter your armour to be able to fit your deformed body so you can wear it again.

Really excited for the next official full update.

4 hours ago, lonewolf7215 said:

I've tried milking machines but they aren't transforming me. How do I start this. I keep looking under setting but each time i get milked from the machine it doesn't add a point to milkmaid. I don't understand what to do. I wanna have utters ??????

you need to be lv4 as a milkmaid then after talk to paul in riverwood and follow the questline

Hello all, i have a littel bug, on the quest: after storm 

after talk to proventus and go in the milk machine  nothing more happen, no milking, no marker quest just nothing (i wait 1h in real time), so if somone have an idea on what i have to do 

3 hours ago, skarme said:

Hello all, i have a littel bug, on the quest: after storm 

after talk to proventus and go in the milk machine  nothing more happen, no milking, no marker quest just nothing (i wait 1h in real time), so if somone have an idea on what i have to do 

The dwemer pump must be added to milking devices. So reinstall MME and make sure you toggle dwemer machine acts like a pump/milker

Would it be possible to change the bell's slot from 44 to something else? Due to DD In a mod i play with, Sexlab Hormones, The High arousal begging dialog from that mod won't work while wearing Slot 44 items because they are recognized as Gag slots from DD, This wouldn't be a problem if there was a way to remove the bell permantly but that isn't possible without disabling the mod, So i changed it myself from slot 44 to slot 48 instead to fix the issue. 

9 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Use the HDT physics extension. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996 It works great with the tail and other mods that have moving parts to it.

But i already have one. I'm using baddogs schlongs ("bad dog hoodies" )and his skse config. Is it possible that the jiggle of the butt is causing this issue? it worked perfectly fine once but as soon as the character lies down somewhere it goes crazy right after. is there a way to get rid of the tail? Also the tails added with one of the devious devices mods don't have issues either. it's just this tail that does.

edit: I replaced the xml's for the tail with the ones from devious devices expantion, heretics plugs. Maybe that'll do something...