5 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

But i already have one. I'm using baddogs schlongs ("bad dog hoodies" )and his skse config. Is it possible that the jiggle of the butt is causing this issue? it worked perfectly fine once but as soon as the character lies down somewhere it goes crazy right after. is there a way to get rid of the tail? Also the tails added with one of the devious devices mods don't have issues either. it's just this tail that does.

edit: I replaced the xml's for the tail with the ones from devious devices expantion, heretics plugs. Maybe that'll do something...

I meant use that specific HDT mod, unless you mean you already have it installed. The butt jiggle shouldn't effect the tail. Also in terms of this mod interfering with DD stuff. This is why I use Vortex and its profiles to separate the mods.

49 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I meant use that specific HDT mod, unless you mean you already have it installed. The butt jiggle shouldn't effect the tail. Also in terms of this mod interfering with DD stuff. This is why I use Vortex and its profiles to separate the mods.

yes, i have it already installed everything that's on the package. I'm not gonna switch to something else now that i've just gotten used to mod organizer 2 (which does about the same i think) but i guess I had to tell you that sooner.

Is there a way to get rid of the tail without messing with the script? I heard that you can make "empty nifs" but i don't know if that's such a goo idea either. I already tried to replace the cowtail and put it in the exact same rder as it is in the .bsa file but it still went for the bsa version instead. I've even made a new mod with it and put it below bac to no avail. I guess I could just extract the bsa but i've heard that also comes with some risks sometimes but i suppose it's worth a try? I just hope the bsl file won't do something bad either.

I'm having some weird problems with this mod. I can complete "after the storm" and then paul stops working, and Riften/Bee and barb inn part of the enslaved quest cause a crash to desktop. I have no idea what is causing this. I don't have any mods that should be changing anything in Riften or the Bee and Barb. Anyone have any suggestions? I can COC into Riften before the quest triggers but once it does and Marc is supposed to be there, it breaks hard.

On 2/18/2019 at 4:55 PM, notfreenoteasy said:

I'm having some weird problems with this mod. I can complete "after the storm" and then paul stops working, and Riften/Bee and barb inn part of the enslaved quest cause a crash to desktop. I have no idea what is causing this. I don't have any mods that should be changing anything in Riften or the Bee and Barb. Anyone have any suggestions? I can COC into Riften before the quest triggers but once it does and Marc is supposed to be there, it breaks hard.

install this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/ Its done wonders for preventing crashes for me. Some times it still crashes does a lot less then before i installed the mod

18 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

install this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/ Its done wonders for preventing crashes for me. Some times it still crashes does a lot less then before i installed the mod

Thanks for the tip but its already too late. I completely clean installed everything and it started working again. There must have been one tiny fucked up thing in Riften that the game didn't like. Going to be downloading that mod though.

10 hours ago, notfreenoteasy said:

Thanks for the tip but its already too late. I completely clean installed everything and it started working again. There must have been one tiny fucked up thing in Riften that the game didn't like. Going to be downloading that mod though.

is the version of BAC 1.8pre3? the author released that version to fix the issue in riften mostly. 

@LinksSword pardon the ping and the length of time since passed— your screenshots earlier in the thread, were you able to have the player’s body morph accordingly? I seem to have issues with getting the main body to properly morph and am not sure why. Thanks ~

edit: got the body to morph correctly, but the face doesn’t seem to change when cow’s face comes into play. The only modifier I should have for face would be bodyslide, or ks/apachii hair mods if they happen to do that.

edit2: Am using UNP body, and even at 18/20, it doesnt seem like the cow's face overlays are changing the mouth/nose/eyes. Any idea as to why this may be the case? @skyrimfet Thanks!

2 hours ago, flareredwood said:

No matter what I do, I can't get Marc to give me the papers once he has returned. What do I have to do to progress the quest?

Is this post your meeting him by Paul? If so, I had to meet him in Riften when he was at his specific standing spot left of the statue, and then he had dialogue to progress.

ok I'm on the slave quest 2 where I'm walking through town in ropes and then I get taken to a small room with this milking machine. I get up on it (auto) and nothing happens, been standing there for over 30min. anyone else have this problem?

edit: 3/4/2019

Ok it doing the same thing when I go to jaul to get my ownership cef and he take me downstairs to get milked. I just stay there on the milking machine as nothing happens, unable to get free. So I had to force close the game and pick the 30000 something option for the quest. I think that milk machine is bugged

is there anyway i can fix that?

18 hours ago, Farah' Nor said:

I've played with Zaz. 8.0 pack. Great mod, great story. But now I'm using Zaz 7.0 pack and which version of BAC should i use for it? No ctd but not progressing.

i don't think there is a verison of the mod that works on zaz 7.0 pack but you might could install them both and have the 8.0 pack override or the other way around not sure if it would work though

Cow Log 1

A list of all the bugs/problems ive had on my newest install/load order:

1. Marc is still buggy when it comes to getting to the statue at midnight can be fixed by teleporting him there with the debug menu(maybe just teleport him at midnight?)

2. Paul times out from time to time and if it happens when pole dancing for money im pretty sure it doesn't count the money to paying off his debt(no idea how this could be fixed or why he times out)

3. potential incompatibility with Zaz and some female walk/attack animations(mainly mystic knight animation overhaul)

i hope this helps and i haven't run into any other problems on this play though so far ill try and post any other problems i find but im very busy right now working on my own MME expansion and doing schoollll

8 hours ago, Dragonbaron said:

I spawned in like 40 billion mutagen potions to see the effects of this mod and so far i got :dirty (or hairy idk) my nose is changing, eyes are changing (already had horns and ears) and got fatter (you can tell because HDT makes em jiggle) i waited like 48 hours in game and nothing else happend... do i need to advance my milkmaid level or something?

and now my character is standing on her toes....aren't the hooves supposed to be here by 35%? 

what am i supposed to see at 35%?

EDIT: never mind. somehow got it working with the potions but the face won't really change (even though it did last time.)

EDIT OF THE EDIT: Now Paul won't fit me with the new shoe...thing.. he tells me to sit down but the arrow points to the middle of the road leading to whiterun. 

help? 

you don't need the mutagen potions. open the console and type 'help levelu 4' without the '. this give yourself that potion. it progresses your transformation level. 

9 hours ago, Dragonbaron said:

Paul won't fit me with the new shoe...thing.. he tells me to sit down but the arrow points to the middle of the road leading to whiterun. 

help? 

edit: also been trying to change followers but i'm unable too, any idea's?

Do you have ZAZ 8.0 and all it's requirements? And have you made sure it works 100% 

22 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

Do you have ZAZ 8.0 and all it's requirements? And have you made sure it works 100% 

Yea, i got the chair things working yesterday. My character is at 100% transformation rate but now another issue has arisen (oh joy)

When i load up a new game, all the settings for the transformation (exemple cow face and stuff) are set to on, but when i start using the potions or heck, just begin lactating, the mod turns most of them off. Any ideas?cause they wont let me turn them on. 

so i get an udder and hair and all that stuff but weight gain? bigger breasts? (i think that's something with MME, that i have yet to figure out) i get none of that. Makes me wish for a way to reset the changes so that i could try again but whatever. I'm pissed that when i get those potions from those hunters, the potions don't do anything.