1 hour ago, Lekefeno said:

So as the mod is right now is it normal that once i get the certificate from Proventus and that i give it to Paul nothing else happens after that. Even though Paul tells me to read the certificate with him nothing seems to happen even when i use the debug MCM. So is it a bug or just that the mod stops here

That is basically the end of whats in the mod right now. Some people (including me) have gotten an additional quest to work off the cost of the certificate and do quests around for Paul but nothing really happens as there is no content for it yet.

Has anyone run into this issue with the tail? It happens everytime I hit level 13 in BAC, and no amount of jumping, spinning, etc etc can get it to change. Hitting the debug button in the game also just rebuilds the character's BAC features with the tail mounted strangely.

Really, is there a way to just unequip the tail at this point?  ^^;
Or, at the very least, fix it when it gets grossly out of position like this?

image.png

image.png

On 6/5/2018 at 5:23 AM, hwasinR said:

I really enjoy this quest☺️ for being a helpless hucow owned by Paul in skyrim.

Some questions below:

1. 'paul quest (finish) branch of paul story'  what does it means? In my playing the blacksmith only fixed me with Hooves (hands and feet) and nothing goes on.

2. Is there any quests following up after 'after storm'?

Thanks for your imaginative script design and robust coding(This is the one of the most bugfree adult quest i have ever played)!

paul is bugged for me I think, when it says "take a place and wait for service, nothing happens"

On 5/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, Lenae_Oyen said:

Has anyone run into this issue with the tail? It happens everytime I hit level 13 in BAC, and no amount of jumping, spinning, etc etc can get it to change. Hitting the debug button in the game also just rebuilds the character's BAC features with the tail mounted strangely.

Really, is there a way to just unequip the tail at this point?  ^^;
Or, at the very least, fix it when it gets grossly out of position like this?

image.png

image.png

Do you have HDT Physics Extensions or HDT Tails Wearable? I think this mod requires on of those for the tail to act properly.

im stuck haha on the marc quest, i have payed him to go and get my contract he ran there and ran back now he just walks around riften and there is a quest marker above his head, when i talk to him he has no special dialogue, i have talked to paul and he also doesnt have any special dialogue, the quest is just called marc, i am on the latest update 1.8pre3 and ideas what to do?

7 minutes ago, pebbles321 said:

im stuck haha on the marc quest, i have payed him to go and get my contract he ran there and ran back now he just walks around riften and there is a quest marker above his head, when i talk to him he has no special dialogue, i have talked to paul and he also doesnt have any special dialogue, the quest is just called marc, i am on the latest update 1.8pre3 and ideas what to do?

Are you running ZAZ 8.0+?

On 5/12/2019 at 11:46 AM, FalloutGarmonija said:

Do you have HDT Physics Extensions or HDT Tails Wearable? I think this mod requires on of those for the tail to act properly.

I can confirm that installing HDT Physics Extensions fixed the tail for my transformation. It was glitched out before but now it works perfectly.

This comment is for people who might want to keep BAC installed while focusing game-play on other quests. I wanted to see what would happen if I slow-played the mod while accomplishing the basic story. So I started a new game with BAC 1.8pre3 installed, but never started the UNOWNED quest.  I have otherwise kept all the same mods (over 100) installed that I used while completing the full transformation into Pauls Cow (which was great fun by the way). I've gotten hours into the main quest (up to the point where I'm searching for Esbern in the Ratway).  I can confirm BAC has been non-invasive so far.  My horns have grown 2x and I'm getting the expected comments about them but no hunters are after me.  The only glitch I'm seeing is my horns sometimes disappear when I change cells or sleep.  That is not really a problem for me, though. The next test is to start getting milked regularly.  It would be great to defeat Alduin as a Hucow and do it without a nose ring and bell collar!  Then I still have the option go back to advancing the BAC plot any time I want. 

I concluded that you don't need to uninstall BAC and its requirements if you want to start a new play-thru pursuing other objectives. So if you are like me and like to periodically restart SKYRIM with different "paths", this is good news.

P.S. - After typing all this in, I almost didn't post it because I wondered how useful it really is. But, what the hell, right?

On 10/10/2018 at 7:57 AM, LinksSword said:

I've been modifying my cow's face to look a little more cowish, I didn't go to crazy this time. Can't decide if i want to make the eyes smaller or not.

20181009205100_1.jpg

20181009205103_1.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i like this present very much , can you share me your present ? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I think the cow textures follow a fixed order and will apply step by step. If i remember right it started with hands and feet, easily to miss if you wear clothes at these places. Transformation will continue and face will be quite late during the process.

First the feet then the textures for the fur crop up. Around stage 17 i think the hands will transform if you have that option.

8 hours ago, bray114 said:

Hi, How to apply cow texture to the body? I have 7 stage. Or will he turn on next?

The textures should begin appearing after the horns have grown out some(Possibly after the tail had came, I've not played this mod in a while). If the textures aren't showing up at all, you should make sure you have SlaveTats installed, as well as it's requirements.

On 5/16/2019 at 2:47 PM, justbob2 said:

This comment is for people who might want to keep BAC installed while focusing game-play on other quests. I wanted to see what would happen if I slow-played the mod while accomplishing the basic story. So I started a new game with BAC 1.8pre3 installed, but never started the UNOWNED quest.  I have otherwise kept all the same mods (over 100) installed that I used while completing the full transformation into Pauls Cow (which was great fun by the way). I've gotten hours into the main quest (up to the point where I'm searching for Esbern in the Ratway).  I can confirm BAC has been non-invasive so far.  My horns have grown 2x and I'm getting the expected comments about them but no hunters are after me.  The only glitch I'm seeing is my horns sometimes disappear when I change cells or sleep.  That is not really a problem for me, though. The next test is to start getting milked regularly.  It would be great to defeat Alduin as a Hucow and do it without a nose ring and bell collar!  Then I still have the option go back to advancing the BAC plot any time I want. 

I concluded that you don't need to uninstall BAC and its requirements if you want to start a new play-thru pursuing other objectives. So if you are like me and like to periodically restart SKYRIM with different "paths", this is good news.

P.S. - After typing all this in, I almost didn't post it because I wondered how useful it really is. But, what the hell, right?

Maybe as an addition. If you turn the mod OFF in the MCM Menu at the start of a new game, you will not turn into a cow until you turn the MOD ON. But BAC will still "count" your milking and NPCs will make comments about your horns (you should not have any) and so on. If you turn BAC ON later in your game you should be a Cow with a transformation level based on what BAC has counted in the background.

After over 1000 hours of playtime in Skyrim i wanted to play the main storyline for once, but without changing my mods (but without transformation for some reason) and i was wondering about the comments after i became a milkmaid by accident (Auto-Food-Consumption Racemilk...) . So i turned BAC in the MCM-Menu on and transformed instantly ^^

I dont know if this function in the MCM Menu is working right, or if it is just a bug.

I love this mod a lot! It used to work perfectly for me when I used it last year, but since then I've switched to a better laptop and had to download all my mods again. There's only one problem I can't seem to solve: when the hunters capture the Dragonborn and put her in the milking machine, no animation plays. She just sits there in the machine with her hands tied, she's marked, the hunters go to sleep. Absolutely no animation plays but the pose is correct, and after a while she can free herself normally. It's the same problem just before and at the auction: the dwarven milking machine doesn't work. Is this a known problem? I've been trying to search for an answer at this forum, but with no success. The other milking machines MME provides work perfectly. There's also some slight hiccups with how the auction scene works, but this machine-problem is the biggest thing right now for me.

On 5/22/2019 at 1:54 AM, SkyrimDiscord said:

Hey, i have a problem :

-i have instaled the mod with all requirements

-i have a menu on MCM

-when i milking nothing happen

-i training to add "cow's mutagen" nothing happen

Have you a idea to fix this?

thx ❤️

Sorry for my english :'(

deleted mod, make a clean save and re-put the mod.

you need mods: BeeingFemale, Estrus Chaurus.

Hello cow friends. I just completed all the quests and loved this mod. In the end I stumbled into something that bugs me a little. Taking a rest in bed triggers the growth of a second row of breasts, probably because of some potion i drank before. I don't mind that, but, somehow, my skin texture gets ruptured with the fur :S Oh, and also my tits explode for some reason (but that i can fix with Racemenu)! 

I'm looking for one of these solutions:

remove the 2nd row of breasts - but i can't find it in MoM how to do it

somehow replace my CBBE body texture for 4 tits (?)..

Hoping for your help, for now, i'll have to live without sleeping.

skyrimcowtexture.png

Multibreasts are a feature of MilkMod Economy. To remove them, you have to activate the debug option in "Debug", then go to "Debug Milkmaid", select your PC and scroll to "Row of Breasts". Reduce the slider to 1 and presto - normal amount of breasts.

The reason for those ruptures in texture is that MME uses an "Armor" to apply those breasts to your PC, and the armor hides the SlaveTat fur.