11 hours ago, Dragonbaron said:

Yea, i got the chair things working yesterday. My character is at 100% transformation rate but now another issue has arisen (oh joy)

When i load up a new game, all the settings for the transformation (exemple cow face and stuff) are set to on, but when i start using the potions or heck, just begin lactating, the mod turns most of them off. Any ideas?cause they wont let me turn them on. 

so i get an udder and hair and all that stuff but weight gain? bigger breasts? (i think that's something with MME, that i have yet to figure out) i get none of that. Makes me wish for a way to reset the changes so that i could try again but whatever. I'm pissed that when i get those potions from those hunters, the potions don't do anything.  

Are you using a new/clean save? if you are not try a new save and see if the issues remains if it does then you have a mod compatibility issue

And sorry i'm not much help i've never had that issue before

18 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

Are you using a new/clean save? if you are not try a new save and see if the issues remains if it does then you have a mod compatibility issue

And sorry i'm not much help i've never had that issue before

Yea i tested it out with a new save, i kinda can't/don't want to restart my character again (Legacy of the dragonborn is PAIN to restart) but i did try with a new game and that's when i noticed the issue. If it comes down to it, i'll restart again but i doubt it's a mod compatibility, i mean i got a ton of mods but none that i could think of that could do that...unless it's frostfall or something idk.

Hello everyone

First thanks to the author for this mod

I ask for help because I don't know what to do in the Who I Am quest.

I saw the river, the house and the barn, hear "Your mind" talk each time.

But after that, I don't know what to do, where I must go. I checked everything around the house and the barn, and I looked around to see if there was something else, but I didn't see anything else.

Is there a location I must go that I didn't find or something should have happened ?

1 hour ago, Zoukou said:

Hello everyone

First thanks to the author for this mod

I ask for help because I don't know what to do in the Who I Am quest.

I saw the river, the house and the barn, hear "Your mind" talk each time.

But after that, I don't know what to do, where I must go. I checked everything around the house and the barn, and I looked around to see if there was something else, but I didn't see anything else.

Is there a location I must go that I didn't find or something should have happened ?

If that's the quest where the priest sends you to find something that was left behind at the old house near the river, there is a book hidden in the ruins of the house that you need to find.

46 minutes ago, Ildon said:

If that's the quest where the priest sends you to find something that was left behind at the old house near the river, there is a book hidden in the ruins of the house that you need to find.

Thank you for your answer

Aside from ruined books, empty bottle and leather string I don't see anything else :/

I checked everywhere, inside and outside, I even used the noclip to see if it wasn't below the ruins but I haven't seen a readable book.

So either i'm blind and i can't see it or there is a bug that didn't made the book appear

I'll try to load an older save and I'll tell you.

EDIT : I loaded a save and yes, the book appeared with the burned books, so it's fine now

Thank you

22 hours ago, alyhenry said:

Strangely, everytime I arrived at the end of downloading the Being a cow tats file, I get a Network error and I can't retrieve, its happening with some other files.

What can I do to fix this?

had the same problem yesterday. i tried it several times during the whole day. however it worked fine this morning. maybe it was just a server overload

servers have been sorta a bust as of late, Now that i can finally get on the site i think that weight loss happens way to quickly, even at fat cow 2 i still never ever reach 100 weight even after eating alot and running for less then a minute makes it go down so fast.

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I'm wondering if you're aware  of that thing: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8506-morihaus/ ?

It looks like it might be a very nice addition, adding at least some kind of male cows. :D

@Steelsponge: Download & install the textures.

Yeah I fixed it after surfing the forums after half an hour I had to install 1.7e+1.7g now I'm gonna update with 1.8pre 3. And the other. I'm just going over the forums to see what I'm missing . Really loving the mod just can't seem to get head texture to work! Not sure why.

On 3/16/2019 at 6:13 AM, Ildon said:

Has anyone tried to convert this to SE yet? If so, does it have any issues?

I messed with it some time ago. Main issue was skin textures not being applied and the tail physics. Also had some minor issues with Paul not going where he needed to but that was easily dealt with. Every other feature of the mod seemed to work just fine.

There have been several updates to SE and skse64 since then and some issues may have arisen from that or been fixed, but as I understand there are still no face overlays with RaceMenu. HDT-SMP has too many issues to be worth it, and there are no other options for tail physics right now.

Running into a few issues.. and im not sure if its just me being stupid or not... (i have this mod+all dependencies, ) 

my Mutagens wont change, and my breasts wont enlarge either.. i have 1.8P3, the 1.8p3 tats pack too. (Nothing displays but the broken textures unless i install 1.7e alongside them) 
i also have CBBE, and the Pack  heretical resources CBBE as well. im not sure why this isnt working properly like it should? ive been mucking about with some things in the game, im max on cow transformation, not sure what im missing? or doing wrong here.. 

I just found some nice hooves , if u can get the permission , this will be nice https://coco2048.blogspot.com/2018/11/cocosuccubusorcallbodyslidereleased.html?m=1&zx=a4ff11aac1a46697

On 10/3/2017 at 8:19 PM, skyrimfet said:

1.7e

added new attribute - slim arms - no more chubby arms on height weight stage

fixed issue with udders

added 1stage to transformation (20/20) - just for random attribute

fixed 10000k hidden item in inventory

fixed ring and bell slot conflict resolver

add untamed milk texture

add wet crotch texture in 3 combinations (to save tats slots)

added checkbox - dirty cow

during walk you can loss some of your weight - with attribute slim cow (II) - to 0.0 (!!!)

eating gain weight, potions are also counted

cellulite alpha is based on weight

cow's nose overlay

todo:

nioupdate - on change cell

check zaz idles - horny cow etc, maybe full breast idle? and add to watchdog event - should be easy and nice

check tips about shaders or something in hoves , try priority for bell and hooves sounds

1.7b

changed marker position (teleport after auction)

turnoff comment's during dialogues

rewrited comments (credits)

dismisss follower during captured cow quests

move all tats from slavetats to nio functions (big speed up)

1.8:

On 3/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, timewontell said:

I need help finding Paul. I've started the transformation already, and I have the horns, but I have been looking all over Riverwood trying to find Paul. Where should he be?

near the inn door