No matter what I do, when I get to the part where paul is supposed to give me the nose ring the marker just appears in the path and I cant progress... I've downloaded Zaz animations but MME keeps saying I need the v7... what do i do? also, is paul's workbench supposed to be half way into the ground?

On 3/23/2019 at 6:27 PM, mv63 said:

Guys?

Not to be rude or anything but...

Is this mod dead...

As in that there will be no more updates?

I guess skyrimfet is working on devious training at the moment, so he has no time for his other mods.

Hi everyone, idk if its a bug or just that the modder has not finished the quest yet but when Proventus gives me the certificate and that i give it to Paul nothing else happens. Even though Paul takes the certificate and tells me that i can read it with him later. I tried waiting 48h but it doesnt seem to change anything. 

On 3/28/2019 at 2:46 AM, Lekefeno said:

Hi everyone, idk if its a bug or just that the modder has not finished the quest yet but when Proventus gives me the certificate and that i give it to Paul nothing else happens. Even though Paul takes the certificate and tells me that i can read it with him later. I tried waiting 48h but it doesnt seem to change anything. 

Then it is on your end it's not the mod 

Hi all, 
I've been wanting to ask, Has anyone tried replacing/ swapping out components of this mod? Such as the tail or ear stages? I'd love to play around with some variation on the transformation process, is this something anyone has ever had a crack at?

My idea is that I'd be interested in swapping out the assets to create a different animal transformation such as a pig or wolf.

Thoughts? If anyone knows how, please share

8 hours ago, TrinityGaming0098 said:

where do I find these files

Those are contained in the Milk Mod Economy mod. if you download the most recent one it will contain them all. Make sure that the sandbox one is the last of the MMC files loaded or you will get an error when you load the game.

6 hours ago, BobgorT said:

Has anyone tried replacing/ swapping out components of this mod? Such as the tail or ear stages? I'd love to play around with some variation on the transformation process, is this something anyone has ever had a crack at?

I have tried this at one point.  Trying to add in HDT ear's and the use of the MME collar,  But my experiance in doing such things is not good.  What i can say is that the Horn's, Bell and Ring are all part off one item and i couldn't figure out how to change just one part of it