What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

I'd like to have a mod that when you 'die' rather than having to load a save you are found and nursed back to health by adventurers. You wake up in some shack with no gear. Nothing at all. And disable quicksave. It would add a real sense of risk and fear to the game rather than *save* 'I'll just go try and kill that really scary looking thing and just load if I die.'

I've had a play around with making the player essential and making it myself but haven't had the time to get very far.

Kinda close....

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16311

I'd like to see an Estrus-style(Oblivion) mod with a full campaign and storyline. Maybe add tie-ins to the SSG(DocClox) and other fine mods out there. Forgive me for not remembering names at 6:30am heh. If this could be made a framework, then it could really turn into an epic tentacle story for the ages.

Oh, and a full game level cap raiser that raises the level and skill cap for players and npc's/monsters that keeps the game somewhat balanced.

i want tentacles.

maybe some kind of magical ability that allows female pc/npc to give birth to other species, ie dragons, trolls, etc.

maybe a another system that changes out the whole killing/fighting system with a rape system that you need to have sex for extended periods of time to either kill them with a knife in the back or poisonous vagina. various sex techniques. or make them your bitch. a sex ninja if you will. just think draugur gangrape on pc. and a sex skill tree. a certain amount of semen/pleasure to needed to activate certain skills.

maybe a cursed armor that lowers stamina but raises magicka. a heavy version would be like slime/soft gooey substance inside iron turtle shell outside. it made froma special species/monster that rapes its victims constantly. the light version is made from the offspring. but if idle for an hour the armor comes to life and rapes for a 24 hour period to recharge. plus your moaning constantly.

a succubus/incubus race/faction that if the female doesn't have her sexual energy gauge above 30% she gets raped. think instead of being able to ride your horse your horse rides you.

a special summon that shows it self as a ripple of water in the air and asks where you want to go you select it but instead of paying money to like carriages you pay with your body. ie a beast sticks out its head opens its mouth and thousand of tentacles flow out grabs you and swallows you and for 8 hours game times it rapes you in its stomach that is like a bath of special healing semen that accumulates from it it escaping you body after its been pumped into all your holes constantly. when it time to release it releases in the middle of the city falling out of the air like 4/5 feet up covered in semen but all disease armor(lol) health magicka and stamina have been healed. but with a fucked silly face and in a puddle of semen you wake up and run for the nearest inn you go in the animation cuts and in the middle of somewhere where ppl can't see you anymore. or your summoned back stepping out like a baws. also slight warning if you don't use this service for a while the being you summoned will rape you for a extended period of time or even kill you by eating you (hardcore mode|there will be a respawn point at the last bed you slept in) also a for fun version lol just summon and its big brother comes out and grabs you and all your followers {ufo mod) and rapes them all. and when i say periods of time there are 2 times since its a different a dimension the time there moves faster than actual gameplay time when your spit back out a min has only gone by in tamrial. these spelss can only be sued once a day. slight chance of becoming it bitch ie random summon grabs you rapes you spits you back out being eatin while doused in pleasure and other stuff. circlet of soul protection to keep you from becoming its bitch (need to stop thinking with my dick.)

a armor/weapon that isn't a armor/weapon ie your strapped on the front of a monster with its dick in you and you control it with your pussy. but if idle it rapes you.

also a little sister who is not your little sister but a but a dragon in human form that looks like lolydia 1.7(my preference), but needs a good fucking once in a while to keep her/him/its human form. with the ability to summon a dick on you if your a female pc. idk maybe parthuunax changes his shape to become a companion/follower. there will be different types of bodies to choose from.(if i knew how)

also a mod that allows the pc to have sex with everything that breathes in skyrim.

a special dragon that has arms and hands and walks upright with wings give him a call and he will fly where ever you want in exchange for a good fuck (basically rapes the female while in flight.)

a monkey king summon that fights for you aka a bigger frost troll than normal with 4 arms and 2 dicks use one a day if more than once a 80% chance of turning on you and raping you.

most of these have rape here and rape there. there will be a ring/enchantment that can go on you where ever that changes "sexual energy" into a healing power and if used correctly may boost your stats for a short while like health etc and resistances like a temp god mode the higher it increases the longer it takes to go back to normal. a lvl 1 player can become a temp lvl 10 player with all trees upped to 40 or more and being able to use them also temp perks point are added to all trees like a temp lvl 10 will get 10 temp perks add to all trees regardless of needed like it needs 40 onehanded and you have only 20 it will be added so a lot of rape = temp god mode fora long of period of time.

thats enough thinking with my dick dammit. ;)

what im about to say it totally serious:

there needs to be animations where you can sit down and eat a dinner your wife/husband

not so serious:

there needs to be waffles in the game

Try Amethyst Hollows, they have a cook that brings you a dinner that you select :)

I'd like a mod where you can run a stall, and you could put whatever you didn't want in your inventory into the stall and npcs would randomly approach you and ask to buy the item. At night you could be approached by npcs seeking "special services" from you and your followers.

This sounds a bit tedious, just standing at a stall for a while, but could be good for rp I guess

I suppose my dream mod would be a large custom home/estate that wasn't a "Man Cave" or some place to store all my "awesome lewtz" or even a "Den of Depravity".

I'm not in any way saying those things are bad... I don't mind a little depravity myself, but I'd like a place with a feminine touch. Soft(not dim) lighting, place to entertain guests (not crammed so full of nick-nacks and showoff crap you cant get between couches), art (tasteful in the public areas maybe sexy in the bedrooms?), relatively nice guest rooms for house staff/followers, luxurious master bedroom with lots of piled carpets and skins on the bed/floor, tapestries, more art, alcove for my shrine/worship, moderate amounts of closet/storage space without cramming wardrobes and chests into every corner(walk-in closet). Nice large bath/spa area with fountain,candles, flowers/flora, a few nice statues, and a few staff members (couple maids, gay cabana-boy the other ladies of the house could fawn over).. -etc.

I've seen plenty of homes that incorporate PARTS of this, but I have yet to see anything this complete. It's either too utilitarian, or masculine or a set up den of pure lust. Lots of mash-ups, but nothing that feels like it was put together with an affluent, powerful, single woman in mind.

I mean, ofc- smelters, forges, crafting tables, and armor dolls are really nice to have around... but in the workshop out back.. not crammed wall to wall in my basement.

I'm starting to learn to create rooms and buildings myself, but I have a VERY long way to go. Who knows, maybe I'll have it down before someone actually does something like this. Although if I have missed something like this and you know where to find it, please say so!

I suppose my dream mod would be a large custom home/estate that wasn't a "Man Cave" or some place to store all my "awesome lewtz" or even a "Den of Depravity".

I'm not in any way saying those things are bad... I don't mind a little depravity myself' date=' but I'd like a place with a feminine touch. Soft(not dim) lighting, place to entertain guests (not crammed so full of nick-nacks and showoff crap you cant get between couches), art (tasteful in the public areas maybe sexy in the bedrooms?), relatively nice guest rooms for house staff/followers, luxurious master bedroom with lots of piled carpets and skins on the bed/floor, tapestries, more art, alcove for my shrine/worship, moderate amounts of closet/storage space without cramming wardrobes and chests into every corner(walk-in closet). Nice large bath/spa area with fountain,candles, flowers/flora, a few nice statues, and a few staff members (couple maids, gay cabana-boy the other ladies of the house could fawn over).. -etc.

I've seen plenty of homes that incorporate PARTS of this, but I have yet to see anything this complete. It's either too utilitarian, or masculine or a set up den of pure lust. Lots of mash-ups, but nothing that feels like it was put together with an affluent, powerful, single woman in mind.

I mean, ofc- smelters, forges, crafting tables, and armor dolls are really nice to have around... but in the workshop out back.. not crammed wall to wall in my basement.

I'm starting to learn to create rooms and buildings myself, but I have a VERY long way to go. Who knows, maybe I'll have it down before someone actually does something like this. Although if I have missed something like this and you know where to find it, please say so!

[/quote']

Keep an eye on clockwork castle ;)

Assassin's Creed animations where you could climb buildings and jump from them to assassinate your targets. Also, some new weapons from the game would be nice, like the double blade, the coin bag (where you can throw it on the ground and that causes people and sometimes even guards to run where it was thrown to pick up the gold for themselves, which can be used for distracting guards/blocking their paths when they are chasing you, etc, ideal for stealth characters), some smoke bombs would be nice too... yeah, basically AC stuff in general. I'm a huge fan of the series.

Also, now the kinky mod idea, a sex mod where it involves ALL kinds of fetishes (or popular ones, at least), like foot fetish, bestiality, BDSM, rape, orgy, insect-to-human-rape (why not?) etc, where you can set up your own brothel (this part is actually optional)/kinky club/orgy club or w/e and manage your pimps/whores/customers. KINDA like that "Luxury Suite" mod that's on the Nexus (god, I love that mod), but kinkier and "more complete".

I just want to hear my character speaking. I mean at the moment I can choose the dialogue but can´t hear a single word out of my character´s mouth. This is a pity.

It would be great if sometime I can hear real words from my character.

Wow this thread flourished the week I was away o.o;

In any case current Dream Mod is WereDragons, being able for the Dovahkin to have to battle with his dragon half. Using your Thuum is now a double edged sword.

A) Increase the power of enemies in the game to the poin that Thuums are near necessary to use.

B) Reduce cooldowns of Thuum, Amp up the power of weaker ones. Also allow for multiple thuums to be shouted.

C) Using the language of the dragons too much causes you to slowly be corrupted by the Conquering nature of the dragon.

Stages of Dragon:

10% corruption: Dragon Tail (small)

15% Gain dragon horns as well as dragon eyes. Thuums power increased

25% Dragon tail is now large, body size increased 15%, hands are now claws. (increased melee damage)

45% Grow wings, skin is now scaled red with spikes down back.

65% Hunched over like werewolf, unable to use weapons but have immense strength. Face is now elongated.

85% Unable to wear armor, arms now elongated, Thuum breath attacks are 50% stronger, but corruption comes faster. You are no longer allowed in cities but aren't attacked on sight yet.

100% corruption, You are now born a dragon. You can fly as one and terrorize humanity.

New mainquest available where you vie for power against Alduin, collecting your own mass of dragons by reviving them from skeletons of dragons you've killed or graveyard. Or challenging dragons you've met at dragon marked locations. Thuums can now also be learned by dragons that have joined your ranks. Random spawn dragons are sworn to Alduin and will attack you more often, and can't be swayed. The greybeards are still friendly to you though, but only speak to you in the language of dragons now.

Collecting enough uniquely named dragons will start a quest to learn the source of power of alduin. The dragons you've collected can now assault towns from above in order to enslave them.

You can then command the leaders of the towns to search for the elder scroll. Assaulting more a single faction than another will cause one to also seek you out to slay you. (AKA the imperials will want your head if you suddenly start assaulting Imperial owned towns.)

Bonus points if the mods allows for airships that fire cannonballs at the dragons, for more dynamic aircombat.

A werewolf improvement mod that automatically drops the PC's equipment on the floor during transformation. (I only know that there's a certain mod that does what I describe, but with destroying the equipment and a bunch of other changes on the werewolf transformation, which I do not want...)

Guest thunderroar55

"Skyrim is My Home Too"

Currently, there are about a dozen body mods that are floating around LL and elsewhere. The ones I would use for this would be the Children of the Sky mod, the CBBE loli, a teenage race mod, and then ADEC, CBBE, UNP, UNPB, and Lady Body.

I want a mod that starts you with a CoTS body with scale set to 1 and weightslider at 0. You would pick a race and the game would give you appropriate facial features, skintones, and eye colors, but still the CoTS body mesh. Every time you leveled up, the height would increase a tiny bit, and the weight would increase by 10. You couldn't level up past 10 without sleeping.

At level 11, you would switch to the CBBE loli with weight set at 0 again and scale so that you were exactly as tall as you were before the switch; this same height mechanic would apply to all other stages too. Same weight scale and height scale changes until level 20. Again, sleep for level 21.

At 21, you would be given a teenager body mod, and you would level up until 30, again slightly gaining in weightslider and height. Setscale would bring you to .89 of the normal, adult vanilla height. Weight would start at 0 and go up by .1 per Level to 30 and sleep for 31. Preferably, you'd also have to be thane of a non-Whiterun city before you could go to the next stage and ideally no marriage would be possible before this point.

Wake up with setscale at .97 and weight at 0 again with the UNP base body. Many people around Skyrim would treat you as a friend, or at least show respect. You would be no errand or delivery (girl) boy. Again weightslider and height increases naturally until level 40. Sleep for 41. I would like to see the main quest unplayable without console commands until this point. A child isn't going to save Skyrim from the greatest threat it's ever known. Obviously the enemies would need to be toughened up for the main quest to still be challenging.

At level 41 you would be a full adult and given one of the 4 remaining body mods depending on style of play. Mage gets ADEC, Warrior gets CBBE, Thief gets UNPB, and archers get Lady Body. Weight would be at 0 for each of those bodies (about where UNP is at 100), and would increase until level 51, where you could continue to level as you could and weight would be maxxed. The mod would install the correct clothing and armor replacer for the body type you got.

At the start of each stage in this process, you would be given a showracemenu with altered options. You couldn't change skin color, but you could change facial features, hair and hair color, eyes and eye color; essentially all cosmetic options short of changing the weightslider or the race you chose.

That would be the ultimate level of immersion for me. A character that has honed their skills to legendary heights over what can be assumed to be literally years of training and practice. A character that has both literally and figuratively grown and developed in stature, respect, and power. Your deeds would make more chronological sense on a reasonable timescale for what happened (you can't win a civil war that's been going on for years overnight with one good soldier). It would be my dream mod, and it would even take advantage of nearly every distinct body type and mod available, showcasing them fairly. You would have always lived in Skyrim, and the motivations of the various groups would be much more appealing to a roleplayed character.

Males would be easier, just break the process down into the CoTS body, teen body, and adult body and expand the level ranges and height/weight changes over those. It would be exactly 50 assloads of scripting, but this would be my dream mod. It can already be done manually if you're willing to use the console ALL THE TIME and have a few select mods and take the time to replace bodies as needed, but if it were automatic and integrated, it would be utterly amazing.

i agree there needs to be earth scarring destruction effects and craters that stay in the earth for atleast a month (game time) more of a war like battle quest

like over 100 vs 100 attacking each other in an open environment like outside whiterun to 50v50 with calateral damage to buildings and the npcs that have quests on them to be smart enough to run from the war instead of running in like a dumbass like in the inside of whiterun

plus it couldnt hurt to be able to have rings on all fingers.....that actually show them on your fingers :D

P.s. by "earth" i mean ground

Besides a sex framework with numerous plugins such as sexout and lovers with pk? Heh. ;)

A mod that makes it so that I don't have to join all the guilds and factions to get access to all (non quest specific) items, spells and shouts without using console. There are shouts that are impossible to get without joining the college. You are almost required to join the thieves guild in order to continue the main questline (which sucks donkey testies anyways).

That would be great for me and other fellow roleplayers. Who make and play characters that don't want to be friends with every faction.

Also, a mod similar to enhanced daedric invasions in oblivion. How about having undead or draugr armies roam the land destroying and pillaging all in their path? Plus a mod that adds even more large battles and visual destruction, carnage, and chaos would be fantastic.

I want the "Xdress" body from Oblivion or something similar in this game... Or at least a non-muscular younger-looking male. [as in early twenties] Hate those muscular guys with bulging veins and hairy body... And just saying, a DECENT one.

And second... More combat options, like throwing weapons, decent unarmed skills, being able to craft explosive potions with different effects, spears, using your bow like a blunt 2h weapon when you run out of arrows... The use of Deadly Reflex + Unnecessary violence in Oblivion gave all these options, and there seems to be some mods that adds some of these [the throwing weapon part, unarmed part too, but only the unarmed one seems good. The throwing one modifies perks like crazy]

Ah yeah! Extra rings that actually show on your hands is great! Actually, all kinds of jewelry, specially the Khajiit/argonian tail rings from oblivion.