On 8/9/2018 at 10:59 PM, 0wnyx said:

hi all,

i just finished installing skyrim se + loot + skse64 + unofficial skyrim se patch - game has basically 0 mods. what confuses me about sexlab light se are the requirements... for example do i need to download and install fores new idles first in order to install sexlab light se ? all those requirements have further requirements lol when does it stop ? pls help i dont want to mess this up.

Safest way to install mods is to use Mod Organizer 2. Then the mods are like lego pieces that you can rearrange any way you like, without worrying about anything overwriting others. Install LOOT and launch it, then press button at top to let it automatically sort the loading order for you. For most part you don't need to do much order arranging on for mods themselves, but MO2 clearly shows you what overwrites others. It's like a red lightning icon.

On 8/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, haeriyoko said:

Hey mate, is this mod doesn't have face expressions? The sex scene don't show any expression at all. Any way to fix this?

Facial expressions need to be set on in the MCM config menus. But there is an issue with them in Skyrim SE version, where the expressions may stay on after animations. You'll notice your characters mouth stay open for example, and because of that i wouldn't enable it until they know how to fix it. Or use regular Skyrim where more things work.

From time to time, when I play a sexlab animation, I get high fps drops inside buildings, and only when im naked, which I can not explain to myself, and I wanted to know if anyone knows a solution. Please help!

Skyrim SE Loadorder:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
PeroPeroArmorPackSE.esp=1
DW.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
LazyCBP.esp=1
LazyTools.esp=1
DragonPlateBrazen.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
PAN_NPCs.esp=1
Fresh Faces - Legendary.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
SLSO_F_VP_Eliz.esp=1
KWTelescope.esp=1
FemaleGuardsBase.esp=1
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
HearthCraft.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
MiniNeeds.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
HiddenValley.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
RosaFollower.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Abduction.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
zzEstrusAddon.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp=1
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp=1

I require a little bit of assistance:

The mod installs just fine, as I would expect it to. No hitches there, no problems activating animations in-game, nothing, except for one problem.

There's only one page of animations in the MCM, and I can't get the rest to show up.

I specifically installed for the M2M Animations, and not being able to use them is a real bummer. Any help on how to amend this would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, so I've installed SLLSE, but it keeps restarting the ingame install. It says it finishes, but when i go to the MCM it still says "install/update". No anims work at all. I'm new to modding skyrim, so i'm not really sure what to do. If it helps at all, all of the prerequisites are greyed out.

6 hours ago, NMK12 said:

Hi, so I've installed SLLSE, but it keeps restarting the ingame install. It says it finishes, but when i go to the MCM it still says "install/update". No anims work at all. I'm new to modding skyrim, so i'm not really sure what to do. If it helps at all, all of the prerequisites are greyed out.

In Light the MCM is not active, it installs automatically but MCM doesn't change. There is a full Sexlab beta for SSE in the oldrim section, you will need that for most Sexlab mods, light was made when there was no SKSE and because of that lacks some functionality.

If you have VR you can't use the full Sexlab though.

4 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

There is a full Sexlab beta for SSE in the oldrim section, you will need that for most Sexlab mods, light was made when there was no SKSE and because of that lacks some functionality.

Sorry to be so needy, but I can't actually find the beta for it anywhere. Is it part of the pinned thread, or is it a different topic entirely? 

4 hours ago, Vncntndl1 said:

Hey Guys,

how do I download this file? Everytime I try to download this is advances to MEGA and then happens nothing...

Need help.

THX :)

Same thing happened to me, just download it off of google drive.

the animations wont trigger they just they just stand there I think its because on the fnis for users it says this

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   02/09/2018 15:18:29
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.50.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  618 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  + Bleagh_FootJob_A1_S2 Bleagh_FootJob_A1_S2.hkx

I have no clue on how to fix it if you can plz help

On 8/29/2017 at 8:19 AM, vinfamy said:

View File

Conversion of SexLab Framework to Skyrim Special Edition without relying on SKSE64 and PapyrusUtil. More Nasty Critters + many popular SLAL animation packs already included.

Features:

• SexLab Framework API was kept as intact as much as the lack of SKSE64 and PapyrusUtil allows, meaning most Oldrim SexLab mods either work right away or can be converted fairly easily
  • 803 animations (467 human, 336 creature) all packaged as its default animations, including the original SexLab animations, multiple SLAL packs and More Nasty Critters (At Tween's request for including his M2M animations, please read his legal terms of use included in the archive)
  • Small MCM and in-scene control functionality
  • Erection system that works with Schlongs of Skyrim Light SE
  • But still, please don't expect everything to be the same as Oldrim SexLab. Without SKSE64, a lot of code had to be rewritten, meaning certain features get implemented differently or sacrificed altogether.

This project has been undertaken with Ashal's permission. Ashal has offered future help to me if I hit any roadblock. However, please avoid confusing this port with the full Sexlab (all SexLab Light SE releases will have 0.x.x version numbers to avoid confusion). We especially want to clarify that Ashal himself is not responsible for supporting this 'SexLab Light SE' port so don't message him for troubleshooting about it. All questions about SexLab Light SE should be directed to myself only for the time being. Ashal still intends to port the full SexLab to SSE, if and when SKSE64 gets released with all the stuffs he needs.

Requirements:
FNIS Behavior SE - you need the Main download at least. Download the FNIS Creature Pack optional file also if you want bestiality stuffs.
XPMSSE

Recommended: (for nude bodies)
UNP
Schlongs of Skyrim Light SE (or this for different textures) - erection system works with SexLab Light SE

Installation Instructions: read this detailed guide instead if you're new to SexLab

• Install the 3 requirements above
  • Download SexLab Light SE from one of the two links provided (Google Drive and Mega.Nz) and install it.
  • Run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe as admin, tick Skeleton Arm Fix, press Update FNIS Behavior
  • Load a save (ideally clean, avoid starting a new game with SexLab.esm enabled), SexLab Light SE will automatically start its first-time initialization itself (takes a while).
  • (Optional) The MCM can be accessed in Spells > Illusion. The in-scene controls are in a form of an Apparel inventory item - you should favorite it to a number, then press that number during sex
  • Enjoy! Use one of the mods below to trigger sex

Mods Using SexLab Light SE:

The below Oldrim mods aren't official ports (at least not yet), but they have been tested and confirmed as working right away with SexLab Light SE without any conversion, though some bugs may exist

BSA's can be extracted very easily with BAE: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78/?

Future Plans:

• Creature schlongs
  • Furniture and animated objects
  • Creature on Creature

Known Issues:

• Due to the 803 animations included and the lack of script extender, sometimes it takes quite a while to pick the animation to play. I'll optimize this later.
  • Some creatures added by MNC (chickens, deers) sometimes refuse to have sex with males. I'll address this.

Credits:
Ashal for the original SexLab Framework
Leito86, Anub, SirNibbles, Tweens, Billyy, and FunnyBizness for the animation packs included
Dentarr for More Nasty Critters, whose animations are also included
Fore for FNIS
Groovtama for XPMSSE

SexLab Framework Credits:
SKSE Plugin:
kapaer - Mfg Console
h38fh2mf
Ashal
Animations:
Unknown Modders - http://skup.dip.jp
Arrok - BBP Animations
JoshNZ - Animated Prostitution
Mithos
Blac945
Zynsch
TDA
Zynsch
Bleagh
PanicForever
Athstai - Dark Investigations
3jiou
Mitos
Leito86
4uDIK
FalloutBoy2
Audio:
Lovers with PK
Setekh
Mesh/Textures:
Calyp - Strapon
oli3d - Bukkake Shaders
4uDIK1 - Male Nudesuit
Dimon99 - Female Nudesuit
Vacaliga - Stacking cum textures

More Nasty Critter Credits:
LordEscobar (Nude Creatures)
Ep1cL3w1s (Creature Framework)
Flyingtoaster (Hentai Creatures)
Panicforever & Gone (Lurker, Werebear and Riekling Animations (AND Horse Animation)... AND Panic did the new Wolf+Dog Animations)
Panic also did the newer new Dog and Wolf Animations and the corresponding Tail animations! :D
Dayelyte (Female Werewolf and Atronach Animation and new consensual Dog/Wolf)
Xandero (Spriggan Animations + second Atronach Animation + third Atronach Animation)
Billyy (Skeever Animations)
llabsky (Sabrecat, Hagraven, Goat, Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Ashhopper, Chaurushunter and Wispmother)
Anubiss (Draugr, Sabrecat)
FunnyBiz (for Hagraven Animation)
Leito86 (for Creature Features - now included and new Dog Animations)
Gone (for Beastiality Extras - now Included)
Bad Dog (nude models of Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Skeletton)
Vioxsis (nude model of Goat and Horker)
diarawr (for JUDAH model)
Shocky (for Deathhound Brute)
SkyMoMod (for Arch Demon)
More Nasty Critters Disclaimer:
I know its problematic to expand on the work of others or even expand upon someone elses expansion of the work of a third modder.
However some of the stuff here cant be released in any other meaningful way, at least not for someone who just wants to download/copy and have fun.
If someone is offended by the stuff I put here let me know and I remove it. Its just here to give fellow players easy access to stuff thats posted all over the board, after all.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS SE, XPMSSE, (optional) FNIS Creature Pack SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Upon installing it in the game, it still says install after it is done. Help?>

On 9/2/2018 at 10:19 AM, ghh said:

Reading SexLab
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  618 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  + Bleagh_FootJob_A1_S2 Bleagh_FootJob_A1_S2.hkx

I have no clue on how to fix it if you can plz help

It maybe the FNIS... I had to install FNIS behavior SE 7_4_5 XXL   .

Newbie here,

I noticed that more nasty critters is also included with this. My question is do I have to download the SE version of More Nasty Critters to obtain the summonable spells? because I see no options in game to obtain the spells. I am trying to summon a spriggan and decided to download a summonable spriggan spell from nexus but it's not compatible with sexlab because my character cannot initiate scenes with this spriggan, my character will do the scene but my summoned spriggan will just stand there. I also have a seperate question, I noticed that some female npc's do not have moans during sex, is there an SE mod that adds more moans to all character types? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Apologies if someone has already answered this, but I just installed Sexlab Lite, and now no one is animating. Everyone is stuck in their default pose, including creatures and the player. SL went through it's process of installing animations, but no change. When I move, I just slide around in the same pose, and no NPCs move at all from the spot they spawn in. I ran FNIS as normal, and it installed all the animations. So I uninstalled Sexlab till I could figure out what went wrong. Now half of the creatures have no animations and don't move, and argonian tails are stuck straight out with no animations. Any idea what the problem is?

im tryng to install it with the "add file" option in the nmm but it says in the status of the download "moving" and its been like that fora while. do i have to add the entire .rar file or every single file one by one? this is the first time i mod a game and im starting to think that this is a bit too complicated for my first time modding but whatever might as well get it over with.

Alright, so, I got SexLab to work, solved the issue with the t-pose and stiff tails. Now only one problem. My character is female, but SexLab keeps thinking she's male. So it'll only play male/male animations for her. The option to set the player's gender doesn't seem to work. I've also looked for a mod to change genders, but none seem to work for SE. Any way to manually set it somehow?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 4:44 PM, Joker961 said:

Sorry for the stupid question but googling and forum searching doesn't seem to get me any answers: On Sexlab SE Lite, if auto-advance is disabled, what are the controls for advancing the scene?

Thanks!

Pretty sure it was spacebar

There should be items in your inventory for controlling scenes.  make it a favourite, assign it a number in you quick items and you'll get to advance, change animations, realign etc when you 'equip' it during scenes.