Hello people,

Thought you might help me. I am using SexLab Light SE on Skyrim Special Edition( 1.5.23.0.8) with SKSE64 2.0.6 fel 55. I tried multiple Versions of Immersive First Person(It sayd that it would work on Skyrim SE as its only a plugin but who knows) also installed ifpssl_1.1 which works but it doesnt do anything. My guess is that the actual Immersive First Person doesnt work as none of the Keybindings to activate that script or reload or set IFPV mode doesnt work either. I do run the SKSE Launcher as Administrator and tried many other things. Basically when I go into sex scene I dont look through the eyes of the person, but the camera is stuck at the eyes height and you can just look around. All other scripts that I wanted works perfectly, just cant get into first person mode. Also i dont even see my body when I look down. I will Include Pictures with the list of Mods Im using and Plugins. Any help would really help. Iw been trying to get it working like 5 days now.

P.S. Also tried that Joy Of Perspective and I see my body and everything and it kinda works but what I wanted is FPV in sex scenes.

Will also include picture in what I see in game and how is my FPV in a sex scene.

Thank You

IMG_20180223_174010.jpg

IMG_20180223_174024.jpg

IMG_20180223_174033.jpg

mod1.jpg

mod2.jpg

plugins.jpg

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

On 2/20/2018 at 2:07 AM, Kain82 said:

You have too many animations installed.  SexLab alone has over 100 animations.  Also Flower Girls and SexLab Lite conflict with each other.  For example if you have a threesome with two girls and a guy.  One of the women will assume the male position, and the male would assume the female position.   I and others on nexus had problems with animations when running those two mods together.  The way I remedied it was by uninstalling one of them, in my case SexLab Lite.

this was my problem so nvm

Hi

I have:

-SexLab Framework 1.63 BETA1

-SexLab Light SE 0_1_1

-Schlongs of Skyrim LightSE

-Carnival

-SL_Pleasure

-Creature Schlongs

-SL MatchMaker

-SL Adventures

-SLAL SE

-SL Defeat

SexLab hotkeys are not working in my special edition version of the game.Any help? I tried changing some of them like free camera or changing pose but no help.

Any other mods' hotkeys are working but only SexLab's don't.I would really appreciate some help :confused:

EDIT: I have fixed the issue by reinstalling SexLab Framework 1.63 Beta1 :smile:

On 2/20/2018 at 4:04 AM, McLude said:

Thought it worked without conversion. Haven't tried it though.

Works for me until the chaurus quest, where the NPCs  in the cave don't speak to you.

EDIT: it needs you to extract the BSA files then repack

Had a new issue just suddenly pop up. Everything worked perfectly even with Flowergirls installed. Hadn't played for a while and haven't changed LO, but SexLab no longer works. The characters just merge and stand there, even with the Hedonism part. Have run FNIS again, but it doesn't seem to help. DIdn't see anyone in the replies mention this issue, so figured I'd ask and see if other ran into this.

EDIT: I did a few extra tests out of boredom, removing any mods that edit animations and testing on a new game and still cannot get it to work again. FNIS is registering the animations, the names still come up and characters get ready, but only stand there. While I would like to find the issue, I keep it solely for the hedonism mod since it removes the death option. 

Gotta ask this question.  Does this version or is this version supported in MCM for SE?  Currently it acts like it's installing, and might well be, but going into MCM after it says it's ready, it just gives the Install, like nothing happens.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:30 AM, sparkysparkyboomman said:

Not sure where you may have made an error, but here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/

Thats the mod, and to run it you open its .exe or open it through supported tools in NMM. From there its easy, click the "Update FNIS Behaviour" button and your animations should generate. 

Apparently, it's not THAT simple. I've installed the mod with NMM, ran the .exe, loaded the game, loaded all animations, but still the characters simply stand idly naked on the bed, moaning and groaning, while the animations are implied. Is there an extra step I'm missing here?

On 3/5/2018 at 2:43 PM, belrix55 said:

Gotta ask this question.  Does this version or is this version supported in MCM for SE?  Currently it acts like it's installing, and might well be, but going into MCM after it says it's ready, it just gives the Install, like nothing happens.

+1 Same thing happens to me. However, animations works when using mods that require Sexlab Light

3 hours ago, ilostmysn1210 said:

+1 Same thing happens to me. However, animations works when using mods that require Sexlab Light

Found in another topic that you don't install from MCM or it will screw things up perm on that character,  probably won't deal with it till it's functional on MCM either way.

Finally found a fix for the problem I had before. Not sure why this worked, but I completely removed this mod, started up the game again with just Flower Girls loaded, saved and reinstalled (running FNIS each step) and it works again.  Not sure why this worked, but it could be useful to others in the future.

So, I just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem. I have no other animations installed apart from what's required for Sexlab, and I ran Fnis generator and there were no errors. But no matter what I do I get no sex animations and my goodness is it frustrating after a few hours of trying to figure this out on my own. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just decided to post here. My apologies if it's not right! Though any help would be much appreciated.

On 2/26/2018 at 6:33 AM, GFBMMC said:

Hi

I have:

-SexLab Framework 1.63 BETA1

-SexLab Light SE 0_1_1

-Schlongs of Skyrim LightSE

-Carnival

-SL_Pleasure

-Creature Schlongs

-SL MatchMaker

-SL Adventures

-SLAL SE

-SL Defeat

SexLab hotkeys are not working in my special edition version of the game.Any help? I tried changing some of them like free camera or changing pose but no help.

Any other mods' hotkeys are working but only SexLab's don't.I would really appreciate some help :confused:

EDIT: I have fixed the issue by reinstalling SexLab Framework 1.63 Beta1 :smile:

I thought that SL lite and 1.63 beta were an either or situation, that you would have one or the other?

I have different problem, if it was answered before please point me in the direction.

For me it seems that Sexlab SE scripts doesnt work, after getting into a dialog with NPC and picking the option to start scene nothing happens, NPC just looks at PC and returns to rutine.

I have no idea what causes that, mod conflict? 

TLDR: I WAS WRONG about FG, culprit was FROSTFALL.

Doesn't seem to work. Did everything and then installed the mod in-game. It says it loads animations, but after it's done, I get prompted in SkUI to install the mod again, and again, and again. Obviously it doesn't work, it doesn't load the animations. The animations don't trigger, the NPC looks like it's attempting to do something, but after a second, it returns to what it was doing.

I don't use Frostfall either. It must be some other mod...MAYBE? But I have 40 mods installed and no idea what conflicts with it.

Hello, I seem to have an issue. Everything seems to be working except for the scene controller. I did as OP stated and favorited the controller from the apparel tab and assigned it to a number and the number did show up next to it in the favorites tab. The problem is clicking the number or the controller directly during a scene does nothing..

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT:

Apparently the scene controller doesn't work on animations that don't include the player character.

Also I use a gamepad and keyboard hotkeys don't work with it so I downloaded https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30913/

hotkeys seem to be working with this mod with a gamepad, however the scene controller still is not showing up/working when I press the hotkey.