Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

37 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

The point is that these fixed words made sims 3 stable with no crashes and lags.

There is a conversation about it here in LL https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71598-sims3-reduce-lag-with-fixed-worlds-by-ellacharmed/

They did for some people but those fixes don't work for everyone. Don't go touting those fixes as a cure-all cause they most definitely are not they worked for you that's great. But if you recommend those fixes make sure the people you recommend them too know the risk and possible adverse side-effects.

6 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I installed version 2.7.4.2. I had a hard lock up while the game was paused in full screen mode so I had to log out. 

I ran it again, and after 6 minutes, and there were two "autonomy error" thrown in the message box. That suggest that the errors that caused the crash in 2.7.4.1 were handled in 2.7.4.2

But other than that, it ran. So...

1) Maybe installing your SDK worked (and required a restart)

or

2) the problem was fixed in 2.7.4.2

Or maybe both.

In new net framework versions the version 2 is old and as MS updates it, sometime the net framework ver 2 will be unsupported.

I have download both x86 and x64 run time and keep it for such reason.

The SDK past is for developers and is useless if you don't use Visual Studio.

As about the version.

As far I used OutfitHelper Sims 3 procedure reference to cache and prepare an outfit.

When I finished Barmaids service, I add 9 of them males and females in a big lot with other 7 sims.

The total number of sims was 16 in the lot.

I raise passion autonomy to 60% so they can easily participate with passion and I saw orgies!

The bigger one had 14 of them.

Because of the outfit caching the animation was paused for milliseconds and when it was finally cached the animation started.

With 2 or even 5 animations (5some) this looked like a small pause/freeze but with 14 animations that I could see and some others around the world that I didn't see, the game gave me the idea that is completely frozen. 

That is the reason for this update and I have not finished yet.

When it's ready to upload it, replace it with the upcoming one.

20 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I start with the last one.

I don't see any cmar penis. Have you installed it elsewhere or you haven't at all.

Oops, yes that's installed elsewhere! This is what I have for cmar mods. 
I'll look into the x64/x86 suggestion & also try out your updated Passion version. 

Screenshot (2).png

32 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

I have a lot of time to play with China but I don't remember seen anything corrupted.

I know what you mean but that was before ellacharmed updated the worlds, I had the old worlds and certainly there was no corruption but I missed the files and was forced to redowload. The weird thing is only some partes have diferent dates of modification and I supose thats wath caused the corruption, even in the comments section are mention of the corruption by diferent people, sadly there will be no more updates for those worlds. 

1 hour ago, grandiflora said:

Oops, yes that's installed elsewhere! This is what I have for cmar mods. 
I'll look into the x64/x86 suggestion & also try out your updated Passion version. 

Screenshot (2).png

Cmar_penis and CmarPenis_X2_bodySliders are the same with only difference that the second has x2 body sliders of weight and fit.

Some said that this makes sim body not to look good. 

Because they are the same, they defiantly conflict.

You should have only one of them. 

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

They did for some people but those fixes don't work for everyone. Don't go touting those fixes as a cure-all cause they most definitely are not they worked for you that's great. But if you recommend those fixes make sure the people you recommend them too know the risk and possible adverse side-effects.

Yeah bro, you have a point here!

But if you look at this post above and I mean https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71598-sims3-reduce-lag-with-fixed-worlds-by-ellacharmed/ some members, including you, were talking about this thing over and over from 2011-12 to 2017 ????

After EA's patch at the end of 2014 (1.67 ) and after the final version at the end of 2016 (1.69) 

people still talk about corrupted, in any way, world files of Sims 3 in 2017 ???

Has any one any clue that they fixed any of them ??

I don't have any, do you??

So, your second point here about my game and the result of those fixes in it,

gives me a theory at least for what might be wrong to a player that says when I add your mod in my game, I got a fire.

Trolls, point their ass OK, but others, serious things that I have no answer and I have to find out. 

This BreakPoint thing, that has to do with game C++ environment of TS3/TS3W is not new. 

It comes from 2012 and if I remember well, from Ambitions EP in vanilla gaming.

This can be anything.

What I do is to theorize about it and as far some theories gave some result.  

I guess that is what, all of us do here.

Try this, try that, until you have a result.

As my right hand from HOT, you know that! 

15 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

people still talk about corrupted, in any way, world files of Sims 3 in 2017 ???

Has any one any clue that they fixed any of them ??

I don't have any, do you??

The world files were never corrupt what people called corruption was nothing more than poor design. And other times it was faulty installation and other times when people stubbornly refused to use the new method for installing mods and continued used the old method which was to install mods in the games install directory.

EA did change something with the routing with patch 1.42 they added routing fixes to the Delta Builds (I think) but never touched the world files directly it was the only way they could make the ocean swimmable and fix some routing problems without breaking peoples Saved Games. Cause if they had touched the world files directly people would've had to scrap their saves and start over.

Most people didn't know that before patch 1.42 sims couldn't swim in the ocean (why have a beach if they can't swim in the ocean before that patch).

15 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

C++ environment of TS3/TS3W is not new. 

It comes from 2012 and if I remember well, from Ambitions EP in vanilla gaming.

The game only uses C++ Redistributables for 2005, 2008 and 2010. Ambitions came out in 2010.

As for .NET the game won't even start if you don't have NET 2 and NET 3.5 installed.

Those come pre-installed with Win 7 and Win 8

Win 10 users should follow this method https://howtofixwindows.com/install-net-framework-3-5-on-windows-10/

The change to the TS3 and TS3W exe's came with patch 1.22 which the Generations patch back in June 2011.

23 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I installed version 2.7.4.2. I had a hard lock up while the game was paused in full screen mode so I had to log out. 

I ran it again, and after 6 minutes, and there were two "autonomy error" thrown in the message box. That suggest that the errors that caused the crash in 2.7.4.1 were handled in 2.7.4.2

But other than that, it ran. So...

1) Maybe installing your SDK worked (and required a restart)

or

2) the problem was fixed in 2.7.4.2

1 hour ago, MrGrey said:

Same old error. The game is unplayable with this mod as is.

I am losing hope that it will get fixed... too many excuses and finger pointing at things that are not the problem.

yeah, bad on me, but a mod that doesn't work is no loss.

xcpt MSI 19-05-15 12.43.29.txt 20.64 kB · 0 downloads

Once is fixed and then is not. After 22 hours!

What makes you think that your issue is this mod, anyway?

You use the oldest 2.5 version and it keeps working. 

How long? more than 22 hours?

Sure a mod that does not work is not much of a loss,

so delete it and play some more to see if your CTDs come back with out it.

As I told you and this is not an excuse, I never faced what you face as issue.

I played many long hours with not even a lag.

I even experience a 14 sims orgy with this mod with no lag, or CTDs or any kind of issue with this last version (2.7.4.2).

I can always come back with a video of what I say in case that you don't believe it.

I'm not pointing anywhere.

I just don't know and I theorize of what might cause your issue.

My bad! A simple I don't know and I can't replicate it is more than enough, I guess.  

Although...  

I don't have a clue about what is going on in your system.

I can not even see it!

Hello Storm,

I would like to edit my <NakedFlags>FullBody</NakedFlags> for some Passion animations to chose only the bottom half nude for Sim and not full body. Is this possible? If so how should I alter my XML to make it happen.

Also, I have posted pics and animations clips for real life labor childbirth animation in the general discussion area, should I also post here for feedback? I would really like to get this project moving and completed as soon as possible so that I can continue with more...So Excited!!

2 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Hello Storm,

I would like to edit my <NakedFlags>FullBody</NakedFlags> for some Passion animations to chose only the bottom half nude for Sim and not full body. Is this possible? If so how should I alter my XML to make it happen.

Also, I have posted pics and animations clips for real life labor childbirth animation in the general discussion area, should I also post here for feedback? I would really like to get this project moving and completed as soon as possible so that I can continue with more...So Excited!!

No, it is not possible.

Passion does not use upper or lower body outfits but full body. 

Editing the Naked Flags of KW XML makes nothing, because passion ignores it.

I would like to discuss about the labor animations, because I have in mind to add them in passion.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

No, it is not possible.

Passion does not use upper or lower body outfits but full body. 

Editing the Naked Flags of KW XML makes nothing, because passion ignores it.

I would like to discuss about the labor animations, because I have in mind to add them in passion.

Thank you very much for the explanation. My reason for asking is to allow sim mom to be nude from waist down for birthing during labor animations. 

I am eager to begin the labor animation mod and will await your next reply. We can discuss it as soon as possible. Ready when you are.

29 minutes ago, sms2lynn said:

Muchas gracias por la explicación. Mi razón para preguntar es permitir que la mamá sim esté desnuda de cintura para abajo para dar a luz durante las animaciones de parto. 

Estoy ansioso por comenzar el mod de animación laboral y espero su próxima respuesta. Podemos discutirlo lo antes posible. Listo cuando tu lo estés.

Greetings, there are creators who have dresses half put, or pants down that maybe serve you for what you need ,,, if it is not contrary to the rules of the forum I could write the link to the page.

@TwilightStorm I would like to express my appreciation for the many hours you have put into this project!  It has added a new dimension to my games, especially when I just let my Sims be autonomous.

I'm running Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I had been having "breakpoint" crashes since I tried 2.7.3.0.  (I missed some versions in between that and 2.6.6.5.)  2.7.4.1 also showed the same crash, pretty much as soon as I unpaused the game after loading.  Since yesterday, I installed .NET Core 2.2.5 (installed "dotnetcore-runtime" package using a tool called Chocolatey), rebooted, and installed Passion 2.7.4.2.  Preliminary test shows that I can, at least, initiate a Passion session without crashing!

I felt I should report this immediately, as it gives me hope that I'll be able to use the lovely new features you have been adding!  (If it's helpful, I am not using the Barmaid service.)  I will report again after some actual gameplay, whether the game crashes or not.  ?

16 minutes ago, Dek Torv said:

@TwilightStorm I would like to express my appreciation for the many hours you have put into this project!  It has added a new dimension to my games, especially when I just let my Sims be autonomous.

I'm running Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I had been having "breakpoint" crashes since I tried 2.7.3.0.  (I missed some versions in between that and 2.6.6.5.)  2.7.4.1 also showed the same crash, pretty much as soon as I unpaused the game after loading.  Since yesterday, I installed .NET Core 2.2.5 (installed "dotnetcore-runtime" package using a tool called Chocolatey), rebooted, and installed Passion 2.7.4.2.  Preliminary test shows that I can, at least, initiate a Passion session without crashing!

I felt I should report this immediately, as it gives me hope that I'll be able to use the lovely new features you have been adding!  (If it's helpful, I am not using the Barmaid service.)  I will report again after some actual gameplay, whether the game crashes or not.  ?

Thank you!

As I said this one is full debug!

It's suppose to play with no issues at all.

I test and repair, even small things of it 2 weeks now, every day, with its last fix today, that I upload the new version update.

This one is the lightest and the fastest 2.7 version of any 2.7 as far. 

I want to hear that game crashes is past now....

14 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Greetings, there are creators who have dresses half put, or pants down that maybe serve you for what you need ,,, if it is not contrary to the rules of the forum I could write the link to the page.

Thank you...I have the items that you are speaking of....with the help of Storm I am creating a real life birth mod and what I need is to have Mom wear a top with no bottom. I think I will just set an outfit in that manner and have her dress accordingly...I appreciate your help!

Thank you Storm for the new update :D Look forward to check!

I have been checking lately and gone back to an earlier save before passion version 2.7.3.0.

After removing some old mods and some clothes, things have been working as should (have been able to take sims to CAS without crash), and are still playtesting.

I would have tried out 2.7.4.1 tomorrow but will now fire up the game with this new update.

Look forward to see if the new birth mod can become part of Passion in the future :)

Take care my friend and if you have not noticed i left something for you in the mail :D  Big hug from me ❤️

17 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Thank you!

As I said this one is full debug!

It's suppose to play with no issues at all.

I test and repair, even small things of it 2 weeks now, every day, with its last fix today, that I upload the new version update.

This one is the lightest and the fastest 2.7 version of any 2.7 as far. 

I want to hear that game crashes is past now....

I have played for 3-4 hours now, with 2.7.4.2 + my usual suite of mods from NRaas and others.  Zero crashes, though I can't really talk about speed because my system always runs the game a bit slow.  I'm happy to see that Passion seems smarter about knowing actor gender, and also I'm seeing dildos much more often now than with 2.6, so that's cool!

One new issue since upgrading, though:  Sometimes at the end of Passion (right after I see the "relationship ++") my active Sim gets reset back to her house.  The other(s) don't get reset, or haven't yet.  I have attached an ErrorTrap dump, in case it is helpful.

Thanks again for the effort!  I know debugging is often the hardest part of coding, while also being the most necessary.

ScriptError_xxx__05-17-2019__09-56-02__319CCB89.xml

3 hours ago, Dek Torv said:

I have played for 3-4 hours now, with 2.7.4.2 + my usual suite of mods from NRaas and others.  Zero crashes, though I can't really talk about speed because my system always runs the game a bit slow.  I'm happy to see that Passion seems smarter about knowing actor gender, and also I'm seeing dildos much more often now than with 2.6, so that's cool!

One new issue since upgrading, though:  Sometimes at the end of Passion (right after I see the "relationship ++") my active Sim gets reset back to her house.  The other(s) don't get reset, or haven't yet.  I have attached an ErrorTrap dump, in case it is helpful.

Thanks again for the effort!  I know debugging is often the hardest part of coding, while also being the most necessary.

ScriptError_xxx__05-17-2019__09-56-02__319CCB89.xml 5.53 kB · 3 downloads

Reading the error script, I see that in a 3some animation a sim got reset by NR Overwatch (maybe).

One question here.

Show me, if you remember how it was before that sim reset.

1) You had 2 sims "Screwing" (passion's name) and a third one tried to participate but it was far from the event?

2) You had 2 sims "Screwing" and a third one tried to participate and when it did the other 2 finished at the same time?

3) They merged all 3 of them and one got reset?

something else?

In case you don't remember or you have no clue, test how many times you will have a sim reset if you disable the Overwatch setting Stuck Check Auto Reset.

This might fix this. Give it a try.

I miss read it sorry. Except this above reset Town after a new update.

Report such errors after you do that.

Hola, en primer lugar toca felicitarte por el mod, es un gran trabajo el que hiciste.

Ahora queria hacerte una consulta.

Mis personajes principales son heterosexuales, por lo tanto me gustaria que actuaran asi.

Sucede que en las animaciones del mod, cambian continuamente de roles, se puede configurar para que actuen como heterosexuales y no cambien de roles?

Gracias, un saludo y quedo a la espera de tu respuesta.

6 hours ago, Ericka2828 said:

Hola, en primer lugar toca felicitarte por el mod, es un gran trabajo el que hiciste.

Ahora queria hacerte una consulta.

Mis personajes principales son heterosexuales, por lo tanto me gustaria que actuaran asi.

Sucede que en las animaciones del mod, cambian continuamente de roles, se puede configurar para que actuen como heterosexuales y no cambien de roles?

Gracias, un saludo y quedo a la espera de tu respuesta.

Ellos no hacen eso, a menos que esté escrito en la animación.
Si desea evitar que se juegue con pasión de esa manera, vaya a configuración y habilite la configuración Excluir posiciones no válidas. (Traductor de google)

Greetings, 

I recently installed the latest Passion update and now the option for passion cannot be found in my game. All packages in my game are the same. I even uninstalled, reinstalled and did a full repair but with no luck. I can see Passions listed in my Mods screen at game start up but no options are available. 

Any ideas???

2 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Greetings, 

I recently installed the latest Passion update and now the option for passion cannot be found in my game. All packages in my game are the same. I even uninstalled, reinstalled and did a full repair but with no luck. I can see Passions listed in my Mods screen at game start up but no options are available. 

Any ideas???

Is Resource.cfg inside your mods folder or you accidentally delete it?