Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Thanks for update Storm ?....and sorry about some toxic people in here...I hope it doesn't knocked down will to go further. A lot of people here (including me) appreciate what you are doing. You did outstanding job with this mod ?

31 minutes ago, Nemiga said:

sorry about some toxic people in here

hello, Nemiga,

it's not only in here — i mean, in Twilight's thread. as you may see in this topic, the problem is happening in LL.
i believe Twilight has been trolled by that very same person.

cheers

edit: i checked your Simblr blog; you have some outstanding material.

1 hour ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hello, Nemiga,

it's not only in here — i mean, in Twilight's thread. as you may see in this topic, the problem is happening in LL.
i believe Twilight has been trolled by that very same person.

cheers

edit: i checked your Simblr blog; you have some outstanding material.

Geez, what is wrong with people these days...If they or she/he don't like passion or can't get it work there are other alternatives like Kinky World or ....GraphicalXTS simple mod....I didn't get all mods I want to work as well, but...I don't throw a shit to creators, cuz I know that mod the sims 3 is difficult and mods usually conflict with each other, so you have to choose preferences. ..You simple, CAN'T have all...

I wish TwilightStorm all the best, he's the only one free adult mod creator here, who spending his freetime to improve this mod and share it with us. He could go on patreon like Oniki did and don't give a shit on rest of community, except those who pay...but he didn't. And I'm really glad. And it pains to see those ungrateful people...he didn't deserved that.

And...Thanks ;)

1 hour ago, Nemiga said:

Geez, what is wrong with people these days...If they or she/he don't like passion or can't get it work there are other alternatives like Kinky World or ....GraphicalXTS simple mod....I didn't get all mods I want to work as well, but...I don't throw a shit to creators, cuz I know that mod the sims 3 is difficult and mods usually conflict with each other, so you have to choose preferences. ..You simple, CAN'T have all...

I wish TwilightStorm all the best, he's the only one free adult mod creator here, who spending his freetime to improve this mod and share it with us. He could go on patreon like Oniki did and don't give a shit on rest of community, except those who pay...but he didn't. And I'm really glad. And it pains to see those ungrateful people...he didn't deserved that.

And...Thanks ;)

I really got mad after a troll post attact to @ZenBuddhist  because he/she mentioned forum rules and I answered almost the same way. (Big mistake)

The troll posts after this post -Edit- Insulting post answer to @Anophilius is already deleted by the moderators of the forum, including his/her post.   

made me report any insulting / untreated post to anyone, that post something on this topic.

I wait the second step. BAN THEM!

I wait to see Lovers Lab reaction. These trolls, trolled even Lovers Lab forums,

I got my lesson now!

Next time, on any such post, there will be no answer but only a report to LL admins and moderators.

12 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

These trolls, trolled even Lovers Lab forums

hey, Twilight,

they really did. they attacked several topics and threads, and the Admin+Moderators already know who the person is.
seriously; i kept reading over and over that post where i expose that user's (or troller's) uncivil attitude, and i'm quite sure i wasn't uncivil. i was critical, but never harsh nor rude.
i'm Edward, by the way. gender: male; age: 43 yo. even though i'm running towards my fifties, situations such as these make me aware i still have plenty to learn.
hopefully there won't be a next time. if there is, though, i shall do the same: report the user to the admins and moderators.

cheers, ο φίλος μου.

28 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

they really did. they attacked several topics and threads, and the Admin+Moderators already know who the person is.

I do appreciate the thread of yours and I want to inform @CPU that I had also the same kind of attact on my topic, on me.

I don't know but from what the Sims 3 left over community here says, I'm the last Sims 3 modder of this kind of free mods. 

Seams that some one wants me to stop.

That makes me want to Stop think that I'm getting tired of modding, instead playing.

That makes me Stop thing that only very few people left that use what I do or create.

And specially that troll post R.I.P. 2.7.4.0 makes me want to make the 2.8.0.0 and any further update of passion.

The troll death wish of passion makes me see that what I do with it, is good!

THAT FEEDS ME WITH ENERGY TO CONTINUE FOR FURTHER MORE!!! 

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

I'm the last Sims 3 modder of this kind of free mods

that you are, Twilight; and much more. in that sense — as i wrote to Namaradus in a different thread: for me, you're a legend as well.
i use Passion not only because the Mod is spectacular — it has been since Alfiechan's days —, but because you're a great person. and from what i read recently, i understand most Passion users feel the same way.

my gratitude for your work and your great nature, Twilight.
all the best, buddy.

Quick note because my name was mentioned.

First, we respect mod authors. They are not gods, but are worth of appreciation.

Second, offending people, directly or indirectly, is NOT accepted on LoversLab.

Constructive criticism is possible, insulting is not. Imposing is not a possibility either.

Now, I am not really following the "Passion" thread. I never played Sims3. I do it just as moderator.

In case I did errors, just let me know, and I will fix if I can.

6 hours ago, CPU said:

Quick note because my name was mentioned.

First, we respect mod authors. They are not gods, but are worth of appreciation.

Second, offending people, directly or indirectly, is NOT accepted on LoversLab.

Constructive criticism is possible, insulting is not. Imposing is not a possibility either.

Now, I am not really following the "Passion" thread. I never played Sims3. I do it just as moderator.

In case I did errors, just let me know, and I will fix if I can.

Thanks a lot my friend for your very good work on moderating Sims 3 Topic all these years.

I do appreciate that you were present at once, on any kind of issue in passion topic.

Thank you!

Hi TwilightStorm, its me again. Well, this time im mentioning 3 new cases.

1. I added the new items aded by Barmaid service mod, the recliner and the sofa tea in Oasis Landing then returned to my Homeworld and some time later i wanted to return but i meet an endless loading screen unless i removed said mod , after that the world loaded fine and obvipusly the game say there were items that were replaced, that means its the mod fault. Even Sims3Dashboard says it conflicts whit Passion.

2. (This is old) Plumbots resets allways when they will go passioning, the other sim freezes until the counter of the animation finishes. Errortrap detects this error.

3. Similar whit the Plumbot issue, when a tourist in oasis landing ask for a date and you accept causes the two sims to reset. Errortrap detects this aswell.

Bye and good luck (and fun) solving this issues.

16 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

Hi TwilightStorm, its me again. Well, this time im mentioning 3 new cases.

1. I added the new items aded by Barmaid service mod, the recliner and the sofa tea in Oasis Landing then returned to my Homeworld and some time later i wanted to return but i meet an endless loading screen unless i removed said mod , after that the world loaded fine and obvipusly the game say there were items that were replaced, that means its the mod fault. Even Sims3Dashboard says it conflicts whit Passion.

2. (This is old) Plumbots resets allways when they will go passioning, the other sim freezes until the counter of the animation finishes. Errortrap detects this error.

3. Similar whit the Plumbot issue, when a tourist in oasis landing ask for a date and you accept causes the two sims to reset. Errortrap detects this aswell.

Bye and good luck (and fun) solving this issues.

There is an update of passion to version 2.7.4.0 and an update also to BarMaids mod to version 2.0.

BarMaids have 3 flavors. One core modded for game patch version 1.67, one for game patch version 1.69 and one that is not core modded for anything else.

This BarMaids version have not the issues of version 1 and of course not any conflicts with passion.

Are we talking about the same version? 

Plumbots are not human and can not have human genitals or outfits such as naked or sleepwear etc.

They have only one outfit.

If you wanna make them participate with humans, you have to hybrid them with a human form.

Give a try with Master Controller to add the occult of time traveler to your plumbot.

You will see it working.

Tourists are mini sims and they don't have all the outfits that Townies have.

They don't have naked outfit and they don't have pubic hair either.

If you grab any such sim and you go Edit in CAS of Master Controller, just to see its naked outfit and click OK button it will work.

Try and give further reports on any thing you see.

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

This BarMaids version have not the issues of version 1 and of course not any conflicts with passion.

Are we talking about the same version?

I think I have the outdated version, BarMaid_Service_v1.0.0.

Updated the mod and works fine again, thanks.

After a long time of testing, confirmed that no longer can interact with Plumbots and certain sims.

22 hours ago, Nemiga said:

And...Thanks ;)

Fully agree with you

15 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

You mean this as an issue?

Sorry, I don't understand the meaning.

What interactions are disabled? (Not Shown)

All, you click on them but nothing happens, no option tree, but if you control the plumbot the opcion tree appears.

18 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

All, you click on them but nothing happens, no option tree, but if you control the plumbot the opcion tree appears.

You mean that you loose all interactions of plumbots that are not active in your lot?

I want to replicate this.

18 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

You mean that you loose all interactions of plumbots that are not active in your lot?

Yes and some sims like Emit the time traveler for example, cant interact with them at all.

1 hour ago, halfyoung said:

Hey Guys i have a little problem... I just installed Passion mod and my game get black screen and crash everytime. I use patch 1.67 and all others mod work just fine... What i doing wrong? Or where is real trouble?

More probable is a mod dependence that passion needs and you dont have. Also verify that all core mods you have are compatible whit passion and your game version. (1.67+) Almos all the mods need to ve equall to your game version or superior unless the creator says its compatible.

Also matters which mod you need to use if you are playing the Origin or Steam version of the game or the retail one.

7 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

7 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

Yes and some sims like Emit the time traveler for example, cant interact with them at all.

Don't mess around with Emit the Time Traveler he's been known to break if he gets interrupted from doing his role and that'll also break the entire ITF Opportunity tree.

And it's also for that reason that Chain Reaction has blocked Emit from having Woohooer options.

Emit the Time Travelers status as some strange hybrid between a Role Sim and a Service Sim makes messing around with him extremely volatile and dangerous to your game. I have seen my own game go to total shit more than once for messing around with him.

Just like the Tourists and Explorers don't mess around with them to much it can and will break your game. Best to just stick to Socializing with them or use Woohooer options and never ever move one into your sims household or try to make one a Resident cause you'll really be asking for serious problems.

6 hours ago, halfyoung said:

Hey Guys i have a little problem... I just installed Passion mod and my game get black screen and crash everytime. I use patch 1.67 and all others mod work just fine... What i doing wrong? Or where is real trouble?

Did you read the Read This PDF in the Passion download? A screenshot of your mods folder would also help.

6 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

More probable is a mod dependence that passion needs

The only real dependencies that Passion has is animations and having a penis for your male sims. But not having those isn't going to cause the black screen or crash problem. Although I have an idea of what is causing it but I need a screenshot of their mods folder to verify it.

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

Emit the Time Travelers status as some strange hybrid between a Role Sim and a Service Sim makes messing around with him extremely volatile and dangerous to your game. I have seen my own game go to total shit more than once for messing around with him.

Looking at the code of it, Time Traveler is a service and it has a role. It can socialize and give the Almanac. There is not any romantic interaction on this type of service and is not marriageable. So yes any erotic interaction can cause issues. I noised though that if you hybrid this with a plumbot, you get a cyborg. A human formed robot that lose this form if you travel to another world.

18 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Looking at the code of it, Time Traveler is a service and it has a role. It can socialize and give the Almanac. There is not any romantic interaction on this type of service and is not marriageable. So yes any erotic interaction can cause issues. I noised though that if you hybrid this with a plumbot, you get a cyborg. A human formed robot that lose this form if you travel to another world.

There are other ways to get a cyborg http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=516058

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=524529

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532534

:P 

57 minutes ago, namaradus said:

There are other ways to get a cyborg

The last one is the best!

Thanks bro, I never saw this!

The problem with passion is that they don't change outfit.

They will wear always this one outfit they have, even if you succeed to make a naked one.