Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

10 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

You mean that you loose all interactions of plumbots that are not active in your lot?

I want to replicate this.

Yeah. I have the same thing - nothing on plumbots. No pie menu at all. Reset the plumbot didn't help. Happened after I installed the latest version of Passion.

9 hours ago, halfyoung said:

Hey Guys i have a little problem... I just installed Passion mod and my game get black screen and crash everytime. I use patch 1.67 and all others mod work just fine... What i doing wrong? Or where is real trouble?

Check the game logs, latest Users\username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\xcpt * .txt, section [Exception info], this will help to understand the reason for the crashes. Maybe it's breakpoint again, like many others.

However, do not wait for help here. You showed great disrespect to the author of mod when you reported problem. At least here it works that way :)

1 hour ago, lolic99 said:

Check the game logs, latest Users\username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\xcpt * .txt, section [Exception info], this will help to understand the reason for the crashes. Maybe it's breakpoint again, like many others.

However, do not wait for help here. You showed great disrespect to the author of mod when you reported problem. At least here it works that way :)

I found where lay trouble. When i install "Passion 2.5", game just gonna crash all time at startup, all others mods/animationns works normal. Maybe i should install older version of Passion?

2 hours ago, halfyoung said:

I found where lay trouble. When i install "Passion 2.5", game just gonna crash all time at startup, all others mods/animationns works normal. Maybe i should install older version of Passion?

Or maybe you had 2 versions of Passion installed Passion 2.5 was the last version of Passion that Alfiechan had made.

The latest version of Passion is 2.7.4. 

Only download one file not both.

5 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Yeah. I have the same thing - nothing on plumbots. No pie menu at all. Reset the plumbot didn't help. Happened after I installed the latest version of Passion.

What is the world that you use?

Is it Oasis Landing or another one?

Are you a vocation there or it's a new game or a saved game of yours?

I will look at it and I need some info.

4 hours ago, halfyoung said:

There is no older version of passion.

In the file section are only two versions. The oldest and the newest.

The oldest is 2.5 and the newest always is at the end.

Now is 2.7.4.0.

Install only the latest and never both of them.

The whole of what ever is left of sims 3 community here, is always willing to help you, make it work.

Include the mod author, that's me.

No help will be provided by anyone here ,for Insulting and Imposing posts, and that has nothing to do with you.

If anyone here bothers you with unwanted posts, you can hover your mouse over the members post, avatar picture and choose add member to ignore list.

This way will not bother you again. 

If anyone insults you or trolls you, I will report this member at once to LoversLab Moderators.

Welcome to LoversLab and have fun here.

30 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

I will look at it.

I had my sim make a plumbot no pie-menu when I try to click on the bot can't even click on the bot same thing with Emit the Time Traveler. This was with a New Game Sunset Valley.

3 minutes ago, namaradus said:

I had my sim make a plumbot no pie-menu when I try to click on the bot can't even click on the bot same thing with Emit the Time Traveler. This was with a New Game Sunset Valley.

Thanks bro, I'll look at it as fast as I can.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

Are you a vocation there or it's a new game or a saved game of yours?

I will look at it and I need some info.

Base was on a custom world made by Rflong7 called "Harmony", but a sim was in the future in Oasis Landing.

It was a game save that was in progress. I added 2.7.4.0 and took out all the packages marked optional in the readme pdf because I was having problems with game crashes, but the crashes may have been with 2.7.3.0.

Took out CMAR_XCAS because I just didn't care to edit naked sims and I thought that might have been one of the reasons I was getting game crashes shortly after starting a game.

Attached is a really crappy video that shows the "no pie menu on plumbot" problem. I can click on Lexi Castle and get a pie menu, but can't click on my plumbot - just get the name of the plumbot when I hover over with the mouse.

50 minutes ago, namaradus said:

4 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

Base was on a custom world made by Rflong7 called "Harmony", but a sim was in the future in Oasis Landing.

It was a game save that was in progress. I added 2.7.4.0 and took out all the packages marked optional in the readme pdf because I was having problems with game crashes, but the crashes may have been with 2.7.3.0.

Took out CMAR_XCAS because I just didn't care to edit naked sims and I thought that might have been one of the reasons I was getting game crashes shortly after starting a game. 

Got it!

It's a bug of passion, trying to find the Cmar female penis on a plumbot.

This returns a null value and bounce NRaas selector.

This resets the sim.

It will be fixed soon, since I know it now.

I wait for any other bugs that might come.

14 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

trying to find the Cmar female penis on a plumbot.

:O so does that also mean that Emit the Time Traveler is actually a chick :P

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Emit is a She-Male

:O and I was just being to think Emit was just a masculine looking chick :P

Hi Storm! Well read the textfile before installing the new update, but since i depend on NraasRegister i could not add the new maidservice :(  Well after a short while the game crashed and got alerted that it was custom content to blame. Went back to previous version but didn't add the maidservice and the same thing happend. After some thinking it occured to me that passion calls for the maidservice, and crashes when it can't find it. With this in mind installed the new version with the old maidservice so i can keep NraasRegister ad it seems to work as should :D  If you maid the maidservice to be a stand alone mod something is wrong somewhere ;) Take care my friend and thanks for keep making passion :D?

11 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Storm! Well read the textfile before installing the new update, but since i depend on NraasRegister i could not add the new maidservice :(  Well after a short while the game crashed and got alerted that it was custom content to blame. Went back to previous version but didn't add the maidservice and the same thing happend. After some thinking it occured to me that passion calls for the maidservice, and crashes when it can't find it. With this in mind installed the new version with the old maidservice so i can keep NraasRegister ad it seems to work as should :D  If you maid the maidservice to be a stand alone mod something is wrong somewhere ;) Take care my friend and thanks for keep making passion :D?

No, this was coincidence.

Passion is not depended on barmaids and barmads not depended on passion.

If you had maids from the previous version in your lot and you change the service this might happen.

You can use passion with out this service and vise versa.

If you have the 2.7.4.0 without the service, is it crashing?

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

More helpful will be, if you remember what you did before the crash.

I had it happen when my sim was Designing a Nanite with the Bot Station.

I was using Normal Speed I never use fast or high speed.

And Barmaids was not installed gonna try with it installed and see if that changes anything.

10 hours ago, MrGrey said:

But, it still crashes while you're playing the game.

For me crashed when I removed the Barmaid cervice mod when I reverted to the old version of passion so I could travel again and have interactions, the thing is I was getting errors of sims that maybe the mod created for the service but couldnt read because there was no mod anymore, adding the mod again solved the problem. Im resently testing whit the update but if there is any crash maybe is because the new mod dont recognice the old sims? If thats true then deleting all homeless sims may solve the problem?

Here is a file that register created when detected the error.

ScriptError_Miguel__05-04-2019__01-38-51__F7982CB5.xml

AND here comes the crash while testing whit the update.

xcpt MIGUEL 19-05-04 01.45.55.txt

10 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

deleting all homeless sims may solve the problem

That won't solve it homeless sims and Service Sims are not the same they are different.