Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

11 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

Yeah, you're right, I mixed them.

And TA'ing the Service Sims won't either since I didn't have Barmaids installed when I started my testing. 

Reading the Script Error of @mazlguy2 It is a clean up of Error Trap difference,

It is not an Error but information.

Now the Crash logs of @mazlguy2 and @MrGrey have the same crash Error!

Even though @MrGrey game is steam 1.67 and I suppose that everything in your mods folder is for game Steam Versions.

Passion versions have nothing for steam.

So Cmar_penis and all Cmar corefull must be deleted and download and install them your self only for Steam Versions.

For BarMaids mod the only one that suits you the non core version 2.0.0. Don't install any other.

Now both Crash logs show no problem with game virtual memory but a problem with C++ environment that the game use.

This can happen by an external cause or by a mod. 

External cause is an antivirus for example that prevents a part of the game to allocate memory or by a mod that made an illegal memory allocation.

Lets try first to load the game with your antivirus real time protection protection disabled to see if this is the case or not.

If not we have to think of something else.

17 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Lets try first to load the game with your antivirus real time protection protection disabled to see if this is the case or not.

Sorry, I recently noticed that I had Barmaids disabled, I'll test with the non core version and if crash then run without antivirus then I'll inform if there is new crashes or not.

38 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

Sorry, I recently noticed that I had Barmaids disabled, I'll test with the non core version and if crash then run without antivirus then I'll inform if there is new crashes or not.

@MrGrey  and @mazlguy2

OK so lets make another test.

From the older versions of passion there  were 2 interactions about She-Male sims.

They're called Set SheMale flag On and Set SheMale Flag off.

In this passion version I add a script to this interaction to check every sim if it has the cmar female penis lower body outfit in sims naked outfit.

The issue from what I understand is that many sims have no naked outfit and maybe this is a reason for crashes.

I restrict this check only to female Townie sims in this below.

Check it and if it solves the issue I'll upload it as update.

Delete your game cache before you load the game.

Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.4.0.package

30 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

In this passion version I add a script to this interaction to check every sim if it has the cmar female penis lower body outfit in sims naked outfit.

If the intention of the script is the option will only appear in sims with female penis the yes it works, but it shows in plumbots aswell and males.

52 minutes ago, mazlguy2 said:

If the intention of the script is the option will only appear in sims with female penis the yes it works, but it shows in plumbots aswell and males.

The intention of the script was that if the sim is a she-male not to show these two interactions.

So the script checks the existence of the cmar lower body female penis in naked sims outfit and if it exists to remove these interactions because this one is a she-male.

This flag made by Alfiechan has test purpose.

If you add any kind of penis to a sim or maybe a breast to male one, you have an option to make it she-male by these 2 interactions.

You're suppose to see this flag anywhere except She-males (Sims with cmar female penis).

That's the script purpose.

1 minute ago, mazlguy2 said:

Then I have a townie she-male and made my sim one but no penis appear while nude.

If you see the Set She-Male flag On or OFF is not a She-Male.

If you add Cmar lower body penis for females outfit in your female naked outfit, you should not see both those interactions.

In this case passion knows that this sim is She-Male.

In my save i have never used the maid service but have the old version in + the new passion and all is running ok, noticed a mini freeze but not anything gamebreaking. Have been playing 2 sim days and no crash, but without the maid service in, passion makes the game crash. this was tested on Passion 2.7.4.0, and Passion 2.7.3.0 the only two that came with the maid service. Do you wish for me to try a new save without the maid service and see? The way i have set up my game with storyprogression from Nraas i have used the npc for passin and romance, sometimes they have to go and take orders, but usually they stay trough the entire session  :D  Have my own shop with 9 npc and have engaged in passion with all, even asked them to passion eachother and all is happy to do so :D  The ones behind the bars is also happy engaging in passion but they might interupt after a short time, but the only ones i have not gotten any luck with are the ones behind the pool-bars ;)

Take care sweetie ❤️❤️❤️

8 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

In my save i have never used the maid service but have the old version in + the new passion and all is running ok, noticed a mini freeze but not anything gamebreaking. Have been playing 2 sim days and no crash, but without the maid service in, passion makes the game crash. this was tested on Passion 2.7.4.0, and Passion 2.7.3.0 the only two that came with the maid service. Do you wish for me to try a new save without the maid service and see? The way i have set up my game with storyprogression from Nraas i have used the npc for passin and romance, sometimes they have to go and take orders, but usually they stay trough the entire session  :D  Have my own shop with 9 npc and have engaged in passion with all, even asked them to passion eachother and all is happy to do so :D  The ones behind the bars is also happy engaging in passion but they might interupt after a short time, but the only ones i have not gotten any luck with are the ones behind the pool-bars ;)

Take care sweetie ❤️❤️❤️

If you take a look on the above posts, we found a bug in the new version and we are in test of it right now.

If it comes to end, I will upload a small bug fix update of this version.

Have some patients my friend and it will be fixed soon.

Take care and watch your self from getting ill.

One more month and holidays start! 

5 hours ago, Gaming165 said:

can't run the mod as the Passion.package file crashes my game when I start it. does anyone know how to fix that?

Only download the last file not both files or in otherwords only download  2.7.4

On 5/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Good to Know.

Thank you for your patience.

I wait  @MrGrey crash report to see if the issue is fixed.

Mr Grey could be busy or doing other things and that could be why we haven't heard back from him. Have Mrs Santa try the fix you made and let her report back.

One other thing it could be perfectly fine but double check the detection code and the tie-in's between the 2 mods. While everything could be fine there doesn't hurt to double check.

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

One other thing it could be perfectly fine but double check the detection code and the tie-in's between the 2 mods. While everything could be fine there doesn't hurt to double check.

I checked it with plumbots, time travelers and service and homeless sims.

I believe the same goes with Tourists because I have exclude their household and as many times as I played I never had any crash even with this bug.

I do know why the same thing work different in different games.

In my case I had only Error Scripts from GoHere and Selector because of NR mods but I never faced any crash.

The fixed now issue with plumpots, spawn Error Scripts on me and no Interaction menu to the others. Some times crashes.

Different things again. 

So since I know what was wrong and it's now fixed, I thing not to wait any longer but to upload the fix.

Whet ever comes new, we are here to solve it. 

18 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

In my case I had only Error Scripts from GoHere and Selector because of NR mods but I never faced any crash.

We both have very powerful computers in the High End tier that alone can overpower most problems that for people with Mid and Low End computers would cause their game to give up the ghost.

I can actually run Island Paradise without world fixes and not experience 90% of the lag and stuck sim problems as my processer will overpower it and force the stuck sim loose.

4 minutes ago, namaradus said:

We both have very powerful computers in the High End tier that alone can overpower most problems that for people with Mid and Low End computers would cause their game to give up the ghost.

I can actually run Island Paradise without world fixes and not experience 90% of the lag and stuck sim problems as my processer will overpower it and force the stuck sim loose.

And because I see that no one reads, I removed any other mod version from the file section, except the current update.

Now the file section has only one file.

The latest version. 

23 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

And because I see that no one reads, I removed any other mod version from the file section, except the current update.

The latest version. 

I've noticed that in other sections here and on other sites. People these days just blindly download and toss everything they see in their game without paying attention to conflicts, whether or not they installed 2 versions of the same mod or if a mod is outdated or updated, requirements etc.....

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

The latest version. 

hey, Twilight,

hope this finds you well.
i agree with your position. because most peeps expect things to work right out of the box, they tend to not imbue any time into reading and learning. a lot of headache — for both you as modder and the users themselves — could be shunned if their approach was a bit different.

i downloaded Passion's last update — v.2.7.4.1 — and will try it with TS3 running on my iMac. since i haven't had any serious issues with the preceding versions, i believe this will work just fine.
once again i thank you for your time and unique effort, Twilight.

wish you a great week.

cheers.

9 hours ago, namaradus said:

people with Mid and Low End computers would cause their game to give up the ghost.

I hope you joking.

I7-8700

32 GB RAM

480 GB SSD (sims installed)

GeForce RTX 2070 8 Gb

Win 10 Pro

not enough for minimum requirments for game 10 years old with installed this mod?

Please name the configuration I need to upgrade to install the mod.

7 hours ago, lolic99 said:

I hope you joking.

I7-8700

32 GB RAM

480 GB SSD (sims installed)

GeForce RTX 2070 8 Gb

Win 10 Pro

not enough for minimum requirments for game 10 years old with installed this mod?

Please name the configuration I need to upgrade to install the mod.

It's not only about requirements....the game version (pirated or not), the other mods you use may have impact on game performance and stability. The truth is that sims 3 itself is very problematic, it was created not on the best engine...Storm just uploaded new version so go and check., maybe things will be better this time.

14 minutes ago, Nemiga said:

It's not only about requirements....the game version (pirated or not), the other mods you use may have impact on game performance and stability. The truth is that sims 3 itself is very problematic, it was created not on the best engine...Storm just uploaded new version so go and check., maybe things will be better this time.

Yes, i noticed some perfomance problems with NRAAS story progression (with all modules installed), but no crashes.

Latest version already checked, without success. I'm afraid my current savegame (or some content) not compatible with new Passion anymore. I will have to roll back to the old version or not to use the mod in this savegame.

In any case, so far there are no more questions.